All Comments on 'Submission'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ToalldaysToalldays7 months ago

Fantastic story, you got me going there 🥰

windarwindar7 months ago

Cool idea for a story and well executed!

Frankdrudge2Frankdrudge27 months ago

Very engaging and darkly super sexy tale. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it all, except for the ending. Spoiled by the happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the ending. It was a nice twist and saved it from being one of those stories where one person ends up totally degraded. I was expecting that Carole would end up wounded by the weekend and I was happy that it didn’t end up that way. I’d like to read more about these two lovebirds.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I met an author at a book signing. He suggested we get together for coffee where he mentioned writers get what he called "writers block." That is when they can't come up with their usual creativity inspiration for a short spell. For him to overcome the problem he said he seeks a diversion. I was asked if I would like to be that diversion? I was curious what that diversion would involve? I found out this middle-aged author was seeking a young lady to "entertain his penis." I found our sessions were about an hour or two where he liked to have his cock sucked but also enjoyed having his balls licked and sucked. He would greet me at his residence wearing just a robe. After I had completely undressed inside the front door he would take me upstairs to his study where he would sit and watch me suck and lick on his penis and balls for the rest of the afternoon. "You are such a wonderful slut my dear, " he would laugh, "but I am paying so that makes you a whore." Then he would put the cash in this naked whore's mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...