Submissive Lover

Story Info
Couple explore his submissiveness.
3.8k words
4.33
7.7k
13
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men are a funny animal. They come off as so macho and dominant but deep down, inside they want to submit to a powerful woman. I know this because I have had many in my life. My name is Ann, and I am thirty-five. I look like I am twenty-one. I am 5 ft 2 inches tall, 110 lbs., 32 B-sized breasts, a bubble butt and long brunette hair. I am a doctor, so I am what I jokingly say, over educated. I know what I want, and I get what I want. Some people would call me a bitch, but I really do not care if they do.

Years ago, when I started college, a fellow student began to pursue me romantically. Jeff was handsome, ripped and very smart. He was a true Alpha male. I played shy and aloof and let him chase me a bit before I fell victim to his advances. We began to date. The relationship developed quickly into one of those typical college romances of hanging out followed by cheap fast food and a bunch of steamy sex in the dorm.

As things progressed, I noticed that Jeff would sometimes comment on the way I dressed or did my hair. I made notes of his comments and looked for a common thread. Jeff's seemed to love when I wore certain clothes like my thigh-high boots, black 5-inch-high heels, my tight Black Lycra skirt or my white button-down blouse. He also loved when I would put my long brown hair in a single braided ponytail. When I did, my hair would hug tight to my head, then would fall down my back in a thick braid.

One night, I decided to give Jeff a treat. I put on my blouse, the black Lycra skirt, and my black thigh high lace up combat boots. I pulled my hair back, put it in a tight, thick braid. I looked in the mirror. I looked hot but stern, sexy, but in charge. There was a knock at the door. I opened it to find Jeff. He took one look at me, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He stammered and stuttered out a "damn you look hot" comment. I smiled and pressed myself against him. His cock was rock hard, in fact harder than I had ever felt it. I kissed him, then asked him if he liked my outfit. He said that he loved it and that I was gorgeous.

He came into my room and sat on my bed. His eyes kept surveying my entire body. I moved closer to him, reached down, and rubbed his stiff cock through his pants. I asked him if he wanted to go out or stay in. He immediately blurted out that he wanted to stay in. I giggled, then picked up my foot and lightly rubbed the flat sole across the bulge in his pants. He moaned softly. I applied more pressure, he moaned again. I asked him if he was a good boy. He shook his head yes. I told him that I would be the judge of that, then grabbed him and threw him to the floor.

I demanded that he get on his knees and look up into my eyes. He did as he was told. Good boys worship their mistress, I told him. Kiss my boots, I demanded. Jeff dropped down and began kissing my boots without complaint. A warm wetness began to form in my pussy. I was beginning to enjoy Jeff's submission. I lifted my right boot and placed it inches from his face and asked him if the sole was dirty. He shook his head yes. I told him to lick it clean. Jeff tongue darted effortlessly across the sole. The left sole was next. Once I was satisfied, he had cleaned them well, I told him to get undressed.

Jeff's clothes almost vaporized they came off so fast. Standing before me was a ripped, handsome man with a huge cock standing straight up in the air, ready for action. I looked at him with feigned disgust and pointed to his cock and told him that it needed to be out of my sight. He looked confused. I told him to cover his cock with something and to do it quickly. Jeff fumbled around at a loss as to what to do. Then an idea struck him. He grabbed one of his sweat socks off the floor, rolled it up a bit and slid it over his fully erect tool. Cover those nasty balls I demanded. He pulled the sock completely over his manhood. Get on your knees, boy, I demanded cruelly. Jeff dropped to his knees and looked up at me like a whipped puppy.

I told him to start back at my boots and work his way my body, I wanted kisses, I wanted undying worship. Jeff did as he was told and kissed my boots from top to bottom, then began making his way up my legs. As he reached my skirt hem, he gently pushed it up, I slapped him hard. He looked at me sadly. I told him he did not have permission to go further. He would have to learn boundaries. He shook his head as if he fully understood. I then put my boot on his chest and pushed him to the floor. Lay down, I demanded. Jeff complied and laid on his back on the floor. I stood over him facing his feet and pulled up my skirt and straddled his face. I lowered my crotch to within about two inches from his face. My tight pussy was hidden from him by my silky white panties. Jeff moaned and lifted his face to kiss my pussy. I slapped him again and told him that he was going to be punished for not doing as he was told.

I placed my pussy down onto his mouth. His nose fit perfectly as a little human butt plug. I ground my womanhood onto his face as I reached down and began to stroke his amazing, sock covered cock. Jeff's moans were muffled, but quite loud. I asked him if he liked being my little bitch. A muffled yes flowed from between my legs. I asked him if he was prepared to be my little bitch boy forever. Again, Jeff replied that he was. I ground my pussy silk panty covered pussy into his face. Jeff was finding it hard to breathe. I told him that from now on, I controlled his cock and that I wanted him to cum on demand. A squeal of acceptance came from between my legs. I told him he had 10 seconds to cum. And began counting back from ten. As I counted, I stroked his cock furiously. Jeffs body squirmed and writhed. I could feel he was close. I slowed my count slightly as I got to 3-2-1, then demanded that he cum.

Jeffs body stiffened, his pelvis thrust itself up. I let go of his cock and stopped all stimulation as I needed this to be a ruined orgasm. A muffled scream came from my crotch. His body began to shake violently, then his cock began to rhythmically dance in front of me. I watched as a wet spot began to appear, then grow on the sock. All the while, Jeff was howling from between my legs. Jeff's cock then oozed cum for about a minute after the initial shot. I kept my pussy tight to his face until I could see his cock was finished.

I stood up, then placed the sole of my boot on his sock covered, deflated cock, and pressed down hard. His body reacted instantly, and he curled up into the fetal position. The sole of my boot was now wet with his cum. I placed it on his lips and told him to clean it up. His eyes were like dinner plates. He did not seem like he wanted to do it. I looked down at him and sternly barked out my order. He closed his eyes and licked the cum from my boot. I pulled my skirt back to its proper position then told him to get dressed. He seemed out of it, confused yet happy. He put his clothes on but then slipped on his shoes without his socks.

I gave him a stern look and told him to put his socks on. He began to push back, and I told him to be quiet and do as he was told. He sat on the bed and slowly slipped his cum soaked sock onto his foot. He made a face, but I told him that it was his fault he could not control himself. This was his punishment for cumming. Poor Jeff looked so confused.

I told him I was hungry. and I wanted him to buy me dinner. He agreed, then asked me if I was going to change my clothes. I looked at him sexily and told him that I was not. I wanted him to be seen with me dressed this way. Within seconds, I could see Jeff's cock bulging in his pants. We left the dorm and went down the street for some fast food. I got a lot of looks. Girls were giving me the "you're a slut" look, while the boys could not keep their eyes off me. The older men were the best. One guy in his fifties even gave me a thumbs up. I blew him a kiss.

The very next evening Jeff was back and completely submissive. He asked me if we could play again. I told him sure, and I did the same thing as I had the night before. Once again, I finished him off by taking him to the edge of orgasm, then allowing him to have a ruined orgasm. Jeff had never had a ruined orgasm before meeting me. He was amazed at the feeling of getting so close, then having his cock drool cum with absolutely, no sexual pleasure. He liked it and wanted more.

Jeff and I played our little game for weeks. I would dress up, make him submit, then leave him wanting. Jeff invited me home for Thanksgiving. His family lived close to the school, and he did not want me to be alone for the break. I told him I would love to join him, but I wanted it to be on my terms. He agreed and told me that he would do anything I wanted. He had no clue what my sly, devious mind had in store for him. Right before break, I asked him to take me to the mall. When we arrived, I walked him into the Victoria's Secret. He had a stupid smile on his face, little did he know we were not there for me. I told him to pick out the sexiest panties her could find. I wanted them to be pink. Jeff searched and found an exceptionally pretty pair of pink silk panties with little bows on them. He showed me his find and I told them they were perfect. He asked me what size I was, and I said large. Jeff seemed confused as I am very tiny. He asked if I was sure and I told him I absolutely was, the panties where for him.

Jeff stammered, stuttered, and seemed confused. I told him to man up and to go pay for them. He slowly slid his way to the cashier and placed them on the counter. The cashier began to fold them, then looked at me and asked if the size was right. I told her that they would fit perfect, then slid my eyes hard in their socket towards Jeff. Her eyes followed, then a broad smile appeared on her face as she agreed, the size would be perfect. Jeff had no clue he had been outed, it was my and the cashiers little secret. She handed him the bag and told him that she hoped he enjoyed them, then burst out laughing. Jeff was clueless.

The Thanksgiving break arrived, and we prepared to leave to visit his parents. Before we left, I asked if he had enjoyed our little game for the last month or so. He smiled coyly and shook his head yes. I asked him why. He said that it made his heart race when I took control. It gave him a strange fizzing feeling in his groin each time. I asked him if he wanted me to continue our game. He said yes very quickly. I then asked him if he was prepared to take it to the next level. His eyes looked down at the floor and then he shyly answered, "yes ma'am." I told him that it would begin right away. I opened my underwear drawer and grabbed the pink panties we had purchased. I told him to put them on. Jeff feigned an objection but then quickly did as he was told. Within seconds of getting his pants back on, I threw him onto my bed, pulled down my pants, sat on his face, and demanded that he give me an orgasm with his fabulous tongue. Jeff complied with glee.

It took less than two minutes for me to produce a wet and wonderful orgasm on his handsome face. I made it a point to slather his face with my wetness. I wanted my juices all over his face. As I lifted myself off him, he tried to wipe his face off. I looked down sternly at him and told him he needed to let it just dry naturally, as I wanted the taste of me on his face and lips the rest of the day. Jeff's cock responded to that comment by producing a very sexy bulge in his pants. I reached down and rubbed his bulge and asked him if the silky panties felt good on his cock. He giggled like a schoolgirl and replied that it felt fabulous.

An hour or so later, we arrived at his parents' house. His mom met us at the door and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. I laughed a bit inside, knowing that my pussy juice was all over that cheek. His dad met us at the door also and asked Jeff who this beautiful woman was that he brought home. Jeff introduced me them and then we slipped into the house. Jeff's family was very well off. Their house was amazing. Jeff's mom told him to give me a tour of the house. Jeff whisked me off and began to give me the grand tour. As soon as we were out of earshot of his parents, I began to point to places in his house and tell him I was going to make him cum in each room. Jeff got flustered and his bulge began to grow again.

As we toured the upstairs, I pulled him into his parents' bedroom, threw myself onto the bed and told him I wanted him to fuck me, that instant, in his parents' bed. Jeff nearly shit himself and pulled me off the bed and straightened it up. He pulled me down the hallway quickly, then took me downstairs for a quick tour of the ground floor. Soon we found ourselves in the laundry room. I plopped myself on top of the washing machine and pulled him between my legs. I put one hand on the back of his head and pulled him to my breast. The other hand grabbed his firm bulge and I whispered to him that he had one minute to cum. I began to aggressively rub his cock through his pants as I forced his face into my breasts. He was moaning softly as I jerked him off through his pants. After a few seconds I began to count down from sixty. He moaned louder. I told him if he did not cum in one minute, I was not going to fuck him for a month. A much louder moan emanated from between my breasts.

As I got to about five in my countdown, I felt Jeffs body stiffen. He began to shake, then he stopped breathing and pressed his groin as hard as he could into my hand. He then let out a muffled roar and began to cum. I clamped down hard on his head and kept his face buried in my breast, while with the other hand, I furiously continued rubbing his cock. It did not take long before he pulled his groin away, but I continued to grip his cock like it was mine. He squealed and begged me to stop as his cock was now very sensitive. I did not. Soon, he was flailing his arms to make me stop. How I love to torture, this man, I thought. Finally, I relented. I told him to unzip his pants and show me the mess he made. Jeff unzipped his pants to reveal his pretty pink panties with a big wet spot. I told him to pull the waist bad away from his body, that I wanted to see his cum. As he did, I placed the toe of my heel onto the tip of his cock. His beautiful penis oozed a small string of cum that dribbled its way onto the leather.

I looked at him and told him he was a bad boy and he needed to clean up his mess. Jeff dutifully reached down and lifted my heel to his mouth and licked off his seed from my heel. I told him he was a good boy and he needed to zip up his pants. Jeff just looked at me as if he were in a trance. I hopped down off the washer and pulled him close and looked up at him with that female look of I want a kiss right now. Jeff read the room correctly and kissed me. Yum, I could taste his cum on his lips and tongue. As we kissed, I made it a point to grab his now deflating bulge and move it around in his panties. He protested and told me that all he could feel was cum all over his groin. I smiled and told him that that was exactly what I wanted. He needed to have a constant reminder of the power of me.

We had been gone a while and soon mom was looking for us. She said it was time to eat and we each took are places at the table. Jeff sat across from me, which was ideal for me as it allowed me to lift my leg up and place the sole of my heel squarely between his legs. He jumped a bit when I first did it. I acted innocent and waxed poetically about all kinds of topics with his mom and dad. We spent hours at the table talking. I was having a wonderful time. Mom then invited us to the living room for more conversation. As we stood up, Jeff's mom asked him why his pants were wet. Jeff looked down and got very red in the face. He stammered a bit and said he spilled his drink in his lap. I nearly burst out laughing. All that foot action I had been doing under the table had caused his cum to soak through not only his pretty pink panties, but his pants too.

Jeff gave me the death stare and I just smiled coyly. We spent another few hours talking with his parents until finally I was tired and said I was going to bed. I slipped down the hallway to the guest bedroom but stopped short to listen to Jeff and his parents. Jeff's dad said that I was gorgeous and a "real catch." Jeff's mom said that she really liked me and that she thought I was "very sweet" and that he needed to treat me right. I giggled, little did mom know, I was sexually torturing her son and he loved every minute of it.

The next morning, Jeff stuck his head into my room and asked me if I had fucked with his bag. I gave him a sly answer of, "why would you say that baby?" He looked at me sternly and asked if I had taken his underwear. I laughed and told him I had taken all of them out of his bag and that the only underwear he had for four days were his now cum encrusted pink panties. Poor Jeff looked dejected. I told him not to worry as I had plans for him to cum a bunch more in them before we left. Although his outward expression was one of dejection, his cock told another story. I looked at his crotch to find his ample penis growing again. I blew him a kiss and asked him if mom had seen his pink panties. He yelled "Oh shit" and ran down the hallway to put some pants on.

As the weekend progressed, I jerked off Jeff four more times through his pants. I even got to do it while his parents were in the room. The weather was cold, and we had covered ourselves with a blanket as we watched a movie with the lights out. Ole, mom and dad were just feet away as Jeff unloaded a sticky package into his crusty pink panties. I loved every minute of it.

As we left on Sunday, to return to campus, Jeffs dad gave me a big hug and told me I had an open invitation to their home at any time, even if Jeff was not with me. His mom hugged me too and told me I was the sweetest woman he had ever brought home and that for once, he had found a proper lady. I smiled broadly and thanked each of them for their hospitality. On our way back to campus I asked Jeff if he enjoyed himself. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and said he did, but his panties were driving him nuts because they were so crusty. I giggled and reached over and unbuttoned his pants as he drove. Yes, his panties were disgustingly stained and nasty. I pulled the waist band away from his body to discover his soldier standing at attention. Without a word, I leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock. He let out a moan of pleasure. My lips did not stop and soon I had taken his manhood deep into my mouth. Over the next few miles Jeff received an amazing blowjob. As we pulled into campus, my mouth was full of his amazing salty seed. I pulled myself over to his face and kissed him. We shared the taste of his cum for a minute at which point, he whispered, "I love you."