All Comments on 'Submission Ch. 17'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Another great chapter!

Really enjoyed this chapter, was almost expecting Alanna to fail Curtis' test! Was starting to get frustrated in previous chapters that Alanna was almost too submissive and I wanted her to object to being a "slave". Can almost see that happening in the distant future especially as she is intelligent and will eventually want more than being at home all day and waiting for Master to come back! However I reread all the chapters again and realised that it really was bad on her previous home planet and in fact she does have more freedom now. Can't wait for the final chapter and will be sad when this series ends as it really brightens my day when I see a new chapter online! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Writing

Goldeniangel,

I am new to the site and in love with this story. Your writing is excellent. I can feel the emotions of David and Alanna as if they are my own. The story line is very interesting and you write it with class. I look forward to reading much more from you. Great work.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Only one more?

Gah!

I'm loving this series so much that I'm loathe to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dear moderator be fast !

Goldeniangel already submitted the very last chapter but when i try to read it.. what i see is;

"This submission is awaiting moderator's approval

Then it will be accessible for browsing"

It pissed me off !!! I cant wait !!!

I'm addicted to your stories Goldeniangel.. you are amazing! and your stories are adorable !! It took my few hours to finish all the other chapters !! I'm sad that you finished !!

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Noo!

I like this story too much for it to end! I hope the last chapter is good and long! Good job on this one... really captivating and hot.

AbsoluteDeliriumAbsoluteDeliriumalmost 12 years ago
Why why why?

I can not bear that it's going to end, when there is still so much scope for this story. Why would you deprive me of my David and Alanna fix? Stellar job Goldeniangel, Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
new fan in 2017

literally started reading this like THREE hours ago and i'm crying buckets that its about to end.

I'll have to admit though I love reading erotica especially DARK erotica, anal has always been a HUGE turn off but I'm mildly intrigued when I read your work. And here I made a bet with my best friend that I'll never be interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES