Submission to a Black Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam and Sage dive deeper into BBC submission.
2.7k words
4.37
19.8k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later we get a text rom Rich. He says that the cage has come in and we are to see him that night. He orders me to be saved smooth for the chastity cage to go on and tells sage he also has a present for her. So, we got to his place around 4:30 that evening. He meets us at the door and greets sage with a kiss and a grab on the ass. She is wearing booty shorts and a crop top, with no panties or bra as usual. I am wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Rich greets me and asks if I am ready for this.

"I think so" I say.

"Well, you better be sure. I can't unfuck your girl" he says.

"I'm sure" I say, "we both want this."

"Okay. Good."

We all head upstairs to his room. I sit on the one couch with Sage to my right. Rich stands in front of us and presented us with our gifts. Mine was the chastity cage of course, and Sage's was a collar with a leash. The collar was black with metal letters on the band spelling "BBC SLUT". Then Rich tells us:

"In accepting these gifts, you are accepting a new type of relationship, and new roles in that relationship. Yes, you will still be boyfriend and girlfriend, but Sage will be my slut, and Sam will be our cuck. I will be your bull and you will both do whatever I say. Sam will stay locked and be released on my say so. Sage will only have sex with me and who I permit. Acting out of these boundaries will be considered cheating and I will end this relationship. Every day Same, Sage will make the choice of choosing my cock over yours, and you will have to accept this. I expect to see you two often. We will all regularly hang out together, both here and in public. When with me, Sage will always wear this collar, and I will put the leash on whenever I want. Thake these items out of my hands if you accept these terms of our new relationship."

I stared at the chastity cage in his hand and tried to process everything he just said. I then look over at Sage, who is looking back at me with the collar in her hands. She didn't even hesitate; she is just waiting for my decision. "I want this" is all she says to me. I look up at Rich, the man who is changing my entire relationship, and he says "You know what you want." I look at the chastity cage, the thing that will ensure Sage will not be having sex with me, and I take it out of Rich's hand. Rich smirks and Sage squeals with delight and goes in to kiss me before asking Rich "Daddy, is it okay to kiss my boyfriend to thank him?"

"Yes bitch" he replies.

She kisses me and then quickly returns to sitting next to me. She puts on her collar and shows it off to us. Rich tells her she will make a great slut and then tells me to drop my pants, and that it is time to lock me up. I do as I am told and as my 5" hard dick comes free on my boxers, Rich laughs and says "Damn girl, you have been putting up with that? No wonder you didn't hesitate taking that collar. But it's no good if he is hard. Here is what I will do. Because I can tell you will be such a good cuck for us Sam, I will allow Sage to jerk you off one last time. You two can go into the bathroom and do it. Just cum in the toilet and flush that useless jizz down the drain."

I thanked him and Sage and I walk to his bathroom. While walking there I think about how I just thanked another man for letting my own girlfriend give me a handjob. Once in the bathroom, Sage grabs my hard dick. I moan and I know I am not going to last long. She rubs my precum all around my dick and begins to quickly stroke it.

"You like that?" she asks.

All I can manage is a moan.

"I'll take that as a yes. I am so happy we are doing this. I can't wait for us to be owned by him. He is so hot and just oozes the essence of a real man" she tells me.

I moan and know I am about to cum.

"I mean if you didn't decide to go through with it, I don't know if I would have been able to stop myself from fucking him anyways."

Hearing that pushed me over the edge and my dick began throbbing as cum dripped out the head.

"Hmmm, typical" Sage says before walking out of the bathroom.

I stand there and recover from my orgasm. I then clean my dick off and flush the toilet. I rejoin them in his room and find them sitting on the couch together. Sage is cuddled up to him and Rich has his arm around her. They are flirting whispers to each other and lightly kissing.

"That was quick" said Rich, "does he always finish that fast?"

"Never much longer" Sage replies.

"Alright, over here cuck" Rich says pointing at the floor in front of them.

I stand where I am told and Rich hands Sage the chastity cage.

"Put it on him" he says.

As she works on getting the device set up and finding the right size parts to put on me, Rich tells me about how her doing this symbolizes that she truly is giving up on my dick to find a real man's cock. After a few minutes, she has the device all set up, the only thing left to do is to click the lock shut. Rich tells me I have to do this. I look at my girlfriend, and she looks back at me. But the look she gives me is different. She looks at me like I am still her boyfriend, but I am no longer her man. With a deep breath I close the padlock, securing the fate of a young white couple to an older black man. Sage looks at me contently and then kisses Rich passionately, with a lot of tongue.

When she pulls away from him, he looks at me and tells me to put my pants back on and go and sit on the other couch. I do as I am told and he turns on the TV and puts on some show on Netflix. After a minute, he says "Welcome to your new lives. We will be doing stuff like this a lot. We will all be friends, but when we are all together, Sage will give her attention to me." "Yes, Sir" I reply. Rich grabs his bong and they each take a hit from it.

"You know" he starts, "I heard what she told you in the bathroom."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied, "and I must say, even if you didn't agree to all this, if she still asked me to fuck her, I would have."

I sat silently.

"I mean look at this ass" he says as he gives her ass a slap, "There is no way I am not fucking her is she wants me to. I'm just saying if you didn't agree to be a cuck, you would have gotten cheated on, and she drove here, right? You would have been stuck here with your girl getting railed, and then would have had to sit in the car with her after!" He laughs hard at this. I know he is just trying to humiliate me so I reply "Then it's a good thing I decided to go through with it."

"Yeah" he says, "I actually prefer to be the bull in a relationship rather than fucking girl outright."

"Oh?" I say.

"Yup. I mean I love fucking white girls because they love to submit to black cock. I mean I can really do whatever I want to them, and they just let me. But it makes it so much better when they have a white husband or boyfriend that agrees to them getting fucked. It just shows exactly how much better black men are. And especially how young you two are? I can really mold you two and reinforce these lessons at an early age. Plus, not to be a dick but, I definitely make more than you do, Sam. If I wanted to right now, I could get us all on a plane to some tropical resort and spend a week plowing your girlfriend on a beach, and that might happen eventually. I can be a real provider, unlike you. This experience is going to change your lives."

And with that, he pulled Sage on top of him and began to make out with her. He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her in tight. After a moment of this he lets go and she slides between his legs, and I can see his big cock through his shorts. Sage pulls hi shorts and boxers down around his ankles and starts to rub her face against his cock. She licks up and down his shaft and takes his massive balls into her mouth and sucks on them gently as my own dick strains against the walls of its new prison. Once is cock is fully hard, she licks up to the tip, and engulfs the had with her mouth as she begins bobbing up and down on it while stroking the rest of the shaft with her hand.

She slowly begins working her way down the shaft, but can't make it past the half way point. Rich then grabs her head with both hands and forces his cock down her throat. She gags hard on his cock and a muffled scream comes out of her. He buries the entire length down her throat and holds her there as her face turns red and drool leaks out of her mouth and down his balls.

"She can't breathe!" I yell.

"Shut up cuck!" he yells back even louder.

I sit back in my seat, still worried about Sage but knowing I shouldn't say anything.

He then lifts her head off of his cock and lets her breathe.

"Yeah! Shut the fuck up cuck!" she yells at me once she catches her breath. "I love chocking on his cock! I couldn't even gag on your tiny dick if I wanted to!"

Rich laughs at this while I blush. Then he shoves his entire cock down her throat again. He repeats this process four or five times before he stands her up. He quickly pulls her shorts down and rips her top off, having my girlfriend's full naked body exposed to him for the first time. He walks around her, groping her tits and ass, and other parts of her body, inspecting her like a piece of meat. Happy with what he sees, he tells her to lay on her back on the bed.

