Submissive Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
A submissive gets edged and a fantasy fulfilled.
1.6k words
4.53
18.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a strait-laced professional at all times at work. If people only knew what lay underneath that exterior.

Today, I'm naked beneath my professional dress and discreet day collar. This morning you ordered me to go without panties. I feel so naughty and aroused. I keep having to excuse myself to the restroom so I can wipe off and keep my arousal from dripping down my legs or leaving a wet spot on my dress.

I love how turned on I get knowing you're pleased with me. The workday started with a text saying, "Go to the bathroom and pull up your dress. While watching yourself in the mirror, rub your clit for 15 seconds. Go back to work as if nothing happened." I immediately comply. I head to the restroom, pull up my dress and look at my bare pussy. I rub my clit for the required 15 seconds and watch as I get more turned on. I wipe off a little excess dampness, wash my hands, make sure I look alright, and head back to my desk.

About an hour later, I receive another text. This one says, "While at your desk, discreetly grab the mini bullet and put inside your pussy. You will wear it until I say you can take it out." I quickly put in the bullet and go about my work.

Suddenly, I feel the bullet start to vibrate. I wasn't expecting it to come on automatically and the abruptness catches me off guard causing me to gasp. Then another message comes through saying, "I'm in control. That was a warning, don't make a sound during your meeting."

Oh my! He's going to turn it on and off during my meeting!! How am I going to keep from making noise and drawing attention to myself? I think about it and decide to take a notepad and pen to write notes during my meeting. That way, if I need to make a noise I'll squeeze or click the pen and no one will notice... hopefully.

Right before my meeting is set to start, I get a message saying, "Have fun!" Oh, this is going to be interesting. The meeting starts as usual with all the department managers going through updates to their areas. I speak my piece without issue.

Then the vibrations start. I am able to push the pleasure I'm feeling to the back of my mind so I can still be present. It stays on for a little bit and I notice my breathing has changed. I hope no one else notices. After a few minutes, it turns off, but only for about 30 seconds before coming back on. I'm needing to move and thrust, but I hold myself in check.

The bullet turns off and on at quicker and quicker intervals. I'm dying for relief. I'm no longer able to ignore the pleasure building inside me. I want to run to the restroom to relieve the ache, but I'm terrified to get up and show a wet spot on my dress that I know has to be there by now.

The bullet starts to vibrate faster. I didn't know it had different speeds! I'm holding my breath and squeezing my pen, praying no one notices me. As I'm about to orgasm, the vibrations stop completely! No!! I scream internally. I'm torn between maintaining my professional dignity and wanting a huge orgasm. I feel my phone go off and take a quick glance, "Not yet my pet," is all it says. I groan inwardly, I know you're going to make this last a long time.

I'm very frustrated at this point but continue to do my job. The meeting adjourned and I only have about an hour until I can go home. You continue to tease me off and on with the bullet through the rest of the workday and through my drive home.

I'm disappointed when I pull in the driveway and you aren't home yet. I'm in dire need of relief. The kind only you can give. When I walk in the door and put my things away, I notice a note on the kitchen counter. "Strip, put on your nipple clamps with the chain connector, attach your leash, and wait in the living room for me," it says.

I immediately follow your orders. I strip completely nude and place my nipple clamps. I love the feeling of them! The slight discomfort shooting lust straight to my core. I attach the chain and my leash while leaving the bullet inside me and sit on the couch to wait. I want to touch and run my fingers through my slit, but I know you'll be unhappy if I do. So, I refrain.

Luckily, you don't make me wait long. You walk in the door looking so handsome in your slacks and dress shirt. You take your time putting all your things away before coming over to me. "How was your day Sweetness?" you ask. "Pretty good, a bit frustrating but good," I reply with a smirk. You grin and chuckle. "Did you obey?" you ask. "Yes Master," I respond.

You walk over to me and run your fingers through my hair. I love when you pet me. You run your fingers over my naked body. You gently pull on my nipple chain on your way down, causing me to gasp in aroused pleasure. You continue to work your hand down until your fingers are stroking my pussy. I'm so on edge I immediately moan and try not to cum. "Good girl!" you approve. I smile at your praise, pride spreading through me.

You grab my leash and lead me up to our playroom. You open the door and I follow you inside. There's a naked man waiting for us. You turn to me, "Sweetness this is Ry, he'll be joining us this evening." "Yes Sir," I respond. You continue as if I haven't spoken, "He is clean. I will always keep you safe." I nod in appreciation. I trust you completely so the announcement isn't necessary, but I'm glad you said it. (It's been a fantasy of mine to take 2 men, so I guess tonight is the night)

You lead me by my leash to Ry. You stand behind him so I can look directly at you over his shoulder. "Show Ry a proper welcome," you command. I immediately step closer and kiss him. Ry grabs my ass and pulls me into him. His hard dick is right at my apex. I look up at you and you tell me, "Enjoy yourself, I'll stop you if I want to." "Yes Sir, thank you Sir!" I exclaim.

You give me a little leeway on my leash, and I drop down to my knees taking Ry's cock into my mouth. You are both similar in size. I have no issue taking him into my throat. I enjoy the taste and feel of him for a few minutes before feeling two fingers at my entrance. You take your time, watching me suck Ry while you're sliding your fingers in and out of me. I'm soaked.

I feel a tug on my leash and pop off him. You tell Ry to lay on the bed. He lays down on his back and you lead me over to it. You tell me to slide onto his dick. I straddle his hips and slide down one inch at a time until I'm fully seated. I'm so turned! I've been teased all day, on the verge of coming, and now I'm getting to fulfill a fantasy! I move very slowly up and down on his cock trying not to cum.

Ry pulls on my chain connecting my nipples, pulling me toward him and tugging on the clamps. I groan in pleasure. He keeps pulling until we're chest to chest. I'm still moving slowly and gently on him.

Suddenly, I feel cold lube against my ass. I know what's coming. I've taken you there a few times now and every time gets a little easier. I feel the head of your dick push up against my rosebud. You grab my hips and use that hold to help me take you in. You go slowly, inch by inch. Soon you're fully sheathed in my ass.

I feel so full! I feel a tug on my collar and realize your pulling me back towards you, but Ry doesn't let go of my chain. I'm suspended between the two of you! One in my pussy, one in my ass, my head thrown back and my nipples stretched on display! I feel amazing!

Then, you both start to move. It's only a few thrusts before you both match your rhythm, working together, fucking me. I can feel your cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane keeping you separated inside me. I'm moaning and groaning with every thrust and slight pull between my nipples and neck.

It's not long before I'm screaming, "Master! Please may I cum! Please Master!" "Not yet my pet!" you command. I grit my teeth and try to hold it together. I'm yelling unintelligible nonsense. I'm writhing against both of you while getting utterly fucked.

"Please!! Master!!" I scream. "Yes!" you yell. I let go. I let go of everything. I have no thoughts. I'm lost in a sea of pleasure as my body convulses uncontrollably in an intense orgasm. A small part of me hears you and Ry yell out too and I feel heat but nothing else registers. I'm floating and everything goes black.

I passed out! When I come to, my clamps are gone and I'm laid out in your lap on the bed. Ry is petting my hair and you're whispering sweet nothings to me while holding me close. I give a tired smile to you both. "That was better than I imagined, Thank you Sir." I say. I look over at Ry and tell him "Thank you." He smiles and nods at me. "You did great my sweet pet. Now rest," you tell me.

I fall asleep feeling more than satisfied, exhausted, safe, cared for, and loved in my Master's arms.