Subliminal Seduction

Story Info
Man discovers the way to seduce almost any woman.
1.9k words
3.04
29k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers

Nobody ever taught me anything good about sex, not even when I reached the magic age of 18, when Literotica allows writers to consider sex. I tried to find girlfriends and eventually married and had children. I worked and worked, for money that got spent to pay for a house, food, a car, and the usual trappings of middle class life. I read about sex, but mostly it seemed like something that everyone else was enjoying a lot- and I was never really getting very much of.

Even basic ideas such as "what do women enjoy?" were beyond me. When younger, I had somehow developed the idea that women do NOT enjoy sex, but they let men use them for pleasure- either for love or for money (or both!).

Eventually I learned that some men prefer to have sex with other men- which never made any sense to me... but when I learned that some women prefer to have sex with other women, I was even more confused. I understood the idea of fucking an asshole full of shit, or having someone (or some thing? or some animal) suck on a penis until it spewed out its juice. But somehow I must have had the primitive idea that women were just men with amputated penis and a hole for the penis to go into- how God made woman! Not from a rib, but from a guy- cut off his dick and create a new hole down there.

With age and lots of reading, I developed better (more accurate) ideas about what people actually DID (Kinsey's book) and how they could do it better (Masters & Johnson). None of these experts were available to me, and the women I met were not about to tell me what she wanted or tell me how to improve on what I was doing.

So a typical "date" would be for me to take a girl someplace, pay and pay, then eventually take her home and park outside her home- and find out if she wanted to "talk"... and while we were talking I would try to "touch" her. Maybe starting with a kiss, maybe a hug or three, then get my hands on various parts of her body that were not very sexual (back rub?)... and that really did not provide much in the way of success or pleasure in terms of what I wanted sexually.

Paradise by the dashboard lights? If you haven't heard that song, you probably should not be reading this story. Anyway, you already know that I did get married and raised kids with her- so she won and I found myself "waiting' for the end of time, to hurry up and arrive". She had apparently NEVER enjoyed sex, but used it to get what she did want- and if I believed her, she never even pleased herself (masturbation), but as with other things I "learned", that just seemed impossible. But I suppose that if someone enjoys sticking his stiff dick into someone's shit, pretty much anything is "possible".

I attended some seminars on seduction- always SPEED seduction because who has the time to waste on SLOW seduction? Or maybe that is what I had been trying on all those dated before I finally got married?

Then a casual acquaintance convinced me to come to a "different kind of sex lecture"- the guy claimed to be a hypnotist and the idea was to simply hypnotize women into thinking the guy was exactly right for her and thus she would let him do whatever he wanted to do to her, with her, on her... whatever you will.

That actually is sort of the idea behind most speed seduction: find out what women claim to enjoy and just pretend that is exactly what you want. She wants to go on an expensive holiday, just act as if you were already there with her... and maybe she will take off her pants and wrap her legs around you while you are describing the beautiful sand beaches (but don't mention the tar that is everywhere on the beach).

That lecture changed my life. The very next day I went out to the Mall and walked around until I saw a young women who seemed dressed to attract- I went up to her from behind and when close I whispered "Beg me to fuck you."

She turned around and I did not have to whisper it again- when she saw that I already had my cock out and she saw how stiff it was, she just turned around and bent over right there... so I could pull down her panties and start fucking her from behind. I finished very quickly, and even pulled up her panties for her so she could be on her way, as I was on mine.

The next few days were more of the same, but I realized that the parking lot (especially the parking structure) had a lot more privacy. That first time was way too fast because it was SO exciting, and I wanted to spend a few minutes enjoying how soft and wet and tight my new lovers were.

You may think I have left something out in terms of the exact wording of the seduction, but not really. I did not tell them how pretty they are (they were pretty, I chose them!). I did not tell how sexy they were- they knew that by agreeing to get fucked. I didn't even tell them my name, or ask hers... maybe we could do that next time if there was a next time. But initially, I was interested in fucking as many different bodies as I could- maybe all those years of nothing had made me sort of resent that women would not share their sexuality with me?

