Submissive Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
The B&D in BDSM, I asked for it and I got what I deserved.
3.2k words
4.46
21.5k
12

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had a great deal of fun writing the Submissive Wife series because it has all been based on real-life descriptions of what has occurred in our lives over the past two years. As I am writing, I am re-living the experiences in my head. This makes me incredibly hot and after several paragraphs, all I want is to get on my knees and please my man. As much as I like to orgasm, I seem to get more pleasure out of being the catalyst for his pleasure. Today, Bill may make passionate love to me treating me like an absolute princess. Tomorrow he may fuck me like a street whore. Either way works for me.

I love hearing from my readers, please leave me comments. So many people have suggested where I might go with my stories but the problem is that I am telling a true real-life story. Perhaps real life isn't as exciting as fantasy.

I have been thinking about writing a fantasy Submissive Wife series. I'm sure I can take my real-life adventures and embellish them into some pretty hot stuff. Of course, Shelia would need to become a real slut, hmmm, might be fun. Please give me some ideas for where I could take that little submissive slut.

Sheila and Bill

Submissive Wife Chapter 8

The "B & D" in BDSM (this is still a true story)

My name is Sheila and Bill is my husband and my Dom. I submit to Bill in all regards. He is my master and I respect him as such. We have been living a BDSM lifestyle for two years and we both feel that it took our marriage from being rather dull to one that has extraordinary passion and excitement.

Part of the Ds relationship involves discipline, specifically, when the sub doesn't do as expected the sub will be disciplined. The purpose is to remind the sub what their position is in the relationship and to maintain the structure in the relationship.

Depending on the relationship, this discipline can be severe if not downright brutal. It can consist of whipping, caning, flogging, and torturous bondage. It could be public humiliation, rough sex, withholding orgasms, or even continuous orgasms. The discipline can leave marks such as cuts and bruises or even burns.

In our case, we have a clear understanding of cuts, bruises, and significant pain is not acceptable. The bottom line remains, I am in charge, if Bill crosses the line, the game is over.

I, in fact, enjoy being bound and getting flogged. That is not to say, I want to be bound in a painful position or hanging upside down from the ceiling however, I do like to be secured in positions that leave me exposed and vulnerable for his pleasure and whatever he may want to use me for. At the same time, I do enjoy some pain. The feeling of a flog snapping and dragging across my back sidelights a sensual fire deep inside me.

Early on in our Ds relationship, there had been very little discipline, frankly, it was not needed. I was behaving like a good sub and doing everything I was told to do. To be honest, I was not sure Bill had it in him to discipline me like what I had been reading about in the various books about submission.

One of our contract rules states, on Friday, nights, s will greet D at the door with a cocktail and dressed in an outfit that will please D.. I decided it was time to test this rule to see just how much trouble I could get myself in. In addition to not meeting him at the door with a cocktail, I plan on wearing an old flannel shirt, sweats, granny panties, and a bra that is anything but sexy. I am also required to have my nails done and my pussy shaven smooth. My nails are all scratched up and I'm sporting about a quarter-inch of pussy hair right now.

When he arrived at home, I was sitting in the TV room watching television and I had not started dinner. He came into the room and leaned over to give me a kiss then sat down. We started talking like nothing was out of order. After a few minutes he asked if I had anything going for dinner, when I told him, no, he suggested we have a pizza delivered. I agreed and while he was upstairs getting changed, I ordered the pizza.

A few minutes later he came back downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make himself a cocktail. I yelled to him, "Hey babe, what are you making us?"

He said, "Come on out and see."

When I walked out into the kitchen, he came from behind me and I don't know how he did It, but in a flash, he had me in handcuffs with my hands bound behind my back.

I said something like what the fuck but it all happened so quick I didn't know what hit me.

He reached into my pants and went right to my pussy rubbing my clit aggressively. It felt so good and I figured he was ready to play. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass through his pants. I assumed we were going to forget my indiscretion and we were going to spend the evening fucking.

I was just about to have a bouncing orgasm when Bill stopped and said, "You fucking cunt, you know the rules and you basically said, fuck you to me. I fucking own you and you will follow our rules. No cocktail, no greeting, shitty outfit, nails not done, and what the fuck is with the stubble on your cunt? You are my sub and you will not disrespect me. No fucking orgasm for you."

I have to admit, I might have bitten off more than I can chew. He was pissed or anyway, he sure seemed pissed.

He got in my face, "Who the fuck do you think you are."

I was not sure how to respond so I said, "I'm sorry honey, I don't know what I was thinking."

He said, "That is I'm sorry sir."

I said, "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir."

He said, "I guess it is high time you learn what discipline really is."

I said, "I'm sorry sir, I don't know what I was thinking, I fucked up. Please may I start over, I'll make your drink and suck your cock, whatever you want."

He said, "How do you think you will make my drink; you are in cuffs?"

I said, "I can suck your cock or you can fuck me."

Bill said, "Maybe I'll go out and find four or five guys to come fuck you, teach you a fucking lesson."

I said, "No."

He said, "Fuck you, you broke the contract, you will be punished."

I bowed my head and said, "Yes sir."

He said, "Go to the closet and get a collar, leash and a flog. No, get a paddle, you need to feel it on your ass."

I did as I was told. I came back with a collar clenched in my teeth and a leash in one hand and the paddle in the other.

When I stood before him, he grabbed my shirt and ripped it open, popping all of the buttons off in one smooth move. When he saw my bra he said, "What the fuck is that thing?" He went in the drawer and grabbed a pair of scissors that he used to cut my bra off me. He said, "Don't even think about wearing a tit hanger like this one again."

He told me to remove my pants. It was a bit of a challenge while still in the cuffs but I got them off. So here I was standing cuffed in my ripped shirt with my tits hanging out and wearing a pair of granny panties when the doorbell rang. I was so afraid, he was going to show me to the pizza guy or worse, let him fuck me or make me give him a blowjob. I was terrified.

He said, "Would you like to stay in the kitchen or maybe I should make you go out and meet the pizza guy."

I said, "Please, let me stay in the kitchen."

He walked to the front door to get the pizza binging it back and leaving it on the counter. He took his piece and said, "Help yourself."

I said, "Can you unlock me?"

"No"

I thought to myself, ok, I can play your fucking game. I took a piece of pizza in my mouth and ate it with no hands, much like a dog.

Once our pizza was done, he said, "Go to the playroom."

Without saying a word, I went to the playroom. He followed and immediately put a blindfold on me. He knew I don't like being blindfolded but I didn't dare say anything. At no time did I really think he would hurt me but I will admit I was nervous. I can always use my safe word and everything will stop but I really wanted to see how far we would go.

He unlocked my handcuffs but immediately put my hands over my head and securing me to the ceiling pulling my hands uptight. He had tied me in this position several times before but never pulling my hands up as tight as this time stretching me out and leaving me so vulnerable.

He said, "Ok bitch, have you disrespected me?"

I nodded my head gently.

He said, "Do you deserve to get punished?"

Again, I nodded my head then totally without warning, I felt the paddle crack on my naked ass. Of shit did that sting. He paddled me at least ten more times but not a hard as the first hit. My ass was on fire, holy shit did it hurt.

Bill said, "Have you learned your lesson."

I thought to myself, I'm getting off this easy when I said, "Yes sir, I will never do it again."

He said, "That's better" and from behind he started rubbing my pussy again but this time he was naked with his cock between my burning ass cheeks. The fire went deep into me causing an amazing level of pleasure as he was rubbing my pussy again, just like before he stopped as I was about to go over the top.

I said, "Please Bill, finish me off, let me cum, please."

Bill said, "Fuck you."

I said, "Yes, please fuck me, use me, please let me cum."

Without warning, I felt the flog on my boobs. I thought, of fuck this is going to hurt. He then touched the tips of the flog to my pussy. He had never flogged my pussy before; I was not sure what to expect. He was not hitting me hard and I will admit, I was enjoying it but, I didn't know if he was going to become more aggressive.

He said, "Would you like it harder on your cunt?"

I responded, "No sir, this is fine."

He then gave me one hard smack right on my pussy that hurt and I let out a squeal.

He said, "Did that hurt?"

Now I was getting pissed. I said, "Yes mother fucker that hurt."

He asked, "Have you had enough, you can always use your safe word."

I said, "Fuck you, is that all you got asshole?"

With that, he smacked my boobs with the flog alternating back and forth between my boobs and pussy. I was turning red but he still was not really hitting me hard, there was no way I was going to give in to him.

He asked, "Are you ready to cum?"

I only nodded.

He went into the toy closet and came out with a harness that I had never seen and I was not sure what it was.

He put it around my waist and through my crotch snugging it uptight. Next, he got a magic wand out of the closet and secured it in the harness with its head pressing firmly against my clit. By now, I knew exactly what it is and I also knew he was going to make up for my orgasms that didn't happen.

He said, "I want you to hang there as I go get a drink. I want you to think about what it will feel like to have orgasm after orgasm. I bet the first couple will be awesome then you will be begging me to stop.

He went to get his drink and I knew exactly what was going to happen. As he said, it will be amazing in the beginning but it will become too much.

When he returned with his drink, he took the blindfold off me and said, "I want you to see the pleasure on my face every time you cum. He then sat in a comfy chair right in front of me flicking the switch to high on the magic wand.

Oh god did that feel so good. I just hoped he was not fucking with me and planning to turn it off just as I hit the brink.

He sat there with this shit-eating grin on his face while sipping his drink. I felt my first orgasm approaching and didn't want him to see it on my face so I did everything to be discreet hoping he would not deprive me. Once my orgasm hit the top, I could not hold on any longer as I felt the pent-up juice running down my legs.

The first was one of those over-the-top orgasms that we only experience once in a while. Anyway, that was what I thought until the second was even more intense. Oh, my fucking god, I thought I was going to pass out, my knees petty much gave out almost to the point of all of my weight hanging on my suspended hands. It was so powerful that my capture showed me some mercy and shut the wand off so I could recover.

After about five minutes I found myself standing on a wet floor but I had pretty much recovered. I have to say, I was ready for more.

Bill was standing behind me with the flog in his hand. He asked, "Why did you get the floor all wet?"

I said, "I'm sorry sir but my pleasure was so intense, I could not control myself."

He said, "Did you enjoy getting your ass smacked?"

I said, "I did not enjoy the pain however, it lit something on fire in my pussy."

Bill asked, "Do you like getting flogged."

I said, "Yes, sometimes."

I felt the flog being dragged across my backside. Bill was swinging it from side to side allowing the tips to gently sting me. Without warning, he turned the wand back on and increased the intensity of the flogging.

All I can say is "Holly fuck" the intense feeling I was getting deep inside me was like nothing I had ever experienced. In no time I let loose with another orgasm. Fortunately, this one was not as intense as the last two but two more followed right after each other.

Bill shut the wand off and said, "Have you learned your lesson?"

I responded, "Yes sir."

He said, "What did you learn?"

"Sir, I learned that you are truly my master and I now know you have the balls needed to punish me when it is warranted. I also know that the punishment will fit the crime. I will not ever fuck with the Friday night ritual again, sir."

Bill sat down behind me to finish his drink. I could not see what he was doing and I was expecting I might experience some more flogging before he let me down. As I was hanging in my bonds, I was thinking about how much I enjoyed being disciplined by Bill. The pain created this indescribable erotic feeling that ran through my body from head to toe. At no time was I ever concerned that Bill would really hurt me because I know he would respect our safe word if I had used it. Once again, I knew I was truly the one in control.

Bill got up and loosened my restraints allowing me to get down on my knees. My hands were still secured above my head but it felt good to get my weight off my feet and hands. He unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor while he stood in front of me with his cock just out of reach of my mouth. All I wanted was to have him, I wanted his cock so bad. I said, "Please sir" as I was straining to get it.

He said, "What is it that you want?"

"I want to taste your cock, I want you to fuck my face like I'm your slut, I want your cum."

He smacked my face a couple times with his wet cock until I caught it and sucked it deep into my mouth. It was dripping precum like never before and it was delicious. It didn't take long before I felt him tense sending me the signal that he was going to blow his load. I wanted to taste it so bad when he pulled it out of my mouth and proceeded to jerk himself off all over my face.

I counted four or maybe five ribbons of his seed splattering all over my face and in my hair. It was so hot and sticky but I have to say, perhaps the fact that he did not let me taste it was my most significant punishment.

Bill left me bound with his cum dripping off my face as he went out to the kitchen for a fresh drink. But this time he brought one for me. He freed me from my bonds and we sat down snuggled together on the love seat.

I raised my glass and said, "I have never been happier in my life than I am now with you as my master." We clinked our glasses and shared a passionate kiss that had lots of cum mixed in.

Saturday morning, I got up before Bill and took a shower. I made sure my pussy was shaved bare. I dressed in a pair of short shorts that allowed my ass cheeks to be on display. I put a play collar on my neck along with a leash. I got him a cup of coffee and served it to him in bed.

I said, "Thank you for last night, I deserved everything I got for breaking the rules. I will do my best to give you pleasure this weekend." He told me to get on my knees next to the bed where I could drink my coffee.

My much-deserved punishment has passed and I now have so much more respect for Bill as my Dom. I know that it is my job to make his life pleasant and If I don't, I will be punished.

The only problem is that I enjoyed being punished.