Submissive Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
My submissive Friday nights.
2k words
4.33
46.7k
26

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. We are an empty nest couple that very much love one another but found ourselves in a sexual rut. We have both always loved sex but neither of us had any drive and appeared to have lost interest in fucking and sucking. But I am happy to say, he is now my dominant and I am his submissive wife.

Some people have a misconception that a submissive wife is a doormat that gets physically abused, mentally drained, and sexually used in any way that her Dom wants. In reality, everything a submissive wife does is consensual, welcomed, and exciting. The limits are set by the submissive and the Dom does not cross the line. Essentially, this gives the submissive all of the power.

We play with things like whips, flogs, and canes but never to the point of leaving a mark on my body, it is more like playful stings. We both enjoy bondage; I like the feeling that he can do anything he wants to me and that I have no control other than by the limits that we have previously set. When I misbehave, he will punish me by putting cuffs on my wrists and tying them to a hook in the ceiling leaving my, usually naked body, stretched out and completely exposed. Depending on the severity of my punishment he may spread my feet wide leaving me with additional exposure.

His method of punishment could be tickling me with a feather or dragging an ice cube over my body. I would never tell him, but I so much enjoy being flogged. He drags the flog over my skin leaving goosebumps than he will do a quick snap on my bare ass. As soon as I see the flog, my pussy gets wet in anticipation of that warm sensation on my backside. One of his favorite punishments is to put my magic wand in a harness that holds it tight against my clit leaving me helpless to repeated orgasms. After about the tenth one, I have had it, my pussy is sore and I am drained.

Perhaps the most difficult punishment for me is when I know that I have displeases him. A few days ago, I woke up in the morning feeling his stiff cock poking me between my ass cheeks. This is one of my favorite feelings and it happens nearly every day. There is something about the feeling of his cock dripping precum between my cheeks that just gets me off. On this particular morning, he slid his hand between my cheeks and went right for my pussy and clit. In no time I was bouncing to a wonderful orgasm. Once I settled down, he said he was going for a shower. He told me he would like for me to get myself off again then when he returns, he would like me to be on my knees waiting to take his cum in my mouth.

I did the first part. I rubbed my pussy to another delightful orgasm then proceeded to fall back to sleep. I was still asleep when he came back in from his shower. Once I woke up, I jumped out of bed to my knees. He said something about how disappointed he was in me. I of course apologized and offered myself to him. He said, no I will just go jerk off in the bathroom. I was devastated because I disappointed my man. I would have felt better if he had let me suck him off than put me over his knee, slapping my ass until it was on fire.

One of the rituals we practice as a Ds couple is that every night when Bill arrives at home from work, I am to greet him at the door with a hug and a kiss. This is not to be a little peck on the cheek, it is instead a real kiss, one that has passion behind it. Some Ds couples require the s to bow to her master and in some cases, she is to kiss his boots without saying a word. She is not to rise to her feet until she is told to do so.

We do not believe in rituals that take it this far. The hug and kiss generally set the stage for a wonderful evening. However, some nights are different, if after Bill and I share our hug and kiss he motions toward the floor, I know that I am being instructed to get down on my knees to give him the pleasure of a blow job. I, in return, will receive the reward of having my mouth filled with his seed. On other nights he might instruct me to strip naked for the evening or perhaps to bend over at the waist giving him access to my ass or pussy. He is welcome to penetrate me any time he pleases.

Friday night is the special night, I am to be freshly showered, finger and toenails done with my light makeup applied perfectly. I am to be wearing an outfit that he will appreciate which can be as simple as a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt or as elaborate as a dress, stockings, and garter belt with five-inch heels. One of his favorites is simply matching bra and panties. It also makes him very happy when I greet him wearing nothing but one of my play collars and a leash.

I have to be careful because sometimes he will make me go out in my chosen outfit. Typically, if I am wearing something like a bra and panties, he will let me put on a coat over it. One evening, we went to the home depot, he allowed me to put a coat on over my collar and leash. However, I was instructed to take the coat off for the ride home, which I did, then he suggested that we should go to a gas station and that I should be the one to pump the gas. Bottom line is that I am his property, if he told me to go out naked I would do it for him because I know how dedicated he is to taking good care of me.

He doesn't know it, but if I want to go out for dinner, I will put on a skirt or a dress with stockings and a garter belt. He is a sucker for stockings, he thinks that he is always in control, but in reality, it is me that holds the power. He can't resist letting others get harmless upskirt shots of my exposed thighs. Honestly, I don't know which one of us enjoys it more.

If we go out on Friday night, he will expect me to do something exciting. It could be as simple as a remote-control vibrator on my clit or exposing myself to the waiter. One night I was wearing a lovely white sheer blouse that left my lace bra visible for my husband to enjoy. After dinner, he told me to go to the lady's room and remove the bra. I smiled at him and told him I would be happy to. When I returned to the table, nearly all eyes were on my tits as they jiggled unrestrained under my beautiful blouse. When we left the restaurant, before we got in the car, he told me to bend over the trunk. I of course obeyed so he could slide his dripping cock into my pussy. It didn't take long for him to unload a blast of cum in me.

If we stay home on a Friday night, he will always get the standard, kiss, and hug along with a cocktail. He will comment on how I have prepared myself for him. Generally, I will lead him to his chair where he will sit to unwind while I get down on my knees before him to listen intently to hear about his day. More often than not, if I am not already wearing it, he will instruct me to get either a metal or leather play collar and leash. While on my knees, I bow my head to him in anticipation of him putting my collar on. I love wearing a collar and leash because it reminds me that he is in control and it is my job to please him any way he wants.

Generally, dinner will be in the oven, and once he has relaxed for a little while I will get dinner on the table. If he likes the outfit, I put on for him he will let me keep it on. Other times he will tell me to remove some or all of my clothes. It is not uncommon for me to spend an entire weekend wearing nothing but a collar.

After dinner, it is inspection time. He will retire to our playroom where I will serve him an after-dinner drink in his chair. His favorite is a glass of Pilar dark rum on the rocks. Once I am sure he has everything he needs, I will ask him if we need anything from the closet.

We have a closet that has a lock on the door where we keep all of our "toys". In one large cabinet, we have a pretty good collection consisting of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. And, in another long cabinet, we have leashes, collars, hand, and ankle cuffs as well as flogs, canes, and feathers. There is a hanger bar for corsets, nighties, garter-belts, and every kind of sexy outfit you could imagine. Finally, there are shelves for stockings, G-strings, micro mini-skirts, and booty shorts.

Once he has settled into his chair, we will do the weekly inspection. Tonight, he told me to get the magic wand, ankle, and handcuffs. When I came in with the items, he told me to remove all of my clothes and to put the four cuffs on. Within a minute or so I was naked except for my collar and leash along with the four cuffs.

He told me to spread my legs to shoulder width allowing him to connect an 18-inch-long chain between my ankles. Then he instructed me to put my hands behind my back so he could lock the cuffs together. Finally, he commenced my body inspection. He was looking to make sure I had no stray pussy hair and to make sure my nails and makeup were done.

He told me to bend over so he could check my pussy to make sure it was fresh and juicy followed by two fingers being stuck in my ass. I guess that this is just for the fun of it, lord knows I'm not hiding anything up there.

Last week, I scored a 9.1 on my inspection, this week, I was down to an 8.5. So, I will remember my score he will take a sharpie and write my score on my breast. It is intended to remind me every time I see it that I need to improve for my man. I asked him how I can improve and he told me that the next time he tells me to get on my knees for a morning blowjob, I should not fall back to sleep.

I thanked him for my score and assured him I would do better next week.

He said," I'm sure you will. Now I would like you to get on your knees and remove my pants so you can spend some time taking care of my dick.

I immediately got on my knees and removed his pants, I thanked him for letting me take care of his dick as I ran my hands up his thighs than put one on his balls and the other on his cock.

I love my life, I serve my husband, I get more sex than I ever imagined a married couple would have and my husband keeps coming home to me. I know that he is not interested in any other woman because I drain his nuts so often there could not possibly be anything left for another.

Please comment on our story, We have so much enjoyed the contacts from others that have discovered the awesome benefits of participating in this lifestyle.