Subliminal Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

I grabbed her overly sensitive nipples and she groaned, "It hurts! Oh god it fucking hurts!"

She slowly rose up and down on my thick cock. She was only at it for a minute or so.

"Yes, fuck me Steve! Fuck me! Yessssss! Oh I'm gonna cum! YESSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

Her daughter Stacy was by our side and I was fingering her drenched pussy with 3 fingers. And when I removed them, Gwen didn't even hesitate to suck them into her mouth.

"Yes! You do like incest, don't you Gwen!" I stated.

She smiled and whispered, "You have no idea lover. I have secretly lusted after my daughter ever since she turned 18. Seeing her dressed in these skimpy bikini's stirred feelings deep in my cunt. I was torn because incest is wrong, even though I would often masturbate for hours thinking about her and what her pussy would look like. I would finger the copious juices out of my pussy and lick them from my fingers as I imagined I was eating my daughter out."

"And now, what do you think? How does your daughter's pussy taste?" I asked her.

"Better than I ever expected it would." She smiled as she looked at Stacy and then their lips met.

She was fucking my dick hard and fast and another orgasm gripped her body and made her quiver as she climaxed hard.

"OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMM!!!!" She groaned, but still she continued to fuck me.

Gwen's eyes grew glassy as she reveled in her orgasm. And then she reached out and pulled Stacy to her and kissed her lips again.

"Stacy, get on the island on your back. I want to watch your Mom eat your pussy while I take her in the standing doggie position." I told them.

Gwen rose off of my wet dick and while Stacy got on the island, Gwen got down on her knees and licked her slimy juices from my cock.

"God I love this fucking dick!" She commented as she looked up at me.

Gwen then got to her feet and buried her face in her daughter's pussy. She attacked her swollen clit with her tongue and drove 2 fingers in Stacy's wet pussy. She withdrew her wet fingers and put them in Stacy's mouth.

"Mmmm!" Stacy moaned.

I stood behind Gwen and eyed up her tight looking ass. Her brown eye called to me and the fact that Gwen was an anal virgin was so enticing. I broke her daughter's anal cherry a couple of mornings ago and now I was going to do the same thing to her Mom.

I drove my hard cock deep in Gwen's dripping pussy and reveled in her sloppy wetness. Her pussy fit my dick like a glove. I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely before pulling out and pushing it against her extremely tight anus.

Gwen stopped eating her daughter to look back at me. Pussy juice dripped from her chin as she looked at me with such scorn.

"No Damnit! I don't give you permission to push your dick in my asshole!" She sneered.

But I didn't listen and my wet dick slowly went inside her puckered hole.

"NO!!! STOP!!!" She screamed at me.

I got the head in and felt her tight anus squeezing my dick convulsively. She pressed her hand against my stomach and gritted her teeth.

"You Bastard! You actually did it! You fuck!!!" Gwen groaned angrily.

I continued to push inside her asshole.

"NO! THIS IS NON-CONSENSUAL SEX DAMN YOU!!!" She screamed.

I was about halfway inside her anus now.

"You love it Gwen. I know you do. Say it. Tell me to fuck your ass hard and deep. Say it and I will release you from the incest you are committing with your daughter." I told her.

Gwen stayed silent because she was torn with what I said to her and returned to licking her daughter's pussy.

"YESSSSS MOMMMY YESSSSS!!!" Stacy cried out in orgasm a few minutes later.

Gwen looked back at me and said, "Take my ass hard and deep you fucking bastard, but don't release me from this incest with Stacy. Please! I beg you!"

I smiled and grabbed her hips and buried my cock in her butt.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

This excited me and I really began to pound my dick into her. It needed more lube so I withdrew and shoved it into her sloppy wet pussy and then shoved it back in her asshole. I did that every few strokes and knew that I was upsetting the delicate flora in Gwen's cunt and causing havoc to her fallopian tubes, but didn't care.

"I'm cumming. Yes, I'm fucking cumming! FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" Gwen cried out again from the anal assault I was giving her.

We both heard a wet splat as her pussy opened up and gushed fluids on the floor.

I drove deep in her ass and grunted and spurted huge globs of sperm deep in her rectum. It was an awesome orgasm and I slumped against Gwen's sweaty back while she continued to eat out her daughter.

A few minutes passed and I slowly withdrew from her gaping raw anus. My cock was still hard and my semen flowed out and down her swollen pussy lips and dripped onto the wet floor.

