All Comments on 'Submissive Wife Ch. 01'

by hissub2020

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a brilliant start!

I was a little surprised that after having raised a family and being married for so long that she was clueless about BDSM, but that for me was the only glitch.

As far as I’m concerned the feminists should be applauding her choices because isn’t the feminist ideology is about equality and freedom of choice ?

Really really looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

hissub2020hissub2020over 3 years agoAuthor
please comment

I would love to hear your comments about my story and from others that participate in the Ds lifestyle.

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Fascinating

I can’t wait to read more of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Choker, Not Chocker

It's spelled choker, not chocker. Other than that, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This is great!

BiggPoppaDom52BiggPoppaDom52over 3 years ago
Great sub story

I love it. My last sub and I had a long relationship which pretty much started out similar to your life adventure. My sub was stolen by another Dom that had no idea what it means to be in control of someone else's life. He didn't want to put in the work to be a loving and caring Dom. He soon found out it's not just sex. Needless to say their relationship didn't last and she has since asked for forgiveness and asked to be my slave again. A true D/s relationship requires honesty, loyalty and nurturing to work. I don't know if I will ever recollar her but your story has made me start to think I should. I love your story please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Envious of your commitments

Your 'time of life' circumstances sound exceedingly similar to ours. The exception is that I am completely sure my loving wife would not accept bdsm relationship or even a one time scenario. However I dream of that and your story is exactly what I fantasize about. I look forward reading your next 'submission' pun intended!

ambiseambiseover 3 years ago

Excellent opening, looking forward to reading the further installments

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Good first chapter

This has got me hooked and I now want to read more about your experiences.

MasterofsubWifeMasterofsubWifealmost 3 years ago

My subWife and I had a similar start. She has been my sub for a few years now, 24/7, both in and out of the bedroom. Several times she has said she has no interest in ever going back to a “vanilla” relationship and loves being a submissive. Appreciate hearing there are others who have found that this type of relationship works so well… regardless of what others might think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY!!! If I had a wife like you, I'd still be married!

BroadusBroadusalmost 2 years ago

Lovers, loving submission and very erotic. Wife and husband are attuned to each other p, sharing sexual passion in a loving way. Physical violence and degradation are neither sexy nor appealing, but this story was extremely sensual. I hope it continues in the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this worked for you guy’s that’s great. Your situation sounds similar to ours. I’m going to email your story to my wife and see what she thinks. Like you I instigate everything sexual. Also, know matter what I bring up sex wise she is always ready to try anything. Thanks for your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhissub2020@hissub2020
My apologies to the feminists but I am owned by my wonderful husband. I have loved him for many years but we have gone to another level. He is my D and I am his s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES