Submission with a Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he slowly pulled his mouth off her cock and looked up as he ran his tongue back down its underside toward her still neglected other ball. Brian saw Gina's head leaned back and listened for her deep breaths, taking pride in the pleasure he was beginning to bring her. He sucked and swirled her other ball as he did the first, then licked back up towards the head of her cock.

Brian again took her cock into his mouth. His mouth began to water as he thought of what this blow job would feel on his own cock. He slowly began to slide his lips down the length of Gina's shaft, applying as much pressure as he could while not touching her with his teeth.

She looked down at him. Brian held just the base of her cock with his left hand as he slowly moved his mouth down her shaft. She again moaned slightly feeling his lips and tongue on her member. Gina gently placed a hand on the back of Brian's head.

Brian moved his lips slowly down her member as far as he dared. He looked down and estimated he had almost 5" in his mouth before he feared the head would start to tickle his throat, but there was still over 2" to the base. He slowly pulled back then started a rhythm sucking Gina's cock in and out of his mouth, making sure the neglected length was stroked by his hand now coated with his saliva.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh...yes, slut..." Gina moaned out, "that feels so good."

He was encouraged by this praise, determined to give Gina the most pleasure he could he continued his rhythm varying the use of his tongue and how he rubbed the shaft with is hand. He then took her balls in his other and and began to gentle caress and rub them.

Gina looked down and watched again, slightly thrusting her hips to match Brian's strokes. She started taking more and more control of the pace gripping the back of his head and short hair. She felt Brian begin to cede some control as well, her cock responded by seeming to further harden in his mouth.

"Hands down, try to relax, slut." Gina instructed, as she tightly grabbed both sides of Brian's head.

Brian obediently dropped his hands, then realized what was about to happen. Gina let him slowly take her cock to its previous depth but then pushed firmly with her hands, forcing her cock further into his mouth and reaching his throat.

He tried to relax and swallow as Gina forced her cock further inward. Brian's eyes were wide as he gagged slightly seeing there was still almost a full two inches to go before his lips would reach the base of her cock and his nose would be buried in her shaved soft pubic mound. His eyes began to water and his body revolted against his urge to please her, his throat spasming to stop the intrusion.

Brian gasped for air as Gina released her grip on him. He quickly reached and began to stroke stroke her glistening cock in front of him as the slime from his throat sputtered out and ran down his chin. He felt disappointment that he couldn't fully pleasure her in this way.

Gina, gently pulled his head back so that he could look up at her. "Don't worry, slut, we'll work on that."

"Y-yes — miss." Brian stuttered his response still trying recover; as he did he immediately took her cock back in his mouth and redoubled his efforts to bring her to climax.

"Ohhh...mmmmm...yess..." Gina began to repeatedly moan, as she neared orgasm.

Brian smiled to himself, his cock hardening even more as he could sense her pleasure.

He noticed her legs begin to shake and her hips thrust more quickly and powerfully to match the strokes of his lips and hand on her shaft.

"Mmmmm...ohhh..god...mmmmmm..." She moaned. Brian felt the first slight spasm from her cock on his sensitive lips, he did not understand where this desire came from but he quickly went to sink her cock back into his mouth so he could catch and taste her cum, but Gina grabbed his head and pulled him back just as she issued forth her first small spurt of cum.

Brian could taste her cum just briefly as the first glob hit is lips and chin. Gina then pulled back his head and he watched as she began to stroke herself. Brian imagined he was watching her hand over his own cock, as she began to cum with force.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh..." Gina screamed as rope after rope of thick cum exploded from her cock, landing on Brian's, chin, neck, and chest.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned along with her as he enjoyed seeing her pleasure. Her stomach clenching with each new spurt, her legs and knees shaking.

Finally, with on last tremor Gina stopped stroking her still hard cock. She looked down at Brian, a wide river of cum running from his chin and chest down to his stomach. "Make sure I got it all out," she gasped trying to recover.

Brian was again shocked at how quickly he seized the chance to get a taste of her. He quickly took as much of her cock in his mouth as he could and began to suck slowly back up, his hand gripping firmly after his lips, he squeezed the last drops of cum out of Gina's cock an onto his tongue.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned around her cock, as he began to sense the salty slightly acrid flavor.

"Ooooohhhhh,,,god." Gina moaned, she braced herself on Brian's shoulders as her legs went weak and he sucked on final tremor of orgasm out of her.

Brian licked his lips and looked up at Gina still standing over him. Her shirt open exposing her tight stomach and the inside of her breast. She looked down to him and he smiled as he swallowed what little cum was in his mouth.

Gina closed her eyes and slowly regained her breath, still leaning over her hands on Brian's shoulders. He continued to look up at her smiling hoping for additional validation, but judging by the state he had left her in he knew she would be proud of him.

Finally she opened her eyes, sighed and smiled, "Mmmm...good job my little slut."

Brian smiled his heart racing and jumping at her compliment. Gina stood straight now but reached down and cradled his cheek in one hand. Brian tilted his head slightly melting into this small embrace, "Thank you, miss."

She then scoped a dollop of her own cum off his chin with her thumb and held it in front of Brian's lips. He immediately opened his mouth and sucked Gina digit into his mouth swirling his tongue around it to make sure it came out clean. She pulled it back out and Brian smiled as he swallowed more of Gina's cum.

Gina again stooped down in front of him. She reached for her panties which were still pulled tight between her ankles, and slowly pulled them up as she stood. She shook her hips in front of Brian as she again tucked her now softening cock back into her underwear. Brian was amazed. Now that he knew it was there he could make out her cock through the thin silk, but it surprised him how much she was able to make it look like nothing more than a typical woman's mound.

"Stand up, slut." Gina instructed.

Brian quickly complied stretching his long bent legs as he did. Gina moved in close staying slightly to the side to avoid her cum that coated the center of Brian's upper body. She pressed her naked stomach and chest into his ribs and pulled his face down for a deep kiss.

He moaned into her mouth as she held the back of his head, their tongues intermingled and she tasted herself slightly. Gina's other hand slid down Brian's side and across to the front of his underwear, she found his cock was still rock hard and began to rub it again through the fabric.

She broke their embrace and stepped back slightly, her hand still on Brian's cock, "I think you deserve a bit of a reward for that," Gina said, sliding the fingers of her hand into his underwear and between his cock and thigh.

Gina grabbed Brian's cock, her thumb still on the outside of his boxer briefs the material bunching in her hand with his cock. "Follow me," she commanded turning to walk away toward the dining room table.

"Mmmmm...yes, miss," Brian moaned in response feeling her hand on his cock pulling him behind her. He watched as her firm ass flexed and swayed under the silk panties for the short few steps to the table.

Directing him with his cock to the end of the dining room table she pulled him into it until his hips just about made contact with the table top. Gina released her grip and removed her hand from his underwear, "Wait here, slut."

"Yes, miss." Brian watched her ass again as she walked over the the table near the apartment entry door where she had left here small bag. Her open shirt flowed out behind her as she walked.

Brian licked his lips in anticipation as she turned and walked back to the dining room table with her belongings, now focusing on her chest, he hoped Gina's shirt would blow open just enough to fully expose her breasts.

Gina put her bag down on the dining room table and moved around directly behind Brian. He watched as far as he could but turned to face forward once she stood directly behind him, placing her hands on his hips.

Brian felt Gina crouch behind him and as she did she tugged his underwear straight down to his ankles. His cock sprang free and bounced gently off the end of the table. He stepped out of his underwear and Gina threw them aside, standing once again.

She leaned back slightly just one hand on Brian's hip and assessed his now naked ass. "Hmmmm...I like it," Gina said, playfully slapping his cheek.

He started for a second at the contact. It wasn't hard but it had surprised him. Gina now pressed her hips into his ass, and Brian could feel the bulge of her now soft cock through the silk of her panties. He pressed back into her.

"Oooh, you are an eager little slut, aren't you," Gina teased as she sensed the pressure he was providing. Brian just moaned a response.

"Well, let's see what we're working with," she continued her hand running around his hip and fully gripping Brian's rigid shaft, completely exposed for the first time. She held it in her smaller hand noting that his cock was slightly narrower than hers but still a nice width. Slowly she stroked and it further lengthen to its just past 6" length.

"I think mine is bigger than yours," She again teased.

"Mmmm...y-y-yes m-m-miss," Brian's head sagged slightly and he tried to subtly match Gina's strokes with his hips.

"You like that don't you," Gina asked, she collected a bit of her still wet cum from his stomach and then resumed her manipulation, now with some lubrication. "I'd bet you'd like to slide this cock into my tight hole."

Brian opened his eyes and realized the implication of that comment, he would need to be fucking Gina's ass if he was inside of her. Having never convinced any of his previous girlfriends to take part in such a thing he practically melted with desire. "Ooooooohh...yessss, miss."

She stopped the stroking of his cock and wiped the cum off the palm of her hand on Brian's naked hip. For a moment his hips still rocked looking for more stimulation. Gina laughed softly, holding him tight against the table with her hips and body weight, "Not quite yet, slut."

Brian sighed his disappointment and looked down past his cum covered upper body, his cock rigid and virtually twitching in front of him.

Gina reached around him to her bag. She opened it and took out a few items. Brian instantly recognized the bottle of lube, and he expected her to soon be coating his eager cock so that he could slide into her small rear hole.

At first he didn't notice the second item, but she held it up in front of him, "Do you know what this is?" Gina asked.

Brian considered the object, it appeared to be made of hard black silicone, it consisted of two prongs or arms, that connected at a narrow base, forming a "Vee" shape. One "prong" was slightly longer than his thumb with a narrow tip it widened to about an inch in diameter then narrowed to the connection point of the other "prong." This prong was slightly smaller but more blunt at the tip. On what he deemed to be the underside there was a small silver button.

"Umm...I...no, miss," Brian finally answered.

"Well do you have an idea where it might go?" Gina prodded him.

"Ummm..." it finally came to Brian it was some sort of butt plug, but he didn't quite understand the shape, "...in your butt?" He posited.

Gina chuckled, "Well not in MY butt," she corrected as she slowly ran the larger "prong" up and down the front of Brian, twisting it and coating it in a thick layer of her wet cum which still coated his chest.

"Ummm...i-in m-my butt?" he stuttered out the question, "I, I've n-never..."

She stopped him short, "You never sucked a cock before today either," she teased and stepping back slightly she pressed on his back forcing him to bend over the table.

He complied easily, without any resistance, "N-no, miss, I g-guess I hadn't."

"Right, today is a day for you to try new things." She laughed slightly again, "Now lay flat, legs straight, widen your feet."

Brian followed her directions, spreading his feet his hamstrings pulled tight and bulging. Gina gently caressed his ass, reaching between his legs she rubbed his cock briefly and tested his tight balls gently. She set the cum coated plug down next to his face on the table. He could smell the scent of sex instantly.

"I see I haven't frightened you yet," Gina said, still gently stroking Brian's hard cock.

"Mmmm...no miss."

Gina ran her hand up from between his legs, fingers moving over his tight sack and across his taint. Into his crack they progressed, she began to lightly massage Brian's tight outer opening.

"Mmmmm..." he moaned softly, embracing this new sensation.

"Do you like that, slut," Gina pressed as she reached for the bottle of lube.

"Hmmmmm...yes, miss, it is different, but doesn't feel bad."

"Good," Gina opened the lube and squirted a large portion onto Brian's ass just above his hole, it oozed and seeped and she began to work it with her finger around his opening.

Brian winced slightly at the cold sensation but then press back into Gina's hand.

"I'm sorry, slut, I wasn't able to properly warm it," she pressed slightly harder at his ass, the pad of her index finger pushing slightly into him.

This was completely new and foreign to Brian, he was expecting pain, but wanted to please Gina, wanted to do what she said, but this initial assault only brought more pleasure, this will be easy, he thought, moaning slightly louder.

Gina could sense he was eager to continue. For a moment she removed her hand so that she could add more lube to his ass and coat her finger. She put the bottle down then placed her dry hand on the small of Brian's back, reassuring him.

"Okay, slut, now just relax."

"Yes, mi - Aaaaaahhhhh..." he cried out slightly pulling away as she began press into him.

With her finger now inside of Brian up to her first knuckle, pushing through his tight inner restriction. Gina leaned forward pressing her breasts into his back, she rubbed reassuringly between his shoulders, "Relax, I wouldn't hurt my good little slut," she cooed into his ear.

"Aaaahh..." Brian breathed in deep, "yes, miss," and he slowly began to relax.

"Good, now push back towards my hand," she instructed.

