Submissive Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ds contract, first draft.
1.3k words
4.35
51.5k
25

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Contract

By Sheila and Bill

This is a true story. We are an empty nest couple that very much love one another but found ourselves in a rut. That would be a sexual rut. We have both always loved sex but neither of us had any drive and appeared to have lost interest in fucking and sucking. But I am happy to say, I am now his submissive wife and we are both loving it as we pleasure each other a few times a week.

Everything changed when I became his submissive slave.

Back about two years ago, my husband Bill suggested that I should become his submissive. My immediate reaction was pretty much to say, "Fuck you." Fortunately, I chose to humor him and play along with his game. I assumed that we would fuck a little more for a few weeks and that this would pass in no time. Today, I can happily say, I was so wrong because it has not passed and the passion in our relationship continues to increase.

On that night two years ago, Bill gave me a gold collar that he locked around my neck. We talked about what it meant to be his slave and some of his expectations for each of us. He snapped a leash on my collar and told me to give him a blowjob. I have always liked sucking cock and that night was no exception. He quickly pumped my mouth full of his seed and after showing him my treat, I was allowed to swallow it.

We talked for another hour or so when Bill said, "I'm going to let you masturbate now."

It pissed me off a bit and I said, "Excuse me."

Bill said, "I am giving you permission to relieve yourself."

I started to give him some shit and he said, "I control your orgasms, and since you are giving me shit about masturbating in front of me, I will take care of your orgasm."

I smiled at him and said, "That would be nice."

Bill pulled me up and proceeded to hug and kiss me, his body against mine felt so good. He began to take my clothes off right out on our deck. I was not sure if anyone could have seen us but at this point, all I wanted was to feel him on my pussy. Once I was naked, he had me sit back on the chair and spread my legs wide. The leash was still clipped to my collar and he gave it a firm tug just to remind me that he was in control.

He got down on his knees in front of me and dove deep into my pussy. His attention, as always was amazing and it didn't take long before I felt my climax building. I grabbed his head pulling him in closer saying, "Don't stop."

At that moment, just before I let go, he stopped.

I reached down with my fingers to finish the job and he said, "No."

He held my hands not allowing me to have access.

He said, "This is your first lesson, I control your orgasms. You will get more orgasms than you can imagine, but only when I say so. The next time I tell you to masturbate, I expect you will do as you are told."

I started saying something and he interrupted me saying, "The right answer is yes master."

I said, "Understood, master."

He said, "That's better, now let's go to bed, and tomorrow we will begin working on the agreement."

The next morning, he got up and went for a shower. When he came back to the bedroom I was still in bed. He said, "I would like you to suck my cock."

I looked at him and said, "I guess the right answer is yes sir." I got out of bed and down on my knees in front of him, taking his cock in my mouth. Since he had just cum the night before, it took me some time to get him off again but I successfully swallowed another load of his cum.

He said, "Thank you, that was sweet, you may now masturbate if you wish."

I was not sure what he would do if I didn't masturbate so I got back up on the bed and started rubbing my pussy. I was using the covers for a little bit of privacy when he pulled the covers back and told me to show him what I was doing. I figured, what the fuck and spread my legs wide opening my pussy to him, and proceeded to pound myself off to a delightful orgasm.

I said, "Thank you master for letting me do that."

He said, "It was my pleasure."

Now, I want you to go make my breakfast and after breakfast, we need to sit down together and make an agreement so we both know what is expected. I said ok and started to get dressed when he said, "No the only thing you will wear all day is this g-string."

I started to give him some pushback when he said, "Are you sure you don't just want to do as you are told?"

"Yes, master."

I made a very nice breakfast and served it to him out on the deck. I was being careful to make sure the neighbors didn't get to see me in my predicament but I'm not sure how successful I was.

After breakfast, I cleaned up the kitchen and went back out on the deck with Bill. By now, my concern about the neighbors was diminishing, I'm thinking if he wants me to be a slut than it is ok with me. I sat down on the chair across from him when he handed me a leash that had two little padlocks and told me to lock myself to the chair. I said, "And what am I to do if someone shows up?"

Bill grinned and said, "You should probably say hello and offer them a cup of coffee. If they accept, I will unlock you."

We went to work on our contract and after much discussion, the following agreement was reached.

General rules:

  • Safewords- Red always means STOP, Yellow means take it easy and Green means go for it

  • In general, s will do as she is told

  • No one will do anything that they do not want to do

  • Activities outside the marriage can only occur with mutual agreement

D rules

  • D will recognize the impact of s's career

  • D will always provide a safe environment for s

  • D will lead the team in a positive direction

  • D will always provide s with respect

  • If s says "Red", all activities will immediately stop

  • D will never ask s to perform sexually for anyone other than himself

s rules

  • s will provide sexual favors to D upon request including but not limited to, fucking, oral sex, stripping, lap dancing, masturbation,

  • s will greet D at the door when he arrives home after work

  • On Friday, nights, s will greet D at the door with a cocktail and in an outfit that will please D

  • s will wear see-through clothing when appropriate, clothing may be selected by D

  • s will display herself as requested in adult situations. Including wearing see-thru clothing in public such as a bar

  • s will secure herself, with no ability to free herself, to the sex chair when requested to do so

  • when s misbehaves, she will be punished as deemed appropriate by D including but not limited to withholding orgasms, paddling, flogging, humiliation, being strapped to a vibrator that causes orgasm after orgasm

Sheila____________________ Bill_____________________

As instructed, I spent all day wearing nothing but my G-string. Then that night he took that from me and made me stay naked. Don't tell Bill but it made me feel ever so hot and I rubbed myself out twice.