Submitting to Satin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine, but its Paula you should apologise to," demanded Jeremy.

"You're absolutely right. Paula, I, we, are sincerely sorry," offered Matt.

"Thank you, Matt."

"Paula, I am ashamed by my conduct. I hope you can accept my humble apology," added James.

Matt elbowed Simon.

"I am lost for words. I, we, have behaved very poorly. I was rude. I am very sorry," added Simon.

I felt like a teacher chastising school boys. I was acutely aware of my heart rate as it hammered in my chest.

"Thank you for your apologies. Please may we now sit down and talk. I think I need some water."

Jeremy guided me to my chair. Matt presented me with a glass of water which as both our hands were shaking spilt a little.

"Woops," I said.

"Sorry my fault, clumsy me," accepted Matt graciously.

I sipped some of the water allowing me to organise my thoughts. My heart rate was slowly returning to normal.

"You have pretty nails," observed Matt.

"You mean she's beautiful!" suggested Jeremy.

Matt sat beside me and looked into my eyes.

"Yes, I mean that Paula is beautiful," declared Matt with a smile.

"Thank you, I am sorry too. I never wanted you to have a fight because of me," I confessed.

"That wasn't any of your doing. Just us stupid boys jumping to conclusions," replied James.

"I would like to start this over. Please can everyone play along?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and agreed. I took a breath.

"Hello, my name is Paula and I'm pleased to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," replied James.

"Yes, it's great to see you," added Simon.

"Paula, it's lovely to meet you too," said Matt offering his hand.

I took it expecting him to shake hands, but he surprised me by kissing my fingers. I smiled and blushed.

"What about you Jeremy? Aren't you going to say hello?" asked James.

"We have already been introduced. We were meeting for dinner, remember?"

"Right, sorry!"

"May I have the honour of buying you a drink?" asked Matt.

"I would like that. I think I need a Cognac."

The drinks were arranged. Serenity was restored. Salvatore was happy again.

"I am really sorry about what I said. It was unacceptable. I would like to propose a toast to our new friend, Paula," suggested Simon.

"Thank you all, I am pleased we can be friends. I am sure you all have a hundred questions. I am sorry I dropped this surprise on you."

"Jeremy, how long have you known?"

"A few days, I promised not to say anything."

"Code of silence?" asked Matt.

"Yes. I admit I set up this dinner not sure what to expect. As you know Paul has been my friend for a long time. I hope Paula will be too. I was just as surprised as you when my beautiful dinner date arrived. Then you savages ruined the mood."

"Guilty! I don't know where to start. I didn't recognise you and if you asked me to meet you here I would never have found you if I was looking for Paul," admitted James.

"So to cover the obvious questions I am sure you have. I cross dress, I'm not having surgery, but I do prefer my new life as Paula."

"You have a lovely dress, and that's quite the necklace," commented Matt.

Simon kicked Matt's leg, who winced.

"It was a gift from a friend," I allowed.

"Lucky friend," declared Simon who clearly knew the significance.

"I have matching bracelets too," I admitted.

"This will probably sound wrong, but you are just all round just amazing," stated Matt.

We talked some more about my new life choices. We agreed to meet up soon for a social event as a group.

"When you are ready I would like you to have dinner with me and Sarah," suggested Matt.

"I would like that, but I have to go now as I have work tomorrow, and I sure you do too," I disclosed.

"I'll see you safe home," acknowledged Jeremy.

Jeremy booked a taxi while I texted Peter.

'Leaving now. See you soon. P xx'

"Well that wasn't on the planned tour," he said once we were in the taxi.

"I know: I am sorry you were caught up in that, and I really, really appreciate you standing up for me. You were my knight in shining armour."

"Just tell Michelle when you see her so I get some brownie points," he joked.

"You can count on it."

We arrived at my drop off.

"Give us a minute please driver," requested Jeremy.

Jeremy opened the door and helped me out into the road.

"I enjoyed our dinner. Thank you again, and I appreciate you escorting me home," I said.

"Thank you. I want to you hug for being so brave, so honest, and so calm."

"Then hug me."

We embraced.

"You are special and don't let anyone tell you anything other!"

I kissed him on the cheek and went to the door. I waved as Peter opened the door. Jeremy raised his hand climbed into the taxi and they pulled away. I closed the door.

"I thought you had gone dancing?" teased Peter.

"An unexpected development," I said kissing him.

"Do you want to talk?"

"Yes, do you mind?" I asked allowing him to take my coat.

"Come and sit. Tell me what happened."

I shared my adventure. Peter didn't say much, but his non-verbal responses were clearly displayed on his face: pride, happiness, concern, anger, outrage and then finally acceptance.

"You had quite an evening," he said touching my hair.

"Yes, I am ready for bed."

"You want to sleep in your bed?" he asked gently.

"Nope, one of the three bears has borrowed it, so I was hoping to share yours."

"I would like that."

*

Another week passed: I had dinner with Jeremy and Michelle. I wore lingerie and a dress at Jeremy's request. Michelle was shocked by my appearance. She had cried as we hugged. I visited Matt who introduced me to Sarah. I wore my panties, bra and tights, but went casual in a black polo neck body and tight blue jeans with my flat boots. Sarah was very supportive and said we would have to have a girl's night. I introduced myself to Rob the delivery driver as Paula. He was surprised, but also very charming about my new look.

*

I started each weekday morning with my routine. I would sleep in Peter's bed in satin chemise with French knickers. No plug or cage at bedtime, just my four bracelets and day collar. In the morning I would kiss Peter's cock and massage his balls. I would go to my room change into my gym clothes and go for my walk. I hadn't lost much weight, but definitely had toned. My legs felt slimmer. My tummy was flat. I had a nice bum and hips. I found a present on my bed. It was something wrapped in shiny sparkly paper with a matching ribbon. I found a note from Peter.

'Please wear this set today. I will see you when you return home x. With love P'

I opened the package to find new leggings, leotard and skirt in bright pink. There were also new panties, a bra and a pack of ankle socks in the same colour. I tucked my boy bits and dressed as instructed. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail tying it with a band. I laced my training shoes, zipped my small top and looked in the mirror. I smiled. I set off enjoying the freedom. I completed the route and re-entered the house.

"Good morning Paula."

"Good morning Peter. Thank you for the new gym things."

"Do they feel good?"

"You want me to get you a set?"

"I don't think the world is ready to see that. Come on I need to get you ready."

I stripped, shaved, showered and dried all within the time that was set. Peter was dressed, ready for work in his shirt and tie. It gave me an idea I would buy him a pink tie. I presented myself to Peter. He locked my cock into my cage and inserted the plug into my bum. He watched me dress- panties, bra, suspenders and stockings, then camisole, blouse, skirt and heels. He kissed my feet and massaged my legs before locking the straps to my feet. He kissed me and went to work. I completed my makeup and headed for my office in the next room.

I hadn't had sex for two weeks. The plug was nice- when it was absent I missed it, but it wasn't the same as submitting to Peter. I had pleased him orally several times, but he had not reciprocated telling me I needed to be patient. He hadn't tied me, restrained me or punished me. I think I was having withdrawal. We kissed a lot, we cuddled and all was well, but I had a little itch that demanded a scratch.

Mid-morning the bell sounded. I descended quickly and found Rob with several parcels. We exchanged pleasantries and he complimented me on my necklace before he skipped back to his van. I opened the ones addressed to me, discovering three satin corsets: black, white and royal blue. What a surprise? There was also a waist clincher and three sleeveless body suits: Black, white and nude. The final item was a new large long glass butt plug with a blue crystal.

There was one large box for Peter. I wouldn't open it. It felt quite heavy. I left it in the hall for later. I hoped it would mean play time. I took my items to my room. I set them on the bed. I returned to work. The working day ended, Peter returned from work. He was unusually quiet. We ate dinner together before retiring to the lounge. He sat, but I remained standing.

"Peter, please talk to me. You're not your usual self."

"Just work issues," he said with a scowl.

I lifted my skirt a little and straddled him. I gave him a clear view of my stocking tops, suspenders, panties and my cage.

"Peter, tell me what is troubling you."

"Is that a demand?"

"Yes, I have never demanded anything until now, but now I do because I love you and I don't like seeing you unhappy. Put your hands on my legs if it will make you feel better."

He stared at me as if I was speaking a foreign language.

"Please, pretty please," I encouraged.

"You love me?" he asked.

"Yes. I love everything you have done for me. I love everything you do for me. I love you for how you treat me and I don't mean the naughty stuff, but I really like that too. I love you."

"I think I love you too."

"So now we have established that we love each other, are you going to tell me what's troubling you?"

"No, but thank you."

"Do I have to order you to the submit position, threaten you with a spanking and tell you that you are a naughty boy?" I teased softly.

He smiled and I felt something move beneath me.

"Well that had some effect at least," I said.

"Yes Mistress Paula."

"You want me to restrain you, wear my body stocking and rub you all over?"

"Not the restraint bit, the second part sounds good," he admitted squeezing my bum.

"So my bad, bad boy needs some hosiery stimulation does he?"

"Yes Mistress Paula."

"I think I like you calling me that, but you know I am not so good at being dominant."

"You under-appreciate yourself. I think you could. There are times when you do take control. You choose to be submissive, but you are strong. Thank you for being in my life, and I don't mean the naughty stuff. I am not sure I have ever been in love, so I have no comparison. What's love for you?"

I thought for a second or two looking deep into his eyes.

"It's being accepted without condition, knowing that you would move the heavens if your partner needed you. That when you are apart you feel a piece of your heart is missing. I like to believe that I carry a small part of your soul with me. It's a feeling without description, but it covers respect, trust, truth, security and commitment. It's being able to show your weakness knowing you won't be taken advantage of. Sounds crazy right?"

"No, it doesn't. I told you that you were brave, strong and intelligent not long after we met, but I have only seen that strength grow. Sometimes you can still surprise me by your spirit and insight."

"Is that was troubling you? You don't know if you love me?"

"I thought that now you were back on your feet you would want to have your own place."

"You want me to move out?"

"No, I want you to stay. I sometimes find it hard to explain myself."

"Okay, take it slowly. Why would I leave?"

"A new start, independence, or maybe you want to get on the property ladder: I don't know."

"Oh, Peter. I have my new start here with you. You gave me my independence when I moved in. I will stay as long as you want me: I am happy with my life as it is. I want to be with you."

"Please stay."

"You want me to stay as your girlfriend or your slave?" I teased.

"Can't I have both?"

"Yes, and speaking of having things- thank you for the presents."

"What did you get?"

"Corsets and a butt plug. The plug has pretty blue jewels in them."

"I thought you would like them. Have you tried it?"

"No, I was waiting for you to fit it."

"Okay, I will put it tomorrow."

"And the corsets?"

"Well, I would like you to practise wearing one until you can wear it all day so that you think of me."

"Okay, but I don't need the corset for that. There is a box over there too."

"What's in it?"

"I don't know I didn't open it as was addressed to you. I only opened the parcels with my name on them."

He rubbed my legs and kissed me.

"Please let me up, open the box and show me what's inside."

"Yes, Peter," I said.

I opened the box and found several packages inside. The first was a small box and judging from the picture was a ball gag.

"Are you saying I talk too much?" I asked.

"No, but you are noisy sometimes during playtime."

I discovered an arm binder with laces and three rows of buckles. The buckles all had holes for locks. It was designed to force the arms behind closely binding them together, but also enclosed the shoulders too. There was another leather corset. It had a panel at the back that zipped to cover the laces and the picture showed that the zips were lockable.

"Once you are comfortable wearing the corset I will lace you into that one."

I was confused by the last item and it was responsible for the size and weight of the parcel.

"This is called a bondage sleep sack. The laces run all the way up the front and with your hands on the inside you just lay back and let me look after you. It covers your entire body."

"So you want me as a worm?"

"No, more like... a caterpillar becoming a pretty butterfly."

"Interesting! Why don't you help me with a body stocking and corset upstairs? Then take me to your bed and show me how much you love me?"

"Okay, we will leave these here for now."