Submission at Allure

Story Info
Two couples go to a Adult Club and get a lesson in submission.
8.1k words
4.68
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWOL8
TWOL8
27 Followers

"Brandon and I were surprised to see you wearing a dog collar," said Molly as she and Justine turned the corner to enter the women's restroom.

"Why not, isn't tonight's theme Submission?"

"But there's a theme every Friday night. Wasn't it a Surrender the Booty Gangbang Party last week, and if I remember correctly, neither of us gave any booty?"

"Except to Scott and Brandon," Justi answered.

The two couples had met at Allure, an on-premises swingers' club for singles and couples in what is euphemistically known as the lifestyle. They had an immediate affinity on several levels. First, Justine and Molly looked enough alike to be sisters, if not twins. More important was that neither pair was really into the lifestyle. Like many others, they enjoyed Allure because it was so outrageously exhibitionist that married couples could be as provocative as they pleased without coming even close to anyone's idea of inappropriate behavior. Even now, in the room where they had left Scott and Brandon seated at a table near the dance floor, there were topless wives and dresses made of gauzy animal-print fabrics that left nothing to the imagination.

Though Molly's deep plunging black tunic top threatened to spill out her 38DD breasts with each swaying motion, they did not release. This frustrated those sitting along the bar watching as she and Justine made their way back to the restroom. More disappointed was Brandon who was proud of his wife's good looks and always welcomed a clear view of those luscious melons. The thought of her public exposure aroused him for reasons he could not explain. Seated next to her, he could sometimes glimpse the darker aureole the surrounded a pointy nipple. Sometimes when they took to the dance floor, his hands would rise to cup her treasures as his hardness pressed against her belly.

Justine's choice of wardrobe, however, was even more aggressively sexual. Upon arrival, she went to a private room where she stripped out of her street clothes and emerged wearing a short, silky robe which covered a zebra-print bra and panties. She also wore a matching dog collar which, in Allure's terms, meant submission, the theme for the evening.

"I could ask why you didn't wear a collar tonight. Scott likes it when I'm his sub, I suspect Brandon get turned-on, too."

"But he can do anything he wants to me, I always submit whether I wear a collar or not."

"I wonder," said Justine. "You know there is a difference between allowing your partner anything he wants and being a sub."

"Not much difference," retorted Molly who tugged the bodice of her blouse to corral her wayward flesh.

"Really?" said Justi pushing the argument forward. "Suppose Brandon told you to get up on the dance floor in front of the mirror and open your blouse?"

"He wouldn't do that."

"SO?"

"He'd know that it would humiliate me."

"SO?"

"He'd know I'd refuse."

"SO!"

"Why do you keep saying 'so'?"

"I'm not saying 'so' as in 'so what'. I'm saying 'S-O'. It means subs obey. If you hesitate when he asks, you are not a proper sub. If you have to decide whether or not you want to obey, you are the one in charge."

"But..." began Molly.

"No buts," interrupted Justine. "If your master tells you to do something, your only correct response is to obey. If you can veto his command, you are the master and he is your cuckold."

"That's not true," said Molly in an attempt to regain ground.

"Isn't it?"

"The fact is that he would never ask or expect me to do anything that made me uncomfortable."

"Do you hear your own words? He would never ask? Masters NEVER ask, they command, cucks are the ones who aren't allowed to ask. Cuckolds live to please their mistresses who reward them by letting him touch her body. You are not a sub, not even a little."

"I'll prove it," said Molly.

"How?"

"When we go back, you can tell Brandon that we had a heart-to-heart and that I'm willing to be totally submissive for the evening. He can ask whatever he wants, but I'll bet he doesn't ask me for anything outside my comfort zone."

"You'll lose that bet," said Justine. "I'll tell you what. If Brandon does ask for something and you back down, you have to promise to get up on the dance floor and announce: 'my husband is a cuckold.' If you do what he says, then you come back here with me and I'll dress you in my second outfit. It's even more revealing than what you've worn in here, and it has a red dog collar. After that, you are a sub."

Molly wasn't sure she'd officially agreed with the deal, but they were headed back to their husbands and past the up-and-down stares of men and women who formed a gauntlet of revelers.

"I think they like us," whispered Justine. "How does that make you feel? I'm getting wet down there."