I had been going to various malls and meeting new women for a couple of months when I mentioned how well the seduction method worked - to the guy who had convinced me to go to the lecture. I asked how it was working for him and he said he had not even tried it once- because it seemed so stupid.

I told him that it worked amazing, and except for two women who probably were hard of hearing? all the women I had used the method on had promptly fucked with me. I explained how easy that was bent over a nearby car, without the need for a motel room or even a car seat or picnic blanket.

He flat out did not believe me, so I suggested he come along and see for himself. I even suggested that most of the women were so sexy that they probably would enjoy having him fuck me after I finished- they did not seem anxious to move on when I had finished. I generally had other things to do once I shot my load, and sometimes did not even pull up her panties for her.

He still was incredulous and did not believe that all I did was whisper "Beg me to fuck you." I explained that was all it took and if he had not tried it, he should just come along and find out for himself how easy it was- maybe we could "double date"! A mother and daughter combo would be about right and I had noticed a lot of them while cruising the Mall parking lots.

I did explain that the problem of pulling down pants had led me to prefer women with short skirts or loose skirts- but any skirt was a sign to me that it would be easy to lift it up and get access to the glory hole. I even laughed as I told him how many of the women wearing skirts did NOT have any panties! And how most of them were shaved even!

We set out just before dusk to allow for more privacy in the parking lot- after all, it was sort of public fornication and some asshole witness might get upset and call the police. We went to the first mall I had used "the technique" at, and parked way out at the edge so there would not be traffic blocking us when we decided to leave and go drink someplace.

As we walked along the Mall exits, he laughed at me for "playing with yourself", but I had learned the value of being ready when I seduced someone- no way was I going to have a soft cock when she was ready.

We passed up a mother-daughter combo (my friend said the daughter looked under-age, and we were not going to demand ID). Eventually a nice looking lady emerged carrying a shopping bag and we fell in behind her, walking to the parking structure, making up the distance between us by the time we got there.

When I was a few feet behind her (as she reached her parked Mercedes", I whispered "BEG ME TO FUCK YOU!" with emphasis on the "beg" part as I had been taught. She turned around and saw me, and saw my stiff cock out and ready, and she even looked at my friend who was standing back a few feet. As usual, she turned around and I pushed her down against the hood of the car, pulled up her skirt and tore the crotch of her panties (I was in a hurry because of my friend, I worried he would be impatient). I finished the job in a minute and turned to tell him it was his turn, but he was gone, so I just went to the car- and there he was.

"Not hot enough for you?" I asked.

"What the FUCK?!" he exclaimed... You got me involved in that bullshit- she SAW me.

"And I think she would have enjoyed having you fuck her as much as she enjoyed having me fuck her."

"ARE YOU CRAZY? Why would you think she enjoyed any of that?"

"Of course she did, she begged me to fuck her."

"No she did NOT, she begged you to 'not kill me'; she saw your gun!"

"You mean my beautiful stiff cock- she sure saw that and felt it."

"NO, you asshole, the pistol in your hand- she thought you would kill her."

"Don't be silly- that is a BB pistol... and I would not have shot her anyway, it is not loaded with BBs even. It is just for dramatic effect... to make me seem more manly and adventurous."

"I ought to turn you in myself, but I know how that would go. As it is, I am going to leave town and you'd better not ever tell anyone I was "with you" because I was NOT with you."

"Sure you were! You wanted to get fucked too, but you chickened out... or maybe older women are just not very exciting to you- she was actually very tight and wet, you would have loved it."

"I am not kidding- I will kill you myself if you ever come near me again or if you tell anyone I am your friend, or ever did anything with you...

As you can tell, my new speed seduction method is very effective, but apparently some men are unwilling to do even the small amount of work involved - or maybe they are impotent? Not me. It took me a long time to get educated as to what women really enjoy from a REAL MAN, but now that I know I am going to be getting some of that on a regular basis.

prevacker
prevacker
124 Followers