All Comments on 'Subroutine Ch. 01'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 4 years ago
Gotta admit

The options would tempt me too. Oh the moral dilemmas lol. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why did this need to come out today?

I find stories from 2016 with 50 chapters that are as interesting as the back of a cereal box and when something good comes out, I realize it the day ch. 1 is released. Please continue this series, really great, lots of places to go.

timpu712timpu712almost 4 years ago
This is So Good!

I love what you did with this so much. The way Lori discovered her status was awesome. You described the way it felt so clearly and articulated her conflicting emotions regarding her activation brilliantly. Harper's reaction felt so organic and real. I love the way you describe her slow exploration of the possibilities and her moral struggles with the situation. Thank you so much for sharing this story! I am so pysched to read the rest of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES