Submitting to Satin Ch. 03

Story Info
Being Paula in private and public.
10k words
4.68
6k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is essentially a love story, but with kinky bits. i hope you enjoy.

This story includes: domination, submission, latex, bondage, hosiery encasement, oral, and anal.

The next two weeks were less intense. Peter took me out to dinner to different restaurants several times fully dressed. I carried a handbag for the first time. We visited a park. Peter always treated me like a lady. He held my hand in public. I loved hearing my heels as we walked around.

*

Friday came around again. I had asked Peter to leave the key for my shoes as I wanted to dress up for our date night. He said he would call and tell me where the key was when I was ready to change. I finished work early as I wanted to make it special. I called Peter and retrieved the key. He had sat it in the middle of his bed with a small note.

'For my beautiful Paula from Peter X'

I left a kiss on the note with my lipstick. I unlocked my shoes and returned the key. I took a bath. I shaved all over. I completed an enema so I was clean inside too. I replaced my plug. I towelled dry and blow dried my hair. I dressed in a white satin and lace basque, matching thong with lace topped white stockings. I slipped into the midnight blue velvet dress Peter had bought me. I wore the black patent heels, I left my hair loose. I completed my makeup. Peter showered me with compliments when he arrived.

He cooked spaghetti Bolognese and we drank red wine.

"Peter, I want to do something different this evening. Will you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Please carry me to my room, unlock my shoes, then go to your room and undress to your shorts. Wait for me."

"What position?" he asked with a grin.

"Submit," I said in jest.

"Yes my lady."

He swept me into his arms carrying me upstairs. He set me down on the bed. He retrieved his keys from his pocket. He looked concerned for a moment. Then he remembered. He kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll be right back."

He returned waving the keys.

"I forgot I left these. Thank you for the lovely note."

He unlocked my heels. He kissed my feet and then left. He closed the door. I visited the bathroom: I checked my hair and makeup. I removed my plug. I washed it and took it back to my room. I had become accustomed to it and I felt empty without it. I removed my dress. I slipped a short white satin nightdress over my head. I checked my reflection in the mirror. I was ready. I knocked on Peter's door.

"Please enter my lady," he called.

I opened the door to discover him on the floor in his shorts in the submit pose. I laughed. I tried to cover my laugh with my hand.

"I was joking about the submission," I said between giggles.

"Please don't laugh at me my lady: I was only trying to please you."

"Oh Peter, you do please me. I'm sorry I laughed at you. Please stand. I don't like you like that."

He stood. Peter's body was covered in a fine layer of dark hair.

"You look lovely," he said looking me up and down.

"Thank you. You look pretty fantastic too."

"So what do you intend to do with me my lady?"

It had seemed so simple up to this point.

"I want you to have sex with me."

"Let me get the key."

"No, not like that- I want you..."

"You want to tie me up and nibble me?"

"I want... I want you in me."

"I see, are you ready for that?"

"I have worn my big plug for a month. I have had it in all day. I hope I can. I have cleaned myself."

He pulled me close. I forgot how tall he was when I wasn't in heels. I had to look up. He had a serious expression.

"Okay, I understand you have prepared your body. Are you ready for this mentally and emotionally? There is no rush my lady."

"I know, and I have been patient. I want to, but if you don't that's okay too."

"Paula, I want you. Tell me you want me."

"I want you."

"Then I would be honoured to take your virginity. I guess that's why you wore white?"

"Yes," I replied with a blush.

"I want to unlock you though I want to see you while I love you."

Peter found his keys. I lifted my slip. He knelt in front of me. He stroked my legs. The thong was removed followed by the cage. My body celebrated its release by becoming erect. Peter kissed the end of my cock. He slipped off his shorts. I saw him completely naked for the first time. He was pleased to see me too- I couldn't wait to be introduced.

"Do you have a position in mind?" he asked.

"I hadn't thought that far ahead."

He lifted me and lay me on the bed. I lay dressed in white on the black satin and rubber sheet.

"I need to lube you: I will use lots of lube so I can please you without hurting you."

I lay on my side and lifted my nightdress exposing my bum. The contrast of warm hands and cool lube was exhilarating. Peter took his time in preparing me. His fingers gently stretched me, but my plug had done a good job. He then covered his erect cock with a condom and more lube. He lay beside me.

His body felt warm.

"Remember, we will take this slow. We can stop at any time. If you don't like it or want to stop just call your safe word."

"I am ready for you Peter. I want you."

I felt him move closer and kiss my neck. Oh how I loved that! His hand held my thigh. The head of his cock nudged against my wet hungry hole. I pushed back and it popped inside. I let out an involuntary cry of surprise.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, that feels good. Please push some more."

His cock slowly moved deeper tunnelling its way towards my prostrate. I guided his hand to my breast. The lace of the lingerie excited my nipple.

"I belong to you," he whispered.

"How much more can you give me?" I asked.

"Sorry, you have all of me."

I squeezed my love tunnel muscles. He pulled back and then pushed forward. I reached behind with my free hand and held his thigh.

"Please me," I demanded.

We lay spooning with his cock plunging into my hole and then slowly retreating. I was in heaven. Who knew that sex like this could feel so good. I felt that I had been missing out for so long. Peter's hand found my cock, but I was no longer erect. He played with me, but my entire focus was my hole. I dribbled a little.

"I'm sorry I'm not hard."

"Don't be. I find it such a turn on that you are soft."

The gentle back and forth continued. We both made little noises indicating encouragement and enjoyment.

"Now you are lubricated and stretched let's change position. Roll on to your back, let me take you missionary."

He withdrew his cock and I felt empty.

"Hurry I need you back inside me."

He spread my legs, climbed on top and slowly pushed into me. I felt his body weight press against me.

"Oh, yes."

I held his hands and increased the pace. Our fingers were intertwined.

"I so want you to orgasm," he said.

My tunnel was in spasm. It tried to reject the intruder as he withdrew, only to be spread open when he pushed in. Something built up deep inside causing a chain of small explosions and I spurted a little. I called out as I climaxed. I felt Peter's orgasm in response and a warm feeling spread through my body. I shuddered several times. He pulled out leaving a stream of cream behind.

"Is it always like that?" I asked struggling with my breathing.

"I don't know: I've never taken cock."

"I can't explain it- all I can say is wow and double wow! I love you."

"I love you too. Come and shower with me," he suggested.

"Okay."

He led me to the bathroom and undressed me. My nightdress was wet and sticky. So were my stocking tops. I was naked except for my day cuffs and collar. We washed each other's bodies. There was lots of soap and bubbles. We towelled dry. I love being pampered.

"Are you part werewolf or something?" I asked running my hands over his broad hairy chest.

"Or something! You want to be my little red riding hood?"

"That sounds interesting. It may be an idea for another playtime."

"Will you share my bed?" he asked.

"I would like that. I need clean nightwear."

"No you don't. I want you naked in my bed."

"I will need to clean my face. I don't want my makeup to ruin your sheets."

"Please let me do it for you."

I sat as he gently wiped my makeup from my face. He then folded the top layers of the bed, what he called the play layers: he set them on the floor. He would clean up tomorrow. He lifted me into his bed. He slipped in behind me. I felt his body press against me. I reached round and squeezed him gently.

"Go to sleep my beautiful Paula. We will play more tomorrow."

"What will you do to me tomorrow?"

"I am sure I will think of something," he whispered.

I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning Peter dressed me. I inserted my plug, but wasn't caged. I wore navy lingerie and black opaque tights.

"You forgot to lock me?" I said.

"No! No locks today."

I completed my look with a navy dress and black heeled boots. Peter wore black jeans and a sky blue shirt. He sat on the bed, while I knelt- I parted his legs and leaned forward to button his shirt.

"You are naughty."

"Will you punish me again, Master?" I teased.

"Tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"I promise to punish my naughty sexy slave."

We went out for breakfast.

"I have decided on your next task. You have to reveal your identity of Paula to a person that you have met as Paul."

"Like Arwen?"

"No, Arwen already knows, you told me."

"It can't be anyone from work!"

"It can be whoever you choose."

"Is there a time limit?"

"Um, Let's say... you have twenty-one days. You must tell me who, when, where and what their reaction was."

*

The next day I awoke in Peter's bed. I was naked again. Peter had penetrated me again just before bed time. Peter was laid on his back: I was cuddled up with my head on his chest. I stroked his hairy chest and moved lower. He trapped my hand against his taut stomach.

"Naughty," he whispered.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes. I want scrambled eggs and coffee."

"Is that a demand Master? You want your naughty maid to wait on you?"

"No, I will cook for you princess. You are not just my submissive: you are so much more to me. You want crispy bacon and sausage?"

"I always like sausage."

He shook his head and laughed. We dressed casually and ate breakfast. We fed each other.

"Paula, you asked me to punish you, would you like another bondage session?"

"Oh, yes please. You haven't restrained me for a while."

"It's submission time."

"Yes, Master."

Peter led me upstairs to my room.

"Strip."

I removed the skinny jeans and the pink top. I performed a little strip tease dance for him. I slipped out of my knickers and bra. He attached small pads over my nipples. He had new breast forms that were the same size as mine. He squirted a small amount of gel to each one and then stuck them to my chest.

"Hold them there while they set?"

"Set?"

"Yes, the gel is a special adhesive. You can let go in five minutes."

"How long will they stay for?"

"Oh, it's permanent."

"What?" I squeaked with surprise

"Only joking, Princess. Hopefully it will last the day. You can let go now. Turn around and show me your cock."

I did as I was instructed and he locked me into a new cage, but it felt heavier. He turned me around and bent me over. He lubricated my hole and then pushed a large plug into me. It felt equal to Master's cock. He handed me the cat-suit.

"Put it on. I'll come and complete your dressing in a moment. I need to setup downstairs."

"Yes Master."

I examined the rubber cat-suit and noticed it had built in feet complete with toes. I also noted that the zip could be opened from the bottom to access my cock or hole. There were rings so the zip could be locked both top and bottom. I managed to force my body into the tight garment. I felt hugged all over. I assumed the obedience position. I waited for Peter. He knocked and entered.

"Very nice... Submit."

I obeyed with a little curtsy.

"That was new and very sexy."

"Yes, Master."

Master removed my day collar, but didn't replace it with my leather training collar. I knew better than to ask why. He revealed a bondage harness. It was clearly designed for a female form. I stepped into it and the straps passed either side of my cage and between my bum checks pushing the plug deeper. Two rows of straps restrained my thighs. It then fastened around the waist with a wide belt compressing my waist like a corset. It was then arranged over my shoulders and between my shoulders like a bra strap except the buckles were positioned at each side rather than the middle of my spine. I guessed for comfort or safety, probably both.

"All nice and tight?"

"Yes, Master."

"Sit. Present left foot."

I obeyed. I played with his hair while he proceeded to put a heeled ballet boot on my foot. The laces were pulled tight and the ankle strap buckled and locked. The right foot was immobilised immediately after.

"Submit. Present hands."

My hands and arms were secured into leather sleeves that laced tightly. They were embellished with three rows of buckles with D rings and terminated in mittens. I wouldn't be able to bend my arms or wrists.

"You want to try and run away?"

"No Master, I gladly submit to your will. I am at your mercy."

"You make me very proud and hard when you say that."

He stood behind me and plaited my hair into what he called a French braid. Master is full of surprises. He lifted me to my feet, then into his arms. He carried me downstairs.

"This is a bondage frame. I want to lock you in it."

"Master, please lock your slave."

He set me on the floor. I examined the contraption. The base for want of a better description was made of two inch box section made from aluminium that bolted together. There was a frame with three large hoops large enough for chest and waist. A smaller hoop for neck I guessed. I could see a series of holes so they could be adjusted. The remaining hoops were clearly to immobilise arms and legs.

"Submit."

I took my position which proved challenging in the restraints. I couldn't hold my elbows. Peter saw me struggling.

"Just sit still, you will be moving in a minute. You have not failed your task."

"Thank you Master."

"First thing is ear plugs."

He pushed plugs into my ears blocking all sound. How would I follow instructions? Then I heard his voice.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes Master," I replied but couldn't hear my voice properly. I sounded like I was underwater.

"I want you to lay yourself horizontal face down in the middle. Position yourself so your breasts are between the metal half hoops and the other is for your waist. You will need to be careful to position your chastity cage in the gap."

I shuffled forward and took my place. Master lowered the hinged hoops trapping my torso and waist. The waist hoop also had another part that passed between my bum cheeks- it pushed against the butt plug. The neck hoop looked too far away, but I realised it was all adjustable. Master lifted my legs locking my thighs in place. My feet were raised and pointed to the ceiling: they were also secured. My toes and boot heels were both vertical. He then raised my arms behind me. The steel bracelets held my wrists and upper arms. The leather sleeves served a second purpose of padding, so I was not injured. Master is very thoughtful.

"Well doesn't my slave look pretty."

"Master, please take photographs and show me."

"Good idea."

He found the digital camera. He took several pictures from slightly different angles. He showed me the images. I was so turned on.

"It's hood time."

This was not like the head harness: it was a full padded hood with laces down the back and large straps. It had small holes for eyes, two around the nose area and a large opening that would align with my mouth. Peter knelt and guided it over my head. I felt the laces being tightened allowing the thick padded hood to constrict around my face and head. Once satisfied he buckled the collar with two straps. Now I knew why he hadn't bothered with my training collar. He adjusted the final ring and locked it around my neck over the leather collar.

"Right nearly time to start, so I want you nod that you want to continue. If you shake your head we stop."

"Yes, Master," I replied nodding vigorously.

"Now there are a few things to tell you. Those new breasts have electrical impulses that will interact with your nipples. I control them with a remote. Your butt plug is also remote controlled and can do all sorts of interesting things. The cage can also stimulate your little cock. So I am going to put the blindfold on, sit back and play for a while. Do you want me to play with you?"

"Yes, Master," I replied nodding.

He buckled the blindfold in place. I was deaf, blind and immobile and I loved it. I heard Peter whispering words of encouragement once in a while.

"Good girl. Pretty slave."

My nipples were affected first. I would swear they were being sucked, but clearly my brain was misinterpreting the electrical signals from my sensitive nipples. The plug pulsed, gyrated and thrust into me. The end of my cock was experiencing little kisses. It was straining against its captivity. I was sensory deprived, but also sensory overloaded. My plug was stimulating me and my cock was dribbling.

"I think some more photographs for the collection. The only question is do I leave you like this for an hour, or come back in the morning?"

I was certain that Peter was playing with me. He would never leave me alone it was one of our hard rules. I felt his firm hands on my body. It was a caress, a squeeze or a playful pat. Then nothing! A finger traced my lips. I chased it with my tongue, but couldn't quite apprehend it. I heard Peter laugh. I fought against the restraints, but found so little movement. It felt amazing. The plugs frequency changed and was hammering at my p spot. I was now panting.

"Does my sexy slave want to orgasm?"

"Yes Master, please let me," I begged.

All stimulation ceased.

"What? No, please turn it back on Master," I pleaded.

I heard Peter laugh. His hand caressed my bum and the stimulation returned.

"Thank you Master."

He played with my tongue: I kissed and sucked his fingers. The plug found a new gear, it was thrusting and spinning. I saw stars explode- huge supernovae that cracked the cosmos with colour and no sound. The butt plug hit me one last time and my body shook as I trembled rapidly deep inside. I called out as I climaxed.

"Do you want out Paula?"

"Yes, please Master. That was awesome!"

He removed the blindfold and hood first. He kissed me. I was slowly extracted from the metal incarceration. My body was spent, I didn't have any energy. Peter carried me upstairs. He removed the many layers while I sat on my bed. I was tired, but so elated. I was eventually naked.

"Submission is over."

"Please may I shower?"

"Let me wash you. I'll put you to bed."

I was soon washed and dried.

"May I sleep with you?" I asked.

"I would like that."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

He looked around the room and shook his head. I knelt and assumed the collar pose.

"Please collar me, Master."

"Oh, Paula. I love you."

"I love you too. Now hurry, collar me and take me to bed. I am so sleepy."

"Yes my lady."

I was collared, warm and spooned by Peter. I could feel his warm body pressed closely against me. I would have to reward him tomorrow.

Strangely it was becoming harder to be Paul than Paula. Peter had taken me out dressed many times now. I went shopping solo and had dinner with Arwen as Paula.

I tied my hair into a pony tail when I met up with friends. The earrings I changed to plain studs. I didn't wear makeup or nail polish. I didn't have long finger nails, but they were shaped. My eye brows were tidy. When I looked in the mirror I now saw more Paula than Paul. I was still anxious about how I would be accepted. I was going out with only panties and bra, no plug and no cage. I did have my day collar and cuffs beneath my clothes. I wore a pale blue blouse, skinny jeans and flat boots.