Sage crawls onto the bed turns over to lay on her back. She spreads her legs wide open for him giving a direct view of her soaking wet pussy. Rich takes of the rest of his clothes and slowly strokes his cock in anticipation of fucking my girlfriend. He walks over to the bed and crawls on top of Sage, looking directly into her eyes. She wraps her arms and legs around him and they kiss deeply as he lines his throbbing cock up to her eagerly awaiting pussy. He slowly but steadily enters her in one motion. She lets out a deep, animalistic groan as her pussy stretches to accept the girth of his cock. Thankfully her pussy was so wet, he was able to slide in with relative ease. He keeps sliding until his massive balls are resting on my girlfriend's ass cheeks.

"Oh God!" she screamed, "I'm cumming!"

My girlfriend's body shakes in a massive orgasm with another man's cock buried deep in her. Rich keeps his cock balls deep in her as she rides out the last waves of her climax.

"That was the hardest I have ever cum before" she breathes heavily, "He hit my cervix, Sam. I have never had anything this big inside of me before. He has the perfect cock for me."

With this, Rich pulls his cock out of her until just his head is inside her amazing pussy. He then slams himself balls deep inside her again... and again... and again... over and over. Rich slowly picked up the pace and got into a fast rhythm fucking his entire length in and out of Sage.

"Oooohhhh fuuuuuuuccckkk daddyyyyyyyyy!" Sage yelled out, "I'm cumminggggggg, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Sage had another massive orgasm being pounded by Rich like a machine. But he gave her no rest, and kept up his fast pace fucking her. Her body convulsing as wave after wav of orgasm hit her. I don't think she could stop coming if she wanted to. After about five minutes of this onslaught, Sage goes limp. She just kept shaking and muttering that she was cumming. After a few minutes she regained her constitution and wrapped her arms and legs back around Rich, whose breath is getting jagged and is making faster, shorter strokes into Sages pussy. We all know he is about to cum.

"Cum inside me daddy." Sage tells him.

And just a moment later, Rich buries his cock fully into my girlfriend's pussy, and I watch his balls tighten as he shoots his load deep into Sage. As soon as that first just of his cum hits her cervix, she cums one last time. He lay on top of her, both in post orgasmic bliss, making out like two lovers.

"I love your cock, daddy." She tells him.

"I love your pussy, you little slut." He says back.

He pulls out of her and moves off the bed. She has a huge smile on her face as she begins to move her hand to her pussy and scoop the cum out of it. She then brings her finders to her mouth and swallows his fresh jizz.

"Your cum tastes so good, daddy."

She keeps scooping out his cum and eating it as Rich sits down on the couch and enjoys the show, his now flaccid, still massive, cock hanging between his legs.

"Cuck?" He says to me.

"Yes, Sir?" I reply.

"Go downstairs into the kitchen and get me a beer" he commands, "Do you want anything slut?"

"A beer sounds good right now." Sage replies.

"Make that two beers, cuck. And get a water for yourself" he adds.

"Yes, Master." I reply

I go down and grab two beers for them and a glass of water for myself as ordered. I pour the beers into some pint glasses for them and bring them upstairs. When I get back into his room, I find Sage kneeling between his legs as he sits on the couch. She is sucking his cock again.

"Don't mind her, cuck. She is just cleaning off my cock." He informs me.

I set the drinks on the coffee table and take my seat on the other couch. Sage soon finishes up cleaning off his cock and joins him on their couch. They pick up their glasses and toast each other before taking a sip. Then Rich offers another toast for all three of us to a successful new relationship. As I sip my water, I can't help but imagine what the future holds for us.

We stay there for a little while longer, and a couple more drinks, before we realize the time and have to leave because we all have work in the morning. Because I am sober, I drive her car back to her place. She passes out in the car almost instantly. Once we get to her house, I manage to wake her enough to get inside and into bed. I giver her a kiss on the forehead and head on home. On the drive back I think about everything that just happened.