Submissive Asian Couple Ch. 08

Story Info
A slave couple’s couple weekly routine (cont.)
2.8k words
4.15
10.3k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. This is also my first series, I have no experience in story writing, so please be nice. The story contains Dom/sub scenes, chastity, oral sex, and M/mf anal play.

You don't need to read all the earlier parts but it's a bit of a continuation from Chapter 7. Previously, an Asian sub couple, Brandon (slaveboy) and Lillian (slavegirl), had joined the other Asian slave couple (Slave M and F) and began their servitude for the 2 Masters (Master C and D).

This story is written in a chronological format.

*

Tuesday

7am - Brandon got up on the floor to see Lillian still snuggled up to Master D, her small hands were clinging to Master D's big cock. He quietly woke her up so they could prepare breakfast for their Masters.

9am - after breakfast, they continued on with their chores around the house. Slave M and F went to work.

11am - work out and then lunch and the more house work

3pm - the food delivery guy came over. He was a young Latino guy, Cesar, who has been working for the Masters for a while. He was not surprised when a naked Lillian greeted him at the front door. Like any young guy, he couldn't stop staring at her luscious smooth Asian body. How he wished to have a sex slave like her.

5pm - dinner

7pm - clean up. Master C decided to play with Slave M and F again. Master D had some work to do and did not request them. Brandon and Lillian felt a bit neglected that they weren't used. But they used this personal time for themselves and to play with each other, even though they remained locked in their chastity devices. They made out with each other and got each other aroused and horny and rubbed their chastity hoping to get any kind of stimulation. They continued all night until they got tired and frustrated.

Wednesday

7am - Breakfast time. Brandon was responsible to bring breakfast to Master D today, but he was still sleeping. The rules were that, if Master was sleeping, the slave would suck his cock until he woke up. This was what Brandon did. As Master D got up, he instructed Brandon to keep sucking until he blasted his heavy morning load in his mouth. He said to go back downstairs and share it with the other slaves. He went back down and gave each slave a sloppy cum kiss.

9am - after breakfast, chores around the house

11am - work out with the Masters. This time they did a lot of cardio and everyone worked up a sweat. They then proceeded to shower and all went into the steam room. The steam room was quite relaxing after that intense work out, but Masters needed more relaxing. They instructed both to get on their knees and to suck their Masters. Since Brandon sucked Master D this morning, he got to suck Master C and Lillian in return sucked Master D.

The Masters, being both bi, started to kiss each other, while the slaves continued sucking their big cocks. There's nothing more relaxing than a post-workout blowjob by two slaves. They each erupted their loads into their mouths and told the slaves to makeout for a good 5 minutes before letting them swallow their load and clean things up.

1pm - lunch time and then more chores

5pm - dinner

7pm - clean up. Master D summoned Brandon and Lillian again for more anal training. Master D spoke a bit more about himself. He came from a country with mostly white people and has always been interested in Asians. He admired their youthful features and smaller slimmer figures. As a dominant, he liked the contrast of a larger strong white male next to a slim Asian couple and the power dynamic of the relationship.

He said that he connected with Master C a year or so ago when they found out they shared similar interests. He said the first Asian couple he captured were Slave M and F. He helped Master C capture them in his old home and deposited his seed inside Slave F the first time he saw her.

Although he admired Asians because of their looks, he never came off as fetishizing them. It was the power dynamics and the power exchange that he liked and the fact that Asian couples tend to be loyal to each other while they are both submissive to a dominant figure. He assured Lillian and Brandon that respected the love the two had despite both being locked in chastity and always horny for each other. He said that Master C could probably provide a more eloquent explanation to all this.

He asked if they were enjoying the humiliation and degradation of being submissive to two white masters. The two acknowledged that it was something they both enjoyed and that it was only possible with a dominant in their life as neither one of them could have fulfilled that role in their relationship. They also noted that serving others is equally satisfying for them.

After a deep lengthy conversation, like before they both sucked Master D's cock as he fingered the two. This time he also added some dildos to the mix to slowly open their holes. With a bit of lube, the dildos glided into their anus. Both of them started to enjoy the pleasures of being fucked in the ass and got used to their asses opening up.

Once Master D blew his load, it was the same as last time, cuddled with Lillian while Brandon slept on the floor.

Thursday

7am - wake up and make breakfast

9am - chores

11am - work out with the Masters and another blow job for them in the steam room. Brandon and Lillian started to get used to the routine, it was mostly work with some sex in between. It did help that they were both locked and always horny for action.

1pm - lunch time then more chores. Master C was supervising and allowed the slaves to speak. He was still a kind hearted person who just had a passion for sexual slavery. "So slaves, how are you finding things here?"

Lillian, careful not to say the wrong thing, said, "We enjoy it here Sir. Serving you and Master D is a wonderful experience."

"Ha! You're saying that because you're horny. But you two are performing well. You might be wondering why we only have Asian slaves here."

Lillian and Brandon have thought about that, as Slave M and F were also Asian.

"Well the answer is that I think submissive Asians are in need of people like us. Sure it sounds stereotypical that Asians are submissive and obedient and all that, but there's more to that, especially with an Asian couple. Many Asian subs I've trained have grown up suppressing their sexual desires. They have these wild sexual fantasies but are too scared or embarrassed to realize them, and keep them hidden from their partner.

"The Asian girls who want to be dom or sub, they end up with a very vanilla boring partner, too afraid to express themselves for fear of jeopardizing things. That's what I sensed in you two at the beginning. Slavegirl, you desired a dominant man in your life, but your Asian boyfriend was too much of a wuss and probably spoiled you too much. Sexually it would not have worked, but I sensed that your love was still deep.

"Even if he changed for you, you would just have a dominating Asian boyfriend who probably cared more about how to dominate you than your actual needs. This is where I think a white man like me works out, you get your sexual desires fulfilled while still having a boyfriend to support you emotionally. Why settle for his average 5 inch cock when you can get something more satisfying.

"Now you can both share your experience together, without suppressing what you desire, and let a dominant man make you both feel inferior. In a sense, you are now both free and naked and able to indulge in your sexual submissiveness."

It was true, although Lillian could have settled for Brandon's average cock, it was nothing compared to when Master C plunged his big white cock inside her a few days ago. She craved sexual dominance that Brandon could never give. Same for Brandon, he knew he could never be dominant towards Lillian, and seeing her take in a big white cock, he knew his role as a submissive partner.

Similar to what Master D said the previous night, the two agreed that this predicament suited them all.

5pm - dinner but Master C did not join. Instead he went out on a date.

7pm - clean up. Master D went back to his suite, he told Brandon and Lillian to come up a bit later for their anal training.

9pm - Master C returned home. He was with another white woman. Lillian recognized her as a local socialite, Daniela Pacini. She was a 40 year old, busty brunette, curvy, boisterous and loud. Maybe she was just a regular play partner or fuckbuddy, thought Lillian. Master C brought Daniela upstairs to his suite and they didn't even see the slaves.

10pm - Master D summoned the slave couple to continue with their anal training for the rest of the night.

Friday

7am - Brandon woke up naked and alone again on the floor next to Lillian who was snuggled up with Master D. He woke her up and they both went down to make breakfast. Brandon brought breakfast up to Master C's suite. He was still asleep and next to him was Daniela, the brunette socialite from last night. Both were in bed naked. Brandon was not sure what to do, but so he started to suck Master C's cock to wake him up.

After a few minutes, the two began to stir and Daniela saw Brandon sucking on Master C's thick cock. She freaked out, "What is going on? Who is this naked Asian guy? Why is he sucking your cock?!"

Master C still a bit groggy woke up and looked down and said, "It's just slaveboy, he's my slave. Guess I should have told him not to wake me up today."

"A slave boy? I heard about your sex slaves, but you have male slaves here as well? You sicko!"

"Oh shut up you homophobe, he's perfectly capable. Now that he got me hard, let's put this cock in you instead," and Master C quickly grabbed his wet cock and shoved it into Daniela's dry morning pussy.

"Go back downstairs slaveboy," said Master C as he started to fuck Daniela in bed. Brandon quietly walked out.

9am - clean up and chores

11am - work out, only Master D came down to the gym. Master C was still in his suite with Daniela

1pm - lunch time. Master C finally emerged from his suite with Daniela. As she left, she took a quick look at the slave couple.

"Nice find, very young slaves. The girl could use some bigger boobs. Are they always naked and locked?"

Lillian felt a bit exposed and tried not to look at Daniela's much larger curvy breasts.

"Yes they stay naked for at least the next 2 years," said Master C, "and I decide when they get to be unlocked."

"How humiliating, haha!" as Daniela walked out with Master C.

3pm - the landscapers came. It was a man and woman in their late-20s, they could have been a couple, brother-sister, or just employees. Brandon and Lillian were told to go outside and help them plant things and do some yard work. They remained naked in front of the two landscapers the entire time. The landscapers were unfazed by their nudity, in fact, when the afternoon sun got hot, the man landscaper removed his shirt and pants, and worked in a pair of boxer briefs.

He commented, "I like working on this property, I get some eye candy from you two naked cuties, and I get to strip down myself. My coworker over there doesn't feel the same way, but at least she's not calling it workplace harassment."

After everything was done, the slaves were told to offer the man landscaper a wash in the outside shower. The man declined, got dressed, and went to his next job.

5pm - dinner time, Master C was still out. Dinner was with Master D.

7pm - clean up after dinner and Master D told Brandon and Lillian to wash themselves after they were done with their chores.

As the two walked into Master D's suite, he said, "Let's try some real anal tonight, I think you're both ready." He made them kneel down to get his cock hard. Once he was hard, he made Brandon lean on his bed.

He had Lillian lube her boyfriend's hole and had her insert Master D's cock into his hole.

"Relax boy, just think that this is the only way to stimulate you while you're locked."

"Mm, ahh, oof," yelled Brandon as he tried to relax his anus to accommodate his Master's 8.5 inch cock. Lillian for her part enjoyed seeing her boyfriend get fucked. She felt aroused to hold her Master's cock and insert it into her boyfriend, as if she's fucking his ass.

Brandon relaxed a bit more and was able to take most of the 8.5 inches inside him. It filled him up quite well and the stimulation on his prostate was electrifying. He moaned as the cock rammed in and out of his hole and grazed his prostate. He wanted to cum so bad but the fucking stopped after a few minutes.

"Alright, now slavegirl's turn," as he slid out of Brandon's hole. Lillian got nervous but moved into position on the bed. He put on a bit more lube and proceeded to insert it in Lillian's hole. Her hole was much tighter.

"Ahh, oh! Ugh, eek," she screamed loudly, much louder than Brandon. Master D told Brandon to go shut her up.

Brandon wasn't sure what to do, his cock was still locked up so he couldn't put that in her mouth. He went in to kiss her mouth ravenously and distracted her from the big cock trying to make its way inside her anus. She screamed in Brandon's mouth, but the discomfort still continued. Master grabbed her ass and gave his cock a big push which got most of it inside her. A sensation filled Lillian like never before; she could only keep her mouth open with Brandon's tongue dancing in it.

"Good job girl, take my big cock. You like this big white cock all the way up your ass? It's your first time with a cock up your ass isn't it."

"Oh yes Sir, take my anal virginity. I can't believe you're all the way in me."

Master D slowly rocked his cock inside her ass. "Now contract your anus, make me cum deep in your butthole."

Lillian did just that and after a few contractions, Master D held tightly on her waist as he blasted 6 loads of heavy cum deep into her bowels. His body shuddered in satisfaction, taking her anal virginity and giving Lillian's first anal creampie.

Master D pulled out of her ass and told Brandon to clean his cock. Brandon felt repulsed by it but couldn't refuse, the ass to mouth was one of the most disgusting and humiliating thing he could possibly be doing. But he knew that Lillian thoroughly cleaned her ass beforehand so he got down and swallowed the big cock that was just inside his girlfriend's ass. Once the cock was cleaned, Master D told Lillian to sit on Brandon's face on the floor and wait for the anal creampie to trickle out straight into Brandon's mouth.

Lillian was careful not to fart in Brandon's face. The cum was deep inside her anus so it took a while before it slowly flowed out. Lillian enjoyed a bit of rimjob from her boyfriend as she sat patiently on him. The smell of the cum trickling out was a bit funky coming from her anus but Brandon swallowed the cum and licked her ass clean.

"Once he's done cleaning your ass, you can both go to sleep on the floor tonight." Master then called it a night in his bed. The two slaves waited to clean themselves up and slept on the floor next to Master D. They were disappointed they were not rewarded with unlocking their chastity, but they could finally embrace each other and cherish the anal sex they just had.

Next: chapter 9