Submissive Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Submissive wife begins training and inspection.
1.4k words
4.26
57.6k
22

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive wife chapter 3

Training and the inspection

By Sheila and Bill

This is a true story. We are an empty nest couple that very much love one another but found ourselves in a sexual rut. We have both always loved sex but neither of us had any drive and appeared to have lost interest in fucking and sucking. But I am happy to say, I am now his submissive wife and we are both loving it as we pleasure each other a few times a week.

Everything changed when I became his submissive slave.

Back about two years ago, my husband Bill suggested that I should become his submissive. My immediate reaction was pretty much to say, "Fuck you." Fortunately, I chose to humor him and play along with his game. I assumed that we would fuck a little more for a few weeks and that this would pass in no time. Today, I belong to him, I do what he tells me to do. We live by a contract.

He is my provider and my protector. I live in a beautiful home; all my bills are paid and we have a nice nest egg for retirement. I work part-time outside the home and the rest of the time is devoted to doing my part to keep everything running smoothly at home and to serve my man. I do as I am told.

I wear a day collar that has a lock on it. I have the key but I have no intention to use it, I am not forced to wear a collar, it is something I want to do. The engraving on the lock says "I'm His". I proudly wear my day collar and wish more people knew what it means, most people just think it is a beautiful piece of jewelry. Occasionally, I will pass another woman who will notice my collar and we share a knowing glance, she may at the same time be wearing a collar herself.

There is a great deal more to being submissive than spreading your legs every time he wants you to. However, I will admit, I do spread my legs whenever I am instructed to. Being submissive requires a great deal of training. After our contract was finalized, he told me to get on my knees and suck his dick. I have always enjoyed sucking his dick so it was no big deal but at the same time, it was exciting being ordered to do it. He put his cock in my mouth with a little more force than normal and held his hands on each side of my head as he proceeded to fuck my mouth.

Typically, he would let me decide if I was going to take his load in my mouth or on my face but this night, I had no choice. He held me firm and filled the back of my throat with his seed. I was a bit surprised but perhaps more excited by his taking full control and forcing me to swallow his load.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me. It was a deep and long kiss which again surprised me because I never got much more than a little peck when my mouth had cum in it. He told me that there were to be no secrets and we will be sharing fantasies. He told me he has always liked how I taste when I have cum on my lips and that from now on, I plan to enjoy the taste.

I smiled and told him that I always wanted to have him lick me clean after he fucks me. He looked at me and said that he would be happy to but I would have to ask him to do it when the time comes. He said, another thing I want from you is some dirty talk, you will ask to have your cunt cleaned up.

I asked him if he was up to fucking me now and he said, no. I have already cum, you will wait until I let you cum and you are not to masturbate without getting my permission. I thought ok, this will not last long and what the fuck is he going to do if I masturbate.

I was a little frustrated but I let him play his new game. I didn't masturbate that night but it also took me a long time to fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke up before him, as was normal, he was spooning behind me with his semi-rigid cock pocking me in my ass. If truth be told, this is one of my favorite times of the day, there is nothing like your man's arms wrapped around you and his cock dripping precum between your ass cheeks.

When he woke up, he kissed me then told me he would like to use my ass for his pleasure. I was taken back a little since he never really spoke to me like that. He went on to say that he wants to lube me up and pump my ass until he filled it with cum.

It has been a long time since my ass has been fucked. I was a little nervous but the more I thought about it the wetter my pussy was getting. Bill has only fucked my ass a few times but I remember a boyfriend from before Bill and I were married that was obsessed with fucking my ass.

Bottom line is that my ass is anything but virgin and it always enjoyed getting a cock stuffed in it.

He told me to stand up for inspection. I was like, what are you talking about. Again, he said, stand up, put your hands behind your head. Stand straight and spread your legs. I decided to humor him and complied.

Here I was naked standing with my legs spread and my hands behind my head. He stood up and walked around me making comments about my body. He admired my boobs and my ass. When he got to my pussy he said, you missed a few hairs.

He told me that he would be scoring my body on a scale of 1-10. A score of 1 will get me tied up and my ass will be so sore I would not be able to sit down. If I were to achieve a score of ten, I would be worshipped.

He looked me over, feeling my tits, touching my ass, and slipping his fingers in my pussy. My arms were getting tired and I started to put them down when I felt an abrupt smack on my ass followed by a command to put my hands back.

He looked at my hands and found that I had bitten my fingernails down short. He told me that my body was magnificent and that I smelled wonderful but he would also no longer accept my habit of biting my fingernails. He told me I was to grow my nails out and to get them manicured, both fingers and toes.

The next thing I knew, he had a black permanent marker in his hand and was about to mark something on my boob. I attempted to stop him until I felt a hard slap on my ass. He told me to stand still. I did as I was told and let him mark my boob with "8.5". I asked what that was, he said it was my score for the week. He inspected my body and rated me an 8.5. I asked why I was not higher.

He pointed at the floor and I instantly got on my knees before him. He told me to take his cock out of his pants and to suck on it. I of course did as I was told by taking his cock out and swallowing his manhood in as deep as I could. It didn't take long before, without any warning, he flooded my mouth with his seed. I, the cock hungry wife that I am, didn't miss a drop and sucked every last bit out of his tip.

Once he recovered, he said that I looked amazing but I could be better. There was some pussy hair that missed the razer and that my nails are a disgrace. He said tonight was a warning, if next week, there are stray hairs, I will be pulling them out one by one. Furthermore, the nails will take time, but they better improve before next week's inspection.

I asked why he marked my boob, he only said that every time I see my tit, I will be reminded of what is coming if I don't comply. Tonight, I got off easy, my only punishment was that I was not allowed to have an orgasm. I would expect if I do not improve, next week will be worse.