Without being told, Stacy moved her Mom's face away from her pussy. She got down off the island and began to lick up the mess of juices that dripped down her Mother's thighs. She even stuck her tongue inside her Mom's asshole and slurped out my cum.

I watched as Stacy began to eat her Mom out. She drove her fingers into her Mom's pussy. Two fingers became three. Three became four and then she added her thumb and began to fist her right in front of me.

Stacy looked back at me and smiled and wiggled her tight looking ass at me.

"Do you have anything left in you to give me a good hard pounding sir?" Stacy asked me.

Who could refuse an invitation like that?

I got to my feet and thrust my hard dick deep into Stacy's wet pussy. Yes! I remember it now. Her pussy felt like a lava pit. All hot and creamy! And when I pulled out my dick was covered in her milky juices.

Stacy fisted her Mom's cavernous cunt almost up to her elbow. It was like she was punching her fist into her. It was super hot to watch as I neared a massive orgasm.

Stacy turned her head, "Fuck my ass again. Please! I need it so bad!" She begged.

I smiled sheepishly and withdrew my creamy covered cock and drove it slowly against her asshole. The tight little rose bud opened up and relaxed to allow my thick 9 inch cock to enter it deeply.

Stacy continued to look at me and smiled innocently. "Fuck me Daddy!"

Daddy? I grabbed her slender hips and sat back down on the chair. I grabbed her small tits and let her have it. I wasn't her Daddy but I sure fucked her as if I was. I pounded my cock into her butt hard and fast and soon she was wailing in orgasmic bliss.

"YEAHHHHHHH FUCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Stacy cried out and this caused a chain reaction.

Gwen cried out in orgasm, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKK!!!!"

And I drove in deep and grunted, "FUCK YEAH!!!" And began to shoot huge globs of sperm into Stacy's anus.

Stacy sat down hard on my dick and I fingered her sloppy pussy with 3 fingers and licked her juices from my fingers.

I watched as she removed her fist from her Mom's cunt and Gwen turned around and licked her juices from Stacy's hand and arm.

Fuck me that was hott!!!

We stayed like that for a long time.

Stacy turned her head and said, "I have to pee."

"Go ahead and pee." I told her.

"I would, but I can't with your dick in my anus." She smiled.

"Try anyway." I told her.

Stacy tried to pee and I felt her anus grip my dick hard as her urine barely trickled out and down my balls.

I lifted her up and slowly my fuck stick emerged from her asshole.

"Let's take turns pissing on your Mom. She is after all a whore and loves to be pissed on." I stated like it was fact.

I watched as my semen oozed out of Stacy's gaping anus as she arched her back and let the urine fly.

Gwen caught it in the face and opened her mouth and drank it down too. I started to piss as well and it was too much for the older broad and she began to brush it all over her body as our urine rained down on her and added to the mess on the tiled floor.

Gwen then pulled her daughter down to the floor and laid in the puddle of juices and began to make out with her. She looked up and saw me sitting there and crawled over and started to lick the ass juices from my cock while her daughter ate her out.

I managed to pull Gwen off of my dick and had them follow me to the master bathroom where we all took a shower together.

After we got out and dried off, I put Gwen and Stacy to bed together and went and grabbed my phone and selected the next playlist for Gwen. Gwen #3 which said, "Whenever I get horny, I will seek out my daughter Stacy and tease her sensitive nipples until she goes down on me. Stacy likes to be Dominated so I will need to make the first move, but then she will be the aggressor and we will both satisfy our nympho desires with each other until we are too spent from the multiple orgasms we both have. We will keep this relationship secret though and not announce it publicly."

I pulled Gwen out of bed and went into the bathroom and played this for her until it ended. I then took her back to bed and left them alone.

I went back to the kitchen and got dressed and retrieved my money from the island and went back to my Aunt's house.

****

Whew! I was whooped and went upstairs and crashed.

I awoke a few hours later to the sound of my phone vibrating.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Josh! Hi! How is your trip going? Are you having fun with your cousins? How is my sister? Oh I miss you. Becca and I can't wait to see you again. When are you coming home?" Mom asked.

"Hey Mom. Everything is going really well. I was thinking about staying for a little while longer. I need to look at some real estate down here. I might start living down here part of the year and then come home during the summer. It really is beautiful!

Aunt Jayne is doing well. She reminds me so much of you." I told her.

"Oh okay. Well stay as long as you like. A couple more envelopes arrived for you. Would you like us to handle it for you?" She asked.

"Yeah, Mom. That would be super helpful." I said.

"Mmmm, ohhhhhhh." Mom breathed.

"Becca's eating you out, isn't she." I replied.

"Uh-huh...mmmm, ohhhhhhh." She moaned.

"I'll tell Aunt Jayne that you said hello. Okay. Bye Mom." I said and hung up.

I got up and went downstairs and got a glass of water and when I looked outside to the pool area I saw Uncle Carl pointing his finger at Aunt Jayne and shouting at her. He was waving his hands in the air and making a scene.

I went to the window above the kitchen sink and opened it a crack.

"All you do is lay around all day. Get to work you lazy bitch!

I work my ass off day and night and you accuse me of cheating? Really?

And you two! What are you wearing? Are you fucking strippers or something? You will wear shorts and t-shirts for now on!"

"Yes Daddy." Jade and Sam cried.

"I'm sick of this shit Jayne!" He spat and walked a single step toward his wife and slapped her across the face hard.

"Noooo!" I heard Lucy call from across the yard as her Mom fell down.

I saw red at that point.

I selected the Playlist Carl#1 "You need to be totally honest and forthcoming when asked any questions. You will take a seat and not be able to move or get up unless given permission by Jayne. You will obey anything she asks you to do."

I hit the play button just as I opened the sliding glass door and walked out.

Uncle Carl turned when he saw me and smiled and walked over and shook my hand vigorously.

"Hey Steve. I was wondering when I would see...uh...you...I, uh..." He stopped talking and his eyes dilated.

I let the playlist go on for several minutes longer than usual while I picked another one called Venom #1 "You will do everything I ask."

I hit play and Uncle Carl's eyes dilated a second time.

When it ended I said, "Stand here. Wait and be silent."

I walked over to Aunt Jayne and saw that she was passed out. A huge red blotch covered her right cheek and she was surrounded by her daughters who were all crying. Lucy looked up at me and I saw hate there.

"I never told you about the beatings Steve. The bruises, the broken ribs, the trips to the hospital." Lucy spat with suppressed rage.

I frowned and clenched my fists. I despised men who abused their wives and tormented their daughters. Was I any better for manipulating them with my subliminal messages? or having non-consensual sex with women? Probably not. But I wasn't an outright abuser.

I helped Aunt Jayne to sit as she came awake and clutched her cheek.

"Oh Steve!" She sobbed and hugged me.

She looked over my shoulder and just saw her husband standing still and not moving.

"What's wrong with Carl? Why is he just standing there motionless?" She asked with concern.

"Carl is fine Aunt Jayne. Are you ready to get some answers from him? I'm going to have him come over and have a seat. He will answer anything you ask him and be totally truthful too." I told her.

She nodded her head yes.

I then walked over to Uncle Carl and said, "Come, Uncle Carl. Let's go and take a seat over here."

Uncle Carl followed me back to the circle of chairs where Jade and Sam were cowering around their Mom who was openly crying. She was clutching her face as he took a seat and faced us all.

"So Uncle Carl, why are you home from your trip 5 days earlier than expected?" I asked him.

"I had a fight with Louise Martin." He stated firmly.

"Ah, I see. Is Louise your coworker?" I asked.

"No. She is one of my mistresses." He told us frankly.

"What? You fucking lying bastard! Louise is my best friend from college. How could you!" Aunt Jayne shouted.

Carl stayed silent. I'm sure that his mind was whirling. Why was he being truthful about this? Why couldn't he leave? Why was he stuck to this chair?

"So Uncle Carl, were you on business for your trip or was it personal?" I asked.

"It was personal." He told us.

"Are any or your trips for business Daddy?" Lucy asked him.

"None of my trips are for business. My job doesn't require any business travel." He replied.

All of their mouths were open in shock.

"It has been at least 3 years since you last touched me sexually. Why is that?" Aunt Jayne asked him.

"I got gonorrhea while on a trip to Thailand." He said.

"How long have you been cheating?" Jade asked.

"Since you 3 were in diapers." He told her.

"And who was your first?" Aunt Jayne asked him.

"Our neighbor Sheila Henry." He told us.

"What? Sheila Henry? The baby sitter?" Aunt Jayne screeched.

"Yes." He said.

"Tell me about it. How did it happen?" She asked bitterly.

"You were visiting your sister in Boston at the time and I had to work late. I came home and the girls were already in bed.

