Submitting to my Mistress's Friend

Story Info
A slave submits to a man for his Mistress's pleasure.
1.8k words
4.36
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mistress entered the room, her slave, beta, awaited her. He was dressed as she liked to see him, wearing a cock and ball harness, nipple clamps, black leather blindfold, a black leather dog collar, and holding a leash in his teeth. Her toys were placed on the low table at the end of the bed. A dildo gag, ball gag, butt plugs in small and medium, about fifty clothespins, vibrators, paddles, a strap-on harness, and cuffs for his ankles and wrists.

Mistress walked to her slave, who was on the floor on his hands and knees. He could feel her approach, but, of course, could not see her. She took the leash from his mouth and pulled him up onto the bed. She ran her hands over her property. "Whose body is this?" She asked.

"Yours, Mistress," beta responded.

"All mine?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, all yours." He answered. beta was a good slave, well trained by his Mistress to do as she asked without being told twice. It had taken weeks of training, and more spankings then either of them could remember, to get him to do her bidding. But it had all paid off. Mistress enjoyed the power that she possessed over her slave, enjoyed making him suffer sexually. She accomplished this by not allowing him to come for days, even weeks at a time. She also performed endless cock and ball torture on him, masturbating him to the point of orgasm, then stopping, then doing it again, and again. beta's tongue was trained to give her hours of pleasure. He had finally gotten to the point where she could make him come on command. This had taken days of strict bondage and forced masturbation to teach him control. But now, when he rode her, he knew that his orgasm was at his Mistress's control, and that he wasn't allowed to come until she told him it was okay. But, on the other hand, he also was trained that when she said, "Come for me, " he did it then. To fail to do so was grounds for more punishment, usually with forced dildo training or by making him eat his jizz.

"And I am allowed to do anything I want to with it?" she continued.

"Yes, Mistress, whatever pleases you." beta said. beta had very few limits, just things that most people had. No waste materials, like shit or piss, no fisting, no permanent marks. But, other then that, he was her property.

Mistress rubbed his face. "Whose mouth is this?" she asked.

"Yours, Mistress, to give you pleasure however you desire." beta responded.

Her hands roamed lower. "And whose nipples?" she continued. The clamps were on there at her orders. She removed them and pinched and fondled his nipples.

"Yours, Mistress, to do with as you see fit." Mistress reattached the clamps. Her hands traced down to the slave's cock and balls.

"Who's are these?" she asked as she slowly squeezed them. beta flinched just a little.

"Mistress, they are yours. They only wish to please you." Finally, beta felt Mistress's hands on his ass cheeks. They squeezed hard, then each cheek was slapped. "Thank you, Mistress, may I have another?" beta said.

"Are these also mine?" Mistress asked as she smacked his ass again.

"Of course, Mistress," came the reply.

"So, you will do anything that I tell you to do, without fail, no matter what, is that correct?" Mistress asked after spanking beta's ass five times on each side.

"Yes, Mistress, whatever you wish." beta said. beta was still up on his hands and knees. Mistress placed the cuffs on beta's wrists and ankles and tied him so he couldn't move, and so he'd have to pretty much remain on his hands and knees. Mistress picked up a paddle and walked behind beta.

"I want you to count to twenty." Mistress said. She began to spank beta with the paddle. After each spank, beta thanked her and counted the number out loud. As they got closer to twenty, beta began to moan after each spank, but he counted as he was commanded. Finally, Mistress stopped. She put the paddle down and picked up a medium sized dildo. She went to beta's head and shoved the dildo into his mouth. beta gagged a little on it, but Mistress began fucking it in and out of his mouth.

"You like that, don't you?" Mistress asked. "I've always wondered if you are any good at that, or if it's just something that you can do to my toys." She continued forcing beta to worship the fake dick. Finally, she said, "I think today, I'll find out." With that, she took her hand off of the dildo and whipped off beta's blindfold. Standing in the room watching the show was a large black man. He was dressed in black leather chaps, black boots, with no shirt. Criss-crossing his chest was a studded leather harness. He rubbed his huge cock through the leather jock strap. beta could tell, even through the jock, that this man had as much hanging between his legs as he did.

"Andrew, meet beta. beta, Andrew. beta is your slave and mine today, Andrew. Why don't you say hi properly." Andrew walked over to beta and placed his hand on the back of beta's head. He pushed beta's head into his crotch.

