Submitting to Dominance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He now had one hand on his own hip and the other directing his cock towards Perry.

Perry, not wanting the feeling in his own cock to disappear, leaned forward and closed his eyes as he puckered his lips.

He then leaned a bit further forward to kiss another man's cock, but instead almost fell over as there was nothing but air where Jamal had previously stood.

Perry opened his eyes and realized Jamal had taken a couple of steps back.

"I want your eyes open for this" Jamal said strictly.

"You're going to watch so you can remember this moment. I want you to remember the look on my face from down there as you kiss this dick" he continued.

Perry was now blushing uncontrollably.

Jamal then took his phone out of his pants pocket and it was clear he started a recording.

"This is the start of my new sissy's initiation. Her name is Perry and she's chosen to submit and be my sissy" Jamal narrated.

He then stepped forward again before telling Perry to continue.

Perry once again puckered his lips and started to lean forward. Inching closer and closer toward Jamal's mushroom head before it finally happened.

It happened so quickly, all Perry can remember was hearing the audible "muah" sound his mouth made as, for the first time in his life, he kissed another man's cock.

It sent shivers down his spine and more unwanted thoughts began to invade his mind.

The first cock other than his own that he ever touched, he touched with his lips. An act that he's always associated with women was just performed by him. He should feel repulsed, but instead he could only feel his heart continuing to race and his cock continue to strain.

"Good girl" Jamal said as he began to pat Perry's head.

He then kicked off his pants completely and took his own shirt off before casually sauntering over to Perry's couch and taking a seat. With his phone still recording, he motioned for Perry to follow him.

"Crawl to me, sissy" he said as he waved for Perry to come towards him.

"Right here" he said as he pointed to the space between his spread legs.

With one hand holding his phone and another stroking his cock he began to speak.

"I need you right here on your knees to start the next part of the sissy initiation" he said just as Perry nestled between his legs.

"Have you ever sucked cock before?" Jamal asked.

Perry shook his head.

"When I ask you a question, I want a verbal answer" he said sternly.

"No" Perry replied.

"No, what?" Jamal said.

"No, I've never sucked cock before" was Perry's answer.

"That's not what I meant. This time it's not your fault because I haven't told you yet, but next time you'll be punished. Whenever you address me in private like this, you're to call me Daddy. Do you understand?" Jamal said before he patiently waited.

"Yes, d-daddy" Perry stuttered as he began to blush again.

"Have you ever sucked cock before?" Jamal asked again.

"No, daddy" Perry said while looking at Jamal, trying to not look into the phone pointed down at him.

"After tonight, you'll never be able to say that again" said Jamal as he put his free hand on the back of Perry's head.

With Jamal's hand edging him forward Perry opened his mouth to accept Jamal's manhood into his mouth for the first time.

Jamal stopped pushing once his cock head was inside Perry's mouth.

"Now close your lips around the head and make a seal with your mouth. Nice and tight on my cock. No teeth" Jamal instructed.

Once his lips were firmly wrapped around Jamal's cock, Jamal began to explain how he wanted the daddy/sissy dynamic to work.

"I have video evidence of your conversion to a sissy now. I think it goes without saying that you are to obey my every command unless you want the guys to see this footage" he started out with.

Perry started to take his mouth off Jamal's cock so he could answer the question, but Jamal stopped him by placing his hand back on his head.

He even pushed his head down slightly further than it was before.

"Rule number 2 is that when you're pleasuring my dick, you are not to stop unless I specifically tell you to. Nod your head if you understand" Jamal said.

Perry slowly nodded making sure not to take his mouth off the now slippery cock head.

"As my sissy, you're mine to use as I please" Jamal continued.

"You will never let a drop of my cum go to waste. So, once you're done giving me your first ever blowjob, you're going to swallow. Lots of firsts for you tonight" Jamal said before pushing Perry down a little bit further onto his dick.

"I don't expect you to deepthroat tonight, but you will work your way up to it. We're also going to get you some toys so you can start training that pussy of yours" he said.

"The last thing I want you to do later tonight is shave off all the hair below your neck. I know you don't have much, but I want all of it gone" he concluded.

He then went on to instruct Perry on how he liked to have his dick sucked.

He started by letting Perry take his mouth off the head and instead had him licking and sucking on his balls for a few minutes.

It was as if Perry's body was on autopilot. His brain was no longer in control. It was the head down below that had taken over. He'd never felt anything like this before. He was completely disregarding his emotions and was acting on instinct alone.

His emotions were actually all over the place. He was feeling...

...shame for the position he found himself in.

...humiliation from submitting himself to Jamal.

...emasculated by kneeling before another man.

...defeated with Jamal's left nut inside his mouth.

Yet, for some reason, his body felt better than it's ever felt before. It felt free. Free to do as it wanted without any constraints. His own cock had never been stiffer than in this very moment and he was not about to let this feeling end. So, he continued.

He continued to slurp, but now it was on Jamal's right nut. He bathed it with his tongue as he took in the sweaty scent of Jamal's shaft. No doubt the aftermath of the basketball games just earlier that night. Although, those games seemed to have taken place in a whole different time period now.

He tried to take both in his mouth at once, but was struggling to find a way to comfortably fit them both. If one nut brought him to such a sexual high, he felt like both would put him over the top.

Try and try was all he could do before Jamal pushed his head off of his balls.

There was an audible gasp followed by a low groan that involuntarily came from Perry. The realization that he had made the noise momentarily brought him back to his senses. The scene that was unfolding right before his eyes was beginning to sink in. Reality was catching up to him. He reached down to his lap and felt his own member, hard as rock.

This was really happening.

His own cock was sensitive to the touch and he felt as if it was on the brink of ejaculation.

His face turned a pinkish-red and he could feel his temperature rising. He wanted to shrink away into a black hole. This is not who he was.

Sensing the dread beginning to sink in to his sissy, Jamal quickly intervened.

Perry didn't have time to think anymore.

Jamal's cock was back on his lips. The precum being spread back and forth sloppily by Jamal as he continued to record. Perry would later learn from watching the video that it gave his lips a slight glisten not unlike a girl wearing shiny lipgloss.

Once again, without thinking, Perry opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the black cock being presented to him.

He began to bob his head slowly with continued instruction from Jamal. He even began to build up a bit of a rhythm and allowed himself to give in to the whims of his new daddy.

For a moment the only noise that could be heard in his apartment was his slurping. Jamal had intentionally kept quiet so that Perry would be left alone with the sound of his submission. A sound that the video picked up perfectly. A sound that would forever be stamped in Perry's memory.

Once satisfied with Perry's pace and rhythm, Jamal began the next part of his plan to break down Perry's inner defenses and reinforce his position as his new daddy.

"Just imagine what the guys would think if they could see you now" he began to say in a mocking tone.

Perry froze at the thought of it.

"Ah ah ah, did I say to stop?" Jamal asked as he reminded Perry that he was being recorded.

"They're probably at the bar right now sipping on some nice cold beer. You could be out with them as I speak, but instead, here you are" he continued to mock.

"Enjoying my big black cock instead" he said as he zoomed in slightly to make sure he got a good shot of Perry's eyes staring back at him.

He could see it. The defeat. It was plain as day in Perry's eyes. He knew he had him.

It's this look that put him over the edge.

It would've been the perfect moment if it wasn't for Perry's phone ringing just as he began to erupt.

It threw off his concentration, just the slightest bit, allowing Perry to take his mouth off of Jamal's ejaculating penis. Only the first shot landed in Perry's mouth. Jamal regained his concentration just in time to grab hold of Perry's head and hold it in place to take the rest of his load on his face.

Ring... ring... ring... the phone continued.

Jamal was annoyed that he didn't get his full load inside of his sissy. He was even more annoyed that Perry was wasting his cum, but he did find it hot to see his cum covering her face.

Perry had remained kneeling. Too afraid to move.

He was now scared and paranoid. The fresh coat of cum covering his face felt warm as it slowly slid down his face. All he could do was watch as Jamal got up to get his phone.

His senses once again returning to him, he began to think straight again.

He saw Jamal's phone on the couch. Jamal must've put it down after he came. Perry desperately wanted to reach for it and delete everything. Get rid of all the digital evidence of what just happened. He thought about taking his chances with Jamal spreading the rumors. It would be a he said, she said type of situation.

Just as he thought that, he felt his body stop again. He just referred to himself as "she."

And just like that his chances of erasing the footage was gone. Jamal had returned. He was now standing over Perry again. He leaned down slightly to hand Perry his own phone.

"You gonna answer?" was all he said as he gave Perry the phone.

Jamal then picked up his own phone and began swiping through it as Perry mindlessly pressed the answer button on his phone. He was still annoyed that he didn't get the chance to make Perry swallow a full load tonight, but decided to take it easy on his new sissy just this once. The act of sucking dick and getting a facial would suffice for the purposes of the initiation.

"Hello" Perry said as he answered the phone.

"Woah, are you okay? You sound like someone just died or something" Julie said on the other end of the line.

Unbeknownst to Julie, Perry was very much feeling as if part of him had died. It was his masculine image.

Perry didn't know how to respond to Julie.

He had begun to taste the cum in his mouth for the first time. He didn't even realize any of Jamal's cum landed in his mouth. That's how out of it he was.

It was a reflex, but he swallowed to clear the contents in his mouth. His first taste of cum. He didn't know what to think. Was it better that most of it landed on his face?

"Hello? You still there?" Julie asked.

"Uh, yeah" Perry answered her as he placed his free hand on his cheek to feel the slick cum that felt as if it was now seeping into his skin.

"I just wanted to check in on you. I know you were supposed to see Jamal at the gym tonight. How'd things go?" she said trying to be a good friend even though they still barely knew each other.

"Uhhh, nothing happened.." Perry lied.

He couldn't believe what just happened himself. He was still processing it. He was still rock hard.

"Oh, really? Nothing at all? That's not the vibe I was getting when you showed me those texts earlier, I thought..." Julie began to ramble again.

Perry couldn't hear any of it. His attention was once again taken away by Jamal who now had his cock waving in front of Perry again.

"Lick me clean" he whispered carefully, not wanting to be heard by whoever Perry was talking to on the phone with.

With the phone held in one hand, Perry reached forward with his other and took hold of the shaft that had just moments ago painted his face.

He started with the head before making his way down the shaft and finished off at the balls.

"Wow, you must be hungry" Julie said.

"Huh, what?" Perry asked just as he finished cleaning off Jamal.

"I can hear you eating something. Noodles? Soup? I don't know something wet" Julie continued.

"Hey, can I call you back?" Perry finally said as he was too embarrassed to continue this conversation.

"Oh, um, sure. Are you sure you're alright? I know we just met, but I want you to know you can trust me" said Julie.

"Uh, yeah. I'll call you back later" Perry said before hanging up.

"What's your email?" Jamal asked as if he had no care in the world for anything in Perry's life.

He didn't even look at Perry as he asked the question. Just continued to tap and swipe away at his phone. He had no regard for how Perry was feeling after he had violated his mouth and came all over him like he was some cum rag.

Perry began to get to his feet, but didn't answer Jamal.

"I said, what's your email?" Jamal asked again.

Still no answer.

As Perry began to walk towards the bathroom to wash his face, Jamal grabbed hold of his wrist.

"I thought I told you, you're to do as I wish. I asked you a question and I expect an answer or else" he demanded as he waved his phone in front of Perry, showing him a screenshot from the video.

It was the moment that Perry kissed his cock head.

Perry looked like he was enjoying it.

On his knees, head leaning forward, lips firmly planted on Jamal's piss slit, eyes looking up wantonly.

Perry's rigid, defensive stance loosened up. His shoulders slouched slightly and he once again hung his head as he reluctantly gave Jamal his email address.

Jamal let him go wash his face, but not before he got a picture of his drying cum on it. He even made Perry smile for the photo.

Shortly after, while Perry was in the bathroom, he heard Jamal leave his apartment.

He let out a sigh of relief as he was drying off his face. He was no longer hard, but his body was still full of adrenaline as he replayed the events of the night in his mind.

*Ping.

His phone chimed and the screen lit up to let him know he had an email.

It was from Jamal.

"Hey, Sissy,

You were such a good girl for me tonight. Don't forget what I said. I want you hairless from the neck down the next time I see you, and I do look forward to seeing you again.

PS. I've already made copies of your initiation tonight, so don't even think about doing anything rash"

Attached to the email was the video and a bunch of different photos of Perry in a very compromising position.

It was followed by another email with some additional photos. This one read..

"These are my personal favorites. The last one is even my new wallpaper."

The last photo attached was a screenshot of his phone wallpaper. It was the photo he threatened Perry with earlier. The kiss.

Perry had to take a seat. He didn't know what to do or what to think. All he knew was that seeing these photos made him hard again.

The next thing he knew, he was naked in his bathtub and pressing play on the video Jamal sent him as he waited for the water to heat.


12