Submissive Minds Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman's pursuit of her darker desires.
3.6k words
4.5
16k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riyven
Riyven
9 Followers

Slowly waking up from a dark dream of submission and whipping, Princess groans and cries out from another orgasm. The feel of her vibrator buzzing in her making her smile. Slowly she eases up in bed, the smell of sweat and sex heavy in the air. Taking care not to remove her toy, she moves into the bathroom. Turning on her shower she eases into it. Her hand keeping her vibrator tight in her. The feel of the hot water easing her sore muscles. Sliding her hand over her body, she is surprised at how hard her nipples are. Their sensitivity nearly as painful as it is pleasurable.

Getting dressed she heads into her living room and stops in front of the T.V.. Her face showing excitement as she gazed on the scene she had paused at. Her mind set on finding out more of what this sort of lifestyle is about she heads back to the adult store. The closer she gets to the store, the more nervous and anxious she feels. Her pulse racing with unanticipated fear and an overwhelming lust. Feeling every eye on her as she enters, she quickly tries to find the section she is looking for. Her face starting to heat up, she realizes she has to ask someone. Spotting a middle aged man in a business suit, she carefully moves up to him.

"Pardon me sir, I hate to disturb you. I.. I'm l..l..looking for the umm... b..bon...bondage section. You wouldn't happen to know where it is."

She was certain that her face was a deep scarlet. She looks up into his grayish blue eyes, and can't help but notice the slow smile around his mouth. She is mesmerized by the animalistic look of hunger in them. She knows at that moment that her search for a hunter has lead her to one unknowingly. She feels his eyes travel the length of her, and unaccountably feels naked before his penetrating gaze.

"Well young lady, I do happen to know where that section is. It is on a different floor from this one, but if you don't mind my asking. You don't really seem the type to indulge in this lifestyle."

Unable to stop herself she looks down and notices the same movie she was watching. Her eyes shooting back up to his face, she sees the smile as he watches her looking at what he had. Feeling herself tongue tied she can only stare and feel a little odd with him. He had done nothing but ask a question and look at her. Yet she felt herself completely subdued by him.

"I got the wrong movie on accident yesterday. The one you have there, and I couldn't help myself. I was aroused by it, I wanted to see more. No, that's not right, I needed to see more. I have never wanted something so much as to be that girl."

The explanation came out of her before she could stop it. Her eyes lowering instinctively. Faint with the implications of what she had just said to a total stranger. Her body shaking all over, she slowly looks back up. Feeling very sure she would see the man laughing at her and her pretensions. As her eyes drift up to his, all she sees is a desire, and she realizes it is directed at her. Her body begins to warm by the look in his eyes. She realizes that she is getting wet with arousal for this man.

His smile never fading, he feels his heart beating harder. He had always wanted to find someone he could mold. His last partner had left after 5 years, she had wanted to go to a more sedate and normal lifestyle. He had found himself without anyone since that time. Now here before him was his dream come true. A beautiful young woman, just learning and coming to know her desire for the lifestyle. He knew that he would lead her to what she wanted, and by doing so what he wanted as well.

"Well my dear young lady, I am at a loss for words. I would not have taken you for one who would enjoy this. I do hope you accept my apologies if I seemed a little callous toward you. I tell you what, let me grab this here. Now then, how about I buy you coffee across the street at that café and we can talk. As you see it is very public so you will be safe, and I can answer some of your questions about this lifestyle and you won't have to feel so out of place. Oh where are my manners. My name is Paul, Paul Winters."

Holding out his hand, he firmly but gently grasped hers. She can feel the power in his hand, but can tell it is held fully in check by his will. Feeling a little shy, she realizes how her name may sound to him. Carefully she looks down as she tells him hers.

"M..my name is Princess, Princess Daniels."

Slowly she looks up and sees him smiling, but not in an unkind way. It is a smile of pleasure. Blushing as she hesitantly smiles back, her eyes locked onto his.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Princess. Ah here we are the perfect spot. It is out in the sunlight and yet far enough away for privacy."

Holding her chair out for her before sitting himself, he nods to a waiter so they can order. They spend the next few hours in pleasant discussion. Her asking any question in her head, him answering them all, usually with a cute little story to go along with it. As they talked, Princess found herself drawn to the gentleman. His calm yet commanding nature, the way he seemed to be so confident and controlled capturing her. She couldn't help but notice his handsome face. He had some gray in his hair, but it only added to his allure.

The afternoon passed quickly by as they chatted. Finally princess looked at her watch and realized that it was nearly 5 PM. She had kept Paul there the whole afternoon. As much as she was sure he had things he needed to do, she didn't want him to leave him. Struggling to find the words, she opened her mouth several times. Finally she stopped as he held up his hand. Reaching down, he pulled out the magazine he had picked up before they left and gave it to her. Pulling out a pen he wrote something down on a card and folded it, before handing it to her.

"Don't say anything Princess; I know what you want to say. I want you to go home, and read that. Take some time, watch your movie fully through and read that. Then when you are ready, you can use that."

Leaving money for their coffee and lunch, he turns and melts into the crowd. Princess stares as she watches him slowly disappear. Taking her things, she heads back to her house. Setting her bag down, she gets some wine and a glass. Sitting down, she finally unfolds the card and reads it. 'Call this number when you are ready Princess,' and below that simple sentence was a phone number. She feels herself flushed as she contemplates the meaning and significance of it.

Deciding to do as Paul said, she opens the cover and begins to read the magazine. She feels herself drawn into it, her world narrowing as the images and words burn themselves into her mind. Her body feels on fire as page after page of dominance, submission and bondage fill her vision. Her eyes and soul eating in every word of every story that was sent in. Her hands stray as she looks and reads her fill. When she finishes, she flips back and starts over. The wine disappearing as the hours lengthen and the night deepens. Her hands bringing her to orgasm over and over. Her body covered with sweat as she fills her carnal needs for what this magazine holds.

The next few days are spent in similar fashion. She watches her movie start to finish over and over. The magazine is read constantly. All the while her mind strays back to the card and the feelings she had when she was with Paul. Finally after a week, she gets the nerve and calls him. She knew it was late, nearly 11 PM. Her need over riding her reason at that moment. Listening she hears the phone ringing. After a few rings, she begins to get nervous. What if he had only gave her that so he could get away. Maybe he had not wanted to meet her again.

She feels herself growing scared and anxious. After nearly a dozen rings she is almost in tears. Then she hears the phone pick up. There is a moment of silence as she wonders if she has reached a recording. Would it even be him?

"Hello Princess, I am glad you called."

That simple sentence filling her with so much joy that she felt weak in her knees. Giddy with relief and the knowledge that it had not been a cruel ruse. Her skin felt tight with the blush stealing over her as she realized she hadn?t said a word yet.

"H..hello Paul, I am glad to hear your voice."

She felt silly, her words making her sound like a school girl with a crush. How would he take them, would he be insulted? She was a bundle of nervous energy. She felt herself shaking as she listened for any sound of his.

"I am equally glad to hear yours as well Princess. Have you done what I asked you to do?"

"Yes I have Paul, I read the magazine. I watched the movie start to finish, and I have thought about them nearly every waking moment."

"And what did you decide Princess?"

"I want to learn more, I want to learn all about this lifestyle. This is something I desire and need Paul. Will you help me with it please?"

She knew that she had committed herself with those words, but she didn?'t care at that moment. Her only thoughts were her need for what she had seen the past week, and her desire for Paul. She knew that she needed, wanted and had to have both. She was sure Paul could hear her heart pounding in her chest at her admission to him.

"Very well Princess, but before you fully agree. I want you to truly understand what you are getting yourself into. I don't want there to be any doubts as to what will happen between us."

For the next little bit, Paul explained to her what she could expect. He told her that bondage was only a small part of the lifestyle. There was also the need for punishment from time to time, to insure that she lived and obeyed all the rules. He explained to her that there would be pain with the pleasure. Her mind drinking in his words as if they were water to a dying woman. She listened and kept her mind and soul open to him. As he finished she sat and pondered what he had imparted to her.

"Do you see why I am telling you this Princess. I want you to be fully aware of what you are agreeing to. I want you to come to it with open eyes, and nothing hidden between us."

Sitting and thinking furiously, Princess listened to the silence on the phone. She knew he was giving her the opportunity to take what she had seen, read and heard over the past week and make her own decision. She knew that she was in for moments of fear and pain, but also moments of profound joy. The stories had told her that. She also knew that her desire from all those stories stemmed from her wanting to be the woman or man in them. To feel herself being taken and giving herself to that one special person.

As she thought that, she realized that it wasn't just one special person. She wanted to give herself to Paul, she knew as she sat there that this is what she wanted.

"I understand Paul, and I accept these things you are telling me. I know that there will be pain and pleasure in equal measure, but that doesn't change how I feel. I want... no I need this. This is what I have sought out my whole life without knowing it. Please teach me and train me Paul."

As the silence continued, she wondered if he had heard something in her that made him change his mind. Had she said something wrong, was there some sort of test she had failed. Her nerves and resolve were slowly failing. Then she heard him take a deep breath.

"Very well Princess, I will show you what you want. It will begin tonight; I want you to come to me. You must be dressed in only a bra and panties under the long coat you wore when we met."

Her face flushed as she contemplated going out nearly naked, but her mind was set and made. She wrote down the directions to his place and thanked him. Running into her bathroom, she quickly showered and got herself ready. She found a pair of black silk panties and a matching bra. Putting them on, she looked at her self in the mirror and felt her self shiver in anticipation. Grabbing her coat, she quickly put it on and buckled it hoping it wouldn't blow in the wind.

By the time she reached Paul's house, it was nearly 1 AM. Walking up the steps to his door, she quietly knocked and waited. Several minutes passed as she wondered if she had the wrong house. Then as she was getting ready to knock again, she heard the door unlock and slowly open. The room beyond was darkened. A single candle was lit, dimly illuminating the room. She could just make out a shape in the shadows. Her heart was racing as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't say a word Princess. From this point on, you are to only speak when told too. You are to address me as Sir whenever you are allowed to talk. Is this understood Princess?"

For the first time, Paul truly appreciated her name. It made it so much more intimate and personal that her name fit in with what he would show her. His pleasure deepened as she answered. Her head lowered as she stood perfectly still. A slight shiver ran over her body the only betraying movement to her nervousness.

"I understand Sir."

She knew from the magazine that she should only answer what he had asked. She remembered one story of a man who did not listen to his mistress. He would always ask questions or talk when he should not have. The story told of how it had taken time and punishment to make him properly submissive and to follow her directions. She did not want to feel that punishment. She wanted to make Paul happy, as well as fulfill her desires and needs.

"Have you ever been around horses Princess?"

"Twice Sir."

"Then you are familiar with their bridles and bits."

Motioning to a nearby table, Princess saw a modified bit and bridle. Both had been redone so they would fit and work on a human. The bit was made of hardened rubber instead of metal. She felt the metallic bite of fear as she viewed them, but she knew this is what she wanted.

"Yes sir, I have seen these before."

"Good, we will start tonight with something easy for you. I don't want you to be frightened off by what we do."

Moving forward Paul steps into the dim light and Princess gets her first view of him. He was as handsome as she remembered. His body had softened a little in middle age, but he still had the hard muscles of someone who kept themselves in good shape. He was not in the attire she had seen some of the men wear. He was in a pair of dress pants and shiny black shoes. He was naked from the waist up. She felt faint as the scent of musk surrounded her, as he circled around her. His pacing bringing him right behind her. She could feel the heat of his breath on her neck.

"Take off your coat Princess."

Undoing the belt and clasps, she slowly opens it and lets her coat fall to the floor. The slight chill in the air making her skin grow bumps and her nipples harden. The heat from his body making her skin flush with wanton desire for him. She needed him at that moment more than anything. She fought the urge to turn and take him; she knew that she would be punished if she did.

"I want you to kneel princess and open your mouth."

Moving quickly she knelt before him, her back still toward him. She felt him move away and had to struggle to keep from turning her head. Her vision was covered for a moment before she felt the hard rubber of the bit in her mouth. Then the bridle was slipped into place.

"I want you to crawl beside me as we go to your new playroom Princess."

As he moved forward, she struggled with the unaccustomed pain in her knees. The hardwood of his floor making her knees hurt with each crawling movement. Slowly they made their way into a back room of the house. When Paul closed the door, the first thing she noticed was all the sound from outside stopped. She realized the room had been soundproofed.

"I learned a long time ago, that if you are going to live this lifestyle in a town, you need to be quiet or have a quiet room."

With that he turned on the lights and Princess saw her dreams come true. The room was decked out in nearly all the things she saw in both the movie and the magazine. Her eyes glistened as tears slowly came from them. If she had been able to, she would have thanked Paul for this gift to her.

Paul let her have her moment; he understood how profound that first moment of this life could be. He also knew that it had to be doubly so for Princess. Moving forward as she gazed around, he unhooked the wrist and ankle restraints on his little cross board.

"Come here Princess, it is time to begin. You will have a lifetime to enjoy all of these, but for now we will begin with something basic."

Lifting her up, Paul quickly strapped Princess in to the restraints. The cross pieces leaving most of her body open. He would let her keep her panties and bra for now. Walking over to his table, he pulls out a riding crop. He knew that the movie she watched had featured whipping and spanking as the main theme, and the tool used most often was a crop.

"Did you enjoy seeing the girl whipped with the crop Princess. You only have to nod, you don't have to try and answer."

Nodding her head quickly yes, she looked instinctively back over her shoulder and saw it. Her skin tingled with anticipation. Her breath gasping through her nose as she fought to keep calm. The sound of the crop through the air and the sudden stinging pain on her left ass cheek showing her that this was real.

"I did not say to look Princess. Now, I am going to use this on you. I want you to exhale as you feel it and inhale just after. Do you understand Princess?"

Nodding her head yes, she shivers and takes in a deep breath as the first of many blows lands on her ass cheeks. For the next half hour, she feels the biting sting of the crop on her skin. The blows are not vicious but they are hard. Each blow lands within a hair of the previous one. They slowly work their way up to the small of her back, and then back down again.

Panting heavily, she feels herself growing more and more aroused with each strike. Finally her resolves disappears as she throws her head back and screams out her pain and pleasure. Her orgasm washing over her in a tidal wave of sensation.

Stepping back, Paul watches as his heart fills with joy. He had not needed to scald or discipline her save that one instant. Yet here she was screaming out her pleasure for him. He knew that he had found his perfect partner. Watching as her head dropped down to hang limply. Her sweat soaked hair covering her half closed eyes. Moving the hair off of her face, he kissed her on the lips and felt her respond in desire for him. Her tired and joy filled eyes locked on his.

"I am so glad you came to me Princess. I promise to fulfill your needs from now on. First, I think you need to rest."

Turning, Paul left the room shutting out the light. He watched as her head slowly dropped down and she passed out. Closing the door, he went to get a shower. His mind filled with wonder at the gift he had been given.

Her mind slowly drifting off as she heard the door close. Her heart full of joy, she had finally found what she had wanted. After she rested, she knew it would be time to learn.

Riyven
Riyven
9 Followers