Sheila was dressed in short shorts and a halter top. I walked in the kitchen and found her leaning over the kitchen table and her delectable ass was aimed at me.

I walked up behind her and grabbed her hips with my hands and pushed my crotch into her butt.

She looked back at me and smiled and I took that as a cue to continue and pulled her straight and practically tore open her halter top. I grabbed her tits and worked over her nipples roughly.

She protested and tried to pull away but I grabbed her throat with my hand and whispered, "Not one word, or it will be your end you little tease."

She was so afraid and it fueled my lust for her. (Hearing my Uncle recount this made me more than a little horny.)

I took off her shorts and panties and rammed my hardon into her pussy. She was a virgin and I blew apart her hymen in one thrust.

I fucked her savagely until she cried out in orgasm. But I wasn't done with her yet. I pulled out and rammed my dick in her anus. She must have been a virgin there too because she screamed in agony as I fucked her hard until I came deep in her ass. I then pulled out and let her lay there on the floor with my cum leaking from her ass.

I helped her to dress and told her in a menacing voice that what I had done to her was for her own good.

"You raped me." She said hysterically.

"Good luck proving that when there is no cum in your pussy." I told her.

She was too stupid to understand that rape was rape. She thought it over and continued to shake in fear.

"I can find you anytime I want Sheila, but don't make me wait or it will be far worse for you the next time we meet. And if you blabber this to anyone, I'll end you." I told her in a threatening tone.

And off she went." He told us.

"It makes sense now why she killed herself. You were the cause of that." Aunt Jayne said.

"What? When was that Mom?" Sam asked her.

"It was three years later. Sheila slit her wrists and the Henry's moved away." She told us.

"Did you continue to have sex with Sheila that whole time?" Aunt Jayne asked him.

"I did." He replied.

"How often did the two of you have sex and what did you do?" She asked him.

"Sheila and I had sex 2-3 times a day, everyday. I would often come home smelling like pussy and would go and shower with you being none the wiser.

Sheila was a nymphomaniac and begged me to fuck her pussy. She pleaded with me to cum in her pussy but I always finished in her ass. I was smart about it until she got me drunk and I flooded my sperm in her pussy.

She got pregnant from that and I took her to get an abortion and the next day she killed herself." He told us all.

"How many women have you had sex with Carl?" Aunt Jayne asked him.

"37." He told her.

"I take it you had threesomes and group sex too. Did you have any bi experiences with men and if so how many?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I was part of a 12 guy gangbang on this one gal in Bangkok. None of us wore rubbers and we came all over the girl.

I've had threesomes and group sex with multiple broads. I even tagged this Mother and daughter for over a year and a half. Laney Bryant and her daughter Megan.

There have been a few men too.

Todd Hampton, Jake Manderson, Hank Fink, Larry Barber, Dale Solomon and Frank Marks." He replied.

"Laney Bryant? My hairdresser? When, damn you, when!" Aunt Jayne shouted angrily.

"Just last year. I caught both she and her daughter kissing one day behind a tree in Carlson Park. I blackmailed them into having sex with me and everyday the three of us had sex together.

Often I would send her to work with cum leaking out of her pussy on the days that she had to work on your hair. She loved the depravity and would tell me afterwards that she felt awful about it as my cum trickled down her inner thighs. She could swear that you smelled her cum filled pussy." He said.

"I could smell it, but I just thought she had a smelly pussy. I didn't know that it was Your cum you filthy bastard! FUCK!!!" Aunt Jayne yelled.

"So Uncle Carl, you disgust me. You disgust us all actually. This is what you are going to do, you are now a sissy. You will dress like a woman under your clothes and go down to the gay club on 6th and Main and pick up 5 men and come back here.

You will call Louise Martin and have her come to the house too.

We'll see you in about 2 hours. Now hurry upstairs and get undressed and then put on a pair of Jayne's panties, garter and hose, a bra and lipstick. Then put on your clothes over top." I told my Uncle and off he went.

****

While Uncle Carl was gone, I explained to the women what was going to happen.

It appeased them for the moment.

The first to arrived at the house was Louise Martin. She was dressed to the nines and thought that Carl and her had the house to themselves only to discover that was not the case at all.

I answered the door and had the playlist started called Louise #1 "I will be totally forthcoming about my relationship with Carl. I won't speak unless I am asked a question and I will obey whatever commands that I am given."

"Oh, hello. I thought Carl would be here. Is he..." Was all she got out as her eyes dilated.

After the playlist ended I said, "Follow me."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers