Submitting to Julie

Story Info
A housewife has her hidden kinks uncovered by a neighbour.
8.3k words
3.18
25.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been requested by a reader, and to a large extent is a true story, mildly adjusted to make good reading. It also follows on from other stories about Alyson that can be found on Literotica. Lastly I want to thank my Editor TRCIII for his sterling work in improving my writing.

Alyson stood at the top of the stairs, today had been something of a shock to her system. Some of it had been very welcome, her thoughts briefly flashing to Nathan, but some of it had been humiliating, and she was still trying to decide if she liked that or not.

Before she descended the stairs, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror of the bedroom across from her. She did not look bad at all for her 60-plus years, dressed in a black patent leather crotchless catsuit and matching 7-inch spike-heel ballet ankle boots. She smiled to herself, and thought, 'God you are still a sexy hot-wife.' She started to walk down, almost feeling herself turn into the submissive toy that she loved to be, as she made her way to the bottom.

She paused for just a moment to compose herself before pushing open the living room door, to see an unlikely trio, squashed together on the sofa. There wasn't really enough room for them, but they were all eagerly awaiting her, probably all for different reasons. To the left is her husband, Graham, who likes nothing more than to set her up on out-of-town blind dates with young black domineering men, and then hear all about what they got up to afterwards. And hopefully see the aftermath of what they got up to. Alyson was not completely sure if his expression was nervous or excite; this was something a little new for him, being so close to the potential action, and if the earlier threats came to pass, his first time being really involved.

Sitting at the other end of the sofa was Nathan, Alyson's all-time favourite dom, whose thick 9-inch cock she hasn't seen for the best part of fifteen years. His arrogant manner was still evident in the way he sat and looked at her. She almost melted onto the floor right there, wanting him to force that monstrous cock into her any way he wanted, but she kept her composure, knowing that if she did not, the third person sitting on the sofa would ruin everything.

That last person was Julie, squeezed between the men, dressed from head to toe in red leather (military-style peaked hat, fully-boned under-bust corset) which showed off her heavy tits and hairy muff, something Alyson could not stop her eyes from darting to. Finishing off the outfit was shoulder-length gloves and high-heel crotch boots. Alyson hated her, and she hated the squeak that the leather gave as it moved on the sofa against the men. Julie was a retired ex-colleague and neighbour who Alyson had always thought of as slutty. Unlike the submissive behaviour that Alyson demonstrated in most of life's settings, Julie was domineering, and left few in doubt that she was in control in the bedroom.

For just a moment, Alyson wonders about Julie and Nathan. 'Who is in control there?' she has time to think, before sounds from the TV draws her attention to what they are watching.

The picture was what Alyson believed to be the very end of a video that had been made the previous night. Well, early this morning really. A video emailed to Graham by Marcus, the black master for whom Alyson has been working as a live-in "maid" for the past week, which finished today.

The camera is panning across Alyson's body, transformed from when she left home as a prim and proper housewife. On screen, her previously unblemished body adorned with gold barbells in newly-pierced nipples and a tattoo of an anaconda wending its way across her arse. She is dressed all in black leather, with a trench coat fallen to the floor to reveal thigh-length high-heel boots, opera gloves and a wide choker. Her face is a mess, and the signs of what the other three have just watched are all over her body. The video ends, focused on the choker adorned with a set of silver studs spelling out 'SUB KINKY ALY', padlocked around her neck.

Her mind flashes through what was on the video, what it is that they have just watched, before returning to the night itself. She was enjoying an all-black gangbang with Marcus, his younger brother Jadon, and two of Jadon's mates; she can't even recall their names.

Specific parts of the action spring into her thoughts, one of the friends pushing his almost Nathan-sized cock into her arse, without enough lube, her crying out at the pain of that, before being corrected by Marcus. The cane that he used for that was never far from her the entire time she had been with him. Before she had even processed that thought of them watching that, she moved on, laying on her back on the bed, head over the side, having her throat fucked by Marcus while one of the others was fucking her hard, with another sitting on her, massive cock between her tits, and the last, the smallest of the four of them, in her hand. Then for some reason she flicked back to the beginning, when she was tied to the frame being spanked, begging for more and thanking them all for the slaps that she received. It was probably the least shocking part of the film, but for some reason she hated the thought of Julie seeing that.

Her on-screen behaviour is even filthier than Graham had imagined it would be. He was not used to getting the evidence quite so literally; normally it was described to him, or he might get a phone call to listen. But this was the next level, and she could see from his face that he loved it. For Nathan, this was probably just as he remembered her, a little older perhaps, but the filthy way she was used was exactly like he used to use her.

However, for Julie--who has endured years of her hoity-toity, butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth neighbour looking down her nose at her--discovering this hidden side of what she had described Alyson as, "the snooty cow", was beyond her wildest dreams. It was written all over her face, it had been bad enough earlier, but this took the way Julie looked at her to a whole new level of smug satisfaction.

...

If she was honest, Julie could not quite believe what she had just watched. If she had not witnessed it with her own eyes, she would have dismissed it as impossible. But here and now, having seen this stuck-up bitch, taking it like a whore from four men, she was not only shocked, but also very pleased. This was better than she could ever have dreamed, the power she now held, and it must have shown on her face.

Julie has enjoyed a filthy weekend away of her own with Nathan and, little more than an hour earlier, had been looking forward to rounding it off back home by pegging her hubby David with her new massive black strap-on. She had pictured it as she had walked into the station, dressed in her new leatherwear and smoking one of her "foul-smelling" (in the words Alyson used as she looked down on her) cigarettes.

However, as her train had drawn to a halt behind her and she'd leaned up to give Nathan a farewell kiss, he'd broken away and exclaimed "Hey, that's Aly!" While she was used to, and quite enjoyed, Nathan asserting his dominance over her, she was not happy at all with becoming secondary in his attention. She was annoyed as she turned and there was heat in her voice as she exclaimed, "Who the fuck is Al..." she trailed off. She was staggered to discover that the leather-clad "Aly", sprawled across a seat, fast asleep, was none other than her bête noire, the prim and proper Alyson, whose sartorial style had always erred more towards ex-PM Theresa May than ex-porn star Teresa Mays.

Sensing the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, she'd steered a willing Nathan aboard and started pumping him for information. She stood wide-eyed as Nathan willingly told her about the many "good" times he had spent with Alyson. Julie was sure her jaw dropped open more than once.

Home was just a couple of stops away but by the time their train had pulled in, the now fully-awake Alyson had been left in no doubt that, as far as the dynamics of their relationship were concerned, the boot (ironically) had shifted irrevocably to the other foot.

Before the train got into their home station, Julie took the opportunity to underline this and ensure that the journey for Alyson to becoming her bitch did not slip away. Before the first stop she had gone to the toilet for a piss, not removing her G-string to go. It was hard to remove them in the confines of the train toilet without getting their now piss-soaked parts on her leather, but she had walked out with wet and quite frankly disgusting panties in her hand, and some paper towel in the other. She walked up to Alyson and pushed in a mouthful of the piss-sodden G-string until it disappeared from the view of anybody watching. "Keep those there until we get to your house, understand?" Julie said, and waited for the submissive nod of Alyson in return.

Julie then went on to promise, abhorrent to the anti-smoking wife of ultra-loyal Graham, of further mouthfuls of her enemy's fags and of her cunt juices, that she hoped would be mingled with Graham's spunk, to come. To be frank, that was one of the nicer things that were in her mind as the train came to a stop and the three of them stood to get off.

...

As they walked down the almost empty platform, Julie made it clear in a voice that anybody else on the platform could have heard, if there had been anybody there, that if she had any designs on getting her holes filled by Nathan, she'd have no choice but to do exactly as she was told. There was a flush of uncertainty in her voice as she looked at Nathan and said, "You are going to support me in this?" Alyson had her head hung in the humiliation of this, but raised it just enough to see Nathan nod.

Hope of him rescuing her from this faded with that. He was not one to be submissive, and as her mind raced through so many things, she thought that Nathan would probably act as directed without actually submitting. As they walked briskly away from the station, her thoughts turned to her cuck hubby. He loved beyond anything else her being used, almost brutalised, by other men, loved her enjoying the treatment she was subjected to. But how would he react to this?

As they walked into their road, Alyson was starting to feel a little sick. She was not sure if it was the panties in her mouth, or the thought of what Graham was going to say. What was really tweaking her mind was that she was so turned on right now; she watched as Julie texted somebody on her phone, before she said, "Right. That is David in his place."

As she slipped her key into the door, she decided to take the initiative and confront this head on. She was barely through the door when Graham appeared from the living room. She removed the panties from her mouth, which was a great relief, and spoke as Nathan and Julie entered and closed the door.

"I've been caught. Julie knows everything, and I have to do as she says and accept whatever she commands." Alyson's voice has more shake to it than she wants, but before she has finished taking a breath to continue, Julie butts in.

"Graham, I never would have guessed! But here we are. For all the years Aly has lorded it over me, I intend to make her suffer, be humiliated, and learn that she is my bitch. And I want to do this in a way that ensures you still get everything that you want."

Graham looks at Nathan, taking a moment to recognise him, but smiling as he clearly does. Alyson sees in his face that he is recalling the tales she has told him about her times with Nathan. There is a nod between Nathan and Graham, which makes Alyson almost shiver with pleasure.

Cautiously Graham says, "OK," but leaves it hanging like he is expecting more from one of them. Again, before Alyson can speak, Julie pipes up. "If we go and discuss it, we can let Alyson go upstairs and prepare herself." She nods to Alyson almost ordering her upstairs. As she starts up the stairs, she hears Graham say to them, "Well, I have just received a video from Marcus, if you want to watch that." She is sure more is said but can't make it out.

Now Alyson stands waiting for something, she is not sure what, her image frozen on the TV screen as the film stopped at the end. She is mildly surprised when it is Graham that speaks.

"We have discussed the situation, and to be honest everything that she has described to me, what she wants to happen, what she has planned for you, it..." there is a pause as he clearly collects himself, "well it sounds amazing, even the bits I have to be directly involved in." There is another slight pause before he concludes. "But I will only go along with all of this, if it is what you want."

Alyson looks at the three of them, taking in their expressions and the almost uncomfortable way they are sitting, the expectation of her answer on their faces. It takes a moment for her to generate the courage to say the next part.

"I actually don't know the details of her plans. I am very nervous, but I also like the idea." Alyson looks directly at Graham and continues. "You have been wonderful for all these years, letting me experience and enjoy my desires and fantasies, so I say before we start, that no matter what you do as part of this, it is with my blessing, and it will not change anything between us. I love you."

As Alyson finishes, she can't but help notice the smile on Julie's face. It seems to fill the room. As the silence stretches for a moment, Alyson finds her mind flicking back to a week ago, getting off the train and being picked up by Marcus. Walking into his house and being given a black leather maid's outfit. She had worn that most of the week as instructed, with no panties. The skirt was way too short, so her arse and pussy was visible most of the time. The cups for the breasts were as supportive a good bra, but they were move like a tray; her nipples and most of her tits were on display, over the white lacy edges that had been stitched so carefully onto the leather, and the smell of which was fresh and intoxicating.

Marcus had agreed on a safe word before she had arrived, but now told her that the cane he held in his hand was to discipline her when she stepped out of line, and if she broke the rules too much a rough arse fucking was coming her way. She quite liked the idea of that. The rule that seemed to stick in her head as she was drawn back into the living looking at the hated Julie, was that while she was in Marcus's house she was free use for anybody that was in the house. However, she was not allowed to cum freely when she was fucked; she had to ask permission. And only Marcus could give that permission. She supposed the change now was that slutty Julie had to give permission.

"On your knees, and hands behind your head," Julie said in a forceful tone. Alyson complied, wincing as the leather of her outfit scraped across the tattoo which was still sore. As she knelt, Julie pulled a couple of things from her bag. The first was a butt plug--quite a large butt plug, Alyson guessed that was originally meant for David. Next came a riding crop, and lastly a black strap-on. It was massive, at least 10 inches, and a girth that made Nathan wince.

She stood, the sound of the leather scraping across the sofa and men filled Alyson's ears, as Julie walked over and without any pause shoved the butt plug into Alyson's mouth. It only just fitted and was quite uncomfortable, but Alyson held it without complaint.

Then without any warning, Julie brought the crop round and between Alyson's legs the snap and sting made her yelp and almost drop the plug from her mouth as the crop connected with her exposed pussy lips. There a very distinct creak from the cat-suit as she flinched away. Before she had even let out the sharp intake of breath that she had taken, Julie hit a second time, pain exploding across her pussy lips. For a time, they hurt as much as her arse; the tattoo was rubbing on the leather and stinging. That time was short, because with a swish of air the crop hit the leather on her arse, right on the tattoo. Julie's aim was far too good, and it was obviously she caned David regularly. Alyson almost collapsed from that; the pain was intense, but also exquisite.

Alyson calmed her breathing and sat up straight again, not wanting to give Julie the satisfaction. Unfortunately, she pushed her body straight at just the wrong moment; the crop connected heavily with her tits, right across her very sensitive nipples, the piecing's not completely healed yet. That was too much. Alyson yelped out loud, the plug dropping from her mouth as she did, and her hand coming down from her head to cover her now burning breasts and nipples.

In a stern voice that had clearly been practiced for years, Julie commanded, "Get your hands back in position." Almost as reflex Alyson put her hand back behind her head, now feeling exposed.

Julie bent down to bring her face level with Alyson's, Alyson could see the satisfaction in it. The smell of the new leather that Julie was wearing filled the air around them. It seemed to grow stronger with Julie's every movement, and the gentle cracking, creaking and quiet squeaking was continuous as she moved about.

"So, you are incapable of following simple instructions. There better not be a dent in my plug!" Alyson looked at her levelly, almost defiant. Julie stood again, and said, "Maybe you need something in there that you can't spit out."

"Nathan, face fuck her hard. Make her take it balls deep." There is clear enjoyment in Julie's voice.

"Don't tell me how to do it," Nathan says, sounding a little narked. "I will get my blow job the way I want it."

He stands up and starts to undo his belt and jeans, his massive cock falls from his boxers, semi-hard, but before he can approach Alyson, Julie grabs it. Alyson has a perfect view as she strokes and plays with his cock, before bending and kissing it, caressing it to longer and longer length. Alyson watches, mildly jealous of her, but also pleased that she would be getting to taste that amazing cock. Nathan knew how she liked it, and she was sure he would look after her. Before very long at all, Nathan's cock was at its peak, proud and imposing. Julie let him go, and moved over to sit again by Graham, before Nathan. She heard Julie start to whisper in Graham's ear, but could not make out what was said.

Nathan's huge cock pressed against her lips; she was so excited, and as she opened her mouth just for a moment she was thrown, his cock had the smell of Julie's disgusting cigarettes, but it passed very quickly. Nathan guided his cock into her mouth and towards the back of her throat. Alyson was very experienced with large dicks, and could now take Graham balls deep without even gagging, but Nathan was something else. She coughed as his cock pressed against the back of her mouth and she had to adjust to let it move into her throat. Nathan withdrew before slipping in again, this time, into her throat, her gag reflex only suppressed by the size of his cock in her throat. He pushed in, making her take it, his hands on her head. She loved the feel as he pushed; she choked as he forced it into her throat. She knew from watching herself on film that his cock would be showing in her throat now, expanding it out, and forcing her airway into a straight line. But before it was balls deep, he pulled out again, this time leaving it for her to lick, and use her mouth to excite the head.

Alyson was aware of what was coming; Nathan loved to make her pass out on his cock. It was scary the first time, but there was a rush from knowing she would be unconscious and he could do whatever he wanted to her. Moments later she felt his grip on her head tighten, and then in a swift movement forced his cock balls deep. She coughed and gagged, but with a force than only Nathan seemed to be able to get away with, he thrust in and out of her mouth and down her throat. She felt the tears form in her eyes and stream down her cheeks as he pounded her mouth. The world around her slowly faded; she was only aware of this giant cock moving in and out of her, making her choke. Slowly, the time that he left his cock fully in her extended, each thrust becoming more paused in the middle. It seemed like so much time had passed, but she was sure he had only been going for a couple of minutes, when she felt herself go limp and the world went black.