All Comments on 'Submissive Assistant Pt. 01'

by briand60173

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

I would love this to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh yuk, what a loser

Just no, sorry a forensic accountant could sort this out in minutes. Epic loser presumably the only way he can get laid.

Her best option would have been to call his bluff and go to the cops herself, of course she should have gone into that meeting with her phone set to record. Her best options are to either gather evidence on him or take the $20k and leave town. I’m not approving the original theft but the best outcome for this story is for him to get a taste of his own medicine, a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Tess (UK)

briand60173briand60173over 4 years agoAuthor
Tess

Obviously you didn't like the story. :) But as for the details you bring up, chill a bit. There are plenty of stories on here that contain improbable situations or details. I am writing to try to entertain. We are amateur authors on here, if you are looking for professional authors try a bookstore or library. So I agree to disagree with you. Still, thanks for reading and have a nice day. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Agree with Tess

This was very bad. Being an amature is not a good excuse to write poorly. If you are going to write creeps, at least work some on the characters, and try to make the story into something people can engage with. The sex was not good either. Just a horrible mess.

Lucky enough for you there is a market for poor stories with creeps too.

briand60173briand60173over 4 years agoAuthor
Have you written anything on here?

Just a question. Easy to tear down other's efforts. But I write for my enjoyment as well as other's whose opinion I value. I hope to entertain as many people as possible. And your vehement reaction amuses me. Just give me a low rating. But if it makes you happy to trash me at least I have made you happy in some way. Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story!

Great work keep it coming!

About some comments: if someone can't understand what fantasy is, and that the clever (if not unnamed) use of things like naivety, or being uninformed, as character traits is quite common in order to make scenes work.

And if offended by the nature of non-consent (ie abuse of power etc.) why are you even reading it...

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Hi, I do like the set up of this. There may be little depth, but there is enough detail to get a vivid picture. Your writing is fluent and engaging. I’ve now read parts 1-3 and I’m already looking forward to part 4 :)

Casper (London)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ignore the critics

I liked the story and it’s exactly the type of story that belongs in this category and with these tags. Don’t take the negative nellies too seriously- I’ve seen the same users leaving horrid comments on every single other similar story and just tearing every author apart. I’ve not seen them once say something nice. If they don’t like it they should read something else.

Brian, I think you’re doing a great job. Keep up with your writing!

_Le_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbriand60173@briand60173
Hello. I am a male Dom as you can probably tell by my stories. Always open to suggestions and discussion of the alternative lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES