Submission with a Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
A first meeting reveals a surprise for a new submissive.
8.3k words
4.69
16.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers

Brian stood nervously in the living room of his apartment. The past month had been leading up to this moment and he was suddenly struck with how he had no idea what to expect. He had been lonely and looking for something new when he stumbled upon a chat website meant to connect people, match their desires and needs.

He had almost instantly connected with a woman named Gina, or calling herself Gina. It just dawned on him, as well, how little he knew about her. They spoke online about how she had been disappointed in past relationships, the man always being dominant, and Brian had realized how much he desired a woman to take control, their conversations progressed from that point.

Over that month they had come to some understanding of what that dominant and submissive relationship meant to them. It wasn't to be some "whips and chains" thing, but Gina was clearly in control and would provide correction to Brian as needed. Slowly she had begun to give him "tasks" to complete. Nothing too major, don't masturbate for a certain period of time, send a picture of him doing this or that, etc. Most were easy to complete and Brian found great happiness receiving complements back from Gina.

Gina had steadily increased the personal nature of the requests over the month and had recently started referring to Brian as her little slut. As her control grew Brian's interactions with Gina had increasingly begun to turn him on. This step and diminutive reference to him had been driving him wild with desire. Finally, approximately a week ago, Gina had decided it was time to meet.

Brian had received the text early on Monday morning. "I want to meet you this Friday evening, I have very specific instructions for you, follow them exactly, or you will be punished, slut."

As he had read through the instructions his desire grew and it was hard to cover his growing excitement. Luckily it had been a fairly busy week at work and he was able to take his mind off the coming meeting, somewhat.

Now Brian stood in his living room at 5 until 6:00 in the evening, wearing only his tight boxer briefs. As instructed he had shaved his body hair as closely as he could, leaving only a neatly trimmed triangle near and around his cock. Gina had been given the code to the building's main entrance and his apartment door was unlocked. He faced away from the door, nervous, but as he had not been allowed to cum since the instructions were given on Monday and he had begun imagining what it all actually meant to fully become Gina's slut, his cock was growing and stretching across his right thigh, held down by his tight underwear.

The alarm on his phone buzzed at exactly 6:00 PM reminding him to be in position as instructed. He quickly stopped the alarm, placed the phone back on the coffee table, and returned to position. This is when it all hit home, he didn't know Gina; he could be getting set up to be robbed, or worse. What if the person who came through the door found him in this somewhat embarrassing state?

Still he waited and his worries began to turn to excitement. How proud Gina would be of him that he had overcome his fears and had done exactly what she had told him. He glanced down at his phone, 6:14, she was late. Brian began to worry that it was all a joke, he vowed to wait a little longer.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to Brian, but was really only a few minutes from when he last checked the time, he heard the door open. It shut quickly again, which indicated to Brian that only one person had entered, that alleviated some fears. He made a slight move to turn and look at whoever had come into his apartment.

"No, slut, eyes forward." Brian heard. He was relieved it was a feminine if slightly husky sounding voice.

Brian quickly stopped turning his head and looked straight forward again. "Yes, Miss," he replied.

Gina stepped into the apartment looking around. She noted it was minimally styled but well kept. A good sign, she thought, Brian would suit her well. Setting her small bag down on a table near the door she accessed her slut quickly from behind. He was tall, claimed to be 6'-5" in their online interactions, and this appeared accurate. He was skinny, slightly pale and at least from behind had a slightly boyish look.

"Spread your feet," Gina commanded.

Brian quickly complied, moving his feet a bit wider than shoulder width. This tightened his hamstrings and accentuated the shape and firmness of his ass.

Gina slowly approached Brian from behind, he heard her heels clicking on the hard wood floors. His breath caught slightly as he felt her soft hand on the back of his hamstring, just above his knee. She slowly pulled her hand up the back of his leg feeling for the smoothness indicating he had freshly shaved.

As her hand made its way up and eventually grabbed the right cheek of ass through his boxer briefs, Brian pushed back slightly into it, breathing again as she tested the firmness of it with a slight squeeze.

"Very good, slut, you seem to have followed directions," Brian could feel her head and lips just behind his left ear. Her approval bringing a warmth to his chest.

