All Comments on 'Submission Ch. 12'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KatiecatKatiecatalmost 12 years ago
Oh....my.

This one will make my mind wander deliciously all day. Beautifully written, and once again proves why you are one of the most popular authors on this site. Too many BSDM stories are totally unrealistic, brutal, and violent. The character of David is dominant, firm, and in control without being cruel. Now I need to go back and read the beginning of the series!

goodgirl45goodgirl45almost 12 years ago

This is very HOT and well written... I keep checking for new chapters everyday.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
So freakin HOT.

Amazing as usual Angel. You really have hit a home run with this series. Amazing work.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Nice

I appreciated the firmness of Master in this chapter. The enforcing of his authority and power was very arousing. What made this "reinforcement" unique among so many other stories, was that he kept himself under control. His approach to taming her again was not swift and rash, but slow and firm. So often there is the Sub that taunts her Master intentionally to get punished, making it a game. And while that is sexy, the formula gets old eventually in erotic literature. He does not allow her to get comfortable teasing him and testing him. He asserts himself as a dominant in a way that will last not just til after dinner, but for a good while. Good job, and I will check in for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Such a fun read

This is the cutest story, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12576 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES