Submission to the Mind Flayer

Story Info
A tapir used by the mind flayer for mpreg...
2.1k words
11.3k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Welcome, welcome...to my magic and apothecary store!"

Guaco, a green-furred tapir with a lighter patch at his neck stretching down to his loosely tied shirt, smiled welcomingly. At least, he hoped it was welcoming, as he hadn't quite finished his first cup of herbal tea that morning, infused by herbs picked from his very own potion-making garden by his own paws. There was nothing quite like the light and life of morning dew to brighten him up, though he had been running the store, which he owned, for many years already. Most of the patrons knew him well and he them also.

Yet...as he looked up from the potion bottles set before him, one fizzing delightfully with purple sparks, he realised that he neither knew the large patron before him or what their purpose was there. He was tall, very tall, wearing a long, flowing black robe that came down to his feet, though Guaco didn't want to peer over the edge of the counter to see just what lay down there. No, that would be rude and the sense of unease in the pit of his stomach bubbled up anxiously just like the bubbles in the potion bottles with which he was working.

He couldn't see the patron's face, which was perhaps what set him on edge the most, taking a step back, his fingers linked together before his stomach.

"Can I help you? What is that you seek here?"

"I seek..."

The patron whispered, head bowed with a large, dark cowl over his head, something twisting beneath. He was so big that he must have struggled to get in through the door, yet their voice was silken smooth, the tapir stepping back in a little closer just to hear him better.

"What was that?"

He smiled, softening a little. The patron must have had a sore through and been looking for some medicine, yes... That made sense. That was why things all seemed a little off. He could feel the warmth emanating from them, drawing him in.

"Sorry about that, I couldn't quite hear you, good sir. Could you please speak up a little for me?"

"I think you know what I want, little tapir," he murmured, his voice taking on a huskier, more alluring edge to it. "And it is not stored on the shelves of your rather marvellous shop, I'm afraid, but in the body that you currently hold..."

"What? Me? Oh!"

Guaco blushed, heat rising to his cheeks. Did he have an admirer? Oh, he couldn't possibly imagine it, but the patron reached out, brushing their fingers over the back of his paw, which was suddenly lying on the counter between them. Such a touch could not be mistaken as anything but tender as the heat in his cheeks crept sensually down his neck to his chest.

"Good sir," Guaco breathed, caught up in the moment. "You flatter me... But, pray tell, who are you?"

He blinked, but he did not notice that the patron was closer to him again, mesmerised, though the poor tapir could not tell that he had already fallen under their spell. Each breath came as if he was fascinated by them, hypnotised in a way, though it was the supernatural powers of the mind flayer that would render him helpless under their touch.

A tentacle slithered out of the hood, curling around the tapir's neck as he shuddered and gasped, eyes half-closed.

"Ohhhh..." Guaco breathed. "That... That's..."

Yet he couldn't do anything as the shutters sprung down over his shop windows in a gust of supernatural air, the hood of the mind flayer springing back to reveal the dome of a head that was octopus-like in its presentation, complete with a writhing, twisting beard of tentacles, curling back and forth into one another and out again. He chuckled throatily, eyes dark with sordid intent, drawing the tapir over the desk as Guaco squeaked, yet was otherwise mesmerised and helpless to do anything about it.

"Perhaps you should never have allowed one such as I into your apothecary shop, kind tapir," he breathed, dragging a tentacle over Guaco's face as the bewitched tapir moaned. "But this will be all the more enjoyable for me..."

The shop sign, which had read "OPEN", flipped to "CLOSED" on the outside of the store. Yet the mind flayer would not have cared if they'd had an audience, not as more and more tentacles twisted out from under his long cape, cackling to himself as he dropped all pretence of being just another patron, swarming the tapir's body with them. Piece by piece, every scrap of clothing on his body, even down to his leather jerkin and his cotton undergarments, simple for a shop owner like him, was ripped from him. Seams split and other pieces ripped straight through, leaving him naked but for his fur coat as tentacles curled around and into him.

The mind flayer did not ask for permission from his prey as he took the tapir as he was meant to, the only way in which his greedy kind knew to draw power. Permission was for those below them and one such as he held such power that it rendered such a thing obsolete. His clawed hand rose, stroking the tapir's cheeks, though Guaco's cheeks bulged as a tentacle drove into his mouth and down his throat, plugging up his cries of dissent as his mind struggled even against the mind flayer's gripping force.

Yet there was no hope for him, even though Guaco would not come to any true harm, even as his body was used. The mind flayer did not do that, but he did have a need deep inside him, one that drove him to seek out helpless males like Guaco, to let his tentacles swarm and grope his arse, finding that pucker of his tail hole.

"Unnnnffff!"

The tapir's whole body shook as his backside was taken forcibly, the natural slime of the mind flayer's tentacles -- or, at least, the one that was used to plough into tight holes like that one -- allowing it a little easier passage. But that did not mean that it was easy as it plunged deep, thrusting and grinding, though it was entirely concerning the mind flayer's pleasure and nothing at all more than that.

He didn't care for Guaco, not even as the tapir's body trembled around his tentacle, taking pleasure from it too. For he could not help but feel good as his prostate was teased, the push and thrust of the tentacle rammed up there caressing it with every stroke. It was so thick that Guaco could hardly think straight, though his mind was not with him, not as he moaned out in confusion, something thick in his mouth, wriggling down his throat. He felt as if he needed to breathe too but, somehow, that was taken care of for him, leaving him aching, his cock hard, so very hard, throbbing for release.

That release was to come too as Guaco thrust and trembled, laid out across the very counter that he did his business on. if he had been able to understand what was happening to him, that would have been an especially humiliating moment for him and yet all he could do was moan and whimper and slurp helplessly on the tentacle. His backside ached and yet it was a good kind of ache, the kind of ache that made his gut throb, wanting more, always more.

"Good..." The mind flayer murmured, eyes alight with dark greed. "I might even return to you... Though this will feel solely like a dream to you. Or perhaps a nightmare. You are a willing one..."

Still, it being against Guaco's will overruled any willingness for pleasure that was at play there, regardless of what the mind flayer considered it to be. The shape of the tentacle pounding Guaco's arse showed through his lower abdomen as if it was trying to push all the way through, though his body remained soft and flexible around it, despite the natural contractions of his muscles. He squeezed on the tentacle, stars leaping and dancing behind his lowered eyelids, unable to hold back (why would he be doing that anyway?) as his cock spurted, drooling and dripping cum over his own stomach.

Up and down... His body rotated. Somehow, he was up in the air, the mind flayer holding him there, though it was not the strength of the tentacles crawling over him that kept him aloft. No, it was magic, not the kind of magic that he brewed in his shop but something far more carnal, something darker. As evil as it was, it came with a sparkle of excitement too, the lure of power too great for many creatures. And it was that magic that ploughed brutally up into his tail hole as he was fucked, again and again, stretched open by a second tentacle.

Guaco's head rolled from one side to the other, no longer even able to hold it up, chest heaving, even his jaw falling slack. All he knew was pleasure, how it blistered through him, though there was still a part of his mind that scrabbled and clawed, begging and pleading with the horror that was his reality. The mind flayer dealt with that, however, with a sweeping pound of both tentacles at once as something stealthily rumbled deep in the pit of the monster's being.

"Raaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!"

It was coming, whether Guaco was ready or not, the mind flayer filling him with his cum, though it spilt quickly into him, pump after pump, as if he was being filled from a cask. But his belly had to make room for it, bloating out and out, first as if he was a little on the plumper side and then swiftly in the lure of erotic inflation, bulging smoothly to take every drop of cum that the mind flayer's tentacles had to give. More and more flowed forth, the smooth rise of his stomach holding it all, forced up his backdoor entrance, even as Guaco squeaked and squealed on the penetrating force of two tentacles at once.

"Ah... Yes..."

The mind flayer trembled, softening a little after climax, though there was still one more thing to go, the tapir's belly bloated out as if it was a child's toy ball -- something oversized and large, bigger than any natural pregnancy would have been. Yet it was the male who would be forced to carry a pregnancy of sorts too as the tentacles bulged, moving the next course into action.

Eggs. One after the other, they brought the final debasement to the tapir's humiliation as bulge after bulge forced their way up into his backside, straining his tight tail hole around them. Hazy with pleasure and strain, the tapir shook as he moaned, head hanging, on his side on the counter where his belly could rest, the tentacle that had been in his mouth now wrapped around his snout. He didn't have the energy to cry out for help anyway.

So it was that the eggs were forced up inside his tail hole, landing in his belly as that smooth round became lumpy, bulging where the eggs were cushioned with the mind flayer's seed. The tapir whimpered mutely, yet his cries were ignored as he was fucked and bred, his belly rising even more to take in the massive volume of eggs.

There was no escaping and it was a pregnancy that the male would hold until it came time to lay the eggs, though no one would know what could be done then. Few survived an encounter with a mind flayer or returned to their normal lives afterwards, but the particular mind flayer that he'd encountered had a plan.

The tapir moaned, belly aching, his cock hard all over again, helpless under so much stimulation. All against his will...and yet he would bear the marks and the belly of his taking for months to come for all to see. With cum leaking over his stomach, he moaned, slipping, finally, into sweet unconsciousness.

The mind flayer had gotten all he needed.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Submission Previous Part
Submission Series Info

Similar Stories

The Prince's Pleasure The prince's werewolf guard knots him full of cum.in NonHuman
Beast in the Hayloft [M/M] A man's encounter with a beast takes a quick sexual turn.in NonHuman
Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
Princess Becomes the Toy of Monster Girl become the sex-toy of futanari female monster.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Her Little Slut Matthew is teased, inflated, and tortured by his Mommy.in BDSM
More Stories