Molly blushed as though it was a walk of shame.

"Be proud," said Justi. "If I'm right, they will be seeing more of both of us."

Their husbands were watching the approach of the two luscious women. "Those are our hot wives," observed Scot. "They're breaking a lot of hearts."

"Molly is trying to run under the radar," said Brandon. "She's so self-conscious."

"I'll bet Justine has been working on her."

"Hope so," said Brandon as the two glided into the airspace of the small table.

"We've been talking in the little-girl's room," began Justine, "Molly thinks she'd like to try a little submission tonight. Since I've become her default tour guide, I think Brandon should show his mastery by issuing a command."

"Are you sure?" asked Brandon looking toward Molly.

"Of course, she's sure," interrupted Justine. "Her only delight is to please her master."

Brandon looked at Scott for some sort of cue.

"Don't look at me, guy. She's your wife. Personally, I've looked at our two wives for a long time and, like everyone else, I wonder how deep the resemblance runs."

Brandon laughed a bit nervously and then added, "In other words, you're wondering if they have matching boobs."

"Exactly, my friend."

"Well?" said Brandon making eye contact with Molly and nodding. "Show him."

"You want me to... right here..."

"SO," said Justine who quickly opened her own robe and peeled away the zebra stripes which covered her right breast.

Molly hesitated.

"SO," repeated Justine, and Molly thought about her agreement. To hold back now would be to announce her husband's cuckoldry. To Brandon's surprise and delight she revealed herself. She pulled the fabric of her garment aside then blushed when the room burst into applause. She had actually done it and the world did not end. Her husband smiled as if it were the most erotic thing that she had ever dared. It was. To his surprise Molly held her daring pose until so that all could see as she leaned closer to Justine to offer a side-by-side comparison. Brandon pushed his wrist against his lower abdomen, and Molly knew he was exerting pressure against his penis which must have, at that moment, begun to leap to attention.

Scott took it all in and was first to speak. "Definitely look-alike tits," he said, "but do they respond to touch the same way?" With that Justine tweaked a budding nipple between her thumb and forefinger until it grew taut. She then reached out toward Molly who was tempted to step quickly away. Brandon had given no order, but his hand now stroked a tightening lump just beneath his belt. She accepted Justine's touch as if under the direction of a telepathic order. To her surprise, her own responsive breast bloomed into a puckered tip, but the real disclosure was the sudden wetness between her legs. She was being aroused, not so much by another woman's touch, but by her husband's shameless reaction. Then she noticed that Scott was also rising beneath his kaki slacks. She turned back to her husband.

"Are you liking this, Brandon?" she asked. His response was to draw her left hand down until it rested on his engorged pole.

"What do you think?" he said as he thrust his hips upward to increase the pressure in her small hand. She curled her hand around the hardness under the fabric. Brandon then turned, and, with a nod toward Scot, said: "I think he likes it, too."

Molly looked at the matching swelling that stretched Justi's husband's pants. "I guess so," she said.

"But looks can be so deceiving," said Justine who pulled Molly's right arm free from its grip on the open bodice of her blouse. An ample breast swung freely into view. An audible gasp went up from the onlookers who also were thoroughly enjoying the unfolding display.

"Justi! What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you confirm your suspicions." With that she placed Molly's hand on her own husband's sheathed erection and held it in place.

"One for each hand," said Brandon who apparently was not bothered that his wife was exploring another man's equipment. Molly wasn't sure what to do next, but she felt a muffled pulse beneath the grip of each hand. She allowed herself to relax as she measured the two organs straining under her touch.

Justine stroked Molly's right hand that was now clearly attempting to discover the contours of Scott's cock. "I think you've proved yourself capable of wearing a collar tonight," she said.

Molly looked a Brandon as if to gain assurance. "Would you like that?"

His answer was to press her left hand hard against himself. "You'd better hurry before I explode."

The two beauties walked back through the gauntlet of eyes, but the hungriest stares came from Scott and Brandon whose more private members were now resuming their more relaxed proportion.

"How long have you and Molly played the submission game?" asked Scot.

"Actually, we've never done this before."

"I suspect that Justi has a hand in this," said Scot.

"I was surprised the way she just took hold of Molly's nipple. I never knew that she was bi or bi-curious."

