Submissive Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
Masters Birthday.
3.1k words
4.44
19.6k
11

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had a great deal of fun writing the Submissive Wife series because it has all been based on real-life descriptions of what has occurred in our lives over the past two years. Today, Bill may make passionate love to me treating me like an absolute princess. Tomorrow he may fuck me like a street whore. Either way works for me.

I love hearing from my readers, please leave me comments. So many people have suggested where I might go with my stories but the problem is that I am telling a true real-life story. Perhaps real life isn't as exciting as fantasy.

I have been thinking about writing a fantasy Submissive Wife series. I'm sure I can take my real-life adventures and embellish them into some pretty hot stuff. Of course, Shelia would need to become a real slut, hmmm, might be fun. Please give me some ideas for where I could take that little submissive slut.

Sheila and Bill

Submissive Wife Chapter 9

Master's Birthday (this is still a true story)

My name is Sheila and Bill is my husband and my Dom. I submit to Bill in all regards. He is my master and I respect him as such. We have been living a BDSM lifestyle for two years and we both feel that it took our marriage from being rather dull to one that has extraordinary passion and excitement.

Bill's birthday is in February and I am hoping for some ideas from my readers for how I might provide him with pleasure on his day. This story will describe how I served him on his last birthday.

I had been thinking about how to celebrate Bill's birthday for several weeks before the event. My thoughts traveled back and forth between being a complete submissive slut to being the perfect elegant but the still submissive wife.

I thought about putting myself into a self-bondage situation that would have me helpless the moment he walks in the door allowing him to use me for his pleasure anyway he wants it. But I thought this isn't much different than normal because he uses me for his pleasure as he pleases every day.

I wanted something a little different. Maybe, I could tell him I want to be used by him and another person of his choosing. This would be fun, and I think he would jump at the opportunity, but I don't think I am ready for being shared with others.

His birthday happened to be on a Saturday so I had the whole day to please him. The only distraction was that he had an afternoon meeting with a business associate. He planned to meet the guy at our house for lunch then they would head off to the meeting. I have known Jimmy, the business associate for some time now, he is the type that I can be a little flirty with but need to be careful about how far I go.

After much deliberation, finally, I decided to be his elegant lady servant for the day. Bill loves lingerie and sexy clothes. I planned to provide Bill with an all-day fashion show that included beautiful lingerie as well as a dress that will make his dick ache.

Bill got up in the morning and headed to the shower, I pretended to be asleep until the bathroom door closed. I immediately got up and headed to the other bathroom where I had prepared in advance for the day. I brushed out my hair and put a little more make-up on than normal then I slipped into a beautiful white peignoir set.

The gown was not sheer but it elegantly clung to every curve of my body with openings that when I moved revealed the treasures under it. It was cover by a beautiful flowing housecoat and I completed the outfit with a pair of open white slippers that had a spiked heel.

I ran down and got two cups of coffee and greeted Bill as he came back into the bedroom after his shower. I said, "Happy birthday sir, it is my goal to make this day as special as possible for you," and I bowed my head to him.

Bill was caught off guard, I don't think he had any idea what I was up to but based on his stiffening equipment, I would say he was pleased. Bill said, "Oh my, you are absolutely beautiful."

I said, "Thank you, am I sexy, does this please you?"

Bill just stood there with his cock almost ready to burst. He took me in his arms and hugged me with great passion. It was pretty clear that he wanted to fuck me right then and there but I said, "Sir, I will serve you any way you want, I would be happy to get on my knees right now, but I promise you will have an amazing day which you might enjoy more if you wait."

He said, "Wait for how long."

I said, "Respectfully sir, would it be ok with you if that is left up to me?"

He said, "Ok but, I reserve the right to change my mind and use you for my pleasure anytime."

I smiled and said, "So it is kinda like a safe word, if your cock is going to blow off, you can call for relief."

Bill smiled, "Yah, pretty much."

I said, "Agreed."

I made a very nice breakfast for us while parading around in my sexy gown. I caught Bill checking me out and he made it a point to rub up against me every time he got a chance. Of course, I didn't do anything to restrict his glance or his touch. When Breakfast was done, I went for my next change of clothes, this time it was a white sleeveless t-shirt that I had cut short so the skin would show when I moved paired with dark blue yoga shorts. Both the T and the shorts were one size too small causing my boobs and my ass cheeks to display nicely.

When I came out in this outfit I asked, "Do you like it?"

Bill said, "Oh fuck yah."

I said thank you and proceeded to do a little bit of a lap dance for him. His cock gave away his secrets, he was obviously pleased.

Bill said, "You know Jimmy is going to be here anytime."

I said, "I am aware, I thought you might enjoy having me on display. If this displeases you, I would be more than happy to go change into something a little less sexy."

Bill said, "No it pleases me a great deal but I didn't think you were into putting yourself out there like this."

"Bill, my goal is to please you, if this pleases you, I am excited to be on display for you."

Keep in mind the birthday I am describing was last year, at that point we were about a year into our Ds relationship. I was not a prude but I was also not one for blatantly putting myself on display. In this case, I was looking for something that would blow Bill away, so I sucked it up and decided to go for it. I am confident my plan was working.

When Jimmy arrived, I said, "May I get the door and greet your friend?"

Bill was clearly shocked but nodded his head. I went to the door and flung it open wide so Jimmy would get the full effect. One of my favorite things about guys is that you surprise them with a little tit and they become blithering idiots. Jimmy did not fail my expectations.

Kimmy just said, "Wow, you look hot."

I said, "Thank you, it is Bill's birthday and I am his birthday present."

Jimmy said, "He should be one grateful guy, not many guys get presents like you."

I looked at him and said, "I always give myself to him." Of course, Jimmy had no idea what that really meant.

Per Bill's request, I had made sandwiches for lunch. Once the guys had settled in the living room, I asked what they would like to drink and each wanted a beer. I being the good sub that I am got their beers and made sure to put on a bit of a show when I served them.

Bill had always wanted me to be more of an exhibitionist and I have resisted. Now that I am his sub, I somehow feel better about it because I can convince myself that is for his pleasure.

As I was going back inside for the sandwiches, I heard Jimmy make a comment to Bill about how lucky he is to have a wife that likes to play and go out of her way to please. Bill said, "You can't begin to imagine my friend."

I served the guys their sandwiches and sent them on their way to the meeting. As soon as they were gone it was time for my next outfit. This time it was a white one-piece bathing suit. It was a couple of cups and straps; it resembled a slingshot. I put it on and took a few selfies in the mirror then went to get a few shots in our playroom.

It was too bad that I didn't have someone come take the pictures for me. But this early in our Ds relationship we were not that far yet. Today, I would have someone take the shots for me.

I was about to start sending shots to Bill when I decided I would send a few to Jimmy instead. These were very revealing but not nudes. I was not sure how Bill might react and for that matter, I didn't know if Jimmy would even tell Bill that I sent them.

Two minutes later, I got a text that said," Fucking hot."

I responded, "Did you show Bill?"

"Of Course,"

Every ten minutes or so I sent the guys another picture alternating between them. Some of the ones I sent Bill were of me flashing my pussy and my tits. I don't know if Bill showed those to Jimmy or not but deep down, I was hoping he did.

I got enough shots for me to keep sending them every few minutes, but now I wanted to get ready for when Bill got home. I had hoped to meet Bill at the door naked with a cocktail in hand but I was not sure if Jimmy would be returning with him.

This time it was a white body harness. It started with a locking collar around my neck and straps that crisscrossed on my chest with a heavy ring. Then it went down between and around the outside of my boobs to frame and leave them completely exposed. Two straps wrapped around my waist and buckling in the back. The harness could be secured with small padlocks but I didn't put them on, I wanted Bill to have the fun of locking me up. I took several more pictures but this time because I was completely exposed, I only sent them to Bill.

I kept thinking about how I should greet Bill when he gets home. Finally, I said fuck it, I want to be in my harness because I know he will love it. If Jimmy happens to be with him, well, I hope he enjoys what he will see. Not that it matters because I would bet, Jimmy has seen my pictures.

When Bill arrived, I opened the door wide standing in the foyer dressed only in a submissive sex harness. He came in and gave me a big hug and kiss thanking me for the show and telling me how much he enjoyed it.

I said, "You are more than welcome, I will admit, I was having fun. Did it bother you that I sent some pics to Jimmy?"

He asked, "Fuck no, I was loving it.

"Did you show him everything?"

He responded, "Sure did and he was jealous as hell. Saying his wife would never consider doing such a thing."

I asked, "So, where is he?"

Bill laughed and said, "He was so fucking worked up he had to go home and if she doesn't do the poor guy, he will bust a nut."

I said, "Oh shit, I don't want that to happen."

Bill said, "Don't worry babe, he will be jerking off to your pictures for a long time to come."

I said, "I didn't think about that, I figured he would just delete them.?

Bill smirked and said, "You Silly girl."

I handed Bill two padlocks and asked if would like to lock me into my harness. He, of course, jumped right on the opportunity snapping one lock on the strap around my neck and the other on the straps on the back.

I was now secure in the harness and Bill had his options. He could chain me to one of the hooks in the playroom leaving me at his mercy or he could tie me to the ceiling.

I said I have one more outfit to show you but if I put it on, I will be taking you out for dinner.

He said, "So why did I lock you in the harness?"

"Because I can wear it under my dress."

Bill said, "I would love to see your dress but my cock is going to explode thanks to your show."

Bill reached into the toy cabinet and got a pair of handcuffs. He instructed me to put my hands behind my back. He snapped the cuffs on and said, "Get on your knees."

I said, "Yes sir, I have been waiting to taste you."

I took Bill in my mouth and began pumping his cock vigorously. I like getting my mouth fucked when my hands are bound because I have to really work it to get him off. Bill moved me with the back of my head was up against the chair so I would not be able to pull away. Whenever he does this, I know he will be pumping me hard and tonight was no exception. He took both sides of my head and pounded himself into my mouth. Like I said previously, sometimes I like to be used as a street whore, and tonight, that is what I was getting.

In no time, I had precum and spit all over my face and dripping on my tits. I felt Bill's cock swell and I knew I was in for a load. He drove down one more time and I felt the back of my throat filling with his cum. Oh my god, it was fucking delicious and there was a ton of it. I never miss a drop but tonight, I could not hold it all.

Bill sat back in the chair with a shit-eating grin on his face and said, "You have done well today, your master is pleased with you, would you like to have an orgasm or two before we go out."

I said, "Yes sir, I would like that."

He asked, "Have you masturbated today?"

I said, "No sir, I wanted to so many times but I know how disappointed you would have been."

Bill got up and laid out on the floor saying, "Plant you pussy right here, I want to taste it."

I said, "Thank you, sir." In an instant, I was on my knees with my pussy grinding into his face. Riding his face is one of my very favorite positions allowing me to orgasm over and over. Bill is an expert in pleasing my pussy and this time was no exception. In no time I was over the top into my first orgasm practically smothering him in my juices.

I still had my hands cuffed behind my back-leaving Bill in complete control. I felt drained but Bill said, I want another one and he pulled me back down on his face. He dove his tongue deep into me and as is typical, I was cumming again in less than a minute I covered him in pussy juice. He would need a shower before we went out.

Once we recovered, we got up and Bill uncuffed me. We stood in a sloppy wet embrace both of us tasting the body fluids that we had both just sprayed on each other.

Bill said, "This has been the most wonderful birthday I have ever had. You have made this day as sexy as I could ever hope for. I enjoyed every minute."

I responded, "I desired to please you and make this a sexy day. I love serving you and the love that I get in return is all I could ever ask for."

Once again, we hugged and kisses and melted into each other's arms.

Bill said, "Would you mind horribly if we didn't go out. I think I would like to just stay home and enjoy looking at you."

I said, "I would not mind staying home but would it please you if we took a shower together, than I would like to spend the evening wearing nothing but my collar and leash."

Bill said, "That would be wonderful, maybe we can order a pizza."

I said, "I got you a birthday present, after our pizza, I'll let you open it."

He said, "Sure that would be nice."

We headed off to the shower and washed each other like it was the first shower we have ever taken together. Once we were all dried off, I got on my knees and bowed my head so Bill could put a collar and leash on me. My collar always makes me feel protected because it leaves me at the mercy of my strong man.

After eating our pizza, I got Bill a glass of his favorite scotch. He sat back in his favorite chair while I sat on the floor between his legs. He held my leash loosely in one hand while she sipped his drink with the other.

I handed him a package that had his birthday present. It was a thirty-five-millimeter digital camera. I said, "The reason I was sending you pictures today was to get you in the mood for photographing me."

He said, "I loved your pictures today and I have to say I was a little surprised you sent some to Jimmy. I would love to take pictures of you."

I said, "Did it upset you that I sent them to him."

"Fuck no, I was on cloud nine, loving showing you off."

I said, "Until today, no one including you has had any nude pictures of me, I had so much fun today, I have decided that it is time for nude shots."

Bill just smiled and I said, "The camera batteries are all charged up, ready to go."