Subliminal Control Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Louise followed me out to the pool and I had her take a seat where Uncle Carl had just been sitting 30 minutes earlier.

"She's all yours Aunt Jayne." I told her.

"So Louise, you've been a naughty girl I heard. How long have you and my husband been fucking behind my back?" She asked her old BFF.

"Off and on for the last 20 years." She told her.

"Some friend you are. Why? Why would you do this to me?" Aunt Jayne said as she got choked up.

"I never liked you Jayne. I only pretended to like you. You were so naïve that you were easy pickens for us all to walk all over you." She told her.

"Us? Who else are you referring to you fucking bitch?" Jayne sneered.

"The whole sorority. You thought we liked you? We couldn't stand you. We only let you in because you had money. No one respected you." She told her honestly.

"Jane Sharp, Nancy Peters and Hanna Jones are my three best friends. You must be joking!" Aunt Jayne said excitedly.

"Ha! They hate you! The four of us have lesbian sex regularly and they tell me all about your tea parties and luncheons. How they laugh along with you but scheme behind your back. You are a pathetic loser. It's no wonder that your husband cheats on you with all of us." She replied.

"My Mom is not a pathetic loser you bitch!" Jade yelled and rose to her feet and took two steps and slapped Louise across the face.

Louise didn't even flinch. She was stuck motionless.

Aunt Jayne had that far away look to her eyes as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I, uh, I, um..." She got up and wandered into the house.

"Lucy, you better go with her." I told my cousin.

"Louise, you are a despicable person." Jade said and walked into the house too.

"A GOD DAMNED WHORE!" Sam shouted and walked after her sister.

"So Louise, this is what is going to happen. Carl has not been totally open with you. He is a closet sissy and likes to dress in women's clothing. He gets off on it actually. He is beneath you and you are going to walk all over him. He is not worthy to do more than lick your feet or clean your ass with his tongue.

He has been tasked with bringing 5 gay men back here. We will all watch as he blows them and then one by one, these men are going to have their way with your body and they are not going to be gentle.

You are a whore and as such, you are going to be treated like one while we all watch. Each man is going to cum in your pussy and then Carl is going to be a good cuckold and eat the fresh creampie out of your pussy.

Each man is then going to plow your anus and after they cum in it, Carl is going to slurp the cum out and swap it with you.

You are going to be totally aware of everything that goes on, but be powerless to stop it. The sexual depravity will disgust you but you will languish in it because you are a filthy whore.

We are going to call over every woman who has treated Jayne with contempt and they and you are going to be urinated on and then have ass sex with these 5 men and you are going to slurp the semen from their dirty assholes.

It's the least that you deserve.

Sit tight and think over how terrible of a person you are." I told the sexy looking socialite.

****

Sam burst through the sliding glass door. "Steve! Come quick!" She shouted hysterically.

I ran into the house. We rounded the bend and raced up the staircase to find Lucy and Jade struggling with their Mom.

"No Damn it! Let go of me! You're all better off without me!" Aunt Jayne screeched.

Blood trickled down her forearm as she opened one of her wrists with a razor blade.

"Fuck! Aunt Jayne stop struggling!" I shouted and she lay still.

Lucy and Jade wrapped her wrist with a towel while Sam got the first aid kit.

I went over to Aunt Jayne and bent my head down and whispered in her ear. "You are an amazing woman. You have 3 loving daughters and a cousin who is crazy about you. Your sister Angela loves you and many many more people think the world of you. So what that a few idiots from your past don't like you and have treated you poorly. We all have people like that from our past. You are a strong woman. Stronger than most and far more beautiful too. Nothing negative affects you or causes you to hurt emotionally. Taking your life is selfish and you will never again try to end your life like that. Be strong for your daughters."

I then kissed her on the lips and she smiled.

****

Part 9 is coming soon...

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers