Submitting to Dominance Ch. 03

Story Info
Another step towards submission for Perry.
11.3k words
4.42
12.4k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_pdy_
_pdy_
208 Followers

The tub was full, the water was just the right temperature, the mood was set.

Perry had been sitting in the tub for about half an hour now as he tried his best to calm himself down after what had just transpired earlier that night.

In reality, he was anything but calm. He was rock hard underneath the warm water. Despite the sight of his hard cock in the clear water, he had refrained from touching himself. He was afraid.

The reason he was hard was because he had played the video Jamal sent him on repeat. He couldn't believe his eyes despite having just lived out the video not too long ago. There was something about the look in his own eyes. He just couldn't take his eyes off the video. He couldn't stop watching himself bob up and down on Jamal's cock.

There was something highly erotic about looking into his own eyes and being able to see the noticeable look of submission. He looked utterly defeated while somehow managing to look ... free.

Why didn't he stop himself? He didn't have to continue to willingly suck dick. Instead, he chose to slurp it up like a good slut.

Re-watching the video, he had heard sounds and noises that he wasn't aware of in real time.

"Yeah, that's a good sissy" he heard Jamal say in a low, husky tone.

He hadn't noticed that in the moment.

"Good girl" was another phrase he hadn't heard Jamal say.

The sounds that really set Perry off were the sounds of his own slurping and groaning.

He turned the volume all the way up to make sure there was no mistake in what he was hearing.

"Mmmmhh" he heard himself moan as he bobbed his head up, letting the cock slip out, leaving just the head between his lips.

Perry hit pause.

He was enthralled with this scene.

He rewound the video about 5-6 seconds and played the scene again.

He sounded so girly. He had to watch it over and over again. The submission was evident in more than just his eyes. He just wasn't aware of it until Jamal sent him the video proof.

"Mmmmhh" he heard as he watched it again.

Combined with the wet slurp noise of his lips sliding over Jamal's shaft, the scene was intoxicating.

It was the sound of enjoyment.

He was enjoying himself as he sucked on that big black cock.

He was enjoying himself as he watched the video of himself sucking that big black cock.

Perry had finally stopped watching the video and was now just sitting in the tub. The water had begun to cool down, but he didn't mind. He found himself deep in thought. There was no denying it now. There was tangible proof. He enjoyed himself. He liked sucking cock. He liked being at the mercy of Jamal. He is a sissy.

This raised more questions than it answered.

"Did I really enjoy sucking his dick?" being the most prominent.

Not sure what to do next, Perry grabbed his phone again and began to scroll through his contacts until he came across Julie's name.

He had felt a little bad about ending their phone call abruptly earlier. Not much, but he did feel a bit bad. More importantly, he wanted to ask her a few questions. She did seem somewhat familiar with her customers who came into her store.

As he was doing this another text message came in.

"Remember, smooth from the neck down next time I see you" read the text from Jamal.

Perry was much too scared to answer him. He was still grappling with what happened. It was still fresh in his mind and he remembered every little detail because despite being rock hard and having having his dick sucked, Jamal's camera work was pretty good. The video was crystal clear and will forever be ingrained in Perry's mind.

He closed the conversation and went back to his contact list. Hovering over Julie's name. He didn't know what to do. It was almost as if everything was frozen.

There was another ping on his phone from Jamal.

"I expect an answer..." was what he read as he swiped away the notification bar that popped up on his screen.

He didn't want to respond to Jamal right now. He wanted nothing to do with him actually. He was mortified at the thought of having to face the man who's dick he sucked. The man who came on his face. He wasn't even sure that he could look himself in the mirror without seeing the image of himself with Jamal's cum on his face.

Instead, to distract himself from Jamal's messages, he called Julie. It was almost instinctive. He didn't put much thought into it. He didn't know what he was going to say to her. He didn't even know why he called her. He just did.

"Hello?" Julie asked.

"Hello? Perry?" she repeated as she didn't get an answer.

"Sorry... I, uh, I'm not sure why I called. I think I just wanted to say sorry for hanging up earlier" Perry explained.

"Oh, no problem, it's fine. People are busy, I understand" Julie cheerily responded.

"Umm, there's more. I just... can you come over to my place?" Perry blurted out.

Within the blink of an eye, he heard "OMG, yes!" from Julie.

"Tonight?" she questioned.

"Text me your address, I'm on the way!" she said very excitedly before hanging up.

Perry didn't even get a chance to get a word in.

He just sighed, texted her the address and continued with his bath. He couldn't just wait in the tub until Julie arrived.

Meanwhile, on the road in her cheap, old excuse of a car, Julie was on her way to the liquor store to try and get a bottle of wine. She hasn't had any success making any meaningful, lasting friendships in awhile and was eager to make a good impression. She really did hope to have someone like Perry as a friend. Especially considering his apparent kinks.

She couldn't wipe the smile off her face the entire time she walked the aisles of the store in search of the perfect bottle of red wine when she got a text from Perry.

"Are you near?" Perry said.

"Almost, just stopping for gas" she responded.

Perry's nerves were going wild waiting for Julie. He couldn't sit still. He couldn't stop his hands from shaking, but at the same time, they were cold to the touch. He didn't know how he got here. It was clearly the wildest night of his life and it wasn't even over yet. Why did he even invite her over?

He grabbed a seat in his kitchen because he couldn't bear to look at his couch. It would never be the same. His couch is where Jamal sat when he sucked his dick. His thoughts started spiraling again as he continued to think about how Jamal managed to maintain his sense of control over Perry without even being there. Just the thought of where Jamal sat was enough to send his mind into overdrive with thoughts of the man.

What snapped Perry out his trance was the sound of his buzzer going off.

It buzzed again.

Julie was here.

He went over to his speaker and told Julie he'd be right down to get her, which he was.

It was silent on the elevator ride up. Perry noticed that Julie had brought something with her as she was holding a brown paper bag.

When he got the door to his apartment over, he offered to take her coat and the bag to which Julie mentioned she got them a bottle of wine.

"How nice of her" Perry thought to himself.

"So, what's up? Why'd you invite me over?" Julie asked as she awkwardly swayed her arms in front of her before swinging them behind her again.

She continued this awkward movement as she spoke.

"I mean, I'm glad you did. Thanks. I was really looking forward to hear from you, but you kind of cut off our call earlier, and I wasn't sure if you were mad at me. Especially after the stunt I pulled in the shop. Again, I'm so sorry I did that to you" Julie babbled. It seemed to be a habit of hers.

Perry couldn't figure out why, but it was obvious that she was just as nervous as him.

"Calm down. Please" Perry pleaded politely.

"Thanks for the wine by the way" he continued as he began to search for his bottle opener.

"Have a seat, make yourself comfortable" he continued as he poured the two of them a glass of wine each.

The wine was greatly appreciated.

He walked into his living room and froze for a second as he saw Julie seated in the exact spot where Jamal was.

"Omg, thanks, I really needed this" Julie said as she reached for her glass.

Stepping forward slowly, trying not to lose his cool, Perry handed Julie the glass before he took a healthy-sized gulp of his own.

"Woah" was all Julie had to say at the sight.

"Are you okay?" she said with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine" Perry replied before going back to retrieve the bottle.

If there was ever a time to indulge in a drink, this would be it.

Once he retrieved the bottle, Perry walked back into the living room and pulled up a seat near Julie. He let out a big sigh as he tried to gather his thoughts.

"So..." he began to say as he gazed over at Julie.

She had a twinkle in her eye and he could tell she was doing her best to hold back a grin. She looked incredibly cute biting her lower lip. Her legs were crossed and her hands were in her lap as she patiently waited for him to continue his sentence.

She could tell that he had something big to spill. There was no way this person she literally just met was inviting her over for no reason at all. He was squirming in his seat and could barely make eye contact. Something big was coming.

"What should I do?" Julie thought to herself.

Things started innocently enough, but they've taken a bit of a turn and have become somewhat awkward. She couldn't keep her thoughts straight and was trying to calm herself.

"Don't panic, Julie" she told herself as she desperately thought of something to say to get the ball rolling in her direction again. She wasn't going to miss the opportunity to make a kinky friend.

She finally mustered up the courage to ask, "what's up, babe?"

"Oh, uh, haha" Perry responded nervously.

"Why did she call me babe? Does she know? There's no way she could know" Perry thought as he began to panic himself.

"I, uh, just, uh, need your help with something" he finally blurted out to her.

"It's umm" he said stumbling with his words.

"What'll she think of me if I tell her?" he thought before remembering that she had already fitted him for panties and was aware of his predicament with Jamal.

"If anyone would be able to help, it would be her" was his final thought before he continued.

"It's Jamal, something happened, and I don't know who else to turn to. I can't talk about it with anyone, and I figured since you already know about him and me, you might be able to help. Besides, you said you had other clients with similar kinks?" Perry nervously said.

What happened next made was unexpected. For the second time tonight, Perry had started to feel something that he never felt before. He was uncomfortable, but at the same time he was hooked. He needed to know why Julie looked at him the way she did. She was now grinning uncontrollably and she wasn't even trying to hide it this time.

As he waited patiently, he noticed that he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"FUCK YES!" Julie screamed to herself in her mind.

She didn't realize the awkward silence that had started between the two of them until she heard Perry call out her name.

"Oh, right. Sure, absolutely" was all she could think to say as she tried to regain her composure.

Perry let out a sigh of relief.

"What is it that you need help with exactly?" she went on to ask.

There was another brief awkward silence between the two of them.

She sat there determined not to push him. Julie told herself that she'd do her best not to blow this chance and from the looks of things, that meant that she needed to be Perry's guide right now. She wanted to take her time to let him feel comfortable before she acted on her own desires.

"It's... just.. I don't know how to shave myself" Perry said just as Julie was in the middle of taking a sip of wine.

She quickly had to cover her mouth before she spat her wine all over him. This is not what she was expecting to hear.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" was Perry's response.

"You look like you know how to shave" Julie said as she waved her finger around her own mouth indicating that there was no facial hair on Perry.

"Oh, that's not what I meant" Perry replied.

"Okay, so what is it that you mean?" Julie asked.

This was her chance. She knew where this was headed and was going to start pushing him a little bit for her own benefit. She was tired of being lonely in this new town and this is the closest she's come to a friend let alone a fellow kinkster friend.

"And before you answer, I just want to point out that you asked me to come over, which means you need my help. So, please, no more of this secretive, shy stuff. I don't want any secrets between us. That's all I ask. Be honest with me and we can work this out" she said very confidently.

After she was done her little rant, she took a moment to herself as Perry was predictably silent again. This was turning her on. She had always known she leaned towards the dominant side, but this was bringing her to a whole new level of horny.

"Okay" Perry announced.

"I need to shave my body for Jamal" he continued.

"Oh, you mean your daddy?" she asked as her devilish grin returned to her face.

His gaze lowered and he hung his head in shame. It was a good thing too because she took the time to adjust herself. She was getting a little sweaty thinking about Perry with his daddy.

"And...why do you need to shave for him?" she continued.

Perry lifted his head again.

"Because" was all he could muster. It was barely a whisper.

"Hey, remember what I said" Julie said.

"Because Jamal said so" Perry responded.

"Well, that's just not gonna cut it, sweetheart" Julie said as she put her wine glass down and crossed her arms.

"I need some more than that before I help you out" she stated.

She heard another sigh from Perry. This was followed by another healthy gulp of his wine.

"I don't know why he wants me to shave. He just said that he wants me smooth from the neck down the next time he sees me" Perry explained.

"Better. What else? I want the whole story. What happened between you and daddy?" she asked.

Perry saw noway out of this. He had to tell her about what happened. She was going to find out anyway, but this was so embarrassing for him. He didn't want anyone to know. It had only been a few hours since he had sucked Jamal off and now he was going to have to share that secret with another person.

"What's the best way to do this?" Perry thought to himself.

Julie was waiting patiently, but it was taking all her power to not step on the gas and go full domme on him.

She watched as he grabbed his phone, opened something, and started to speak before passing it to her.

"...I don't know what came over me. I can't explain it, it just happened, I couldn't stop myself" was all she caught from Perry's quick nervous explanation as he handed over his phone.

She hit play.

Perry sat nervously as he could only hear the audio. The phone was facing away from him so he couldn't see what part she was on, but from the sound, he knew exactly which part she was on.

"Yeah, that's a good sissy" he heard.

It made his skin crawl.

Julie was biting her lip again.

"What is she thinking?" Perry thought.

For whatever reason, he just couldn't bring himself to make a sound. He sat completely still and silent. Maybe he thought that he could just fade away and that this could all go away.

Reality once again took hold of him when Julie glanced up from the phone, briefly making eye contact with him before going right back to the video.

Slurp.

Slurp.

"Mmmm" he heard himself moan on video.

"Mmmm" he heard again, but this time it wasn't him. This one was much more feminine. It was Julie.

Perry got his answer. She was enjoying this. She was enjoying the video of him sucking cock.

"You little slut!" Julie exclaimed once the video was over.

"I can't believe you let him record you. I've never even been recorded and I'm pretty kinky. You're such a sissy slut" Julie said with a wink.

"This explains it all" she continued.

Unsure of what she meant, Perry hesitantly asked "what do you mean?"

"It's clear why he wants you smooth" was Julie's reply.

There was no response from Perry, just a confused look on his face.

"Gosh, how can you be so oblivious. You really don't know?" she rhetorically asked.

"No need to look so shy, Perry. I just watched you slobber all over that big black cock" Julie teased.

"He wants you nice and smooth for when his hands explore your body next time. He's gonna feminize you and make you his little sissy before he breaks you in" she explained.

"Make sure he records that too, I wanna watch" she continued.

Perry was crimson by this point.

He really didn't know what to say. He was still in denial about the power dynamics between himself and Jamal.

"You don't know that. You've never even met him. There's no way he wants to fuck me, he's not gay. I'm not gay. Why would he want to fuck another man?" Perry said trying to take a stand.

"I don't need to meet him to know what he wants. I could hear it in his voice" Julie said.

"And I'm not so sure you're not gay or at the very least bi. You definitely enjoyed sucking on that.. big... black.. cock" she continued to tease.

"Pour me another glass" Julie commanded as she stood up.

Once Perry finished topping her up, she walked away from him.

"Where's your bathroom?" she asked with her back to him.

"Down the hall" Perry answered.

"Well, aren't you coming?" was her next question.

Looking up, Perry could see she was already in the bathroom and she was peaking her head out, looking right at him.

"Where's your razor?" she asked as she saw him get up and walk toward her.

He stood in the doorway watching her rummage through his bathroom in search of his razor.

"Inside the cupboard" he said.

He continued to watch as she found the razor.

"Hmm, this isn't gonna do" Julie said as she inspected the razor and shaving cream inside his cupboard.

"We're gonna have to go to the store and get some proper supplies" she said.

"Oh, okay" was all Perry could think to say. He was still a bit dumbfounded by the whole situation. He wasn't expecting Julie to react the way she did after she watched the video.

"When's the next time you need to see your daddy?" Julie asked.

"Uhh, I don't know. Can we just call him Jamal, please?" Perry responded.

"Why? Isn't he your daddy? I don't think he's gonna like you screaming Jamal instead of daddy when he's tapping that ass" she said very nonchalantly as she walked passed Perry.

She was having way too much fun with this. She even playfully slapped Perry's ass as she made her way back to the living room.

"I told you, that's not going to happen" Perry said, a little frustrated.

It was humiliating to be taunted like this. He wasn't going to let it happen. There was no way Jamal was going to fuck him.

"In fact, I think I changed my mind. I'm not going to shave my body for Jamal. I've had enough. I'm gonna text him right now and tell him this is where it ends" Perry said.

"Oh, shit" Julie thought.

"I pushed him too far" was her next thought.

She quickly recovered to say, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Too late, I just sent it" Perry said defiantly.

"Don't blame me for what happens next" Julie said smugly.

"What?" said Perry just before a reply came in from Jamal.

The reply stopped Perry in his tracks. He just stood there in front of Julie in his living room as he was reading the text.

"Hey guys, since I'm now a member of the team, I wanted to start a group chat so we could all get to know each other better and build some team chemistry" was what the text from Jamal read.

_pdy_
_pdy_
208 Followers