"Yes, Miss," he replied.

Gina reached around with her left hand across and up Brian's skinny torso to his chest, again checking to see if she could feel any hair. Suddenly, her right hand grabbed his short ash blonde hair from behind and pulled down and back so he looked straight up at the ceiling.

"Have you obeyed ALL my directions," she sternly demanded.

"Y-yes, Miss!! Yes Miss, I have," Brian almost pled, what had he done to disappoint her, he thought.

She released him and took one step back away. "Good, now both hands on your head, slut."

Brian complied. Gina stepped back then around Brian. He first caught sight of her out of the corner of his eye and he continued to watch as she moved quickly past him then walked slowly to the windows on the opposite side of the room, in front of him.

She was exactly as she had described online and what he had seen in the limited pictures she had sent. About a head shorter than him, short slightly wavy brown hair. Brian watched as she walked, her hips swaying slowly as she carefully crossed the room in her heels. He was drawn immediately to her ass, lifted up high thanks to the shoes. Her hips and ass perfectly displayed by the tight grey dress pants she wore. He could not detect any panty lines, she must be wearing a thong, or...no panties, Brian thought, his cock straining again against his underwear as he tried to decide if she was shaved or not.

Gina reached the windows with blinds drawn. "Are you embarrassed somebody will see me here with you." Gina asked, as she flung open the blinds exposing the floor to ceiling windows of Brian's contemporary apartment.

"No, miss, I just thought we'd have more privacy." Brian responded. He lived a few floors up but at night there was plenty who could see in his apartment from other buildings nearby. He sighed in relief noting it was still light out and the interior lights would not yet take over.

Gina turned, "I don't think anybody will take any interest in us."

Brian finally fully saw her, as she faced him. A few loose tresses of hair framing the soft features of her face, yet there was a fire in her brown eyes, that almost seem to have a hint of red. She wore a pin striped button down professional top that was tailored to fit, wider at her chest and narrowed to fit her slim waist. He could just see a hint of cleavage past the few open buttons of her shirt, as her chest moved up and down with her breath.

She again walked swaying her hips slowly, approaching Brian. Gina tucked her chin down slightly and looked up toward him like something stalking her prey. He stood spellbound, hands on his head, feet spread, exposed in all but his underwear.

Gina gently took his chin in her hand and caressed Brian's cheek with her thumb, "I'd hate to think you were embarrassed by me," she teased.

"No, miss, not at all, it's just...mmmmmm..."

Brian was cut off and moaned as Gina reached down and gripped his cock through the thin layer of fabric. She began to lightly stroke it.

"It seems part of you isn't embarrassed." She continued to rub his cock through his underwear, assessing its size and weight. Gina was happy to find he had not exaggerated while chatting online.

"Mmmmm...No, miss." Brian moaned his response, "I-I'm not embarrassed."

"That's good, slut," Gina replied, "I'd hate to think you wouldn't want me to use this." She squeezed his cock slightly then let go and stepped back again.

Gina began to slowly walk around Brian. She looked him up and down. She liked his tall skinny body and how quickly he was compliant to her demands and wishes. She felt her own desire stir as she considered her plans.

Brian watched her stalk him, her ass and hips swaying as she walked. How her, somewhat formal, shirt framed and seemed to hold her nicely sized breasts without a hint of a bra. She circled one full time and he noted that her nipples seemed to become visible and started to press through her shirt.

Gina stopped and again approached Brian from behind. He felt her press up behind him slightly on his left side. Her hand starting on his left hip moved forward around his waist to his stomach she stopped and it rested there for just a moment as her right hand began to caress his ass.

He moaned and slightly leaned into her. Trying to catch the scent of her hair and body wash and hold it in his mind. Brian breathed in and tried to will her left hand to continue as Gina's fingers just slightly tucked into the front waistband of his underwear.

"Are you ready to be my good little slut?" Gina breathed up and into Brian's ear from slightly behind.

"Oh, yes miss," he replied. His cock reacting to the submissive and somewhat degrading name she had taken to using for him.

She teased him, sliding her hand further into the front of his underwear but stopping short of his rigid shaft, only testing to see if he had correctly groomed his pubic hair.

"You know that means you will do everything I say."

"Yes miss."

"I'll be so happy and reward you if you are a good little slut," Gina gripped Brian's hip with her right hand, pressing her breasts into the rear of his rib cage. She quickly pulled her left hand out of his underwear and began lightly, teasingly rubbing the front of his boxer briefs, just over his cock.

"Yes, miss, I can be a good little slut," Brian responded, he tried to push into her hand and apply more pressure to his cock but she held his hip firmly and eased the pressure she was applying to just tease him.

"If you disobey, you will be punished, slut!" she slid her hand down off his cock between his spread legs finding his balls she grabbed and squeezed.

Brian gasped, "N-No...miss, I won't disobey."

She released him and moved around in front of him. "Good slut, now, on your knees," Gina commanded.

He breathed deep and caught his breath for a moment then dropped to his knees. Brian looked down slightly fully in submission to Gina.

Gina continued now standing close and tall over Brian, "Have you ever fantasized about being in the position I am in now, slut?"

Brian was confused, "Miss?" he asked, looking back up at her.

She reached down and grabbed him by the chin and held his eyes directly on hers, "Have you ever fantasized about standing, looking down at some little slut, deciding what she would do for you?"

"I...err...I guess so, miss." Brian was thrown a bit, trying to put himself back in the dominant position.

"And what did you imagine that slut doing, while she was knelt there in front of you." Gina let go of Brian's chin, confident she still had his attention.

"I guess...I imagine them sucking my cock." Brian responded. His focus now directly in front of him on front of Gina's pants, the tight fabric stretching across her flat stomach and what he imagined as her tight shaved pussy.

"Is that what good little sluts do when they are on their knees," Gina pressed, "do they suck cock."

Brian was not sure exactly where this was going but he gained some confidence, and went along with her questioning, "Yes miss, good little sluts, suck cock when they are on their knees."

"And are you a good little slut."

That she was pressing forward this way only furthered Brian's submission to Gina. He could feel his cock strain and was sure the front of his underwear was starting to show how it was already seeping with precum. Eager to please and obey Gina, he responded, "Yes, miss, I'm a good little slut."

There was a pause, and Gina did not respond immediately. Brian eventually looked up at her for more instruction, she looked down at her slut and raised one eyebrow, "Well..."

Brian was slightly confused but started to get the picture. Ohh...she's just taking the most dominant role she can, of course a good slut on his knees goes down on his mistress, he thought. Brian then reached up and opened Gina's narrow leather belt.

He pulled the belt wide and started to work on the button and zipper off to the side of her thin dress pants. Brian carefully loosened the waist of the pants and gently pulled them down over Gina's hips and ass, exposing the silk boy short style panties she wore underneath.

Brian pushed the her pants all the way to the floor and Gina stepped out of them and kicked them aside slightly. Brian again refocused on her waist and mound. The black silk panties were low cut and had purple trim around the waistband and leg openings. Gina pulled back the tails of her shirt exposing her soft flat stomach and navel.

He moved his hands back up her smooth thighs and breathed deeply trying to take in Gina's scent from behind her panties. There was a musk there but it was different than what Brian was expecting, he couldn't quite put his finger on the difference so he paid it little mind. There also seemed to be something slightly off with how Gina's mound curved down between her legs to her pussy, but he continued.

Brian looked up at Gina and slightly wetted his lips with his tongue as he gripped the waist of her panties. She kept eye contact and smiled as he began to pull her underwear down. As the panties began to clear her hips Brian slowly looked back down. He first discovered that she was indeed shaved but then realized something was off, just a moment before Gina's cock was finally released from her panties.

Already hardening it sprung up nearly hitting Brian in the chin. He fell back, his ass onto his heels but was otherwise frozen, hands still holding Gina's underwear just at her thighs. Her cock bobbing and coming to a rest in front of his face, a slight glisten from her own precum that had begun to ooze from the cock head. He was stunned, but still assessed her member, it was thick and still growing to its full seven inches.

Gina reached down and lightly caressed the back of his hand still holding the waistband of her panties on her thigh, "Keep going slut."

Still in slight shock, his base desire to please her took over, and he pushed the panties down to her ankles, then sat back up, Gina's cock directly in front of his mouth.

"Are you going to be a good little slut," Gina pressed, a slight venom in her voice.

"Y-Yes, miss...it's just...I..." Brian stuttered out.

Gina knew this was a surprise and that at this critical moment she had to move carefully. His desire to please her was in conflict with what he had thought of his own sexuality. She slowly crouched, her panties pulled tight around her ankles as her knees opened on either side of Brian's kneeling form.

She took his chin gently in her left hand and slowly rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "Now slut, you want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Y-Yes, miss, it's ju—"

Gina cut him off, "I know, but I think you still can be the good little slut that I want." She had softened completely, and while still holding his chin with one hand while the other began slowly unbuttoning the front of her shirt. "I know you still want to please me," she finished.

"Yes, miss," Brian replied, his focus now back on her and how her tan and firm breasts would soon be on display for him.

Her shirt was now fully unbuttoned; it hung open exposing the inside of her breasts to him. Each side held precariously by Gina's hard nipples. She reached out and took his hand guiding it up and holding it over one of her breasts.

"Mmmm..." Brian moaned, squeezing slightly and caressing her breast.

"If you make me happy, I'll reward you, slut."

"Mmm...yes miss."

Gina's hand left Brian's and returned to his chin holding it tight. She allowed him to continue to manipulate her breast. Distracted, he did not notice her opposite hand reaching down and now firmly grabbing and squeezing his balls. "You know what happens if you don't make me happy, slut."

"Aaaaahhh..." Brian gasped out, he released her breast and moved to protect himself.

"Oh no, slut, hands behind your back," Gina demanded, squeezing a bit harder.

Brian complied, his head bowed, gasping for breath.

"You know what happens if you don't make me happy, right?" She demanded again.

"Y-y-yes, miss." Brian stuttered out.

Gina let go of his balls, and he gasped for air to recover. "You don't want to disappoint me, do you?" She again softened, pulling her shirt fully open exposing her full chest to him. "I'd much rather you were able to make me happy and I could reward you. Do you think you can be a good slut now."

Brian weighed what his answer meant, sucking Gina's cock on his knees. It wasn't even the potential for punishment that he feared as much as simply letting her down. "Yes, miss, I think I can."

"Good, slut." She said, again slowly standing.

Gina's cock again settled in front of Brian's face. A drop of precum starting to hang precariously from the head; evidence of her growing desire as she firmly exerted control over him.

Brian's own desire to please her grew at a shocking pace as well, worried the precum would drop he surprised himself as he almost sub-consciously leaned forward slightly, opened his mouth, and extended his tongue. He quickly licked up from the underside of the head of Gina's cock catching her issuance before it could drop.

"Mmmm..." Gina moaned as she felt and watched Brian's tongue lick up from the underside and over the fat head of her cock, "...that's a good little slut."

Brian paused for a moment as he tasted her salty flavor, and considered how to proceed. He reached up and stabilized her cock wrapping his hand around it and feeling its weight and girth. His thumb and forefinger just touching around its circumference. Still a bit stunned he finally settled on how to move forward.

Brian took a deep breath a listened to Gina's moan as he then starting at the head slid his tongue along the underside of her cock, licking its length. When he reached the base, in one motion he licked down one of her balls and took it into his mouth. He determined he would imagine his ideal blow job, his own cock twitched in his pants thinking of this.

"Mmmmm..." Gina moaned, looking down at what her slut was doing to her, down on his knees.

Brian took great joy in this sound of her appreciation as he sucked on her ball swirling his tongue around her smooth shaved sack. With a gentle suction he pulled her ball out of his mouth, his tongue never breaking contact. Brian looked up at Gina as he slid his tongue back up the underside of her cock.

"Ohhhhh...yes, slut, you are starting out well." she breathed out. Gina watched as Brian made his way slowly back up the length of her cock. He adjusted its position with his hand then briefly took her entire head in his mouth.

As he broke eye contact to get the proper angle and started to take the cock into his mouth, Gina's head tilted back her eyes closing, savoring the sensation as Brian's tongue swirled around her cock's head held tight between his wet lips.

MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers