Submitting to Them Both Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean forward more, I want Jeremiah to see my handiwork." Lily shouted. Chelsea bent over even further, yet after a few moments she heard impatient footsteps approach from behind. Before she knew what was happening, Lily had gathered her arms together behind her with one hand and had her by the hair with the other. Lily pushed her forward until her cheek rested against the floor. Drool slipped out of her mouth from the force of her weight against the floor on her cheek. Chelsea felt her pussy throb from the excitement of her mistress's domination. With a jerk, Lily released Chelsea's arms to offer her warm behind a couple of smacks. Chelsea let out a squeak as pain and humiliation radiated through Chelsea, contributing further to the heat between her thighs.

"You poor thing," Jeremiah said with pity. "We've got an idea of how to cheer you up, though. We're going to play a game with you." Jeremiah paused for a moment to let Chelsea wonder what they had in mind. More pain? More humiliation? Were they going to put her back in the cage? Would they do even more to her this time? Whatever it was, Chelsea was both scared and excited at the prospect.

"You see, we don't actually know how many illicit orgasms you had last week in that cage. I'd guess you couldn't even tell us. So it seems unfair that you got thirteen punishments for what could have been only one transgression." Jeremiah paused again. He was right, Chelsea had no idea how many orgasms she had had in that cage last weekend. She knew it was probably a lot more than 13, however. "As a favor, Lily has offered to repay those twelve extra punishments with orgasms for you. We've decided that she will have until midnight tonight to make you orgasm twelve times. If you are a good and obedient slave girl while she does this, you will be rewarded with the right to sleep in our bed with us tonight. However, if she fails to give you all twelve orgasms by the strike of midnight, she will take punishments for each one she failed to give you, and you will both sleep in the cage tonight."

Chelsea's mind swirled with thoughts of what was about to transpire. Could she have twelve orgasms in the next three hours? She had been desperate all week to come, but even so this seemed like an enormous undertaking. She had never had so much pleasure all at once in her life, would she be able to do it? She didn't want to let her mistress down, but

Lily released Chelsea's hair and knelt next to her. She gently opened Chelsea's mouth and pulled out the panties she had placed there.

"Well, love, are you ready to have some fun? We have a lot to do before midnight," Lily said, with a playful tone of voice. Lily lifted Chelsea back to her knees and turned her to face herself.

"Yes, mistress. Thank you mistress." Chelsea responded. She felt a moment of elation at the thought of her mistress giving her pleasure for the next three hours.

"You may not be thanking me in three hours. That's going to be a lot of orgasms for you, and for me." Lily moved in, allowing her left knee to brush past Chelsea's mons and land between her legs, close enough to her outer lips to feel the warmth radiating from between them.

Lily grabbed the ring on the front of Chelsea's collar and pulled her forward, kissing her deeply. Chelsea gave in to the force of Lily's lips and tongue as Lily began touching Chelsea all over her body. At first, Chelsea barely noticed in the moment with her lips pressed against her mistress's, but soon she realized Lily was systematically testing Chelsea's skin for all of her most sensitive spots. Every time Chelsea reacted to Lily's touch, Lily's touch would return to the location of the sensation, trying new forms of touch, harder, softer, squeezing, pressing and all manner in between. Lily was building a map of Chelsea's body, and Chelsea was at her mercy.

After minutes of experiencing every touch she had ever known, and some she hadn't, Chelsea felt Lily pull her face away. Lily reaffirmed her grip on Chelsea's collar and, with her other hand at her back, Lily guided Chelsea back onto the floor. Resting there, staring up at the ceiling, Chelsea lost track of time as Lily redoubled her efforts to manipulate her will with her touch. As she pressed, kneeded, pinched and prodded Chelsea's most sensitive parts from her breasts to her thighs, her back to her butt, Lily found her way into position between her slave's legs and began to descend with purpose to place her lips upon Chelsea's most sensitive area.

A week of denial had primed Chelsea for this moment as her Mistress's tongue slipped along her fault line and brushed against her clit. She nearly came at that very moment but, remembering the rules, shouted out, startling herself with the force of it.

"PLEASE MAY I COME?" Chelsea yelled, frantic and unsure she could keep what was coming at bay.

Lily stopped momentarily to look back at Jeremiah, clearly impressed but also slightly disappointed that her charge had managed to avoid another infraction. Jeremiah returned her look with a knowing smile and responded.

"Come slave, you've earned it."

Chelsea's vision blurred as a week worth of frustration and denial swept Chelsea up into a singular moment of pleasure. Her body tensed as the orgasm burst from within her, leaving behind a warm glow that had never been so bright. As the moment receded and she returned to the real world where she lay on her owners' floor, splayed out on carpet soaked in her own juices. She realized at least a few minutes had passed when Lily wandered back into the room carrying some items she knew would be part of the coming activities. After all, she had been promised 12 orgasms.

Chelsea remained on the floor, soaking in the warmth of her first orgasm of the week, while Lily began preparing for what came next. Lily had removed her clothes, but around her pelvis she now wore a large black strap on dildo. The black cock stood out magnificently against Lily's porcelain skin and gave her a commanding presence that made Chelsea's mind go wild with ideas of what her mistress had in store for her next. Lily knelt down next to Chelsea and began wrapping familiar feeling leather cuffs around each of her limbs. Chelsea shivered with anticipation at the thought of being contained and controlled by the cuffs.

Next, Lily began assembling a small frame on the floor next to her. The frame had a short, padded bench on it at about knee height with straps on it, along with extensions out front and behind it with what Chelsea surmised were attachment points for her cuffs. Finally, a few inches in front of the bench there was a long pole that stuck up from the ground at about the same level as the top of the bench. At the tip of this was a ball with a small dildo pointing upward out of it. Straps hung from this device that led Chelsea to believe it was probably intended to go in her mouth.

Having just finished assembling the device, Lily noticed Chelsea looking at the device with curiosity and gave her a command.

"Well, you just got to cum and you haven't even thanked Jeremiah for giving you permission. Get to work with your mouth before I change my mind about following through on this little game of ours."

Chelsea responded immediately and wordlessly to the command, lifting herself up and crawling over to Jeremiah, who had already begun to remove his pants. Chelsea's legs wobbled a bit from the stress of the orgasm, and when she finally reached the couch where Jeremiah sat, he had already pulled his cock free of his underwear, and was sitting back waiting for Chelsea. His penis was as hard as she'd ever seen it, startling her a bit as she had not remembered it being so large. She took it into her mouth and began to massage it with her tongue, intent on giving him an experience he wouldn't soon forget. However, as she did, she felt Lily creep up behind her and she realized she would once again be servicing them both.

"You may come as soon as Jeremiah has." Lily said. Chelsea felt the tip of the large dildo press against her vulva as she began taking Jeremiah's shaft deeper into her mouth and throat. The cock behind her rode into her with some force, electrifying her vagina even after the momentous orgasm of only a few minutes prior. The urge to come quickly rose in her as her mistress fucked her with a mighty vigor with the large black implement. She had no choice but to speed her stroke on Jeremiah's cock, fucking her own throat with his erect penis hoping to bring him along before she inevitably came from Lily's aggressive use of her pussy. She wildly lashed about with her tongue as she tried to add sensation to every part of his throbbing member, but he seemed relaxed and reluctant to simply come as she wished. A heat built throughout her whole body as she struggled to breathe in between strokes and yet delay her coming ecstasy.

Chelsea felt as though she were about to leave her own body, imagining herself from above as a writhing, retching, desperate slave to her lovers' pleasure. Feeling utterly dominated, she loses herself in her submission, letting everything aside from her need to come and her desire to please fall away. It was only as her mouth and throat became coated in cum that she realized she had accomplished her goal.

"Good girl, now come for me!" Lily commanded, having noticed Jeremiah reaching his climax. Chelsea's loins exploded around the large dildo that was being driven into her, and she once again lost herself to the pleasure. This time, when she came back to reality, she was laying against the couch, with the taste of cum on her tongue, with a mixture of cum, drool, and tears dripping from her chin onto her chest.

Lily and Jeremiah were standing now, looking down on her with what Chelsea thought might be admiration on their faces. Although she was still fatigued from the power of her last orgasm, Chelsea pulled herself together and pushed herself up to her knees where she waited.

"I'm sorry, Master and Mistress, I'm ready for your next command." Chelsea was no longer thinking of her own needs or wants, she simply wanted to serve their needs and be their slave.

"You did well, my love. I've assembled this bench for you to lie on since you're so tired, and we don't have time for you to lie around. Come." Chelsea crawled over to the device Lily had assembled earlier and waited followed Lily's gestures to get on and over the bench. As she had expected, with her torso resting on the bench, the dildo ball gag stuck out directly in front of her mouth. Lily began by locking Chelsea's ankle cuffs to the rear and wrist cuffs to the front, which locked her on all fours over the bench. Straps came around the bench around her waist and upper back leaving her further immobilized. Finally, she felt Lily's hand at the back of her head, pressing her down on the cock in front of her face.

"I prefer to have something in your mouth when I fuck you, and I'm not sure Jeremiah is ready for another round just yet," LIly said. Jeremiah giggled a bit, having gone back to rest on the couch. Having removed his clothes, Chelsea was struck by his powerful, muscular body and expression of ease.

Once the ball at the base of the cock was filling the front of her mouth, Lily stopped pressing Chelsea onto it and secured her collar to a chain that held her neck down onto the device. Straps then wrapped around her head for good measure, thoroughly gagging her and leaving her immobile. The ball now rested just behind her teeth just as a ball gag would normally, but the cock sticking out of it depressed her tongue and reached just short of the entrance to her throat. From this position, there was little Chelsea could do to prevent or to entice her new owners into using her. She could only look down or straight ahead at Jeremiah as he stroked his cock casually and wait for whatever Lily had planned.

"Since we're in a rush, you can come freely for the rest of the night. No need to ask for permission," Lily said. At that moment Chelsea felt the dildo against her labia once again. She felt anticipation as Lily pressed a little into her, then held still for a moment before inching herself into Chelsea once again. Compared to the fast, furious fucking she had had at Lily's hands only minutes earlier, Lily was clearly trying for a contrasting gentleness. She worked the phallus into Chelsea slowly but surely, taking her at slightly different angles and pausing in different patterns to vary the experience and explore her insides. Lily ran her hands along Chelsea's back, butt and thighs while she did so, probing again for sensitive parts Chelsea never knew she had.

Chelsea squirmed and writhed in her bonds, feeling the pressure inside her build at an agonizing slow pace. She wanted to impale herself on her lover, but could not move. She wanted to shout at her to "Fuck me!", but her mouth was full and all that came out was drool and unintelligible moans. Her slow, desperate descent into becoming a fuck slut had ended here, with her at the mercy of a gorgeous woman and her fake cock, while a beautiful, powerful man stroked his cock and watched. Chelsea had barely registered as the pace of the fucking had increased and her own breath had become more ragged. Her body tightened as she reached the edge of climax, but the device she was on didn't even flex. Nonetheless, it was clear when she reached orgasm when a long, slurred scream slipped around the gag in her mouth along with the drool that was now draining down her chin. After twisting and pulling in every direction on the rigid fucking device, Chelsea finally went limp against her bonds.

After Lily pulled out and stood up, Chelsea could hear her leaving the room for a purpose unknown. Chelsea's vagina felt raw and sore from the repeated use she was being subjected to, and she wasn't sure how much more of Lily's strap on she could take and continue to cum. Apparently Lily had a similar thought, because when she came back, Chelsea could feel something being pressed against her clit. It seems the bench she was on had an attachment for a vibrator. In this case, the vibrator had two arms, one that was resting against her clit, and another that Lily proceeded to insert into Chelsea's vagina. The intruder was smaller than Lily's strap on dildo, but once activated it was no less pleasurable. Chelsea moaned as she felt yet another orgasm begin to build, slowly though it was after being repeatedly pleasured over the past hour.

"I thought you might like that. It's one of my favorite toys." Lily said. "But you are also one of my favorite toys, and I don't want to be left out while you use it."

At this, Chelsea could feel a slightly cold liquid against her skin near the top of her ass crack. Lily's statement became more clear as she felt the tip of the strap on cock rubbing against the lubricant and pressing against her ass hole. Chelsea writhed in her restraints and protested as loudly as she could around her gag. Though her encounter with the butt plug the previous week had ended in quite the pleasurable orgasm, Chelsea had still never had anal sex and was nervous about taking the whole strap on from her Mistress. Noticing the struggle from her submissive, Lily stopped for a moment, and crouched down close to Chelsea's ear.

"I promise not to give you more than you can take, pet. But, of course, if you really don't want to, you have your gesture to stop me now, or at any time. The games might end, but we promise to take really good care of you."

Chelsea could hear Lily waiting, likely to see if Chelsea would signal an end to this encounter, but Chelsea decided against it. She wanted to give Lily all she could handle. She wanted to feel like a slave at her Mistress's command.

After a few more moments, Chelsea heard Lily move back around behind her, and Chelsea braced for what would be coming next. Sure enough, she felt the tip of the strap on touch her outer rim and soak up the generously applied lubricant that was still dripping down her ass crack. Though Chelsea was waiting for the intrusion to start, Lily waited. Lily took her time, carefully applying pressure to Chelsea's vulnerable anus, but not rushing to penetrate Chelsea fast and hard like she was expecting. After an agonizing wait during which Chelsea felt more exposed and dominated than ever before, she felt the pressure increase as her ass hole wrapped itself around the invading dildo as her first true ass fucking began. After a few, slow, gentle strokes worked the strap on deep into her ass and then out, she felt Lily's pace increase, just as the heat in her nethers began to radiate with the pleasure of the sex and the domination.

Lily's strokes became deeper and quicker as she continued, and Chelsea, bound as she was, was unable to do anything but accept it. She was fully penetrated, with dildos now in her mouth, vagina and anus leaving her totally consumed by her owners and their devices. Furthermore, as Lily's strokes reached their deepest point, her pelvis collided violently with Chelsea's beaten, reddened ass cheeks, adding a sting to punctuate the buildup of pressure as the dildo reached its destination deep inside her ass..

Because of the strictness of the bonds around her head, neck and torso, along with the gag in her mouth attached to the rigid metal frame, Chelsea had very little range of movement, even for her head. Even so, she could see Jeremiah's feet as he stood up from the couch and stepped over the pile of clothes just near the edge of Chelsea's vision. He crept forward until he was on his knees just in front of her. His cock was hard again as it entered her field of view where he began stroking it only inches from her face.

"Your holes appear to be occupied," Jeremiah began. "No matter, I guess I'll take care of myself while Lily works." He stroked his cock carefully, touching himself all over while he began to stroke Chelsea's hair with his other hand. Chelsea was losing track of her own emotions as the sexual stimulation from all that was happening consumed her, but this final act of tender but humiliating attention nearly caused her to climax just then. It wasn't until later, however--whether moments or minutes Chelsea wasn't sure--when he climaxed and shot sticky, hot cum all over her face and hair, that she finally reached orgasm.

The world dropped away as Chelsea gave in to complete, ecstatic pleasure. She no longer registered her very thoughts as her own, leaving her free to explore the waves of delight and release as they radiated from deep inside her out into the world and back. She was just a vessel for the pleasure that inhabited her, a playground for delights of unknown origin in a garden of her Master and Mistress's making.

As the fog began to clear, and she returned to her conscious mind, she realized she was no longer on the device she had been bound to seemingly moments before. The gag, vibrator and dildo were no longer inside her, and she was lying face up on the couch. Jeremiah was sitting next to her, near her head, with Lily on his lap. Both were still naked, and Lily had apparently taken off the strap on. Chelsea sat up and turned toward them, still a little hazy.

"I'm sorry Master and Mistress, did I pass out?" Chelsea said, nervous for having lost track of time.

"You sure did. You had a hell of an orgasm on that punishment bench--when we got you off, you could barely move. We had to help you up on the couch. We hope you appreciate it." Lily said, winking at Chelsea.

"Yes Mistress, thank you so much Master and Mistress," Chelsea replied. Having been reminded of her place, Chelsea immediately got off the couch and kneeled on the floor before her Master and Mistress to await further commands.

"Oh, that is delightful, couldn't you just eat her up?" Lily asked Jeremiah.

"Sure, but you won't," Jeremiah replied. Lily stared at him quizzically. "You remember the game we were playing? You had until midnight to get her to climax 12 times and it's now 12:15."