Submission with a Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina formed a tight ring around the base of Brian's cock with her thumb and index finger. "I told you, you'd like this, didn't I, slut?" She teased.

"Y-yes, m-miss..." Brian gasped out between cycles in his moans. His legs and ass now began to quake as well, cycling up and down with his moans and the plug in his ass.

Gina watched carefully, desire building in her chest as she watched her slut near his first orgasm, spurred forward simply by the sensation in his ass. She thought of how her cock would grow if he hadn't only recently drained it, her own cum adding in the lubrication of the plug that was bringing him close to cumming as well.

"Oooooooohhh...gggoddd!! Brian yelled, he could almost feel the cum moving up through his cock. Closer and closer to orgasm with every cycle. His legs and stomach quaking and spasming in anticipation. Then just as he felt like the cum would finally erupt from him. The vibrations stopped.

"Oh, miss, please!!" He begged, squeezing his ass in a futile attempt to somehow spur the plug back into action.

"No, not yet, slut." Gina replied. The quakes that were progressing through Brian's body slowly subsided as his potential orgasm faded.

"But, I thought..." he still begged, but was stopped short by a quick slap on his ass.

"No, slut, you don't think," Gina chided him, "You only do as I say."

"Yes, miss." he was disappointed in himself as he heard the slight disappointment in her voice.

"Now stand up, you need to get dressed and take me out to dinner."

Brian slowly stood, supporting himself on the table, his legs still shaky from his near orgasm. Gina stepped back slightly and watched as he gathered himself. He adjusted to an upright position, the plug in his ass still seated firmly adjusted and he felt pressure on other areas in his tight hole.

She was happy to see that despite his orgasm fading away his cock was still rigid and now stood out in front of him. Still glistening from her cum, and his clear issuance. Gina, reached out and grabbed it, leading him down the hallway of his own apartment, "I assume your bedroom and closet is this way."

"Yes, miss," he responded complying and following her as she lead him on pulling slightly on his cock. "mmmmmm..." he moaned as the plug shifted with his steps and he now felt the pleasure from her hand wrapped firmly around his shaft.

Gina led Brian into his bedroom before releasing his cock and pulling open his closet doors. He stood watching her from behind as she shuffled through his clothes, still mesmerized by the shape of her soft curves and ass. Her cum slowly dried on his chest and stomach, with no vibrations emanating from the plug in his ass, his cock deflated slightly, though still wept precut from time to time when the plug shifted as he moved.

She pulled a pair of jeans, a simple button down shirt, and a nice sport coat from Brian's closet. "Here, these will do," Gina said laying them out in front of him on his bed, "Though I think we will need to take you shopping if you're to be seen with me regularly."

"Yes, Miss." Brian replied. He turned to his dresser to get a fresh pair of underwear and find something to clean his chest.

Before he could take a step Gina erupted, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

Shocked and disappointed Brian immediately froze where he was then slowly turned back to face Gina. "I-I was, getting underwear and going to clean up," he said shakily looking down and gesturing toward the cum that was on the front of his body.

Gina stepped over to him, she grabbed his chin and force Brian to look down at her. "Did I tell you to do that?"

"No, Miss, but I thought-"

She shook his head slightly squeezing his cheeks harder, "What did I just say about you thinking?"

Brian felt her other hand drifting toward his balls, he instinctively winced and tried to pull back slightly. Gina noticed this movement and shook her head at him, just as she gently cradled his balls.

Nervously he responded, "I-I'm not to think, I'm to do as you tell me."

Gina gently massaged his balls, and Brian's cock again hardened slightly at this manipulation. She released his chin and gently caressed his cheek. "That's right, slut."

Brian's spirits grew again at her softening and approval.

"Now you're going to get dressed like I told you. When you feel your shirt stick to your chest and smell my cum from underneath it, it will remind you of what a dirty little slut you are." Gina continued.

"Yes, Miss...mmmmmmm," Brian moaned slightly as Gina pushed him back toward the bed where his clothes were laid out, being sure to press on the plug in his ass with her finger as she did.

Brian picked up the pair of jeans and put one foot through the leg, he was about to slide his other leg into them when the plug sprung to life in his ass. It began to vibrate suddenly at full power as Gina activated it with the remote.

"Uuuugggghhhhh...aaahhhh," Brian exclaimed. His standing leg almost immediately began to shudder as his cock hardened and he felt his cum pushing up in his cock. He fell roughly on the bed as he feet tangled in his jeans.

Gina laughed slightly as he fell, pleased with her timing. She then switched the vibrating plug back off.

"Oooohhh, Miss, please may a cum?" Brian pled. He sat up on the bed, shifting around as he sat, trying to get the plug to stimulate his prostate and allow his once again denied orgasm. His cock again fully stretched oozed precum.

Gina leaned over him, her breasts hanging in front of his face, as her shirt hung loosely open. Brian looked down past her breasts and soft flat stomach to her hand as she gently grasped his rigid cock, slowly spreading its clear issuance around its head.

"Oh, no, slut," she began, still teasing his cock. Brian squeezed his ass trying to thrust slightly in her hand, but this only had the effect of moving the plug around in his rear hole as Gina easily adjusted to his movements.

"No, slut," Gina continued, "I want your hard cock, dripping, and your desire as high as it can possibly go, while I tease you over dinner. I want you to now what being a true slut is, willing to do anything to fuck me, to finally release your full pleasure."

Brian moaned slightly, "Mmm...I will, Miss, let me fuck you, let me cum."

She could felt his cock in her hand, and breathed out, "Not yet, slut, I'm going to think of your throbbing cock, its head wet in your pants, ready to bring me pleasure all through dinner."

Gina then suddenly released Brian's cock. He looked back down to it as it bobbed and twitched, shiny from her cum and his precum. She stood up and started buttoning her shirt. "Now get dressed, I'm hungry."