Submitting to Satin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met up with Jeremy for a burger and a beer. I had known him since school and I had introduced him to his wife Michelle. We caught up with recent events over the meal.

"Mate, I need to ask a personal question?" he asked.

"Ask away, what's on your mind?"

"You smell really nice and I'm loving the glossy hair, but are you going fluid?"

"What does that mean?" I asked suddenly feeling apprehensive.

"You know, being in touch with your feminine side?"

"And if I was would that be a problem?"

"No way! I love you man. I'm just asking."

"Jeremy, yes I'm in touch with my feminine side!"

There I said it.

"So with the longer hair you use girl's shampoo?"

"Yes, and conditioner, and I have regular manicures."

"You're becoming high maintenance?" he joked.

"If I was, would that change our relationship?"

"You would be my friend no matter what. Are you in some kind of trouble? I will round up the guys and we will help you with anything you need."

"I think I need to tell you something and you might be shocked."

"My friend, I'm here for you. Tell me and we will work this out."

I took a breath.

"I like dressing as a woman."

"Okay, you have surprised me, but I should have been paying attention. I think I have sort of noticed small changes over time. I have your back my friend."

"Thank you."

"How long have you felt like this? No scrap that. You don't owe me an explanation. If you want to rock up in a skirt I will treat you as a lady. I will break any heads that give you hassle."

"I don't want you getting into fights."

"Well I am intolerant to intolerance!" he said laughing.

"Thank you. So next time we have a beer I will come in a skirt."

"I will drink to that. Is that why you have been distant for a while? I thought it might be the breakup? Sorry scrap that too. Tell me what you are comfortable with. I'll stop with the stupid questions."

"I will try and answer your questions. You might have realised I am trying to adjust to this too. I was taking some time out after Jo. I was busy with work, but if I am honest with myself and you I used that as an excuse to indulge in my new hobby. I have dressed for a while. I have been outside a few times. You can ask me almost anything."

"Are you having a boob job? Joking! Sorry. Too much!"

We laughed and it felt good. Some of the demons were vanquished.

"No, I don't want surgery."

"Do you have someone you can talk with about this?" he asked with some concern.

"I don't have professional counselling if that what you mean, but I have two other people I talk with. With you I have three."

"I wish you had said something sooner. I feel bad I wasn't there for you."

"That was my choice not yours. I wasn't ready. You want to hear something funny?"

"Sure, tell me."

"I feel lost without my handbag. I had to put my wallet, keys and phone in my pockets."

He laughed.

"We will have to find you a boyfriend," he suggested.

"No, I don't think so."

"Or a girlfriend: equal opportunities!"

"I mean I have already met someone."

"Good for you. So when can I meet him or her and tell them what a great guy and girl you are."

"This isn't how I thought this conversation would go. I will introduce you soon. Thank you."

"I can't wait, and if he or she treats you wrong I will deal with them. Speaking of names: what do I call you now?"

"When I am dressed which is most of the time I am Paula."

"Right, I must remember. So, remember its beers next week. No, wait, I have a better idea, come and have dinner with me."

"Really?"

"Unless, you don't want to, I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable. Would a restaurant be too much?"

"I would like that, but are you okay meeting Paula for dinner? I don't want you to be uncomfortable either. I wouldn't want to embarrass you. I'm okay with a restaurant."

"Even if you grow a beard and arrive in a skirt I will still be there. I will send you the details once I have a booking."

"I appreciate it."

"What are your plans for sharing with the wider group? I won't say anything not even to Michelle until you say I can. Code of silence," he vowed.

"I honestly don't know. If everyone is as supportive as you I will consider myself lucky. I need to do this slowly I think."

"Remember what I said any trouble I will be there."

I returned home, changed back to being Paula and found Peter in the lounge. It felt better somehow in lingerie, stockings, a dress and heels.

"Look who just dropped off the catwalk," he teased.

"It's just a dress."

"No it's my favourite Paula wearing a dress."

"Oh you have another Paula do you?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I know. I have something to tell you," I said sitting on his lap.

"Have you been naughty?" he asked caressing my leg.

"You assume I have been naughty?"

"No, I'm only playing with you, princess. Please tell me."

I recounted my meeting with Jeremy.

"Sounds like you have a good friend. It will be interesting when we meet and he tells me to look after you or else."

"Be nice, he was trying to be protective and supportive. I didn't tell him that you were a giant werewolf."

"I'm so pleased that it went well."

"You were right that people are noticing."

"It's hard to ignore beautiful."

"So I have completed my task."

"I guess I will have to think of a new one."

"Not fair, this wasn't due for days!" I complained with a laugh.

"Okay, I will set the new task from the day after the last deadline. I will create a schedule so we both know deadlines."

"I think that seems reasonable, but I may wish to negotiate the deadlines."

Peter ran his hand all the way up my legs and under my skirt. He suddenly looked confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I know I didn't lock you while you met your friend, but where's your cute cock gone?"

"I have tucked it away."

"And your lovely balls?"

"Them too."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"No."

"Do you like this?" he asked.

"Yes. Do you want to play?"

"Yes."

"You want me?"

"Always."

"Bend me over your sofa and take me."

I felt him surge inside his trousers against my bum.

"Please stand and show me your panties," he instructed.

I stood, wiggled my bottom and then bent over.

"Oh no I think I might have dropped something."

Peter shook his head. He 'forced' me over the sofa lifting my dress up to my waist.

"Oh, no, please don't," I said playing along.

He pulled my panties to one side, I heard him unzip and his trousers fall to the floor. His shorts followed. There was a pause while he applied lube against my hole.

"Do you keep that in your pocket?"

"I'm always prepared."

He then slowly glided into me. I called out in surprise.

"Oh."

"Is this what you wanted?

"Yes, oh yes."

I tried to lift myself a little, but he pushed me down. My toes were only just touching the floor and I was impaled. I felt the warmth from his thighs against the backs of my legs and his groin against my bum. His hands gripped my hips. He stretched my hole. Peter took it slow building up to our mutual climax. I was so aroused when he held me, even though I could do little to resist I felt completely safe and very much loved. Our sexual gymnastics lasted all of ten minutes.

"I need a shower," decided Peter.

"Me too, I want you to soap me all over and wash my hair."

"Yes, I love seeing your smooth body all wet."

The shower was sensual: washing each other. He paid copious attention to my cock and balls, to which I reciprocated wholeheartedly. After the shower we dried off. Peter's short hair was dry almost immediately. He dressed and then we went to my room. I found clean royal blue satin bikini panties and slipped them on I tucked myself.

"I have to say watching you do that excites me," he said.

I smiled and added a matching bra. I inserted my breast forms. I wrapped a short black satin robe around myself.

"Come and sit, let me dry your hair," he instructed.

I have never thought of a hair dryer as a sex toy, but the way he played the warm air over my hair, neck and body made me feel very sexy.

"May I braid your hair again?"

"Yes, I would like that."

He asked for two hair bands. I was expecting the French braid like before, but this time he gave me a double braid.

"Do you like it? Its' called a Dutch double braid."

"You have hidden talents. I love it. Thank you."

"It's amazing what techniques you learn. I learned these to avoid hair being either in someone's face during playtime or caught in a buckle or worse a zip."

"It's practical for play time. I feel I should be in a pleated skirt being sent to school."

"Now that image is going to be stuck in my head for a while."

I couldn't help but smile. We sat in the lounge and had a quick drink.

"I have a few new things I would like to try. Would you like playtime?"

"Yes I would like that."

"Take your clothes off and I will be back in a second."

I removed the robe and underwear. Playtimes did mean more laundry, but it was a small sacrifice. Peter returned with several packages and three strips of black satin ribbon. They were an inch wide and a foot long.

Peter approached me and fondled me.

"Don't worry they are still there, and I have no intention of losing them."

"I am pleased to hear it," he said handing me the first packet.

"It's a sheer nude body stocking. Please put it on."

Even when being dominant Peter always says please and thank you. I love the feeling of tights and stockings, but this was to cover my whole body. I slipped into it. It had a small opening at the crotch, but otherwise covered me up to my neck and down to my wrists. He handed me a second pair of shiny black glossy tights which I put on over the top. The two layers weren't opaque, but not quite sheer. The two layers together felt special. Peter opened another packet of tights. How many layers was he intending to put me in. He cut a slit in the crotch.

"This pair goes over your head and arms."

I wasn't sure how this would work, but I went with it. He slipped my arms into what would be the legs and then pulled the crotch part over of my head and down my chest. The feet parts dangled past my hands. He pulled my arms behind me and tied the two loose ends with the ribbon. He sucked my nipples through the material.

"I think your kink for silky tights has reached a new level."

"Yes, I think it has."

He pulled a single stocking over my head. He kissed me through the nylon. My vision was slightly impaired, but I could see enough to appreciate how I looked in the mirror.

"Please sit here."

I sat on the bed. He tugged on the tights covering my legs until the foot part was about four inches loose beyond my toes.

"Lay on your belly."

"What are you doing to me?"

"You will see, and yes I will take pictures for you."

He folded my knees so my feet rested against my bottom. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I realised he had tied the second ribbon around the loose feet and tied that to the ribbon holding my hands. I was in effect hog tied in nylon. Peter patted my bottom.

"Nearly done my good girl. This is a cocoon."

It was sheer white sack like a single giant stocking. He pulled it over my head and down my body. He rolled me around a bit on the bed until it had covered me. He then tied off the open end with the final ribbon. He ran his hands over my hosiery encased body.

"Don't run away, just grabbing the camera."

I wriggled, I squirmed, and unlike leather or steel the material stretched, but I couldn't free myself. I could rip the fabric to escape, but had no intention. I was in no hurry to escape. Peter returned and took pictures. He laid me on the floor and watched me as struggled in my chrysalis. As I moved the multiple layers interacted and I found new found heights of stimulation all over my body. Peter removed his clothes joining me on the floor. He laid me on my right side. He held me close. He kissed my body through the silky prison. He played with my sensitive body areas. He put his fingers into my mouth massaging my tongue with the hosiery. He kissed me through the stocking, our tongues almost touching and yet not.

"You are a very kinky and creative person," I said.

"I'm loving this," he reported rubbing himself against my belly.

"Me too."

He moved lower. Our cocks tried to meet through the smooth sleek silky mesh. He held my face and my neck. He rolled over on to his back taking me with him. I was bound, but on top. I could feel his cock pressing against mine. He held my bum cheeks while we writhed together. My cock was hard. It was tortured by the fine weave. We established a rhythm.

"Peter, I am going to..."

"Do it, squirt into your tights!"

I climaxed and seconds later I felt Peter erupt over my belly.

"Peter, that was special."

"You are very special and yeah, I want to do this again," he said with a grin.

He rolled me onto my side. He left me catch my breath while he cleaned himself. He gently extracted me from the cocoon. I was still bound. He knelt, he took me in his mouth and cleaned me. I didn't think it was possible to climax again so quickly, but I did. I was eventually naked. He wiped my body like he was polishing a car in small circles. He carried me to my room, he dressed me in red satin chemise and French knickers. He unbraided my hair and softly brushed it.

"Ready for sleep?" he asked.

"Yes. Will you carry me to your bed?"

"You want to sleep in my bed?"

"Yes please."

He scooped me up and- we retired to his room. We slipped between the cream satin sheets. He spooned me: our favourite position for sleeping. He kissed my neck.

*

It was the evening of my meeting with Jeremy. I had painted my finger nails with black gloss polish and adapted my make up for the evening. I had used a darker red lipstick. I was talking with Peter who was home early.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he asked.

"I know you want to protect me, but I need to do this by myself. Jeremy will be waiting. I only have to walk from the taxi to the restaurant. I will text when I arrive and when I am leaving."

"Okay, and if anything happens you call me," he stipulated.

"I am not running away and leaving you," I assured him kissing his hand.

"It's just your first time out alone."

"I know. Jeremy is happily married. I am sure he's not interested in me. You don't need to be jealous."

"I trust you completely; I trust your judgement of Jeremy, it's everyone else that I don't trust."

"You are a big bad bear and I love you for it. Please don't worry. Come and dress me: you will feel better," I suggested.

We ascended to my room. Peter unbuttoned my blouse. I turned and he unzipped my skirt. I had chosen black satin panties, bra and suspenders with black stockings.

"Would you like me to unlock your cage?" asked Peter.

"No, thank you."

"What about your collar and cuffs?"

"No, not them either. They are part of who I am now. I will wear them proudly."

Peter had a look of surprise, but said nothing. I stepped into my black dress I had selected for the evening. Peter zipped me up. I felt the cool satin lining slowly warm. I slipped into my three inch patent court shoes. They felt comfortable.

"I love that you care so much. It's just dinner with a friend."

He hugged me.

"You look lovely."

"Thank you. I will see you very soon. Your dinner is in the oven."

The taxi driver complemented me on my outfit. The short journey was uneventful. I entered the restaurant and texted Peter. I was excited to be out alone: I wondered how Jeremy would react.

'Arrived safely. No drama. Missing you x.'

The reply was instant.

'Missing you more. xx'

"Good evening Madam, do you have a reservation?" asked an Italian gentleman in a white shirt and black bow tie.

"Good evening Sir, yes, I'm meeting Jeremy."

"Sir? I have never been addressed so by a guest, I thank you lovely lady. Please may I take your coat?"

He took my coat and handed it to his assistant. He checked the listing.

"Please follow me Madam."

"Please call me Paula."

"I would be honoured Signora Paula. I am Salvatore. And here we are. Sir, your guest has arrived. I will be back in uno momento."

Our table was in a small alcove providing us privacy, although the restaurant was largely empty. Jeremy stood to greet me.

"Wow! I'm blown away. I don't know what to say, other than hello beautiful Paula."

"Hello Jeremy."

"Do we hug?"

"Just treat me as you would normally."

"That I can't do," he said with a shake of his head and a smile.

He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"You look and smell amazing. Please allow me to get your chair."

I sat and placed my handbag by my feet.

"I love the handbag," he teased referring to our previous conversation.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet me."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world. I am relieved I arrived first and waited for you because I'm not sure I would have found you."

"You are too kind."

Salvatore returned with a bottle of Prosecco which he opened with a flourish.

"I didn't order anything yet," admitted Jeremy.

"I am Salvatore, welcome to my restaurant. This is on the house for you and Signora Paula. She called me Sir!" beamed Salvatore.

Salvatore poured our drinks and left us to look at the menu.

"I will come for dinner with you again. You make a dramatic entrance, you look incredible, you're on first name terms with the owner and free wine."

We talked through dinner. Jeremy was sensitive with his questions, but was curious about many things relating to my new life. We ate our dessert and ordered coffee. There was a disturbance with raised voices. I looked over to discover three mutual friends in a noisy argument.

"This could be awkward," admitted Jeremy.

"It will be fine, they're probably arguing over football or something," I said.

There was some finger pointing and arm waving in our direction.

"I think I should take you home," suggested Jeremy.

I was about to agree when the three approached our table.

"Are you having an affair with this woman?" challenged James.

"No, it's not what you think," Jeremy responded standing to face his accuser.

"What are you doing with this bondage tart!" accused Simon.

"You take that back right now or by Thor I will smash your face in," bellowed Jeremy.

I stood between Jeremy and the other three. I attempted to mediate.

"Please, can everyone be calm," I requested firmly.

"I am not sure I can," admitted Jeremy.

I faced Jeremy my protector.

"You can and you will because I am asking you to," I stated gently meeting Jeremy's eyes.

Jeremy nodded. He lowered his fists. Salvatore arrived carrying a rolling pin in one hand and a large frying pan in the other.

"What is this? Signora Paula you want me to throw them to the street?" demanded a very angry Salvatore.

"It's okay Salvatore. A misunderstanding," I replied.

"Okay Signora Paula, but if they make trouble I make meatballs!" he shouted as he retreated a short distance.

He remained close enough to intervene, but far enough that he couldn't hear the conversation unless everyone started shouting again. Two of the kitchen staff joined him. The two chefs stood and crossed their arms. This was escalating. I needed to pacify the situation.

"Gentlemen, this is not what this appears. Please sit down. Let's discuss this calmly."

James crossed his arms defensively. I mirrored his body language. I took a breath and made my declaration.

"Jeremy is not having an affair. I'm... Paul, so please stop fighting. This isn't how I wanted to do this," I professed resolutely.

"Paul?" queried Matt.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"This is Paula! Now please give the lady a break," challenged Jeremy.

"Jeremy, I am so sorry, I should have known better," apologised James.