"I want to feel your tongue cleaning this leather, boy, " Andrew said. beta looked at his Mistress with a little fear in his eyes. He didn't say the safe word, though. He just opened his lips and began to lick the jock. "Ahhh, that feels good, " Andrew said. After a few minutes, Andrew stepped back and pulled off the jock. His hard cock dangled in front of beta's mouth. "Be a good boy and suck me off." beta opened his mouth and took Andrew's cock in. Mistress stood so she could see the cock going in and out of beta's lips. Andrew put his hand back on beta's head and began fucking in and out of beta's mouth.

"Yeah, you're a good little cock-sucking bitch, aren't you?" Andrew said. He pulled his cock out and looked at beta. "Beg for my cock, whore." He said.

"Please, Master, let me suck your beautiful cock. Let me have your cum in my mouth, on my face." beta begged. "Treat me like the slut that I am." Andrew smiled and forced beta's head back on his dick. Mistress walked back behind beta and reached between his legs.

"He must like this, his cock is harder then a rock." She reported. She opened up the astrolube sitting on the table and poured some on beta's ass. Mistress picked up a small sized butt plug and pushed it into beta's ass. It met no resistance as she began working it in and out. Andrew looked down and saw beta's eyes were closed and he was sucking for all he was worth.

"I hope you like cum, bitch, because, you're going to get my first load right down your throat. And you better not miss a drop." Andrew said. He began fucking harder into beta's mouth, and beta moaned at each thrust. Mistress picked up a vibrator, turned it on, and held it against the butt plug to get it to vibrate. beta's nipple clamps swung back and forth, adding to the sensations in his ass and mouth.

Andrew began to moan, and beta felt the hot, sticky, salty fluid squirt into his mouth. beta worked hard to swallow it all, but some dripped out onto is chin. Andrew held his crotch against beta's head until he was done shooting. Then he pulled out.

Mistress looked at Andrew. "Well, how was he?" She asked.

"Oh, probably in the top five as far as blow jobs are concerned." Then he looked down. "But messy, aren't we? I thought I'd made myself perfectly clear on that issue." He pulled the collar so Mistress could see the come that beta had missed.

"I think that we'll leave that there, so he'll be reminded to be neater next time." Mistress said. She pulled the buttplug out of beta's ass and replaced it with a vibrating, life-like dildo. "I want him to be ready for you, baby." Mistress said to Andrew. Andrew went to the bathroom, then came back in. He took the ball gag from the stand and strapped in into beta's mouth. Andrew grabbed beta's head and began to slap him in the face with his semi-hard cock. Soon, Andrew was hard again.

He walked to the end of the bed and began working the vibrator in and out. Mistress walked to beta's head and took his chin in her hand. "I want to look in your eyes." She said. beta felt the vibrator exit his ass, leaving it strangely empty. Then he felt the head of what could only be a real cock pushing into his asshole. In one thrust, Andrew was buried to his crotch in beta's ass. Mistress saw the small amount of pain, along with the huge amount of humiliation, on beta's face. She laughed.

Andrew grabbed beta's hips and began fucking slowly. "Oh, this nice, tight, white ass is going to make me feel so good. This is my bitch today." He began to pick up the pace. beta moaned as each thrust pushed him a little. Mistress reached down and pulled off the nipple clamps. She began to pinch and pull and twist beta's nipples. beta moaned louder. Andrew was now fucking beta's ass like he would a girl's pussy. Andrew reached down and grabbed beta's cock. He rubbed it back and forth in time to his thrusts. beta looked, pleading, at Mistress.

"You come when Andrew tells you to come, and not a moment sooner, understand." Mistress ordered. beta nodded and moaned louder. Andrew was fucking beta hard, in, out, in, out.

"Yeah, that's a good little bitch. Yeah, make me come, take it all." Andrew was saying. The entire time, he was rubbing beta's dick. "Now, whore, when I tell you to come, I want you to come, do you hear me?" he said. He spanked against beta's ass as he on the up-stroke.

beta was feeling his nipples being tortured, his ass was being opened like never before, and fucked hard, and his cock was being rubbed. beta closed his eyes and began to beg through moans.

Mistress turned around so her mouth was by beta's cock. Andrew pulled his hand away and Mistress's mouth went around beta's dick. Mistress resumed pinching beta's nipples and Andrew reached back and grabbed beta's hips and began pounding away. Andrew was ready. "Come, bitch, now, " he yelled. Mistress pinched roughly and pulled down on beta's tits. beta through his head back and yelled through the gag. Come shot out into Mistress's mouth. Andrew pulled himself into beta's ass and beta felt his second load shoot into his ass. Andrew fucked a little bit more into beta. Mistress finished sucking the cum out of beta's cock. She relaxed the hold on his nipples. beta collapsed on top of Mistress, Andrew's cock still in his ass. Andrew fell on top of beta, spent.