Submission to a Black Bull Ch. 01

Story Info
Young white couple meet with a BBC bull for the first time.
1.5k words
4.12
36.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so I will do my best and please give me some feedback on how I can improve.

This story is based off of some true events that have been altered and extended for the reader's enjoyment.

My name is Sam and this took place a couple years ago when I was 21. I am a white guy, 5'11" with short blond hair and brown eyes. At the time of this story, I was pretty average build leaning slightly scrawny. I was dating my then-girlfriend (now ex), Sage. Sage is a skinny, black haired Italian girl (not actually from Italy). She is 20, 5'7" with small but perky tits and a nice fit ass.

We had gotten into exploring many kinky things and trying new stuff quite often, like her pegging me. This led to us talking about her cuckolding me. She had always been a sort of sex addict and wanted to fuck all the time, and I could make her cum as she came very easily, I could never seem to keep up with her. Also, I am pretty submissive and she was having fun exploring her dominant side.

We decided I was to go on to FetLife and make a post looking for a bull for her. She would then look at all the applicants and find who she liked. This is how we met Rich. From his application we found out Rich was an experienced black bull with a 9" cock, and thick. Sage always preferred girth over length. I chatted with him a bit more to vet him before showing Sage. I found out he is a roofer but works mostly in sales and management so he made good money. He is 37 and has been the bull for several couple, he is clean, and loves white women. He especially liked how young Sage and I are because it really solidified that he would be the one in charge. I shared with him the pictures of Sage she said I could share and he agreed to meet up. He had a house nearby and invited us. Now all I had to do was convince her.

I found out convincing her wouldn't be hard at all. As soon as she saw the picture of his black cock, her jaw dropped and she agreed to meet him. We then started a group chat with all three of us so that we could make the arrangements. We decided to meet that upcoming Saturday, about 3 days away. This group chat quickly turned into them flirting with each other. He talked about fucking her little white ass and she would call him daddy. This got me so hard and I was told I must refer to him as Sir, or Master. They then talked about putting me in chastity. This got me nervous and super horny as it had always been a fantasy of mine to be locked up. Rich said that we would be a device for me during our first meeting. The days leading up to that meeting were agonizing. He would send her pictures and videos of what he wanted to do to her and send outfits he would want to see her in.

Finally, Saturday came and Sage and I drove over to his house. She was dressed in a casual blue sundress and I was in a t-shirt and jeans. We pulled into his driveway, walked up his walkway and knocked on his front door. When he opened the door, we saw that he was tall and slender, but built. Not huge, but you could definitely tell that he was strong. He was friendly and invited us in. He led us upstairs to his bedroom which encompassed the entirety of the second floor. We sat on the couches that he had in the center of the room and talked for a bit about each other and got comfortable. He invited us to hit his bong which only Sage did because I don't smoke.

Then Sage got up and sat between Rich and I and said she wanted to see what chastity device he had in mind for me. He pulls out his laptop and shows us The Vice. Its an expensive chastity device that is meant for long term wear and is supposed to be impossible to escape from. She picks the right size for me and tells him to order it, which he does. She then closes the laptop, puts it on the coffee table, and then kisses him. They make out on the couch right next to me, and I can't help but to stare in amazement as my girlfriend has her lips on another man. He starts to grab her ass and pull him on top of her.

After a few short minutes of making out, he stands them both up and walks her over to his bed and lays down. She crawls on top of him and begins to make out with him some more as she undoes his belt and pants. She then moves down so that she is bent over the bed and pulls down his pants, allowing his massive black cock to spring free. She says "Oh fuck" and without hesitating, puts his cock in her mouth and begins bobbing her head. Sucking cock is one of her favorite things in the world.

I look on in awe as my girlfriend sucks this other man's cock like a total whore. No hesitation or nervousness. She makes it sloppy and loud. She moans with his cock in her mouth, and occasionally takes her mouth off of it to say something like "It's so big", or "I love your cock, daddy" while she continued to stroke it. After a while she start to shake her ass in my direction and I get the hint. I get up, kneel behind her, lift her dress, and begin to eat her ass. The little slut never liked wearing underwear so there was no need for me to worry about that.

There I was, eating my girlfriend's ass while she gave amazing head to an older black man with a much bigger cock than me. He asked "Do you like this cucky?" and I answered with a muffled yes without removing my face from between Sage's cheeks. "Good," he said "you better get use to it. This white bitch's mouth is amazing. I'm not giving her back." Upon hearing that, Sage moaned super loud and long, and I knew that our relationship was forever changed.

After about twenty minutes of me eating her ass while she sucked his cock, Rich told her he was going to cum. She quickened her pace and he pushed him over the edge, flooding my girlfriend's mouth with his cum. She hungrily gulped it down like the slut she is. We sit there for a few moments recovering, with his cock resting in her mouth, and then we all get up and Rich pulls his pants back up. He tells her that was the best blowjob he had ever had and that we will see him again when the chastity cage comes in. She asks him if they can fuck now and he says No. I want to wait until cucky is locked up. I want to know that I am the only guy fucking you." He walks us to his front door and kisses Sage goodbye, says his goodbye to me, and then we are on our way.

We sit in her car for a minute and talk about what just happened. She says that she loved it and asks if I saw how big his cock was. I told her I did and she said that it was amazing and she can't wait for him to fuck her when they lock my little cock up. She sees the look on my face after she said that and says "Sorry baby. I didn't mean it like that... It's just the rule that he made..." I tell her it's fine but I am left wondering if I will ever have sex with my girlfriend again. She then starts the car and we head back to her place.

We are both still incredibly horny so we go to her room and I go down on her. He moans load and, in a few minutes, I make her cum while I lick her clit with my tongue. I then move up and slide between her legs and enter my girlfriends soaking wet pussy. She moans loudly and rocks her hips as I have sex with her in the missionary position. After a few minutes she tells me that she is close and that I better make this count because this is the last time we might have sex for a while. This puts me over the edge and I cum inside of her as she cums with me. She is on the pill and I have always enjoyed cumming in her. We then cuddle for a while and then I get dressed and head home.