Subroutine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori? No, 7005," she corrected herself. "H-how are you?"

"Awaiting orders," Lori answered robotically. Her utterly emotionless tone sent a pleasurable chill down Harper's spine.

"Good," Harper muttered. It took her a moment to muster the courage to actually issue a command. "7005, do the dishes."

"Command accepted," Lori intoned, giving Harper an even larger chill. But then, instead of turning to the sink, she started walking to her bedroom.

"Wait!" Harper called out, and Lori froze. "What are you doing? Why aren't you doing the dishes?"

"This unit is not ready for service," Lori said simply, and resumed walking to her bedroom.

The penny dropped in Harper's head. The latex. Holy crap. Quickly, Harper reasoned that she needed to supervise Lori carefully, since they still didn't really know what they were dealing with. She followed Lori into her bedroom and found her roommate calmly and methodically removing all her clothes until she was completely naked. Lori reached under her bed and retrieved the little box with the folded latex suit inside and was about to start putting it on when Harper said: "Wait, stop."

Lori froze obediently. Harper's mouth was dry. She couldn't explain why she'd ordered Lori to stop. Or rather, she could, she just didn't want to admit it to herself because there was no way she could justify it. She wanted to look at Lori naked. Harper inspected her roommate's body guiltily, knowing full well that she was only adding to her sins. She'd never really noticed Lori before - the nerdy trans didn't seem like she'd be interested in the kind of fun Harper normally partook in - but now she was saying her naked, she realized Lori was much more beautiful than she'd previously appreciated. Lori normally draped herself in loose-fitting shirts and old jeans, and without them her shapely, well-developed breasts and budding curves were fully visible. For reasons Harper couldn't quite understand, the way Lori was so still and mindless and emotionless only added to her beauty. She looked like a doll, just waiting to be played with.

Harper found herself outstretching a hand, reaching out to grope the helpless, unaware girl. The stopped herself. It was wrong. The temptation was so strong, though. She wanted to feel Lori's breasts, her ass, her dick. She wanted to see how it found feel to be able to touch her all over while she was totally unreactive, like a statue. The idea of poking her, playing with her, maybe even hurting her all to confirm how brainwashed she was seemed blazingly hot to Harper in that moment. But still, it was wrong. Wasn't what she was doing already wrong, though? And would Lori even know about it? If she did, then surely a little touching would be the least of her complaints. Besides, wasn't she just satisfying her curiosity? All those whispers coming from the darker part of her mind were so seductive, but Harper managed to hold herself back. Her hand fell to her side.

"Continue," she commanded.

"Command accepted," Lori repeated, and started dressing herself in the latex. Harper just watched, enraptured by the way that the latex bodysuit seemed to transform her, her body changing to match her mind - a picture of perfect mindlessness and obedience. The mask was the perfect final touch. With her face hidden, she wasn't Lori anymore. She wasn't anyone. She was just a drone.

Once she was dressed, Lori headed back to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. Harper followed her and watched the whole time. She felt the need to supervise Lori and make sure nothing bad happened, and anyway, it wasn't like anything else would have been able to draw her attention. What could be more interesting than a brainwashed, latex-clad girl washing the dishes for you? For her. That thought made Harper shiver, and the urge to touch herself at the sight of Lori blankly and robotically obeying her command was much, much stronger than she wanted to admit to herself. When she'd finished cleaning all the dishes, Lori simply turned to Harper and let her hands fall to her sides, awaiting further orders.

"7005, go and change back into your... into Lori's regular clothes. Then come back here." Somehow, separating Lori and 7005 seemed appropriate to Harper. Clearly, the drone in front of her didn't think of itself as Lori.

"Command accepted," Lori said, and went to her bedroom. This time, Harper didn't follow. A few moments later, Lori re-emerged in exactly the same clothes she'd been wearing when Harper had encountered her in the kitchen. Physically she hadn't changed, but Harper once again marveled at how much difference her robotic posture and blank expression made. It was like she was looking at a completely different person.

"OK." Harper took a deep breath. This was the critical moment. She offered a quick prayer, hoping everything would work out as she envisioned. "7005, is it possible for me to change your memories."

"This unit's mind is accessible for programming," Lori said simply. Harper shivered again.

"OK." She took another deep breath. "7005, in a moment I will take you to wake up as Lori. You won't have any memory of what happened and you will think that I did the dishes instead of you. You won't notice that anything unusual has happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

That was the only answer Harper received. With nothing more left for her to do, Harper could only say: "Then, 7005, wake up."

The drone blinked for a moment, and then Lori was back.

"Harper? Oh, um, I'm sorry, I think I must have zoned out for a moment." To Harper, the transformation from drone back into person, her face and body language suddenly springing back into life with all Lori's usual expressions and mannerisms, was equally astonishing. Lori seemed confused by the way Harper was staring at her and glanced around the room uncomfortably. Her eyes landed on the now-clean dishes and she broke into a satisfied smile. "You did the dishes! Thank you, I wasn't sure you would. It's a lot better when we stick to the agreement and each do our part, you know?"

"Yeah," Harper breathed, not listening to her at all.

"Well, um, anyway." Lori checked her phone. "Oh wow, it's later than I thought. I must have lost track of time. I want to get a little bit more studying done before bed, so I'll be in my room. Bye!"

Harper just stared as Lori sauntered off to her room quite happily, as if nothing out of the ordinary had transpired. It had worked! Her plan had worked perfectly. She'd managed to get out of doing the dishes, and Lori couldn't remember a thing. Some part of Harper was satisfied with the outcome but mostly she was simply awestruck by it all. As she slowly made her way to her room she couldn't help being filled with a sense of foreboding at what might happen in the future, because she could already feel the temptation to activate 7005 again building inside her mind. And she knew, without a doubt, that her fantasies were only going to get stronger and stronger.

12