Submitting to Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For Fuck's sake," Julie almost spat. "Do I have to do everything myself." She grabbed the strap-on, and with a speed that surprised Alyson pulled it on and fastened it.

The strap-on waved about in front of Alyson's face, as she had not moved from the bent-over position she had been put in. The phallus was huge; Alyson estimated that it was 15 to 25 percent bigger than Nathan in every dimension. It was impressive, but also scary. Alyson did not have too long to think about that; Julie had it pressed against her sore, and now gaping, arsehole in a swift movement that spoke of a woman that was not only comfortable with a strap-on, but knew how to be cruel with it.

Alyson shrieked as what was most definitely the biggest thing to ever go into her arse was forced in.

"Here, take this," Julie said, and Alyson was not sure who to, but she continued, "Film the bitch's face. I want to see the pain of her taking this."

She was pulled into the more usual doggy position and Nathan was in front of her with phone filming her. Alyson knew that the discomfort of the strap-on was all over her face; Julie would love watching this video. However, that initial view would have been nothing to her face contorting and the involuntary tensing of her body as Julie took a very tight grip and rammed hard. With Nathan's cum as lube, the cock seemed to slide up easily, but every millimetre was painful for Alyson.

She loved it.

Her head filled with a thought of Julie making her watch this video, laughing at her, wanting her to feel humiliated, and she felt herself start to cum again. Julie seemed not to care that Alyson was tense or that she appeared to be climaxing again, she just forced that strap-on further in.

"Come on, take it bitch, cry!" she almost cried out. She forced more in. "Dirty little slut-wife, taking any available black cock."

Alyson thought that last comment was a little hypocritical, given that Julie was fucking Nathan, but she just wanted the humiliating jibes to keep coming; it was driving her orgasm.

"Take it, all of this huge cock," Julie continued. "You know you are the only person on this road slutty enough to." She pushed more of it into Alyson, and Alyson cried out with the discomfort of it, but at the same time wanting more.

Behind her she heard Graham blurt, "Oh Jesus," and she guessed he had cum again, as she was back on the up from the now-fading first orgasm. Trying to not directly look at the camera, she wailed out, "No, stop please, I can't take any more, Julie, I beg you." She broke off into sobs, and the enjoyment of Julie behind her was clear for everybody. She laughed! She withdrew the strap-on almost completely, as if she was complying with Alyson's anguished cries, but everybody in the room knew that was not going to happen. In fact, she stepped forward to provide extra force as she rammed that strap-on back in, plumbing new depths and the scream that exploded from Alyson's lungs was a genuine response. It was agony, but heavenly.

"No, bitch. You can take this cock until I cum," Julie breathlessly blurted.

Alyson almost missed her saying it as, for the fourth time, she orgasmed. This one was loud, and defiant to the punishment that Julie was subjecting her too. Nathan got in close to really capture the ecstasy on Alyson's face that the pain in her arse was driving.

Julie seemed oblivious to it. She was now pounding away, the pressure of the strap-on pressing her clit, driving her ever closer to her own orgasm. To anybody body watching, it would almost look like a battle, seeing who could cum hardest. Julie was grunting and puffing away, her cigarette-scarred lungs struggling with the incredible effort that she was putting into pounding Alyson's poor arse, which was now starting to look well-used.

About 20 seconds later Julie climaxed, shaking where she stood, eyes closed and body covered in leather and sweat; the leather had little rivers running across it. Breathless and clearly exhausted, Julie stepped back from Alyson, and flopped onto the sofa, the strap-on coming out of Alyson's arse with a loud pop.

Without the support, Alyson fell to the ground in a heap, her gaped arsehole winking at the three of them sitting on the sofa. For about 2 minutes nobody moved or said anything; there was just a lot of heavy breathing. Then Julie broke the silence with a simple statement. "As soon as you can get that fat arse off the floor, go and make us a cup of tea."

Still, nobody moved for over a minute. Then, lethargically, Alyson got to her feet, and in an unsteady step, moved slowly to the door.