Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
2 friends start their submissive journey.
2.9k words
4.37
24.3k
12

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first story, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub themes and chastity.

Just to be clear, there's no sex in this story, it's about relinquishing control and submission. This story is part of a multi-part series. Enjoy.

Previously, two timid Asian friends, Lillian and Brandon, were on a hike in a secluded valley. A large white man and his cameraman showed up and coerced them to strip and fuck each other on a nearby grassy patch. After making them have sex and recording everything, the two men left, leaving the two naked friends to figure out what to do next.

Perplexed and not knowing if they're still safe or being recorded, Lillian slowly got off of Brandon and the rock. She saw a white note on the ground nearby and walked towards it, only to be pulled back because of the handcuff she was tethered to.

"Shit, we're still tied up together," said Lillian tugging on Brandon.

"And our clothes are way back at the ledge."

Brandon got up and they both walked towards the note. On it it wrote:

"Keys to your handcuffs are by your clothes on the ledge. Go back and get your stuff."

"So are we done with this ordeal?" asked Brandon.

"Let's go back to the ledge and find out."

Both of them naked, sweaty, tired, and spent, trekked 10 minutes back to the ledge where they left their belongings. The large man and the cameraman were also nowhere to be found.

Hmm that was strange, both of them thought.

"Was that it? Did he just want to use us to film a dirty porno in the woods?" said Brandon.

"I hope so, I hope that's it, I was scared for my safety at first but I guess the guy was true to his words, he didn't touch us and looks like none of our stuff was stolen. But I feel so used and dirty even though I came 3 times," Lillian said. "Now where's that damn key, I want to get out of these cuffs and get my clothes back on."

Brandon who was still horny was secretly hoping she would stay naked with him for a while longer. He took a long look admiring her pale naked body and said, "I kinda like being naked out in the open, feels free and liberating."

"Oh stop being a pervert, you should be a bit more modest, what we did, what we're doing now, it's just so embarrassing..." said Lillian still clinging on to her prude self.

"Embarrassing? It's what we secretly wanted and desired for so long. We got to make love, we both got to cum, and..."

"Hey look," she interrupted, "there's a key attached to a black bag over there."

They walked over to the mysterious black bag and tried the key. It worked, it unlocked the cuffs.

"Wow, kudos to this guy for sticking to his word. I wonder what else is in this bag," said Brandon.

"Let's get dressed first then see." Lillian said.

Brandon was more curious and unzipped the bag. In it they found a sealed envelope labeled: to my submissive couple, a box of morning-after pill, and a large brown box. Lillian grabbed the box of morning-after pill and told Brandon to open the envelope. He opened the envelope and both read the letter.

[Letter]: "You have done well my submissive couple. You have exceeded all my expectations and I hope you also enjoyed it. You might think this is some sick joke or some prank, but I assure you it is not. I'm a trustworthy Master and I've trained a lot of sub couples before and none are like you, the moment I saw you and the moment you followed my instructions, I knew the both of you were meant to serve superior dominant figures such as myself. Both of you have a crave to have someone else control your life and you're willing to submit yourselves to satisfy others.

Think about it, if I didn't force you two to get naked and fuck each other, would you have waited for the rest of your lives? Would either of you even take the first step? I don't think so, given your submissive, obedient, and prudish behavior. You are both physically and sexually submissive, a relationship with just the two of you would not work. That is why I'm here to offer you a lifestyle, a full-time job, an opportunity of servitude, granting you the wish you so desire.

You have two choices:

1) You can pretend none of this happened. Put your clothes back on and get on with your crummy helpless lives yearning for each other or someone who understands you. Heck you can even try calling the cops to find me (remember, I didn't touch you or take anything from you). I also have everything recorded, maybe you'll end up seeing yourselves on the internet one day.

2) You will submit to me now by obeying all instructions I give here and in future communication. We can discuss your limits the next time we meet (in about a week's time). Both of you need to submit to me, not just one or the other.

How to show your submission to me:

Start by opening the brown box, in there, you will find 2 chastity devices. A plastic chastity for boy and a metal chastity belt for the girl. Do not masturbate or have sex, you will put these devices on right after you finish reading this letter. Put the devices on each other and lock it up. I have the keys. You will stay locked until we meet again next time.

To confirm that you have accepted to become my slave couple, you will stay naked in your chastity devices on the ledge, get each other horny and make out until my drone flies by. Once I have visual confirmation that you are both securely locked in your chastity devices, walk back naked to your car. No one is around anyways. More instructions to follow.

-Master C

P.S. to the girl, don't forget to take your morning-after pill. I don't want you to have any accidental babies."

After reading the letter twice, Brandon was rock hard again and Lillian's pussy was getting wet. They both knew what they wanted but were they willing to commit to it? Reading the letter made them want to fuck each other again. But the letter said not to.

Brandon wrapped his arms around Lillian's waist and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. Lillian felt the warmth of his body, gave his neck a kiss, and inspected his hard cock. His neatly trimmed pubes made his 5.5in cock stand out. She wondered what he thought of her hairy pussy. Even though his cock wasn't big, she liked the shape and how the foreskin glided up and down his shaft and how it could fit in both her mouth and pussy. It was perfect size for her.

Brandon enjoyed the feeling of her soft hands playing with his cock. He started to caress her perky firm breasts that were sized perfectly for his hands to cup. He teased her brown nipples. He looked at Lillian and said, "You are so sexy. I have to confess, I love you so much, I've been in love with you all these years, but I was just too afraid of how you might react."

"I love you too Brandon, you're so masculine but also attentive to my needs. I should have expressed my feelings for you earlier."

"Now that we are not hiding anything, do you think we can be a real couple?" as he held her closer.

"Oh I would love to be together, but do you really think it can really work? You know both of us are submissive, there's no way we can have such wild uninhibited sex by ourselves."

"We can try or...you think we should get some outside help?"

"I don't know Brandon! Are you offended? Do you think I'm crazy? I'm not rejecting you, I think we could be more enriched by getting help."

"Not at all. I love you so much, I'm willing to do anything for you as long as we can stay together as friends, as lovers."

"So do you think we should submit to this Master C? I mean, he was true to his word, we didn't get hurt and he didn't rape me. I was honestly scared at first but once he made us do the things we did, I felt a genuine feeling that I was here to serve others like him. It made my orgasms so much more intense being under someone else's control."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, I also felt the same, being humiliated by a superior man. He sounds like a trustworthy guy. Does that make me a pervert? As long as we do this together, we'll support each other and make it work. The letter did say it's a full-time job and lifestyle. We're still young and don't have jobs, maybe we can give this a shot, take the risk and opportunity."

"You're not a pervert, you just have kinky desires that we both share. Are you sure Brandon, you'll support me in this? Support each other all the way?"

"Yes, let's do this!" And with that the two squeezed their naked bodies tightly and gave each other a wet passionate kiss.

Lillian let Brandon go and opened the large brown box. Just as the letter said, there were 2 chastity devices: a plastic cockcage and a base ring for the male and a heavier metal belt for the female.

"Wow," said Lillian, "first time seeing one of these in person."

"You know what they are?"

"Yeah, I've seen some videos of guys wearing them. The thought of controlling when a masculine guy gets to cum kinda turns me on. Not sure how I'll feel about wearing one."

Brandon sensed how Lillian has started to change, becoming more open to talk about sex and toys. "I've also had a secret desire to wear one, since I don't last long, it might be good to be locked up so I can stay horny."

"Well we gotta do something about your rock hard cock if you want to fit in one!"

"That's right, we're not allowed to jack off! How am I going to get soft with you teasing me?"

Lillian thought for a moment and rummaged through her backpack. She grabbed her phone and took some pics of Brandon naked and hard for her amusement and then took out her insulated water bottle. She had ice cold water in it and doused it all over his dick. The icy cold water quickly made his Asian dick shrink to a flaccid 2.5 inches with his foreskin still behind his pink head.

"Now that your dick is all tiny, let's fit you in this chastity," said Lillian as she held up the cock ring and cage that was probably 2 inches. Her hands were also ice cold, so his dick had no chance to get hard. She quickly snapped everything together, put the lock on, and gave the plastic cock cage a kiss.

"Bye bye tiny dick! It looks even smaller!"

Brandon was embarrassed but also aroused, now that his nub was locked in front of the naked girl he has lusted over. Pre-cum started to leak out of his cage already. Lillian wiped it off and licked it off her finger.

"Tasty, now it's time to get my thing on. I'm so wet already."

"Not to worry, let me clean you off before we put it on," said Brandon as he kneeled down and gave her a quick licking. Her sweet nectar tasted divine. She was grateful to have a boyfriend to clean her up.

Lillian's chastity device required a bit more assembling, but once they lined up the holes for the pussy and ass, everything came together. And with that, Brandon locked in the last piece and Lillian stood in her shiny chastity belt. "How does it feel?" he asked.

"Feels strange, but comfortable. I hope it won't affect me too much, not being able to masturbate."

"I know, but Master said he'll meet with us in a week. Hopefully by then I can taste your sweet pussy again."

"And I want your cock inside me again." They could feel the sexual tension between them increasing again.

"Oh right, we're supposed to stay on this ledge and get horny and wait for Master's drone to verify that we submitted."

Lillian gave Brandon a sloppy wet kiss, exploring his mouth with her tongue. Brandon reciprocated and started to pinch with her hard nipples. His dick started to grow in the cage which gave him some discomfort, he couldn't control it. He moved down to lick her hard nipples, she did the same after. They both used their hands and mouth to explore each other's bodies, every part except for the locked genitals.

Brandon could only grind his cockcage against her metal chastity and dry hump her. Both yearned to be inside each other.

Around 5 minutes later, they heard a small buzzing noise from the air, it must have been the drone. It hovered right over the ledge and had a clear view of the couple. They made sure that their chastity devices faced the drone but kept their lips locked. The drone flew up and down and circled around them for a while and then flew away.

"I guess that was it? I think we passed the first test," said Brandon.

"I think so, let's pack up and go before it gets dark." They packed up their clothes in their backpacks and also grabbed the black bag and box. The walk down the valley was around 30 minutes. They both stayed naked as instructed and held hands on their trek down and didn't encounter anyone. They started to get used to the chastity devices on them. Once they got to Brandon's car, they found something taped to his windshield. It looked to be a burner phone.

"Master C must have left it for us," said Lillian, "we should turn it on."

She turned the phone on and they both looked at the screen. Once the phone was on, the wallpaper displayed a photo of the 2 of them kissing on the ledge with their chastity devices taken by the drone earlier! Definitely a sign from Master C.

The phone suddenly buzzed and a message on Telegram came in. The text message said: "Reading this message means you have activated the phone and commit to your submission journey. Send a selfie of both of you naked by your car."

Lillian handed the phone to Brandon to snap a selfie showing their faces, naked body and their chastity. Minutes later, they got another long text:

"Good. Here are the next steps. I expect you to keep this phone with you at all times and respond immediately. If you both live separately, then you have to notify the other immediately.

During this week, you will both get STI tests and body checks and the girl will go on birth control. What I'm offering to you will include housing and food and you will stay with me full-time, we can discuss the length when we meet. I suggest you pack up all your stuff, terminate your leases, pay all your bills, notify your family and friends that you found a job out of town doing something remote and will be offline and away for a while."

The next message: "Both of you also need to shave all your body hair to the best you can. I like my slaves smooth. Drive home naked as well. That will be all now, wait for further instructions."

Brandon and Lillian lived separately with roommates, but not too far from each other. They rented from their roommates so it should be fairly easy to terminate their leases. Given that the two were in love now, they decided it would be better if they stayed at each other's places starting tomorrow night and used the excuse of moving out to live together. They will pack up their stuff tonight.

They got in the car and drove off. Still naked in the car, they were starting to get more comfortable with just wearing nothing but their chastity devices. Lillian tried to stroke his enclosed cock during the car ride and ran her fingers around his balls while he drove.

Once they got to Lillian's house, she said, "I better put on my clothes now, I wouldn't want my roommate to see me naked." She put on her sports bra and leggings. "Here, I'll leave my panties for you," and shoved them in Brandon's mouth. He was awestruck by her sudden flirty behavior. "Drive home safely my dear! See you tomorrow!"

When Brandon got home, he parked his car in the garage. It was already dark and his roommates were likely in their rooms. He thought about getting dressed but said, screw it. He unloaded everything from his car and walked quietly in the house and crept to his room, with his cock cage dangling. It felt exhilarating for him, being naked from the day until the night, he wondered if he'll be able to work naked for Master when the job starts. After a long day, he sniffed Lillian's purple panties, if he was unlocked he would have jacked off before bed. All he could do was think about his naked love with his poor cock trapped until he fell asleep.

Next: chapter 3