Brian complied and Gina continued to press her finger further into Brian's ass, "Aaaaaaaaahhh...mmmmmmmm," he winced then moaned as his tight ring loosened slightly and pleasure over took pain.

"Good, slut," Gina still pressed deeper. Brian could begin to feel the knuckles of her other fingers starting to press into his cheeks as she tried push as deep as possible.

"Mmmmmm..." Brian moaned deeply.

Gina started to slowly slide her finger in and out of Brian, gently fucking his tight hole. She reached around and made a tight circle with her fingers around the base of his now throbbing cock.

"Oooohh...mmmmm..." Brian still moaned. Gina smiled, twisted her hand and curled her finger down towards the ground inside of him. She found her prize and gently rubbed his prostate.

Brian griped the table hard, "Oooh...god!!" he exclaimed, Gina noted a slight shudder starting in the muscles of his ass. She quickly stopped, not wanting to push, too far she withdrew her finger.

Brian gasped, pushing back looking to be filled again. "Easy, slut, we've got time." Gina teased again.

She applied more lube and now pushed into him with two fingers. "Ooooooooohhhhh..." He moaned.

Gina did not push deep, this time she twisted her fingers, stretching Brian's opening. "Aaaaaaahhhh...ooooooh," he winced and moaned.

"Stay relaxed, slut" Gina instructed.

"Mmmmm...yesss...miss," Brian simply breathed out.

Gina reached over and took up the cum covered plug. Convinced she had applied a plentiful amount of lube she pulled her fingers out of Brian's tight hole. As they were just clear and before his pucker could restrict again she pressed the tip of the plug into him.

The plug was wider yet then even two of her fingers, but it started to slowly slide in helped by the lubricant and Gina's cum which coated it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhh..." Brian screamed out, but Gina pressed forward caressing his back to calm him.

"You'll enjoy this, slut, I promise." she reassured him.

The plug pushed its widest part through the tightest restriction and Brian began to breath again as the narrowing base allow his hole to relax. "Mmmmmmm..." he moaned.

Then again, "Mmmmmmmm..." as Gina pulled the plug back just to its widest point to ensure it was seated properly. She released the pressure pulling the plug out, and with just the slightest of push from her, Brian's tight ass hungrily swallowed it again.

Gina stood up and back assessing her plugged slut, while Brian regained his breath and began to adjust to this new intrusion. She looked and smiled the larger part of the plug was held firmly inside of him while the small "prong" was pressed tightly up against Brian's taint. His balls were still tight and his cock pointed rigidly downward. She noted the precum now again beginning to seep from it.

"That wasn't bad at all, was it slut?" She asked as she press the silver button on the base of the plug activating it.

"Mmmm...No Miss," Brian moaned his response. He shifted his feet slightly trying to adjust and gauge the intrusion into his previously virgin ass. The plug was shaped to press against his prostate and fill his ass slightly. Brian felt pressure in his cock as more precum began to seep from him.

"Good." Gina responded. Still standing slightly to the side but behind Brian she held him down gently with a hand on the small of his back, and retrieved another small item from her bag. Brian heard a small chuckle as she pressed a button on this item and the plug in his ass sprung to life, vibrating suddenly.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Brian moaned to new sensation inside of him. His cock seemed to further harden.

"Stay right where you are," Gina instructed.

"Yyyyess, mmmmissss." Brian moaned, he had no intention of moving.

Gina slid her hand from the small of his back and down to the base of the plug in his ass. She pressed slightly pushing it further and harder against Brian's prostate, using the remote to select its strongest vibration setting. Brian moaned loudly.

Moving her hand further between his legs, Gina gripped Brian's cock. She stroked slowly from its base up the shaft, still coated with her slick cum, to the head. She swirled her thumb around its bulging head, collected the precum that was now seeping continuously out, forced up from Brian's prostate but the vibrating plug in his ass and pressed tight to his taint.

"Mmmmmm...oh god...miss..." Brian moaned laying his cheek on the table and gripping the opposite edge hard.

Gina simply smiled then changed the setting on the vibrating plug with the remote. Now it began to cycle from no vibrations steadily up to the most powerful vibrations.

"mmmmmm...aaaaaaahhhh...ooooooohh...mmmmmmm...aaaaaaaahhh...ooooooooh..." Brian's moans matched the pattern of the plug in his ass.