Submission at Allure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brandon shaves me with an electric razor."

"Electric? You're not waxed? You look pretty smooth. I would think it would grow back fast, how often does he do it?"

"Most every day," Molly confessed.

"He must love visiting down there. Does he keep you smooth for his sake or so that you'll be always ready for whatever he commands?"

"For his..." Molly stopped. "I don't know all his fantasies. Maybe..."

"Maybe you'd better carry a supply of lube," said Justine who pulled a shiny red G-string from her bag. She started to hand it to her friend then stopped. "Why don't you lube yourself a little first, you don't know what Brandon will ask, and I can't afford to give you my supply. Scott will have his own ideas." She grabbed the crystal-clear lotion from where it lay next to the pink dildo. "Do you want to put it on yourself, or do you want me to do it for you?"

The question seemed off-the-wall, and Molly's blank expression gave her away.

"It makes no difference to me," said Justine. "I've never touched another woman down there, it's just that men sometimes like to watch girl-on-girl. A sub has to be accepting of any possibility. When I look at you and, well, our bodies are so much alike, you just seem safe- like I could actually do it."

Molly understood the sentiment, but was not ready for the experience. "I think I'd better do it myself," she said holding out her hand with her index and middle fingers extended. Justine flipped open the lid on the small vial and spread a thick bead of oil over the waiting digits. In a single, practiced motion, Molly quickly dipped her fingers between her vaginal lips before a drop could spill.

"I think I was already pretty wet," she confessed.

"I would hope so. Talking about all this stuff is scary but also arousing. My panties are drenched." The zebra stripes camouflaged any moisture, but she swiftly stepped out of her panties and leaned over the bed so that Molly could see the evidence of her excitement. A fleshy flower bloomed between her thighs and droplets sparkled like the morning dew.

"Is that what we look like?" asked Molly. "I was always self-conscious about my lips, but yours are beautiful."

"But people think we're twins," said Justine. "You may be seeing yourself in me, but without the veil of some sort of guilt over the prospect of being desirable. You'd better finish dressing, or the guys will think we went ahead without them."

The corset that Justine pulled out of her bag was red vinyl and matched the G-string. Molly was pleased that the edges were embellished with hearts, a particular favorite. After donning red hose, the look was complete and Justine announced that only one thing was missing. She then attached a red dog collar around Molly's neck.

Though the look was touted as perfect, Molly was not so sure. The usual self-doubts flooded back when she looked down on her ample breasts. They were large enough to challenge the capacity of the cups that now held them. At the very least, the upper edges of her pink areoles peeked out above the heart-scalloped frame. "I'm showing," she said.

"That's just a tease," said Justi, "I'm sure that you will be asked for more before the evening is complete. Sit up on the bed and let me look at you." Molly obeyed.

"Well? she asked.

Justine sighed. "If anyone could tempt me to being with another woman, it would be you. Let's go find our guys."

Molly rose to her feet and moved toward the door as Justine gathered the scattered supplies and clothes that had been strewn about. She then followed close behind.

Molly hesitated at the door. "Can I really go out there looking like this?"

"You should be proud," said Justine. To her surprise, Molly planted a light kiss on her cheek.

The corridor was deserted as they found their way back to the locker area. As Justi loaded everything back into safe storage, Molly asked the question that had been on her mind since she saw Justine's naked pudenda. "Who shaves you?" she asked.

Justine snapped shut the padlock on the locker and turned to Molly. "Scott does," she said in low tones, "but he uses a safety razor and shaving cream."

"Brandon used to do it that way, but it sometimes made my skin irritated."

"Scott applies a bikini gel afterwards. It stings like hell for a few seconds, but then it sooths away the bumps." Justine paused for a moment before adding, "Let's not tell the guys about our shaving conversation."

"Okay," said Molly, "but why not?"

"Tonight we are their subs and they might just decide that each should shave the other's wife."

Molly hadn't considered this. Her thoughts were suddenly flooded by a strange idea. What would it be like to have another man grooming her down there? Would his fingers gently roll her labia to the side as the razor passed close enough to cut the fine hairs? Would he run his palm over her Delta of Venus to gauge the smoothness of her skin, and would he plant a soft kiss on her clit when it began to peek out from its fleshy covering? These thoughts were not as alarming as they would have seemed an hour earlier, but she agreed that this would not be a topic of conversation when they rejoined their husbands.

"I hope our secret won't be seen as a slave revolt," said Molly.

"No chance. Trust me; they will have enough ideas of their own when they see us together."

When they had left the room, most every eye had followed their movements. Now at the return, the admiration was unanimous with men and women nodding to their partners to look. Molly feared that her breasts might slip out of her bodice, most of the men in the room were praying for it. Their prayers were answered.

"Don't worry about it," whispered Justine. "I think you just achieved goddess status. Look to our masters."

Brandon and Scott were on their feet at their approach. Brandon reached out a hand which Molly took. He kissed her pliant lips. "You look perfect," he said as if the wardrobe malfunction was a part of a larger seduction. "I'm sorry," said Molly, "the cups are just a little too small. Let me tuck them back in or should I just go back and change."

Had the suggestion been loud enough for the room to hear, it would have been greeted with catcalls and boo's. "No, you look fine just like that," said Brandon who was as surprised by her sudden lack of modesty as he was by the sight of her ripe melons.

"Whatever you want," was her reply, and Brandon looked to Scott for some sort of guidance. He did not know what Master protocol might require.

"It's drawing a lot of attention," said Brandon. "Justine, help Molly with her clothes."

Justine did not hesitate for an instant. She stepped up behind her sister, reached around her to lift and ease her wayward breast back into the straining cup. "There," she said, "thank you; that was very nice."

"Yes, it was," cooed Molly, and Brandon saw his opportunity to test her obedience.

"I think you should thank Justine properly," he ordered. She understood his purpose. A few minutes earlier she had given Justi a sisterly peck on the cheek. This one would have to be more compelling. She was doing this to please her master. She placed a warm hand on Justine's cheek and drew her lips to her own. She closed her eyes. In her imagination, she was kissing Brandon and his lips were yielding and wet and lasted longer than either woman expected. When they opened their eyes their tongues were probing, but their eyes were laughing with delight. They had done it.

"I didn't expect that," said Justi.

"You didn't expect a kiss?" asked Molly.

"No, I didn't expect a kiss like that! It was wonderful."

If other games of submission had been imagined for the evening, the men abandoned in favor of what was now evolving. The four headed back to the area where private rooms awaited. The people who had witnessed the display would have sworn that the only possible reason for the hasty departure was that a foursome was about to go into a full orgiastic adventure of reckless libido.

The reality was somewhat tamer. Two couples were headed toward separate rooms where spouses would be rewarded for their imaginative foreplay. Molly and Brandon were walking quickly to a favorite mirrored room when Justine called out.

"Molly take this, it matches your outfit." She handed her the dildo shaped vibrator that she had just retrieved from the locker. She had carefully wrapped it in Molly's black dress so that Brandon would not see what it was. From his point of view, Molly was merely carrying the clothes she would have to put on when it was time to exit the club.

For herself, Justine slipped the handle of her grab bag over her shoulder.

Everything she would need was at hand. "I remembered my lube, honey... if you want to invite company."

"Did you have anyone in mind?"

Her answer was to reach down and fondle the distended front of his trousers. "Just this hard guy," she said.

When the door closed behind them, Brandon said, "I've never seen you like this," he said. "Well, do you like what you see?

His only response was to unzip his pants, but he had difficulty extracting his hardened staff. Eventually, however, it leapt free. "Ask him," he said pointing at his turgid member. Molly's response was to immediately drop down on her knees. She inhaled his cock.

She was simply obeying, and he was enjoying his overt passion.

"Did you enjoy kissing Justine?" he asked.

"I enjoyed obeying when you to told me to thank her," she said. "So, yes, I enjoyed it very much. But are you angry at me for touching Scott's cock? I wouldn't have done it, but Justine pulled my hand over him."

"Actually, you didn't touch his cock. You felt it through his pants. If I ever ask you to touch him, I will expect you to do it right."

"Did I kiss Justi right?"

"Yes, and I'll expect the same whenever I tell you to touch or kiss or fuck someone else."

