All Comments on 'Submission too Literotica'

by fanfare

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Addendump

Yesterday,July 8, 2015 there was a most unfortunate occurrence. Somehow my latest posting was prematurely posted on the FoxNews/WallStreetJournal/Pravda website as a news release.

The dullards who work for the global stock market casinos thought it was a real announcement of throwing a million hardworking people into the gutters.

The brokers and bankers celebration got a little out of hand in their rapturous delight at human misery. At one of the parties a cork and spray of Champagne caused power failures resulting in a cascade of computer malfunctions. That temporally knocked the NYSE off line.

There had already been depressing reports of reverses on the international financial news.

The German demands that the people and country of Greece be sold into slavery to the Turks, as a permanent solution to the Euro Debt Crisis. Berlin figuring this would also have the additional benefit of assbooting the rest of the european trash countries to straighten up and buckle-down to poverty as a gift from the German people.

However, this proposal had been greeted with a decided lack of enthusiasm in Ankara. As Turkey thought they sure as hell didn’t want that bunch of corybantic resin swilling donkey-lovers back.

Meanwhile, from Buckingham Palace were leaked gossip that when Her Majesty and Prince Phillip were informed of German demands, not only selling Greece to the Turks but an ultimatum demanding the Elgin Marbles be presented to Berlin.

Prince Phillip is reported to have replied “I say old boy, that’s not cricket!” He deepest fear is one day Her Majesty will make good on her threats to send him back to Greece. Frankly and Ernestly, he didn’t want it any more than the Turks do.

Unfortunately all that bad news kinda got garbled when translated into Pinyan. As a result the Chinese saw news reports of a turkey causing a grease fire in the Buckingham Palace kitchen while the Princes were playing keepsie marbles..

This so confused the nouveau riche parvenus of Shanghai that they panicked, setting off a crash in their own financial markets.

By time the NYSE malfuncts were defuncted, the news had spread that my fictional story “submission too Literotica was just that a fictional story. As usual I'm sure the analmousies comments will insist that this Loving Swives story is absolutely true and an unacceptable plea for RACC..

As you can well imagine that sent the brokers and bankers of Wall Street and all the other global markets into a seep funk of disappointment and sorrow.

And that is why the NYSE closed for an hour, to allow the brokers the time for contemplative mourning.

I hope this explanation has assisted you in understanding yesterday’s news.

You’re welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not sure which was worse

Your story or your comment. Did you even bother to proof read either? Stupidity runs amok.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
satire at its best

I egg special e enjoyed the Tags

thnk u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Maybe Lit could allow us to rate the comments as well as the 'story' both this 'writers' story and comment deserve 1* Neither are funny, they're just plain stupid but then that's what you get from a 'writer' that has contempt for the readers of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It may have been intentional, but ...

Fixing the toiletries won't do that much for the toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very poor.

There is nothing like an amusing story and this is nothing like one.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
LMDAO You are nuts

I loved it!!! five star' all the way.

bwahahahahahaha...

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Ya them Tandys ain’t what they used to be. Like the mismatched story categories and editors—makin’ it work come what may.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous