All Comments on 'Submit to Me NOW'

by TheSubmissiveWife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your story is not bad. But she should not have 'given in' so easily, he is a bully.

There should have been some negotiation about her return to him, such as allowing her some self respect and dignity.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Sorry, but

while this is well written, he is not a masterful master. He is a disrespectful arrogant douchebag. I find no happiness for her that they are back together. No is no. Convince her, don't force her.

I am sure many others will disagree, and I hope they will comment for you.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
I needed to take a minute

after I read this...there is pushing limits and then there is disrespect. Maybe everything was said b/4 but as the author you did not explain that to me as a reader. Why was it not working? Why did she need to end it? Did he blow through a safeword? This is not a healthy relationship if it is only about what he wants and will take from her. I understand that this is a fantasy/story but where was the communication? Just a couple of lines in these three pages of understanding would have set you off to the hall of fame. Either her explaining in the intro or when he showed up, recaping their ending.

The way this started out and her attempt to say NO was GREAT and such a welcome change...what happened? Why couldn't you have kept her strong? And have him submit to her! That they saw what was needed from each other to move forward. You might have missed the mark on this one by just a bit, but you clearly have the writing skills to work a solid scene. (Unless you are just writing a stroke story w/o content.) Kept them coming. Just consider that all of the plot is covered nothing left open to question. Good first piece.

Mistress_DeziMistress_Deziover 10 years ago
wow

you guys are brutal .. .this is literotica... this is her erotica.. .that she experience either in life or in her head... Gosh... if you don't like the story just move on... Obviously there was history there between both parties or she wouldn't of let him in ... she knew what she was doing she is a grown woman... I love the story I hope you are inspired my the people who favored and write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

That was an amazing story. I encourage you to keep writing! Loved the plot and I am happy that they both got what they wanted in the end ;)

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Wuss. Total and complete wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I dream for a master like this. A master who keeps bringing her to multiple orgasms. I want to read more of your stories. Reading this series has me dripping in a way I haven't for a very long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous