Greg and Joni

Story Info
Neighbors take mature man into their home for sex & chastity.
12.6k words
4.72
9.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might call this a typical 80 degree Thursday night in the Rocky Mountains. Dark clouds in the mountains to the south and north and the occasional sound of thunder but I'm not expecting it to rain in my backyard. I've been sitting on my backyard couch for nearly two hours while sipping Bourbon and listening to a baseball game on the radio. I moved here a year ago following my daughter and her family to the mountains. There were not many housing choices but I did find one that filled most of my wants. The only exception being the backyard is not as private as I would like.

I spent the prior year getting acclimated to living in the mountains, dealing with heat in the Summer and snow in the Winter. Being divorced, I made particular effort to meet and get friendly with most of my neighbors. A friendly lot has been my impression after my first year here. Of course, I got to know my next door neighbors Greg and Joni the best of them all. When you have a low fence between houses, you tend to see other coming and going to the garages. You exchange hello's and sometimes casual conversation about life with just a five foot wooden fence between us.

I am sitting in shorts and a tank top enjoying the sound of thunder and wondering if it will cool off before I go to bed. Somewhere after I refill my glass for a second time, I open up my laptop and begin viewing porn when it is obvious my team will lose the game on the radio. My couch sits in the corner of my deck shielding me from all the neighbors but Greg and Joni. And I think they both are at work. I have the volume muted on the laptop but the glow of the screen illuminates my torso as the evening grows dark - both with the setting sun and the encroachment of the dark clouds.

As I often do when watching porn, I slip my left hand under my shirt and play with my nipples. It's like a nervous habit but just something I've done longer than I can remember. Soon enough, each of my nipples grow fat and firm from the stimulation - visual and physical. At this point in life - I'm 53 - I don't even think about doing it when I am. What makes this night atypical is that Greg is home and has been standing in the shadows watching me for twenty minutes. Greg mock-closes the back door and looks over my direction. "Hey there Jimmy - how you doing tonight?" His voice is deep as calls across the fence.

The sound of the door then his voice startles me. My hand jerks free of my shirt and I slam down my laptop as if Greg can see what's on my screen. Greg moves to the fence and peers across the small yard to where I am sitting. "Whatcha watching, Jimmy?" I stammer about something on Netflix hoping that will placate him. "Are you sure?" The follow up question unnerves me and I reach for my glass and take a long sip of the Bourbon to steel my nerves. Thunder cracks nearby and the sky lights up with a flash of lightning that causes me to jump on the couch cushion. "Hey come here, Jimmy - I want to ask you something but don't want to yell."

The conversation is moving in a way that has never happened in the past but I find myself standing up and walking across the small grass yard to the fence where Greg is standing. My hand brushes the front of my shorts trying to make my now evident erection a bit less obvious as I approach the fence. The sky is dark but not that dark that my action goes unnoticed by another male. "Jimmy, I want to tell you the ear ring looks great. I noticed it a couple weeks ago but didn't get a chance to ask you about it." It was something I had wanted to do for years and finally got up the courage about three weeks earlier. It's a small ring that isn't so obvious with my salt-n-pepper neatly trimmed beard but I like how it looks. I'd only had one other comment about it and his words make me feel good.

"And ... " a short pause but not long enough to make it seem like he's nervous about asking "I'm wondering what porn you were watching over there." I look across the fence at his wide face not believing I heard him correctly. Greg just stands there and smiles back at me and my obvious discomfort. "I've been home about twenty minutes and I've been watching you for most of that time. And it's obvious you could only be watching porn." My mind starts to race and I want to turn and go inside but it's not like I won't see him tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

I look across the fence and speak softly as if the entire neighborhood will hear my reply. "A mash up of oral and anal. Oh fuck, I hope that doesn't offend you. I'm really sorry if it does." Greg just smiles his big smile and laughs softly. It still doesn't register that he was watching me for twenty minutes before saying anything.

"No, not at all, Jimmy. In fact, Joni's not home for a few hours and I figured I'd watch some myself." Greg is 40 and a bear of a man. He's about 6'2" and I'd guess he weighs at least 230. He has a full beard and a nice smile. The three healthy pours of Bourbon were beginning to be really felt as I stand on my grass talking to Greg about porn. A flash of lightning and the rain begins - softly at first but soon escalates. Then the question that changes my life. "Grab your stuff and come on over - I've got some good Bourbon you should try." I hesitate and Greg gives me a "come on, it's really starting to rain," and the I find myself hustling across the grass, scooping up my laptop and walking around the alleyway to his back door.

Greg tosses me a beach towel to dry off from the rain and motions for me to set my laptop down on the kitchen table. He's showing me the top shelf bottle of Bourbon as he pours two tall tumblers with ice. I'd been over to their home a few times in the past year but I suddenly realize this is the first time I've been there when Joni was not home. Greg walks across the room to hand me the glass then seems to stand just a bit close. I am 5'10" and 180 pounds but I suddenly feel small standing so close to my neighbor.

Greg takes a drink while I finish toweling off and is satisfied when I compliment on the Bourbon then wanders out to the living room. I set the towel over a chair and follow him. He's already turning on the television as he flops down on the couch opposite the 75" big screen. "You said oral?" as he motions me to take a seat.

"Um, yeah ... " my voice trailing off as I see him motion me to the couch not the overstuffed chair.

"The angle is not the best from that seat," as the screen is suddenly filled with a large-breasted blonde going down on a well-endowed male. I stand and watch at the enormity of the visual on the beautiful large screen television before sitting down on the couch. Greg proceeds to tell me that he has a porn server that is connected to his television. He and Joni are both big fans of a wide variety of porn. The sound system only amplifies the affects of the video. I find myself marveling that I never hear it at my house even though the wall is only 15 feet or so to my own.

The warmth of his Bourbon begins to take hold of my brain and I am soon slipping my hand under my tank and fiddling with my nipples. My head is feeling the haze of all the alcohol and now the high grade porn on the larger than life screen in Greg's living room. For some reason - I suppose it is when Greg is changing the video stream - I look over and see his left hand casually stroking his cock through the fabric of his shorts. The room fills with the sounds of a male forcefully face fucking a redheaded woman but I am now mesmerized by his hand. He is stroking the length and he appears to be comparable to almost any dude I've watched in the last hour. Greg has thick, hairy thighs and I suspect he is hairy all over based on his legs, arms and beard.

Finally he turns and asks, "would you like to see it, Jimmy?" My eyes lock on his stroking action and am seemingly dumbstruck by the question. Greg waits a few moments before pushing down his shorts and displaying his nine-inch erection and very hairy groin. My lower jaw drops at his size and that I find myself sitting beside him watching as he strokes. "Have you ever, Jimmy? Do you want to now ... I think you do."

I look at the television screen and realize Greg has switched the feed to two hot, sweaty guys giving head. I look back at him with a questioning look wondering how he even thought I was curious. "A couple guys ... before my marriage ... a long time ago." Answering as Greg continues to slowly stroke his erection as if we were just talking about the weather. Greg puts the remote on the table and lifts his ass to push his shorts down around his ankles and off. Every action exudes his confidence in reading me tonight.

"Take off your shirt, Jimmy and come here," Greg tells me. He's not asking me. I nod and put my glass on the end table then pull of my shirt and move closer to Greg. He has pulled up his shirt and and slips his hand over my neck as I lean into his lap. I take his fat cock in my hand and begin to stroke it and feel it's size and thickness. Greg notes my actions then turns his attention to the smaller male blowing the larger male on the television.

I find myself being enamored with his cock. Finally I press his head to my lips and I kiss then promptly lick. It's been thirty years since I've sucked on a cock but all the porn in between makes it feel like last month. My hand begins to stroke his shaft as I work my lips around the mushroom head. Minutes pass and I begin to work more and more of Greg's cock into my mouth. I can feel firm pressure on the back of my head as I work Greg towards his orgasm. My hands push around his heavy, hairy balls as I take much of his cock into my mouth with my tongue sliding all about his shaft.

A low moan emanates from Greg as his cock erupts into my mouth and down my throat. I start to gag on the thickness of his semen but his hand holds me in place and I squirm but swallow him. Multiple ropes of semen shoot from his slit before his hand releases the back of my head. I pull up from him seeing the screen for the first time in more than twenty minutes. Two guys are DPing a redheaded woman. Greg rubs his large hand over my still fat nipples and tells me I did very well for the first time in a long time. I sit up and swallow down the last of the Bourbon then tell him I should get home before Joni shows up.

###

That night was three months ago and as I said then, it was a night that changed my life in a way I never would have imagined possible. About once a week, Greg would text me to come over to his house. It was always nights Joni was working late and we'd have uninterrupted time. The first few times he would call me Jimmy on the text. Then one night the message is clear, "I need my cocksucker. Now." The message shakes me up but my dick is getting firm before I even walk out the back door. I walk through the alley and into his back door. I remove my clothes as Greg had told me to do the last time I was there. My naked fifty-three year old body walks into the living room but find it empty. "Upstairs, cocksucker" I hear him call. Greg is laying naked on his and Joni's bed with a fifty-inch television showing male-male porn.

My six inches is erect but his hairy cock is laying softly over his thigh. My earlier impressions of Greg being a big hairy bear were correct as I have learned over the past three months. I climb onto the king size bed and move between his spread legs. I am craving to suck his cock. I want his cum. My face nudges his hairy balls and I begin to lick each of them sequentially. Greg has instructed me what he likes and I am a quick learner. My mouth opens wide and I take his left ball into my mouth and roll it with my tongue. By the time I have suckled and drooled on his second ball, I look up to see his cock becoming erect.

One man is grunting loudly as he fucks the other man on the video as I put Greg's cock into my mouth. My hand slides around his girth and I begin to stroke him. Greg is sipping Bourbon with his left hand as his right hand strokes my neck and shoulders. Head, shaft.. taking him more and more as I push my mouth around his cock and feel his slit begin to drool on my tongue. I hear one man moan as he obviously orgasms on the screen as I push Greg's cock into my throat. I start to gag but catch myself from doing so. I just push down and feel his mushroom in my throat and that is when I begin to bob up and down to fuck his cock with my mouth.

Drool from my mouth and a little bit of snot from my nose as I push down and take all of Greg. I feel his pubes tickling my nose as I swallow all of his thick nine inches. Up and down I ride on his cock until finally I feel him move and then he explodes down my throat. His thick semen shoots down my throat and I start to cough but do my best to suppress it. Slowly I lift my mouth from him when I am sure his orgasm is complete. Greg offers me a drink of Bourbon then tells me to crawl up beside him. His big strong hand surrounds my erection and he begins to masturbate me.

I press into his chest as I swallow the warm liquid and I am soon shooting my load all over my nearly smooth belly. His hand slips off my cock, "Eat it, cocksucker then get the fuck out of my bed." I look to him then down at the small load of semen that is pooling near my bellybutton. I reach down and scoop it up on fingers then swallow it. I thank him for the night then slip out of bed. I'm just walking into my door when I hear their garage door opening. Joni is home.

###

I spent Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family in town. The weather has turned to cold and snow as Winter comes to the mountains. I had made a mental note in the morning that is has been five months since the first time I gave Greg a blowjob. In many ways, it has been the happiest five months of my life. He is not a warm and fuzzy bear of a man but he appreciates what I do for him. I know because he has told me the visits will stop when I no longer please him.

It seems like a blizzard is upon my small town as I make the short drive home from my daughter's house. I hustle into the house and turn on some lights as I shake off my winter clothes. I have been home less than ten minutes when my phone buzzes with a text, "cocksucker." I look at the phone. I can't believe Joni has had to go to work on Thanksgiving night. I surmise there must have been a work emergency and Greg is lonely. I've barely seen him the past ten days as he's been working extra shifts for the holidays. Even though the walk is only a minute, it's too damned cold to not put my snow pants, jacket and boots back on to make the walk.

Into the back door, I close it behind me and remove my snow pants, jacket and boots. And then my flannel shirt, jeans and underwear too. Fortunately the house is warm but being naked with the snow coming down hard outside, I feel a chill that has my nipples firm and penis soft. As I suspect, Greg is waiting for me upstairs. I find only a low light on in the living room as I ascend the stairs to his bedroom. I move into the hall and freeze in my tracks at what I see. Or actually, who I see. Greg is nude. Joni is nude beside him. I look at him then at her and for some reason, I cover my penis with both hands. Both Greg and Joni burst out laughing at my embarrassment and bewilderment.

"Hello Jimmy - we thought it was time I got to meet you in the bedroom after all the time you've been spending with my husband while I'm hard at work." Joni rolls onto her right side so she can slowly stroke Greg's hairy thigh and give me a view of her small tits and smooth cunt. Even from the hall, I could tell she has those long, meaty lips that I have jerked to when watching porn. The contrast of her smooth, pale skin with Greg's rich, luxurious full body black hair was striking. "Now do be a dear, cocksucker," she paused to let the term sink in to my brain before continuing "and come closer and move your hands away from your little dick. I want to see what has kept Greg's interest."

I am almost floating as I take the steps across the bedroom to the foot of their bed. I move my hands away and my limp penis hangs over my balls. My brain is spinning as I look at both of the naked bodies on the bed. Greg had never intimated anything like this or ever mentioned Joni being involved. "I do hope you enjoy eating pussy, cocksucker." Joni's voice is soft but direct. She laughs softly as she calls me by 'name' - at least the name in their home. Joni rolls her torso over Greg's thigh and begins to kiss and lick his cock. She parts her legs and taps her shaven cunt with one finger. My cue, I gather. I climb onto the bed and move between her legs, pressing my lips to her smooth flesh.

I look up and almost feel jealous of her putting Greg's thickening cock into her mouth. Greg watches over me as my mouth presses tightly to her smooth flesh, My tongue licks between her labia, starting slowly at first but building to a feverish pace as I feel her growing wet. It's only now that I allow myself to pull and tug on her meaty folds with my lips. They are full and fleshy that has me falling in love with eating her pussy. I can feel her torso moving as she begins to bob on Greg's hard cock. She is noisily sucking him, slurping and snorting as she takes all of him.

The minutes pass when I feel Joni begin to squirm and press against my tongue and mouth. She cries out as her cunt gushes onto my tongue and I swallow as much nectar as I can before she pushes me away. "Show me how you suck my husband's cock," Joni said through panting voice and heaving chest. I climb from between her thighs to his. He is already hard so I put my face over him and nearly swallow his entire cock on the first bob. My face is dripping from Joni's orgasm as I begin to bob on Greg. Pushing him into my throat then back over my tongue for minutes before Greg pushes me away. He moves over Joni to mount her telling me to just lay there and not touch myself.

Joni is 5'9" but thin so Greg's body engulfs hers as he mounts her missionary style. They fuck. They do not make love but hard, aggressive fucking. I watch with a throbbing erection but too afraid to move for fear I will spontaneously orgasm! I've not gone down on a woman in four years since my divorce. I've never watched two people fuck. Ten minutes then fifteen minutes pass before I watch Greg's cock plow his wife and buries his cum deep. He kisses her soulfully then pulls out of her and puts his cock in my face. I suck him clean. I don't need to be told. He tastes delicious with her cunt mixing with his cum. "Now Joni. She has my creampie for you, cocksucker." I crawl between her legs.

I can smell the musk from Greg's groin even before I get to her cunt. Joni bends her knees and parts her thighs and I see the white semen painting her pink labia. It tastes different now - his semen, I mean. As she begins to push it from her, the mixture of her second orgasm and his cum now coat my tongue as I eat her out. I lift from between her thighs with slime from her cunt covering my lips and chin. My penis is throbbing. Joni tells me to lay between them and masturbate. I crawl up the bed and lay on my back. I barely have to stroke myself before I moan with relief as my semen shoots and lands on my belly. She scoops it up and begins to feed me my own semen.

###

"Come here Jimmy ... give me a kiss." I was sitting bundled up outside on my couch with an afternoon of warm sunshine on my face and snow on the ground all around me. It's the day after last night and I haven't been able to think about much of anything except Greg and Joni and what I did with them. It's Joni leaning over the fence all bundled up but wearing the cutest smile I've ever seen. I hesitate as I'm not really sure if I should when she waves me over "just one, baby ... I won't bite." I make a path through the foot high fresh snow to stand on my side of the fence still expecting her to tell me to go away, that she was just teasing.