"She's not. She was just obeying my order to give Molly's tit a little touch. That's what subs are supposed to do."

"You mean, touch other women?"

"No, I mean, do whatever they are told. They don't have to like it; they just have to please the person doing the asking."

"Wow. If I did that I'd get the silent treatment for a week."

"I don't think so," said Scot. "I think she's become Justine's newest initiate, and she's obviously learned the basic rule."

"Which is?"

He answered with a cryptic "SO," then explained the mantra and he remembered Justine's response to Molly's initial hesitation."

"Well, she sure surprised me when she flashed herself."

"It was more than a flash, Brandon. She was learning how to please her master and ignore the restraints of other eyes. Were you pleased?"

"I was harder than I'd been in years."

"Justine is teaching her the power that a woman wields when she plays the sub."

"Were they just playing?"

"We play at it. You know we're not into the lifestyle, but we do share fantasies. Master/submissive is one. When Justine dons her collar, I know she'll do things that will become an image in my head that will last for weeks."

"How far do you go? You've always told us that you have never swapped or shared with others."

"It's a fantasy game. She touches herself or others when I say so, and shows her body off, but mostly it's a brain game. Justine has a little carry-all with her supplies for all my fantasy contingencies."

"What contingencies?"

"I tell her that she needs to have a small bottle of lube in case I want to invite a few other men to fuck her, and a dildo in case I want her to masturbate on a sofa in the backroom."

"If you ask her, would she actually do it?"

"If I told her, she would. A sub's duty is to think of nothing other than obedience."

"I know, S-O."

"But would she go that far?"

"I think so. Every time I push a little farther. It's a sort of secret obsession in which the senses of the body are given over to the will of another who commands pleasure. Face it, a lot of people, women especially, feel guilty about carnal fantasies, but when the master demands that she be sexually alive, she is commanded to enjoy the passions of her own body. The sub must please the master, and Justine knows that I will NOT be pleased if she holds back anything including her own pleasure."

"So you command her to own her bodily power, and threaten more than you've ever required."

"So far I have kept my actual demands limited. Once, however, I did insist that she give me a blowjob back in the private area with the door open. I almost had her unzip my pants out here earlier, but I figured that would freak-out Molly too much. She plays my sub, and I find it totally arousing. I can't speak for other couples, but her submission is our foreplay and not a means for luring other partners so that I can have sex with another woman."

Scott's last comment played in Brandon's brain for awhile. The room had quieted since Molly and Justine had gone back to the locker area where Molly was being outfitted for her new role. The DJ programmed a music set that now filled the room with a rhythm that was meant to tempt the more agile women to the brass pole for an exhibition. In the meantime, one of the regulars pranced in front of the mirror on the main dance floor. She was slender and wore thigh-high leather boots and a very short gray knit dress with a wide black belt. At times she would roll her hips as she faced the mirror. She would suddenly bend over at the waist while looking into the room's reflection to see if anyone was watching. Her tight buttocks sometimes revealed half circles before she would reach back to pull down her hem. Brandon wondered if she was wearing any panties at all until she turned toward the two men for a frontal view. Clearly, she wore a thong, a fabric patch that curved beneath her mound and was lost in a black string that buried itself in her ass cheeks.

"Her husband is sitting at the end of the bar," said Scot. Brandon looked at a rather dour character nursing a beer. "I think he sends her out there as bait."

"He doesn't seem very attentive to her," Brandon noted.

"She's his sub, but he doesn't see her at all. Quite a different game from what Justi and I play."

Brandon nodded. The woman on the dance floor was quite provocative, but carried a certain sadness that showed on her face when she tried to draw the attention of her husband. As enticing as she was with her narrow waist and long legs, Brandon's thoughts were on Molly and the memory of her standing in front of him, breasts exposed, and totally desirable. He touched himself where she had placed her hand. The dancer thought it was an act of interest aimed toward her, and knelt down on the dance floor in front of him. In a deft twist, she swung onto her back with her shapely legs pointed toward the ceiling like a diver tucking in a jackknife. She pedaled in mid air for a few strokes then spread her thighs to look at him. Her face was framed by smooth skin above the calf-skin of her boots. He saw her hand snake up from beneath her buttocks to pull aside the edge of her leather thong. She was shaved smooth.

"Brandon." Scott's voice brought him back to reality and he blushed when he realized what he was, or rather, was not seeing. "You keep staring like that, and she'll be over here asking if Molly would like to meet Creepy who's seated at the bar."

"I was wondering what to expect when Molly and Justine come back. My mind is a little full of images, and not the one on the dance floor."

"You need to relax, old man," said Scot. "If Molly becomes a Justine, you'll need all your strength.

Brandon's mind suddenly swirled with possibilities. While, just a few rooms away, Molly's mind was reeling as well. She was learning a lot about a world that, if it existed in her consciousness at all, it was locked in a book of fiction. Now her friend, Justine, was pulling every page out of that book and placing it before her. They stopped to open the locker where Justi had packed away her street clothes and other accoutrements of her fantasy life. They made their way along the corridor to one of the open rooms where couples and swingers could play behind closed doors. Now her "twin sister" was opening a bag of erotic wonders and setting them on the bed. As she did so, she explained each item as if it were a game piece in a pastime called "submission." There was only one real rule in this sport. It required single-minded obedience. Molly would surrender her will to the libido of a horny master who would own her, control her, and demand complete compliance.

"Scott insists that I always carry extra lube," said Justine holding up a small clear bottle. "He says that I will need it if I have to service a group of men. Maybe you should suggest that to Brandon, otherwise you could get pretty sore."

The matter-of-fact tone of her voice startled Molly who was beginning to think that her best bet would be to bolt from the room. "Has he ever..." Molly started to say.

"Not yet," said Justi. "So far it's a fantasy."

"So far? You mean he could say it and you'd do it?"

"Subs obey. That's the rule, and I would not break it. I wouldn't do that to Scott."

"To Scot? What about to yourself?"

"Submissives can't think about themselves. If my pulling a train would please Scott, I'll be the little engine that could."

"Train?"

"Molly-girl, I forget how new you are to the world of carnal delight. A 'train' is when guys line up to fuck the same woman. My understanding is that it has to be at least seven."

"Seven! You'd let seven guys make love to you, one after another?"

"No, not at all. I'd do all seven as a way of making love to Scott, and I'd please every one."

"Seven guys?"

"No, not seven guys, one guy and seven dicks. That's what they'd be. I'd be pleasing Scott, and he would expect that in the process, I would find pleasure as well. We've never done anything like that, but Scott suggests it now and then, and subs don't argue. I have had to become mentally prepared in case it comes to the test. But, tell me the truth, wouldn't you be just a little bit curious? Imagine having several cocks in a row."

Molly blushed. The fact was that she had thought of such a thing. From her earliest encounters, she thought that an erect penis had a sort of magical aura about it, going from limp to long and hard with skin stretched tightly toward a straining purple bulbous head. She could mouth or mount it to find satisfaction both in her own flesh and in the milky, pulsing pleasure spasms of a partner.

Besides the lube, Justine's grab-bag included a hot-pink jelly vibrator and an anal plug. Molly figured that their use was obvious, but Justine, once again, provided the view of one who had heard her master's instructions.

"Scott sometimes uses these on me," she said referring to the two toys. Sometimes he watches as I use them on myself. Sometimes he'll stroke himself while standing over me. I like it when he can't stand it any longer and he comes to my waiting mouth. He says that it's good training for a dp. Do you know what that is?"

"Double penetration," said Molly with a sense of pride. "Brandon sometimes inserts an anal vibrator in me and then slides his cock into my pussy."

"Then you're on your way," said Justine. "Does he like it? Do you like it?"

"It's okay for me, but the vibrations really drive him wild, and that's what I like."

"Maybe you do have the makings of a sub. I think it's time you shed your glamour-wear and look like a submissive. Take off your clothes."

Molly hadn't thought about what would happen next. She assumed that she would slip away somewhere and change clothes by herself. The directness of the order, however, startled her into obedience, and the black dress was pulled over her head. She stood stock still before the other woman, totally nude, totally exposed.

"You're nicely shaved," observed Justine catching sight of the smooth skin of Molly's mound the slightly protruding pink lips down there. "Our figures are a lot alike," continued Justi. "No wonder our husbands lust after us. How do you remove your pubic hair?"

TWOL8
TWOL8
27 Followers