Submitting to Them Both Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily grimaced and wriggled away from her perch on his lap.

"It's not fair! She passed out, how could I give her more orgasms like that? It's not my fault that this slut cums extra hard from anal!" Lily protested. The words made Chelsea blush.

"That has nothing to do with it. You said you could do it. You didn't. The rules were very clear. Now, you're getting punished." Jeremiah responded calmly. "Your slave only came 4 times tonight, so it looks like you're getting 8 punishments."

Lily stared icily at Jeremiah. Chelsea didn't want to see them in conflict, but she wasn't sure she wanted to see her Mistress punished either. Finally, after considering Jeremiah's final words silently for a moment that seemed to stretch on uncomfortably for minutes, Lily regained her composure, smiled eagerly at Jeremiah and knelt next to Chelsea submissively.

"Do your worst," Lily said, playfully. Jeremiah rose from the couch and looked down at Chelsea.

"Go get some food from the kitchen, pet. We have to teach your mistress a lesson she won't forget, and you're going to need your strength," Jeremiah commanded.