Submission of the Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya gently reached around and felt the base of the plug inside Nadine. She began pulling it out, taking her time and ensuring her submissive felt every moment as the widest section popped out. Nadine let out a soft whimper as the toy exited her body. "Are you ready for this?"

In response, Nadine positioned her asshole directly over Freya's shaft. "Well, since I don't have a say in it, I guess I have to be." And then, without needing further orders, she lowered herself onto the waiting member below her.

It took a moment for Freya's tip to get inside of her. Despite its previous use with the toy earlier, Nadine's hole was extremely tight. Nevertheless it was only a matter of time before Freya entered her in full. This time Freya moaned as she fully penetrated her new slave. "That's it, nice and steady. Time for you to learn how to cum like the buttslut you are."

"I'm not a-" Nadine's protest was interrupted by her own grunting as she did her best to ride her Mistress. Although it was clear she was inexperienced, based on her jerky movements and awkward positioning, she was also putting in the effort. Nadine moved herself up and down, clenching her thighs as her useless cock flopped around in its tiny cage.

"You are what I say you are!" Freya spoke in a firm and commanding tone. "You're the one who's my soulmate, right? You're my slave. You don't get a say in this. If you did, you wouldn't be here, would you. So just give in, admit your true nature, and accept your fate. Once you do, you have permission to cum"

That was all Nadine needed. From the inside of her metal cage, streams of hot jizz began to spurt out, spraying around upwards onto her own torso as well as flying onto Freya. It was also the final push Freya needed to reach her own climax. While Nadine was riding her all the way down to her very hips, Freya thrust her own pelvis upwards, and her body clenched as she came as deep as possible in her submissive's asshole.

Once she was finished, Freya carefully pulled herself away from Nadine. Her semen was still dripping out of her ass, and Nadine was covered in her own cum as well on the front. "That was excellent, just what I expect from my slave. Now, here, let me show you something." She carefully held Nadine's shoulders, gesturing her which direction to move, keeping the blindfold on as she manoeuvred her across the room. Once she was standing in place, Freya removed the blindfold to finally let her see. "Nowthis is what I call a masterpiece. What do you think?"

Nadine's mouth was agape as she stared at herself. The entire front of her body was coated in a smattering of colour. Wax, welts, bite marks, and her own glistening cum alike gave her a truly erotic appearance. And yet, there was a perfect circle of unblemished skin that was just as pristine as it had been when Nadine had first arrived. The words declaring her as a slave to Freya.

"I'm not... I've never done anything like this before. I don't know if I could."

Freya hugged her from behind. "Well then I guess the magical powers of fate did their job. By forcing you to do something you ironically end up with total free will. And that's what I provide for my submissives. Freedom."

Nadine shifted awkwardly in place. "So... about that soul mark. Here's a question, hypothetically speaking, that isn't real at all - what would you do if I lied about it? If it turned outnot to be a magical mark forcing me to obey you?"

Freya gripped her tightly. "You mean if you directly lied about something important in order to have sex with me? If, hypothetically, you were too scared to ask me out directly so you wrote that on yourself in marker as an excuse to get close to me, and were so caught up in the deception you never planned for what you would do if it actually worked?" She kissed Nadine on the cheek. "Then I'd have to thoroughly punish you for being so naughty. But it's a good thing that's just a hypothetical, right?"

"Right. Of course." Nadine shifted her weight. "Although, also according to some of those ancient legends I read, the 'soulmark' might wash away after a week or so. Since the fates have done their job and all that."

"I've heard of that scenario." Freya was rubbing Nadine's body as she spoke. "But even if the words vanish, the control remains. Correct? So you'll be under my spell for the foreseeable future."

Nadine gulped. "Yes! I mean, if you say so Mistress. I'm helpless to resist after all."

12