"Justine carries a supply of lubricant to keep her from getting sore if Scott wants her to entertain his friends."

"Yes, and you must also bring have body lotion with you," said Brandon. "Do you know why?"

"No, I don't understand."

"It's because I love you. You keep your skin smooth and soft, and I think Justine, Scot, and I can help by rubbing it over your body. Of course, you would have to be very grateful to all of us for taking such good care of you."

"I would be very grateful," said Molly. "To all of you."

"I should hope so. How would you prefer to handle us? One at a time or all together?"

"However you want," she answered. "Do you want me to show how I could do two cocks at once?" In her mind she thanked Justine for passing along the hidden vibrator.

"Justine loaned me this dildo. I'm pretending it's a stranger's cock. You ordered me to open myself to him and he used his dick to open me up," she said beginning her fantasy narration. "He could fuck me solo until I was properly ready." She turned on the toy and let it float over her clit before inserting it into her already well-lubed pussy.

For a moment she lost the train of her storyline. The dildo was cold to the touch, but she was already closer to coming than she had realized. It would be difficult to maintain her demeanor if she continued the mental image much longer. An orgasm now would be too easy, and Brandon had not given permission for that. She slowed herself by addressing her master. "You wanted me to show how I could do two at once," she said, "but I only have this fake cock for the demonstration so I'll need a real one, too." She was not prepared for what happened next. Brandon realized that her one woman show was putting her in charge of the game. She was now calling the shots, but he could and would set that right. While crawling onto the bed, she reached for her rumpled black dress, pulling the vibrator from its hiding place in the folds of the fabric. Brandon was surprised at its sudden appearance, and then at the image in front of him. Molly laid the pink dildo on the bed sheets between her legs, and began to massage her ripe breasts.

"Yes," he said with all the coolness he could manage, "I told you that you are to be dped tonight, and I will let Justine's red toy count as one, but you will need a second." He pulled on his trousers and continued. "What it the sole duty of a sub?"

"To obey," said Molly with an air of uncertainty.

"I am going to find you a fitting lover. They saw your show in the other room; I should have no difficulty in finding one. Don't worry, I'll only bring back one... tonight. Leave the door unlocked, I don't want to have to knock. Subs obey."

He pulled open the door and exited the room half expecting a protest from Molly as she'd scramble for clothes. There was silence on the other side, however. The corridor was empty, but he could see a few of the lurkers seated at the end of the hall. They looked at him with expectation. To be invited into the private room with a hot woman might be the greatest opportunity of their lives. They started to move about as if they had a purpose other than hope. He waited until the end of the song that drifted in from the other room. Probably two, maybe three minutes had passed. He turned the knob on the door, it rolled easily in his grasp. She had not tried to secure the passage lock. In fact, she was just where he had left her on the bed. The vibrator was silent, but still inserted between Molly's succulent folds.

"There were many willing guys out there," he began, stripping off his clothes as he approached the bed, "but no one who wanted to fuck you as much and I do."

"I would have done it," she said, "for your pleasure."

He climbed on to the edge of the bed where she could easily reach him. She found him with her mouth, and for a moment, matched the motion of his thrusts with the probes of the dildo which, by now, had been warmed by her inner heat.

"Do you like to be double-fucked?" he asked. The crudity of the question only heightened the sensation. Yes, she did, and two warm, hard, real dicks would be so very superior to the red plastic with the double-AA batteries tucked inside.

She did not say this aloud, however. Instead, she remembered her own fetish thoughts. "I think penises are magic," she said. "They get so hard and stretched. I love to play with them."

Brandon suddenly pulled himself away, and Molly gave him the look of a child deprived of a favorite toy. "Please," she said.

"You were so brave to not panic and lock the door," he said.

"I knew you would come back," she said. "I knew you'd bring me what I needed."

"And so I have," he said as he joined her on the bed. His erection stood proud and Molly immediately made it the center of effort.

"The real thing is so much better than plastic," she said and immediately wished she had held back.

"Next time, you'll do two real ones," said Brandon.

What would that really be like, thought Molly. I would have to try, it would be my duty. Right now, however, her duty was pulsing in her hand and the purplish head was asking to be kissed.

Brandon was also looking. Molly's breasts completely abandoned the confines of her borrowed clothes, and their round perfection always sent him to ecstasy.

He wondered what Justine had though when she had touched those mounds, and he remembered the deep kiss that had sent so many minds whirling into envy and so many desires reeling into the hopes of fantasies being transformed into human flesh.

"What would you have done if I brought another man with me?"

"What choice would I have had?" she replied. "If you brought him to fuck me, I would let him. If you brought seven, I would pull the train. Subs obey."

This last comment was meant to drive him wild, and it worked. Justine had told her, and now she used this new awareness to make him wonder.

"I would fuck you, too," he said at last. This time his voice was wilder than she had ever known. Something in her words made him the animal that was her fantasy. He flipped her over on the bed and stood over her, driving himself into her; each thrust took her breath away as his heat permeated her inner core.

At last there was the explosion. She felt it coming as his throbbing became hers. Her tits rolled with each spasm until stillness gripped the world again.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know what got into me."

"I know what got into me," she confessed, "and I really liked it. I'll wear the collar whenever you like, and I will obey."

Brandon was trying to regain the dominant composure of a master. "I think you should carry extra lube like Justine," he said. "And condoms, too."

"How many?" said Molly.

The private rooms at Allure are each build around a theme. Brandon and Molly's favorite had a long mirrored wall that made it brighter and more open. Some rooms were darker and equipped with sex swings or set up like offices for those who wanted to fulfill an on, under, or against the desk workplace fantasy. One room had a window on the corridor for those encouraging peeping Toms or Thomasinas. Justine's favorite was the model of a generic motel chain. It provided the atmosphere of a quick liaison which would require no luggage and no actual sleepover. When they turned the corner, she saw the door closed against them. Rules at swing clubs allow watching at open doors, but only respect with closed ones.

The way being blocked, she was about to suggest that they turn back and give a knock on the door that Molly and Brandon had entered. Perhaps, she thought, their friends would consider sharing the visual experience of a single room, if not actual bodies. To suggest is not, however, a part of the role of a sub. Tonight the rule was submission. It was not hers to suggest anything. It was to be obedient whether rewarded or punished, elevated or humiliated.

To her surprise, Scott did not push past or give her any direction. Instead he rapped on the door, once, and then twice in rapid succession. No sound came from within, but he put his mouth toward the portal and spoke: "Justine is here to accept delivery."

Her heart startled at the actual mention of her name. Something she did not understand was happening here. Something she could not question was about to happen. The door opened.

She looked into the space which appeared empty, ordinary, and familiar. Whoever had opened the door was now behind it in the shadows of the room.

"Go in," said Scott. Justi must have hesitated because he followed with, "so."

"So," she repeated and took a few steps forward. She felt air movement behind her and knew immediately that two things had happened, Scott was following close behind and the door had been closed.

"Turn around," said her master. There was another person in the room. It was a man with a vaguely familiar face, one she had seen around the room over the years they had patronized Allure. He was also totally naked. A plastic sack hung from a hook on the back of the door. Clearly his clothes were bundled inside it. Something else was very clear: the silent man was already aroused.

"I think it liked your show in the other room," said Scott as if speaking of the erect penis and not the attached man. "It's a package that I ordered for you. I think you'll find it much warmer to the touch than your red vibrator."

Justine was as mute as the stranger who had obviously agreed to be a sex toy and was not about to jeopardize the agreement with any syllables out of place.

"I told him that once you touched it, you'd have to taste it." He then nodded to her as if indicating that she should know exactly what to do next.

She did know.

Justine dropped to her knees. In a moment she would be giving a blowjob to a total stranger, and her husband would be watching. Wasn't this adulterous, cheating behavior? But Scott had ordered her. Wasn't that being the obedient wife or at least the trained submissive? These questions existed in her moral consciousness, and that is the one thing a sub is required to surrender. There was also one other question, perhaps even the most important of all: Did Scott really mean for her to go through with this? This question had an immediate answer. Scott had already stripped off his pants, and his erection leapt free indicating that she was going to be satisfying two men tonight. She was now on her knees and the package that had be delivered for her was directly overhead.