Submit for a Wish

Story Info
A submissive guy get his own genie.
1.7k words
4.15
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bodman54
bodman54
12 Followers

Hey everyone. Hope you enjoy my story. Still new to writing and would appreciate any feedback you have.

*****

Another Saturday night another date strikeout. Third one this month. I'm not saying that they were bad. There wasn't a spark and I knew that there wouldn't be a second date again. She was cordial and funny but she seemed distant and distracted. I was wandering my way home hands in my pockets and my head down when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Gimme your wallet." I look up and see a knife pointed at my face. "I said gimme your wallet." The guy holding the knife was grimy and unkempt. Most times I would worry about this, but it seemed to fit with how my life has been going. I stared as he waved it in my face.

"Whatever, take it." I take my wallet out of my pocket and toss it to him before trudging on. It's not like the three dollars and condom in it were going to do me any good. I get to my apartment building and trudge up the stairs to my door. I open the door and walk into the very clean apartment. I had hoped that something was going to be different. But it was in vain. I wasn't getting any action tonight and in the foreseeable future. So it meant turning to the old standby. Porn. I went to my computer and fired up a bunch of porn websites. I didn't know what I was in the mood for so I started clicking around. I opened a bunch of videos and started watching them, closing each after a few minutes. I started to give up when I found something that looked intriguing. It was a video of a beautiful woman standing alone in a room. The title was 'Tiny Dick JOI with Princess Sabrina'. I have never been one who enjoys having someone make fun of my dick. But I have to admit that "Princess Sabrina" was beautiful, and I did have a tiny dick. I like to say that it's not about the size it's about how you use it, but 3 inches is 3 inches. I clicked the link and opened it in full screen mode. Princess Sabrina strutted into the view of the camera wearing a skin tight blue dress. It clung to her very curvy body, accentuating what had to be 36 DD tits and an ass that could make a grown man cry.

"Hello losers. It's your Princess again. Nice to see you come back to wank your tiny cocks to a goddess like me. I know that you can't get a real woman to even look at your pathetic dick so you have to come crawling to me to get off." As she's saying this she is stroking her hands up and down her body. Looking at her I could feel my cock get hard. I stick my hands down my pants and use my fingers to stroke my cock. She turns around to show off more of her ass. "I bet your stroking right now aren't you, naughty boy. Well stop. I don't want you touching your cock until I tell you to." I pull my hands out of my pants, deciding to play along to the video. "I bet you wish I was there don't you. I want you to say it out loud. Say, 'I wish you were here Princess Sabrina'".

I lean back in my chair and moan out, "I wish you were here Princess Sabrina." As soon as I said those words I heard a snapping in the background that caused me to whip my head around. Not seeing anything I turned back toward the screen and am shocked by what I saw. Sabrina was walking toward the camera and growing bigger with every step. She reached out and grabbed the side of the screen and started to pull herself out of the screen. I rolled my chair back in shock, watching a woman climb out of my computer. She gets all the way out and stands up. Her presence is even more intimidating in person.

"What a good little loser," she purrs as she looks down at me. "Now princess wants you to take your tiny dicklet out of your pants and start stroking for me." I stare in shock as this gorgeous woman commands me to play with my dick. "What are you waiting for? I'm not going to ask again." I hurry to comply and unzip my pants and pull my dick out as far as I can. "Look how tiny and pathetic you are. My pinkie finger is bigger." She holds up her pinkie for emphasis before tweaking her nipples through her dress. "A real woman like me would never waste her time with a guy like you. So start stroking it. Slow strokes for now." I do as she says, mesmerized by what is happening. She is playing with herself, eyes closed as she fondles her breasts. "Pick up the pace. I don't have all night." I start stroking faster and can feel my orgasm starting to approach. "That's a good loser doing what your princess tells you to. Now stop. We don't want you blowing your load early." I groan as I pull my hands of my cock. "I bet you would love to touch me. Lick my boobs and my pussy. Kiss my ass. Well you can't. You can sit there and stare as you jerk your cock."

She pulls up her dress to reveal the black panties she has wedged in her ass cheeks. "Start stroking again but only use one finger for now." I comply as she pull the panties aside to show her bald pussy. I moan with desire as she slides on finger in and then licks it. "You wish you could have the chance to get with a girl even half as beautiful as me. Now grab that tiny penis with three fingers and stroke fast for me. But don't cum yet." I grab my cock and start jerking up and down, feeling my orgasm fast approach. By now she has pulled her dress over her head to expose her round and gravity defying tits. I start to drool at the sight of those luscious orbs and begin to have precum seep out of my cock. "Take your hand off your cock and cool down a little. I haven't decided if you should cum yet." With great difficulty I stop stroking and let go of my cock. "What would you do if I let you come right now? Would you eat it all up? Rub it all over your face? You're pathetic. No wonder you have to search for porn every night to get off." With every word my face reddens with shame.

'It's true. A real man wouldn't let someone talk to him like that,' I thought to myself.

"Alright, times up. Hand back on that cock. I've made my decision about whether you will cum or not. I'm not going to tell you yet. I'm going to count down from 10 and you better be ready to cum when I hit 0." My hand shoots back to my cock and I start stroking slow, knowing I will need to work myself up at a decent pace.

"10. Stroke loser. Wonder if you are going to cum. 9. Faster now." I pick up my pace. "8. Faster now. Feel the cum building in your balls. 7. Pick up the pace loser. I don't have all day." My hand is jerking faster up and down my cock. "6. I bet your wondering what I'm going to let you do. 5. Half way there. You better be getting close now boy." My cock is throbbing at this point and I'm worried about exploding early. "4. Slow it down. Extend this pleasure. 3 Now speed up again. Getting closer. 2. Faster now. I want you so close. 1. As fast as you can." My hand is blurring up and down my cock and it's all I can do to stop from cumming. "0. Take your hand off your cock. No cumming for you today. Bye loser." I release my cock with an audible groan as she freezes in place. It takes me a couple of minutes for me to regain my composure, my cock throbbing and leaking precum. I look over and see her standing in the same place, unmoving. I get up and walk over and touch her. Where I expected solid flesh my hand met no resistance. I go over to my computer and close the window. Sabrina vanishes from my room, leaving me confused, horny, and naked standing in my bedroom.

"What the fuck was that," I wondered out loud as I look around the room.

"I hope my master enjoyed that." I yell and jump around to face the direction the strange voice came from. Kneeling on my bed was a beautiful woman. She was unlike any woman I had ever seen. Flawless olive skin, glistened as if oiled, in the light of the single desk lamp illuminating my room. Her big, almond shaped, green eyes stared at me with a mischievous gleam in them. I could see generous curves underneath the stereotypical harem outfit that she wore. Her long, wavy, dark hair flowed down her back and almost seemed to move by itself.

"Who the fuck are you, how the fuck did you get in my room, why are you in my room, and, what the fuck happened?" I cover my cock with my hands as I stare in shock.

"Master, my name is Amira and I am your genie." She stands up on my bed and bows to me.

"You're my what? What do you mean you're my genie?" I am still having trouble wrapping my head around what is going on.

"For the rest of your life I will be here to grant your every wish master. Any desire you have I can provide." Still disbelieving but remembering the video I watched I decided to call her bluff.

"Alright then. I wish I had a 9 inch cock." I sit back with a smirk knowing that she will have to put her money where her mouth is.

"As you wish master." She bows her head and snaps her fingers 3 times. Exactly like what I heard before a girl climbed out of my computer. I blinked once and then felt a slight tingling sensation in my crotch. I looked down in amazement and saw a thick beefy cock with large round balls hanging underneath.

"This is going to be fun." I whisper to myself.

bodman54
bodman54
12 Followers