Submitting to Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Unsure of how long she had been out, Alyson did not move quickly; she listened. There were the sounds of fucking in front of her. Julie was defiantly grunting, but it was slightly muffled. She cautiously opened an eye.

In front of her Julie was on the sofa on all fours, with Nathan pounding her hard. She was not sure which hole, but if she had to guess, it was pussy, from the angle. But in Julie's mouth was Graham's cock. Alyson for more than a moment felt jealous. How dare this whore use her husband? There was no malice for Graham. He had watched or heard about her fucking so many men, he deserved something. She would have put her life on this being the first time another woman had touched his cock since they married. His head was back; if his eyes were open he would have been looking at the ceiling. Julie, like the slut she was, was sucking his cock like a pro. Alyson actually wondered if she had ever given her own husband such a good blow job.

Julie seemed to see that Alyson had come around, and paused from the blow job, "Oh look, she is back with us," she said. "Your husband has never been so satisfied. When he cums, it will be into these panties," she continued, as she brandished a fresh set of knickers.

Alyson watched as Julie went back to the blow job; she could tell Nathan was getting close to blowing too. For about 2 minutes more, he pounded her pussy; then there was the pause, deep inside her as his body tensed. She could imagine the ribbons of cum spraying into Julie. It appeared that Julie could too, as she seemed to have a subdued, but obvious, orgasm.

As Nathan pulled back and flopped onto the other end of the sofa, Julie said, "You, up here. Clean it up."

Alyson understood what was required--it was not the first time she had licked another woman's pussy--and moved behind Julie. She was partially on top of Nathan as she pushed her tongue into Julie's wet, cum-covered cunt. She licked cum from around the vulva and started sucking cum from within. Over the years, she had swallowed a lot of Nathan's cum.

As she slurped away, Nathan started to play with her pussy, stroking it, making her squirm into him, her mind wanting his cock in her. She was brought back to reality with the sounds of Graham climaxing, and the movement of Julie to ensure that all that cum was caught in the panties. Before Alyson knew what was happening, Julie was off the sofa and forcing cum-soaked panties into her mouth. She stood and looked at Alyson, laughing, before she pulled a packet of her cigarettes and a lighter from her bag, Alyson caught a look at Graham's face. There was a look of guilt on it, that post-climax regret that she had seen before in married lovers. She knew from experience that it rarely lasted if those feeling were not played on, and she had no intention of playing on them. Julie sparked up and moments later was blowing smoke into Alyson's face. As Alyson tried to move her face away from the foul smell, Julie grabbed her neck and pulled her back into the cloud.

Alyson tried not to breathe it in, but she could not hold her breath that long, and once Julie saw her doing it, she reached for Alyson's tit and twisted the piecing. Alyson screamed out, and in an involuntary response took a deep breath of the smoke. Julie laughed hard, so pleased with the way Alyson had fallen from the throne.

"Graham, why don't you go get us a bottle of wine?" Julie said. "One with a nice big bottle. I think you know what I mean." Alyson's mind flashed to the gangbang earlier. An empty, large prosecco bottle had been forced incredibly deep into her arse, and then she had throated it. That scene must have been on the film; she knew it was a mistake for Graham to have a copy of it.

By asking Marcus for a copy of it, Graham would have known that he would never again be able watch his wife taking his cock in her mouth, pussy or arse without picturing a quartet of thicker and longer young black cocks stretching those holes in ways that he could only ever imagine.

What he wouldn't have been prepared for was the debased acts she'd been made to perform with one of those holes--what Marcus would have called her oral examination.

For years, Graham had been content to fantasise about what she got up to with her young black lovers. It was an arrangement that suited Alyson down to the ground, allowing her to control exactly how much--or how little--her slightly-naive husband learned about her debauched extra-marital activities.

Julie blew another cloud of smoke in Alyson's face; Alyson inhaled before Julie's hand got to her nipple to tweak it. She coughed. A lifelong non-smoker, this was really unpleasant for Alyson, but she endured the humiliation. Who was she kidding? There was no enduring! She loved to be humiliated--normally by young black men--but this was new, something different and slightly exciting.

"I think you need to take off your clothes," Julie said, "I really would not want to damage that beautiful leather with what I have planned. In fact, when we are done here tonight, I will take it with me. I think it would look good on David."

Alyson was sure it wouldn't, but carefully stood and started to remove the catsuit.

"No, NO! Seductively. Strip for us like we are paying clients," Julie says.

Alyson starts to sway, and moves to just in front of Nathan, turning to shake her arse right in his face, as she slowly slips one arm from the suit. The strong smell of leather fills the air, almost overpowering the ciggy, as it scrapes across her skin. With the catsuit still on, except for the one arm, she bends at the waist to start removing the one of her boots, pushing her exposed pussy into Nathan's face.

"Leave the boots on," Julie says, quite calmly, obviously now enjoying the show.

"See, I told you this earlier, you can't humiliate her; she gets off on it. The worse you make this for her, the harder she will cum." Nathan's voice is mildly husky, that sound that men's voices get when they are sexually aroused.

As Alyson turns back to face them, slowly removing the other arm, she sees Julie looking at Nathan as if to say, 'Well what the fuck am I supposed to do?'

Graham walks back into the room with a number of flutes and bottle of Champagne. It was probably the only big bottle that they had chilled. He stops and stares at Aly's show, as she peels the leather off her tits and carefully covers them so nobody can see her nipples. She sways again, alternately using her hands to cover, offering tiny glimpses of her newly-pieced nipples, until she suddenly adopts a defiant pose, hands on hips, her big shapely tits visible for all to see and enjoy.

Alyson holds the pose as Graham sets the glasses and bottle down on the table in front of Julie, and sits back next to her to enjoy the show. When Alyson starts to sway again, she watches Julie take Graham's hand and push it between her legs, a look of satisfaction on her face as Graham does not pull away, and clearly starts to feel around.

Nobody, not even her husband David, would describe Julie as pretty. But Alyson could not deny that her body was curvy and seductive, in a way that she had never expected, and she must have had something about her to snag a younger stud like Nathan.

As she sways, Alyson does a big reveal of her nipples and lets her tits shake for a moment in full view, until she spins around to face away from the three of them. As she does, she notices how big the bulge has become in Nathan's trousers. Alyson keeps that in her mind's eye as she shakes her hips, making her arse move as seductively as she can. Slowly she slips the catsuit down further and further until it gets to the point about halfway down her arse, where it can no longer support its own weight and falls to the floor. As soon as it does, she takes a few purposeful steps forward, then slowing while shaking her arse, those same steps backwards, ending standing over the catsuit, but with her legs about 70 cm apart. She bends at the waist, making sure that everybody gets a good view of her red pussy, the marks from Julie's crop now bright and obvious.

Alyson picks up the suit and looking between her legs throws it at Nathan; Julie swipes it out of the air just as it gets to him, and brings it to her own face, swimming in the intoxicating smell of the leather. Alyson stands and turns around to face them all, hands on her hips, naked except for the boots.

"Hold that pose," Julie says, then leans in and whispers something to Graham. As soon as she moved away again, Graham gets up and leaves the room.

While Graham is walking across to the door, Julie says, "Pour us all some wine. Do it like the slutty stripper that you are?"

Alyson goes over to the table, but does not pick up the bottle. She stands a leg either side of the table and then lowers herself onto the bottle. Her pussy is so wet--she is staring at Nathan's bulge and thinking about that massive black cock pounding her--the top of the bottle slips in with ease. But it is only in about 2 inches, when the metal of the cage holding the cork in catches on her skin. She can't hide the wince, as she moves back up, letting the bottle completely free of her pussy.

"Don't worry about that little discomfort; I will be dishing out a lot more pain in a minute," Julie says, a smug look on her face.

Alyson goes to move away, and Julie raises a finger, points to the bottle and slowly moves her finger down, indicating she wants Alyson to take more of it.

Alyson repositions herself and uses her hand to try and push the metal in closer to the bottle, before lowering herself again. This time she can feel the metal but it does not catch her skin; it is more of a small discomfort. As the bottle starts to widen out, it starts to stretch her; at about 5 inches it is more than she cares to enjoy, and she stops, smiles at Julie and slowly moves back up.

"More!" Julie says.

Alyson stops and starts to slip back down, just as Graham re-enters the room, Alyson tries to see what he is carrying, but can't without twisting more than she wants to. She pushes past the point she stopped before, and at 6 inches grits her teeth. This is starting to hurt; she gets about another 1/2-inch in and stops. She is sure she can't take any more.

She does not move, as she watches Graham hand Julie a number of clothes pegs, and some lube. There are a couple of other things, but Alyson can't see what they are, and a cushion is placed over them to hide them before saw gets a view. Julie gets up and walks to Alyson.

"Right, slut of the street, let's see how you deal with a little pain," Julies voice has an element of glee in it.

Alyson tries to sound submissive and not superior, the way she normally does, but isn't really that successful when she says, "The bottle is already giving me more than a little pain."

Julie stops from the peg that is aiming towards Alyson's left nipple, and while saying, "Don't take that tone with me!" puts her hands on Alyson's shoulders and pushes down.

Alyson screams out is pain as almost a full further inch of the bottle disappears into her pussy. It is stretched open over 4 inches wide now, and it looks painful. There are tears in her eyes, as she looks Julie in the eye, real hate behind the expression, even if she will not give Julie the satisfaction of putting a stop to this. Julie laughs, and says, "Go on, and admit you can't take my punishment. Let me show the whole road the photos I have of you passed out on Nathan's cock, and the video of your little strip."

Alyson calculates in her head for a minute, before concluding that Julie really will do it, and if she is honest, this is very tame compared to what she has let men do to her over the years.

"Sorry, Mistress," she says, a level of meekness in her voice that she is surprised she can manage, when speaking to Julie. Julie seems to ignore her, and goes back to placing, quite roughly, the peg on Alyson's left nipple. There is a slight whimper from Alyson that comes more through her nose than mouth, the sensitive piecing driving pain through the whole breast. But she has no real time to think about it as the right nipple is subjected to the same treatment, and her whole chest is immersed in discomfort.

"Up," Julie instructs, before adding, "Open the wine and pour it."

Alyson, slowly moves herself up, wincing at the pain and feeling her pussy gape as the bottle pops out. She quickly opens and pours the wine, careful not to overfill any glass and let any spill onto the table. She hands a glass to Graham and Nathan. Graham almost seems eager to see what happens next as she does. Julie has already picked up a glass and is taking a big swig as Alyson turns to her.

"Legs apart." Again, Julie sounds very commanding, placing the now half-full glass back on the table. Julie's hand goes between Alyson's legs and she grabs her right pussy flap. It is pulled in a heavy-handed way to the side, and then Julie pegs it to her leg, pulling a lot of skin away from her natural shape to secure it. As she does the same to the right flap, Alyson can't stop the muffled whimper that comes from the back of her throat. The last time she looked anything like this, the pain was less, as she had not had her nipples pieced, and her mind was focused on the two well-hung black men that were about to spit-roast her, something that was not about to happen now.

Julie drained the glass on the table, and turned Alyson around so her back was facing Graham and Nathan. Without a word she bent Alyson over at the waist, and made her touch her toes. Alyson then felt Julie apply some lube to her arsehole. By Alyson's reckoning not nearly enough, for whatever she had planned.

There was a pause as Julie poured herself more wine, and took a more normal sip, then from behind her she heard Julie say, "Nathan, please. Can you fuck that arse as hard as is humanly possible? Put on a good show for Graham here; I want him nice and hard when you are done."

Nathan made some grumble under his breath, but quite eagerly stood up and started removing his trousers. Alyson tried as best she could to see his beautiful cock, looking between her legs, and by the time he stood behind her, she was not disappointed with how long and inviting it looked, just as her memory told her it should look.

Nathan put his fingers into her pussy, they slipped in easily, her juices flowing freely at the thought of taking Nathan's cock. Nathan pulled some of her juice to her arsehole and rubbed it around.

"No, no! Don't make it easy for her," Julie shouted, when she saw what he was doing. She paused then walked over taking Nathans cock in hand and jerking it a couple of times before she lined it up with Alyson's arsehole. She stopped with Alyson feeling it just touching her arse cheek, and in a rough manner shoved a couple of fingers into Alyson's arse, which made Alyson gasp. However, it was quick, and all she really did was try to stretch it out a little, before stepping back. There must have been a nod or something, because the next thing, Nathan's magical cock pressed against her sphincter.

Alyson closed her eyes, her face was close to where the catsuit had ended up, and she stood there, the smell of leather filling her nose and her mind focused on the feeling of Nathan's cock pressed against her. She steadied her breathing and moments later Nathan took a firm grip of her hips, his strong hands easily getting purchase on her skin and muscle. Alyson was proud of her body; at her age many women had let the weight get away from them a little, but she still had a trim figure. There were good curves where there needed to be, but she was most definitely not overweight. Nathan did not move his body, but pulled firmly on her hips, pulling her back onto his cock. For a moment her tight sphincter resisted, then it opened just enough to let most of the head of his cock in. Alyson let out a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a gasp. Alyson was lost for a moment in the feeling of having Nathan inside her. It was heavenly, and mixed with the strong smell of leather, she was transported back many years to the last time Nathan had pulled her ass onto his rod.

Vaguely, in the background, she was aware of Julie saying something like, "Come on! Make the slut take it." But that loud, ugly whore was not going to ruin this for her; she pushed herself back a little wanting more of Nathan. The movement was just enough and his head slipped inside her well-used--and currently a little sore--arse, with a sound that could only be described as a 'pop'. Alyson let out a sigh of contentment.

Suddenly she was ripped from her world of pleasure that was hiding the nightmare that was the afternoon she had endured. The crop in the hand of Julie bounced off her nipples with a screech coming from Julie's mouth.

"Don't you dare enjoy this, you bitch."

The pain made Alyson yelp, and jerk, which had the effect of forcing Nathan into her a good few inches more. Which he was clearly not quite ready for. Alyson felt the skin of his cock catching a little, and he let out an exasperated grunt.

"Do you mind letting me fuck her how I want? Or do you want to do it," Nathan said, his voice having a tetchy edge to it.

"I'm fucking her after you," Julie smirked back at him. Alyson tried to look at Julie, but all she actually saw was the phone that Julie was using to film her.

Nathan gathered himself and again took a firm grip of Alyson. She knew what was coming; she loved this bit. But in the moments before it happened, she calculated that Julie would freak at her enjoying it. So, at the moment, which actually sent her body running towards an orgasm, she yelped and screamed, "Uuuurgh, No!" Nathan had rammed in almost half the length of his impressive cock.

As he pulled out about half of what was inside her, Alyson really played up for Julie. Only Nathan would be aware it was fake.

"No, stop please, there needs to be more lube." Alyson was impressed with how much panic she managed to get into her voice.

Nathan clear knew what she was doing and played along, and as he thrust hard back in, making her take a full 8 of his 9 inches. In a heavy, almost breathless voice said, "No. You take it, bitch, like the lady wants."

Alyson's whole body shuddered with pleasure--she hoped that Julie would think it was pain--as she let out non-descript grunts and a couple of things that would best be called whimpers. Alyson caught a quick look at Graham; his cock was out and he was jerking it hard, absolutely loving the show.

Nathan gripped tighter and started to thrust into her, measured thrusts to start with, moving out until just the head was inside her and then thrusting in hard. On the third thrust she felt his balls bang against her, and with every thrust after, she grunted hard. It would not be long and she would cum.

The pounding just kept coming; Nathan was slowly getting faster and faster, and the sting of the tattoo being slapped repeatedly, thrust after thrust, and was become more intrusive, but not enough to stop her orgasm. As the slapping sounds of Nathan crashing into her cheeks filled the room, bouncing off the walls and echoing, she shook violently. The roar of pleasure that came from her mouth as she climaxed was louder than anything that had come out for over a year, maybe more. Her whole body spasmed, like she had been hooked up to the main electric. Even Julie forcefully bringing the crop up between her legs and crashing into her clit could not stop this, if anything the reminder of Julie and the humiliation of this made her climax stronger and longer.

The reaction of Alyson to his fuck was too much for Nathan; he had forgotten what it was like to fuck this woman that just wanted it to hurt a little, and to be humiliated a lot. She was dirty, and wanted to be used, made to do things, just as Julie was currently playing into. And the more it was forced upon her, the harder she came. Nathan felt his body respond, ribbons of thick cum blasting their way into the depths of Alyson's arse. He felt it bounce back over the head of his cock, as it hit her insides with such force. Far too quickly for Alyson's liking, he was spent and almost fell backwards onto the sofa, spraying the last of his cum over her back. He let out a very satisfied grunt.