Submitting To My New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
She follows a rule that results in harsh punishment.
2.7k words
4.52
12.8k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean against my apartment door, eyes shut and breathing heavily. I am humiliated knowing that my neighbour has just seen me bent over, bare pussy completely exposed to him. A neighbour that I will definitely see again. As I start mentally planning to flee the country out of embarrassment, another voice in my head brings me to the realisation that my pussy had very much enjoyed being seen, and is still soaking wet. Still leaning against the door I slip a hand under my skirt and softly circle my clit, calming myself down and bringing my focus back to my arousal and away from my humiliating encounter.

Once I calm down I stand up straight and strip off my feeble layers of clothes and take them with my bag of shopping to my bedroom. Dropping my clothes on the floor, I empty my bag of toys out on my bed and begin to examine them all closer than I dared to in the store, taking them all out of their boxes and laying them out on the bed. As eager as I am to immediately try out each item, I stand up and cross to my computer, opening up my list of rules looking down the list to rule #9:

9: Must watch 1 full length BDSM porn a week

- must be over a hour in length

- must be hardcore D/s

- must be restrained to avoid touching yourself

This seems like the perfect time to do this given all my new restraints which I am desperate to try out. I head back to the bed and pick up my 8" suction cup dildo, the ball gag fitted with the smallest of the 3 different balls and the two pairs of metal cuffs. I walk back out into the main living area of my apartment. It's mid afternoon and the room is fully lit by the sunshine coming through the big windows. I turn on my TV switching it to PC mode so I can use it like a big screen computer, and stick my 8" dildo to the floor in front of it before kneeling over it and lowering myself slowly down the shaft until my ass is resting on the balls at the base of the dildo. It is only an inch bigger than the dildo I sat on in the car, but that inch sure makes a difference. I could completely sit down on the 7" dildo, despite it still being uncomfortable and a very noticeable presence in my pussy. However I can not fully lower myself on the 8" cock, and instead need to hold myself up slightly while kneeling otherwise the head of the dildo painfully pushes against the back of my pussy.

I take some time to get used to the feeling of this new dildo inside me, moving myself up and down the shaft a few times while my pussy relaxes around it. After a minute I bring my attention back to the screen, now very eager to watch a porn movie. I open the internet browser and go to the only porn site I know, and begin searching through the BDSM category for a suitable movie to watch. Filtering the category by videos over an hour in length I scroll through the thumbnails, getting incredibly horny looking at the pictures of sluts being dominated, tied up and covered in cum. After another minute of looking I settle on a video titled 'Slut Gets Pussy Destroyed By Dominant Boss', which has a thumbnail showing a brunette girl with her arms tightly bound behind her back, makeup running down her face from tears, and a very muscly man fucking her from behind with one hand wrapped around her throat and the other hand raised to slap her red ass.

Remembering the stipulation in the rule that states I must be restrained so I can't touch myself while watching the video, I pull my eyes off the picture of the slut and instead look at my small pile of restraints on the floor next to me. I first pick up the ball gag and put the small ball in my mouth. It is still big enough that it is uncomfortable and I am unable to close my mouth, but not so big that it strains my jaw. I fasten the buckle of the gag behind my head just a little bit too tight to be comfortable, and then reach for a pair of handcuffs. I move my feet as close together as I can while kneeling on my dildo, and cuff my ankles together. I pick up the other pair of cuffs and lock it around one wrist, before taking the key to the cuffs and setting it behind me near my feet so I will easily be able to grab them once I am finished watching the video. I open the video to full screen, and in the heat of the moment turn the volume up just a little higher than I normally have my TV set - it won't be so loud that it draws attention, but if anyone happens to walk by my apartment door they will easily be able to hear what is being played. I hit play and throw the control on the couch furthest from me so I can't pause it or change the volume, before putting my hands behind my back, looping the chain of the cuff hanging from my wrist around the chain of the cuffs on my ankles and locking the open cuff to my other wrist, leaving my wrists and ankles cuffed together. I am now kneeling naked in the middle of my apartment floor, held in place by a large 8" cock suctioned to the floor, my arms held behind me by the cuffs keeping my hands chained to my feet, forcing my chest to be pushed out as my back arches uncomfortably.

Now that I am secured and ready I look back to the video now playing on the TV. It shows the slut turning up to work not dressed appropriately, so the boss calls her into his office for a private meeting. He quickly grows aggressive, slapping her across the face and forcing her to strip naked in front of him while he makes fun of her body. Gripping her roughly by her brown hair he forces her to her knees and begins slamming his hard cock down her throat, holding it there just long enough to make the slut gag on it before pulling back and pushing his cock once again into her throat. After a few minutes of throat fucking the slut, he pulls her head back and shoots cum all over her face before rubbing it into her face and hair.

I catch myself moaning through my gag and realise I am grinding my hips as much as I can while restrained, trying to ride the cock that is inside me. I stop myself and return my focus to the screen, where the boss is now bending the slut over his desk and spanking her hard with a small wooden ruler while she cries out in pain. The camera moves closer to her pussy, which is dripping wet with her pussy juice showing just how much she is enjoying this treatment. The boss then begins shoving as many pens and pencils as he can into her pussy, stretching her so wide she begins to cry and beg him not to put another pen in, which he ignores and proceeds to do anyway. He instructs her to stand up and shake her ass until all the pens fall out, while he picks up the ruler again and strikes her across the ass as she shakes the pens out of her pussy. The boss then pushes her to the floor and makes her lay on her back with her head towards the desk. He then takes some rope out of his desk drawer and begins restraining her arms and legs - spreading her legs wide he ties her left ankle and wrist to one desk leg, and her right ankle and wrist to the opposite desk leg, leaving the slut spread wide unable to shut her legs at all. The boss takes his ruler again and begins bringing it down hard onto her spread pussy, as well as the inside of her thighs, all the while calling out names like "filthy slut" and "nasty whore".

Once again I am grinding as best I can on my dildo, trying to satisfy the throbbing ache in my pussy as it becomes desperate for release. Focusing on the words of the boss in the video I continue moving myself up and down, riding the cock as much as I can with my restricted range of movement. Drool is now running past my gag and down my chin, dripping onto my tits as I attempt to ride my dildo. Then as the boss slaps the sluts' spread pussy again while she yells in pain, I bring myself to a powerful orgasm, my pussy contracting around the cock as I moan loudly into my gag. While catching my breath I look at the time left on the video and realise I still have to get through another 40 minutes. My pussy is throbbing and sensitive, and I feel my own cum coating the dildo and see it dripping onto the floor beneath me. I decide I need to focus on just watching the video and refrain from giving into the temptation to fuck myself with my dildo, especially since I will already have to punish myself for the orgasm I just had.

Keeping my focus on the slut in the video, I watch as the boss kneels between her spread legs and begins to fuck her roughly, forcing his hand into her mouth to silence her yells as he pounds her already sore and swollen pussy. He releases her from the restraints and bends her over his desk again before he resumes fucking her. He stops for a moment to pick up the rope from off the floor and uses it to tie her arms behind her back, wrapping the rope down the length of her arms forcing her tits to be pushed forward. The boss resumes fucking the slut, pulling her hair hard so she can look back at him while he spits on her face. Moving one hand to her throat he chokes her while using his other hand to spank her ass, which is still bright red from being hit with the ruler. Despite her choked cries of pain, she is pushing herself back further onto his cock, trying hard to force it even further into her pussy. The boss lets out a guttural moan as he cums inside the slut, continuing to slap and choke her until he finishes his orgasm. He then pulls her back onto her knees to clean the mix of cum and pussy juices off his cock and balls. The video ends with the camera moving to show that same mix dripping out of the sluts pussy on to the floor as she kneels submissively before her boss.

Breathing heavily and covered in sweat and drool, I reach behind myself for the key to the handcuffs and unlock my wrists and ankles before slowly sliding myself off the dildo which is wet with pussy juices, as is the floor around it. I reach behind my head and unfasten the gag, taking the ball out of my mouth. I bend down over the dildo and begin to lick it clean, moaning quietly as I take the head of the dildo in my mouth and suck my own cum off it. Once the dildo is clean I begin to lap up the puddle of juices on the floor around it, enjoying the taste of my arousal and loving the feeling of being naked licking the floor clean around the balls of my dildo.

I finish cleaning and pick up my toys, heading back to the bedroom knowing I now need to determine my punishment for allowing myself to orgasm. I walk to my desk and open up my list of punishments on my computer, then head to my wardrobe to find a board game with a 6-sided dice. I find a dice and return to my desk, take a deep breath, close my eyes and roll the dice. I open my eyes and see I have rolled a 6.

6. Spank yourself with silicone spatula directly on your spread pussy 10 times

I immediately fill with arousal again, stupidly excited to spank my pussy just like the slut in the porn video had been spanked. I rush to the kitchen to grab my spatula and return to my bedroom. I decide to immitate the slut from the video and grab my handcuffs again, lie on the floor, and cuff my feet spread to the legs of my desk just like the boss had done to the slut. I look at my pussy and gently run the spatula along my exposed clit. Before I start to enjoy myself too much again I remember I am being punished, and raise my hand before bringing it down sharply striking my open pussy with the spatula. Any sense of excitment quickly leaves as I yelp in pain. I knew it was going to hurt, that is why it is a punishment. But fuck it hurts so much more than I expected thanks to how swollen and aroused my pussy is. I take a deep breath and decide to try and get all 10 spanks done quickly. I raise the spatula over my spread pussy again and begin slapping it down.

"Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Ow FUCK seven!"

I stop, gasping for breath. My pussy feels like it is on fire. My whole body is shaking in anticipation and fear of the remaining three slaps. I raise my hand again but cannot make myself hit my throbbing hot pussy again. I start to cry, tears streaming from my eyes as I sob at what a failure of a slut I am. After a few minutes of sobbing, I stop and consider my situation. It is a good thing that it hurts. It is a good thing that it made me cry. This part is not supposed to be enjoyable, it is supposed to condition me and train me to behave and follow the rules. Follow the rules and I will not need punishment. If I can't even get through punishing myself how can I ever get through being punished by a Dom. If I am this afraid of punishing myself surely this will force me to be so well behaved not just now when I am controlled by my own rules, but in the future when I am the slave to a Dom.

Full of a new wave of determination I once again grip my spatula, hold it above my still spread pussy, and bring it down hard.

"Eight! Nine! TEN!"

I put all the strength I had into the tenth stroke, which leaves my pussy deep red and aching. I put down the spatula and lie on the floor for a very long time, my legs still spread and cuffed to my desk. I feel the heat of my poor swollen pussy, as silent tears run down the sides of my face from the pain. But I am not shying away from the pain now, I am focusing hard on it, trying to remember exactly how painful the last stroke had been. Committing it to memory so that I never risk breaking a rule ever again.

Eventually I unlock the cuffs, releasing my legs and stand up. I feel another wave of pain from my pussy as my legs close putting pressure on it again. I think about what I should do now, and remember that Sir from the online fetish site wanted me to tell him how today went. I am sure he will love the whole story, particularly the punishment and my meltdown.

I pick up my 7" suction cup dildo off my bed and stick it to my desk chair, then very slowly lower myself onto it, wincing as another wave of pain shot through my pussy. I sit as comfortably as I can and go to the website, open up the chat with YouWillObey and begin to recount all the events of the day.