Submitting to Them Both Ch. 02

Story Info
The games continue between Chelsea and her new owners.
7.3k words
4.62
42.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea was sitting at her dinner table on a Monday evening working on a slide deck for her company's new product launch when a text came in.

"Show us."

A small jolt ran through Chelsea's loins as she rose from her chair to begin her punishment. It had been two days since her last encounter with her Master and Mistress and they had decided upon a devious punishment for her for breaking their first rule yet again.

"Damn them," Chelsea thought, as she walked to the bathroom so that she could stand in front of the mirror for a better view as she completed her task. Once there, she dropped her sweat pants and panties to the floor and began smacking her ass repeatedly, alternating between ass cheeks for better uniformity across her whole behind. It was difficult to spank herself, she found, which was no doubt part and parcel with the punishment she had been assigned.

The previous week, after Chelsea officially entered their service, she had been immediately punished for breaking their first rule: she may not cum without permission. The ordeal had been both the hottest moment in her life and a potent bit of humiliation on the part of her playmates. What she hadn't realized at the time was that it was also a trap. While in the confines of the cage, strictly bound and wearing a humiliating wet diaper and butt plug, the cumulative effect of the control and humiliation (not to mention three different vibrators) had served to bring her arousal to new heights. Of course they knew she would pass the point of no return and give in to repeated, earth shattering orgasms. Of course they knew they would get to punish her yet again for the same infraction.

Chelsea continued to spank herself as hard as she could until the stinging got too great, then took a short break before beginning again. The night before, when she had attempted the same task, she was heartbroken when, in response to the picture she offered as proof, she was admonished and told she hadn't done enough. Her penance for this mistake was to make a video of herself placing clothespins on her nipples and then spanking herself with a hair brush until she had correctly completed the task. Fearing another failure, she had gone on longer and harder than she had even thought she could handle, but the joy she gained from their approval afterward had made her glow with pride. As such, she was working hard tonight to make sure she didn't need a corrective lesson again.

Finally, with both hands numb from the repeated impact, and an ass that was even redder and more sore than it had been the night before, Chelsea snapped a photo with her phone and sent it off to her Master and Mistress with great anticipation. The wait for confirmation felt interminable, as she pulled her pants and panties back up and returned to the table to pick up where she left off on her work assignment and the dinner salad she had hastily prepared before settling in to work on her project. Sitting back down into her chair, she endured waves of emotion as the pain gave way to arousal from the humiliation and the realization of the control she had given over to her new playmates.

"Good girl," they finally responded. It was incredible how those two simple words could redeem all of the pain she had just endured, and made her feel cared for and valued.

The punishment was perfect for her, Chelsea had to admit. As if she didn't already desperately want to be back in their presence, she was getting two daily sessions of motivation. You see, they were clear that this punishment would continue until she saw them next, whenever that might be. And the fact was that her schedule was far too busy to see them on a daily basis. She had suspected--and had later confirmed--that they would not be happy with her if she skipped out on her work or family obligations to see them. "If you endanger your long term happiness for fun with us, your punishment will be a lot less...enjoyable," Lily had told her. Chelsea didn't want to discover what happened when they were truly disappointed in her.

After another hour of work, Chelsea had completed her tasks for the evening, and was off to prepare for bed. Unfortunately, she had one more task to complete for her lovers before she went to sleep. They were, of course, aware and supportive of her need to be perceived as a professional at work and had given her an out for her punishment: if for any reason she was unable to complete her task, she could simply text back "More later" and she would be off the hook for that particular spanking. But at the end of any day in which she did this, they demanded that she forward them a video of her masturbating with her favorite toy for 15 minutes without orgasm, after which she should lick her juices off of her toy and and stop. This task was especially cruel and daunting, but she had begged off her spanking earlier in the day when they texted her during an unusually early meeting, so she propped her phone up on her coffee table, took off her clothes and grabbed her favorite toy, a vibrating dildo with an extension for her clit and got started.

Although she had left the vibrations on low and did her best to distract herself, it was difficult to control her arousal as her sore ass constantly reminded her of her state as a horny sex slave to a dominant couple. She neared climax a couple of times within only the first 3 minutes and was nervous that the video of her punishment was about to become evidence of yet another violation of her Master and Mistress's first rule. After 10 minutes, she was covered in sweat and full of desperation as she continued to penetrate and rub herself raw for the benefit of her remote audience. The reek of sex surrounded her, only raising the stakes as she closed in on the finish line. Finally, her timer went off reminding her that she had completed this miserable marathon and she pulled the dildo from inside of her, glistening from her juices. She did her best to look sexy for the camera and she wrapped her mouth around the device, pumping it in and out, before finally licking along the sides and the small clitoral stimulator to finish the job. It seemed best to be thorough, after all, given how precise Jeremiah and Lily had always been about her punishments.

---

With the following day came another rush of coffee and working meetings. Her morning meetings had been relaxed, as they had already completed the necessary preparations for the new product launch, leaving them to use their time to brainstorm and work up ideas for new initiatives and placements for their advertising. Early in the afternoon, Chelsea had been free to return to her office with much smaller workload than usual. It was at this point that her first "punishment text" of the day came in.

"Show us."

Normally, she would have used her shortcut to avoid any possibility of issues at work, but her tortuous masturbation session from the previous night was still fresh in her mind, and things around the office were quiet enough that she expected she would be able to sneak off for the required amount of time without anyone noticing. Since her office had windows and no lock, it was not an ideal place to perform her punishment; as such, she went to the restroom on the floor below, where the ladies' room was often empty and she and the other women on her floor occasionally went when they wanted additional privacy.

After entering the restroom and choosing the stall furthest from the door, she untucked her shirt and lowered her skirt and panties to begin her task. Her ass still smarted from her spanking the previous night, making the process all the more difficult. Furthermore, after 5 minutes of smacking her own ass in a public restroom, another occupant entered. She waited in silence for several more minutes as her unknown companion did her business then washed up before leaving. Chelsea was now worried that she would be missed if she took much longer and worked at a much more fervent pace before snapping her picture and leaving. She spent additional time trying to cool off, as sweat had built up on her face and in her hair as she exerted herself in the stall. The whole process had taken nearly 45 minutes, and she couldn't decide if the effort had really been worth avoiding another session of denial that evening.

---

The rest of the week proceeded with little drama. Chelsea's spankings had become more routine, and she was even able to do another in the restroom at work without incident to avoid another denial punishment. Altogether, she was enamored with the feeling of being someone's (well, two someones!) secret slut. She began to dream about having to endure, small, secret punishments in between striking deals and negotiating with some of the most powerful people in her industry. She was truly in love with her role in this bizarre new relationship she had.

Even so, Chelsea was elated when Jeremiah and Lily informed her that they were available on Saturday and wished to have dinner with her before retiring to their place again for some more of their "activities". They told her to wear her collar and dress as sexy as she knew how. They had also specified she would wear underwear this time, leaving her less worried about repeating her mistake from last time.

Chelsea woke up late on Saturday and got breakfast then did her house work before beginning preparations for that night. After she took a shower and did her hair, she placed her collar on and locked it before doing anything else, as a reminder of who she belonged to and why she was dressed to kill. She had found the perfect outfit to complement her collar (and compliment her figure) in a bondage themed dress with laces that ran down the front like a corset. Putting it on over her nicest black bra and panties and a pair of black leather high heeled boots, she looked stunning and completely ready for the evening's activities. She took a car to the restaurant, preferring to ride with Jeremiah and Lily to their place later on.

As Chelsea entered the restaurant, time seemed to stand still. Several men looked up and at least one of them gaped at her as she entered and looked around for her paramours. When she reached their table, they stood to greet her with clear lust in their eyes. Jeremiah, always wanting to appear proper, smiled warmly and looked her in the eye, but Lily made no pretense about staring at her bust and curvy figure under the sexy black dress.

As usual, Chelsea cherished her time with them. They were witty and humble, clever and inviting. The dinner seemed to pass in no time at all, with the three of them lingering on dessert as if time had passed too quickly. The innuendo had reached a fevered pitch, with Jeremiah even cracking once and calling her the "perfect little slave slut" in response to her performance on their punishment tasks throughout the week. Lily picked up her phone as Chelsea and Jeremiah continued:

"I'm so glad you guys were able to get together tonight, I don't know how many more punishments I have left in me," Chelsea admitted.

"Oh, I guess you suppose you're finished being punished," Jeremiah responded. He smiled as he said this, while Chelsea blushed. All of a sudden she heard her phone notification for a new text message. Almost as a reflex she picked it up and looked:

"Show us."

They were both staring at her with a smile when she put the phone down, while it took Chelsea just a minute to register what was happening.

"Here?" Chelsea asked, almost begging for it not to be true.

"You've done it in other public restrooms...we noticed," Jeremiah answered back without dropping his gaze.

Just at that moment the waiter walked up, giving Chelsea a fright.

"Will there be anything else?"

"Jeremiah here will have the bill. It seems Chelsea has something she needs my help with in the restroom," Lily responded, raising to her feet and putting her hand out for her pet.

"Very good," the waiter said, and he smiled at Lily then placed the bill on the table and walked away without further commentary.

Lily dragged Chelsea to the bathroom by the hand, switching to her collar once they reached a more secluded hallway. Chelsea was in a trance, unsure what was about to happen, and at the mercy of the gorgeous woman she had promised to obey. Once inside the bathroom, Lily pulled her toward the handicap stall, which had extra room available for the deed they were about to perform. Once the stall door was locked, Chelsea pressed forward and kissed her mistress, hoping to forestall her inevitable humiliation. Lily clearly appreciated the gesture, kissing her back forcefully for a few moments before grabbing Chelsea's collar and pulling her back.

"You are quite the vixen, but we came here for a purpose," Lily said, with the devious tone she often struck when preparing Chelsea for a punishment. Lily pushed Chelsea toward the wall and had her lean forward place her hands against the wall.

"Mistress, I..." Chelsea stammered, but she was cut off.

"You want to please your Mistress, don't you? Because this is pleasing me very much!" Lily said.

With that, Chelsea dropped her objections, spread her legs a little and stuck out her ass for the oncoming assault. Lily lifted Chelsea's skirt, pulled her sheer black panties down and lifted each of Chelsea's feet out of them in turn. The crotch of Chelsea's panties were dripping with her juices, and as she lifted them up the smell of sex cut through the air.

"Perfect!" Lily opined, and before Chelsea had a chance to ask about it her panties were balled up and being held in front of her face. Chelsea shot a nasty look toward Lily hoping to convince her mistress not to do what she had planned, but Lily was unwavering.

"We don't want anyone to hear you shrieking from pain...or joy," Lily said, mockingly. Chelsea knew the panties would do little to muffle her during the coming punishment, but gave in to her Mistress's demand nonetheless. She was, after all, Lily's pet.

The spanking came hard and fast, causing Chelsea to jump more than once at the force and speed of it. Beyond the pain, Chelsea marveled at the humiliation that Lily had once again wielded against her, making her both deeply embarrassed and deeply turned on. Unlike the spankings she had performed on her own, Chelsea's ass very quickly went numb from the repeated force and only began to hurt once her lover let up. Lily, clearly elated but also tired and sweaty, stopped and kissed Chelsea on her cheek. She stepped back, snapped a photo of Chelsea's now reddened behind, and presumably sent it off to Jeremiah in the other room. Chelsea began to stand back up and remove the panties from her mouth when Lily stopped her, pushing her back up against the wall.

"No, no, those stay in until we get home," Lily said. Chelsea turned toward her, silently pleading, but she saw no sway in her Mistress's face.

"However," Lily began, as she saw the resignation on her pet's face, "I can't have you sitting in our car, moistening our seats with your slut juice, so I've brought a better undergarment for your use."

As she finished explaining, Lily reached for her purse and pulled out what looked like a white plastic bag until Chelsea had a realization and nearly panicked. Lily was holding an adult diaper, likely the same sort of diaper they had used the previous week when they punished her in the cage. Chelsea nearly cried from the humiliation as she blushed and continued to plead with Lily with her eyes, but Lily had already begun to unfurl the dreaded garment and press the back against Chelsea's ass. Silently, Chelsea gave in, facing back toward the wall and allowing her mistress to diaper her for the second time in two weeks. Once she was done, Lily reached down the front of Chelsea's diaper and flicked at her clit a couple of times before whispering "Good girl." She then pulled Chelsea back away from the wall until she was standing again and pulled her dress back down, tidying it up around the diaper, which was just bulky enough to notice, if only you knew to look for it.

Chelsea had to admit the diaper was having an extreme effect on her. The smell, the feel, the sound of it gave her immediate recall of the endless wave of orgasms she had had wearing a very similar diaper the week before. It was not a coincidence, then, that she was wearing one again. They were conditioning her to crave the humiliation of it. And it was working.

Lily pulled Chelsea by the collar again out of the stall and in front of the mirror.

"You're probably going to have to resituate those panties in your mouth if you don't want anyone to notice them. You MAY NOT take them out, but I'll give you some time in front of the mirror now to figure out how best to hide them."

Chelsea did as she was told, prodding at the panties with her tongue to spread them out in her mouth so that is was less obvious she had them in. It occurred to her even then that it was going to be difficult to hide, and she tried biting down to appear natural. As she did, her juices flowed out of the cloth and into her mouth, but her mouth no longer looked full. She wasn't going to be able to hold this all the way out to the car, but she could hold it while people were nearby. She followed Lily out of the bathroom, practicing biting down and each time tasting her sex. This wasn't her only torment, however; the diaper made a clear, audible crinkling sound every time she moved. It was noticeable enough that she was sure people knew it was coming from her, but as she walked by other tables in the restaurant, no one paid her any mind.

When they returned to the table, Jeremiah rose to greet her.

"Did you get everything sorted out?" he asked her, with a wicked smile on his face. He clearly knew she wouldn't be able to respond in the middle of the restaurant without embarrassing herself any further. For the second time that night, Chelsea nearly cried, but she kept her composure long enough for Lily to grab her hand and redirect her out the front door.

"She did very well!" Lily gushed. Chelsea was rejuvenated by the compliment. She lived to please her lovers, and they were clearly pleased.

---

The car ride home was a bit anticlimactic. Chelsea sat quietly in the back, unable to speak with her panties still lodged in her mouth, while Lily and Jeremiah chatted idly about the weather and the other drivers on the road. After only ten or so minutes, they pulled into their garage and parked the car. Lily and Jeremiah got out and headed into the house without even acknowledging Chelsea. They stopped once they were inside the house, kissing each other and looking back over at Chelsea as she stepped into the house. Remembering the rules in the contract, Chelsea immediately removed her boots and socks then stripped off her dress and bra and folded them and placed them in a careful pile near the door.

"You can take that off as well, unless you plan to use it," Lily said, pointing at the diaper Chelsea still wore. Chelsea felt a twinge of arousal as the statement again reminded her of her helpless state and utter humiliation in a diaper the week before. Nevertheless, she pushed it down her thighs and let it fall to the floor, glad to be rid of the humiliating garment for the time being. Not knowing what else to do, she folded it up neatly and placed it next to her clothes.

By the time she was done, Jeremiah and Lily had already made their way to the living room to lounge on the couch, so she followed, stopping to kneel on the floor facing her two dominants to await further instructions.

"She is really well behaved already," Jeremiah said. Chelsea had a moment of joy as a result of the compliment, but remained still.

"Let's see that pretty ass of yours. Turn around!" Lily said, squeaking out the command with excitement. Chelsea turned about on her knees demurely. She leaned forward a bit to show her new owners her ass, still red and slightly swollen from her spanking in the restaurant bathroom.