Submission at Allure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch it," said Scot. She did, and she knew that his previous words were also true. This cock would soon be in her ripe mouth. It felt hot to her touch as she felt its length and heft. Then her own lips parted and it was in her mouth. The precum was sweet and her tongue welcomed the taste. She felt his hips begin with thrusting toward her wet mouth. At first there were slow small strokes, but his urgency increased and she knew he would not last very long. Her own appetites also kicked in as she felt his inner core starting to rumble at the base of the shaft. Milky fluid began to spurt as she puckered her lips over the swollen head to capture the entire volume of his ejaculate.

"That's my girl," said Scot. "Not wasting a single drop. You did a good job, Honey, but you're not done yet." It was true; her display had only served to arouse her husband further and he was ready to follow his silent partner and share Justine's oral delights. "Lie on the bed, I want to look at you."

She did exactly as he said. He peeled back one of the cups from her soft bra to expose a soft mound.

Both men stood over her now and Justi wondered if her first lover had recovered enough to play again. She looked at his penis which was still reduced in size, but beginning to show some promise.

"Turn around and lie with your head over the foot of the bed," Scott ordered. She sat up to reorient herself realizing that he wanted to use her orally and, if she satisfied him, would have the taste of two men in her mouth. "Wait," he said suddenly. "You are wearing too many clothes." She started to slide her silken Brandone off her shoulders when another command stopped her. "Let him do it," he said.

The stranger was only too happy to oblige. In an instant her robe was gone as was the zebra striped bra that camouflaged the real beauty of her torso. His palms lingered over the fabric as he peeled it free, and they over the flesh that rose into taut blossoms on her ample chest.

"Pull down her panties," he ordered. Here Justine was not as able to control herself as she might. It was not that she rejected the order or did not submit to the command so much as she could not resist the impulse to slide her fingers between her legs to seek out and explore the folds of her labia that had somehow liquefied. It was not the right thing to do.

"Stop," ordered Scott. "We will let you know when and if you can take your pleasure." For the first time, Justine felt a genuine rebuke as if she had been deprived of a right she had earned. She had serviced a stranger and was about to surrender her body to a second. The arousal that she was feeling needed release, but it was not to be, at least not by her own touch.

"You must do this first," Scott said allowing his erection to hover near her mouth which stood ready to receive him. He found her willing and slid his shaft through her hungry lips. Justine nearly slid off the bed in an effort to capture the hardness of this familiar intruder. The man she loved who was now the second to find his pleasure in her hungry mouth. She could wait for her own pleasure, or deny herself all pleasure if it meant catching the throbbing nectar that she sensed would soon come.

Scott, however, had no intention to make her wait. If he had forbidden her self-touching, he had other instruments at hand. Justine was too busy with ministrations toward a plunging cock to notice any signals given or received, but she gasped when she felt an unexpected sensation. A tongue was probing her womanhood and finding her clit.

She was being serviced by the stranger whose tongue's insistent probing catapulted her to an intense orgasm. The paroxysms were so intense she tried to slam her thighs together to dampen the hypersensitive reaction of her flesh. The silent man allowed her to contract for a moment, but then he was spreading her open again. Justi could never remember the details which followed other than the fact that Scott exploded into her mouth and it took great effort of swallow the great flood of semen. What she couldn't remember is whether the stranger went back to using fingers and tongue in unison in and on her still throbbing pussy, or whether he had turned around and entered her with his obviously reinvigorated manhood.

There was an interval of time lost to her. She knew this because when her awareness returned, she and Scott were alone and the clothes bag on the back of the door was empty.

"Did I please you?" she asked.

His answer was to kiss her on the lips. Their tongues met and she could still savor the salty sweetness of two men's passion.

"Very much," he said. There was a discarded condom on the floor near the bed. Scott picked it up and placed it gently in the palm of her hand. "You pleased everybody."

"It's my duty," she said.

"Yes," he said, "and I expect you to do it whenever I tell you."