All Comments on 'Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 01'

by notconcerned

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ericrodman101ericrodman101about 3 years ago

Great story. Who wouldn't want to have their fucking facilitated by strangers? Looking forward to chapter 2.

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Great story - loved it

AlonThorAlonThorover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot, thank you.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

This was a wonderful fantasy. Thanks for writing it.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

They each got what they wanted but were afraid to ask for, the men did them a great favor. Looks like the beginning of a great relationship! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotconcerned@notconcerned
33y male, bi/pan, into a lot of things. I have a fetish for alpha white males dominating and fucking shy, inexperienced, slutty Asian girls and being served by beta Asian guys in chastity. Really interested in dom/sub dynamics coupled with raceplay. I also like it when guys cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES