Subroutine Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm..." Harper murmured, her words strained. "I'm not... I can't..."

"Why not start small?" Amia suggested, making her voice soft and conspiratorial. "Just reach down between your legs and touch yourself, right now. I know you want to. I know how much your body is craving it, after what you were just put through. So just, do it. Obey."

"No!" Lori cried out, but it was too late. Harper seemed to be moving without thinking as she slipped a hand down between her legs and started to pleasure herself. From the moaning she started rubbing her needy, already-overstimulated pussy, even over her clothes, she was moaning with rapturous pleasure. Lori immediately realized that Harper had been holding back too much for too long. She was at the limits of her ability to resist anything or anyone. Lori wasn't sure she could blame her, after everything Harper had been through. Still, it was horrifying seeing her roommate being manipulated so easily, like she was nothing more than a marionette on strings. Lori reached out to grab Harper by the shoulders, to try and shake some sense into her, but Harper shrugged her off. She was already hooked on the pleasure, too weak to fight her own need for more. She wasn't even hypnotized. Not really. She was just broken.

"Come on, Lori," Amia laughed cruelly. "Don't you want a taste? It's not like you're any better. You know you liked being a drone. You know it made you hot. You know you want it again. How couldn't you, when it feels so good?"

"That's not true!" Lori spat. She was trying to ignore what she already felt happening in her body.

"Sure," Amia mocked sarcastically. "Then, you won't have any problem imagining going down on Harper right now. Imagine sinking to your knees, where you belong. Imagine taking your place, between your roommates legs. Imagine pressing your lips against her cunt, knowing that her pleasure is all that matters, and that all you need to do is serve, as you sink into mindlessness. Now try and tell me you don't want that."

Lori wanted to protest that she didn't, but all of a sudden her mouth was too dry to speak. She was trembling. She glanced at Harper. That was a mistake. She immediately discovered she was unable to pull her gaze away from her alluring roommate. The sight of Harper pleasuring herself over her clothes was making every fiber of her body scream with need. She needed to sink to her knees. She needed to take her place between Harper's legs. She needed to press her lips to her cunt. She needed it so much. Just as Amia had said. Lori could feel the powerful hypnosis that had claimed her for so long beginning to take hold on her mind again. She wasn't free. It wasn't that easy. Maybe she would never be free. Maybe obedience was truly inevitable.

Amia laughed maniacally. "Oh my god! This is just too much fun, playing you off against each other! It's so easy. You're so easy to toy with. I can't believe you ever thought you had a chance. Look at you! You're both already about to give in. Come on girls! Say it. Obedience is pleasure."

It took every ounce of willpower Lori had left to suppress the words as they rose to her lips. Harper managed to suppress them too, letting out a needy moan in their place, but it was obvious she had perhaps only a few moments of free will left. Desperately, Lori racked her brain for anything that she could do. There had to be something. There had to be a way out. There just had to be. This couldn't be the end for them. Not after everything there'd been through. Was there a way to get past the drones? Not that Lori could think of. She could only assume that even now, Amia was poised to command them to restrain her and Harper. Lori's suggestion that the drones might not obey had been, in truth, little more than a bluff.

What else? Was there another way out of the lab? Not that Lori could see. Was there a way to somehow get control of the drones? No, they were conditioned to obey Professor Elbourne alone, and Lori was sure she would only obey Amia. What about Amia? Was there anything they could do to stop her? Lori wasn't sure. If only she had more time to think. But she was sure she didn't. Already, the urge to fall to her knees and let her conscious mind slip away was almost overwhelming. Lori grunted and swore through gritted teeth. There had to be a way to beat Amia. She wasn't so smart. Lori had managed to set her off balance before. Maybe there was something Amia had done, something she'd said, that held the key to defeating her. If only Lori could remember.

But then, in a sudden moment of revelation, it came to her. Despite her perilous situation, Lori smiled to herself. It all made sense now.

"You're not going to beat us, Amia," Lori said. Her newfound sense of hope gave her the strength to pull her gaze off of her roommate and look her adversary dead in her eyes.

"Oh?" Amia replied nonchalantly. She seemed entirely unconcerned. "And why's that?"

"Because I'm not the one who wants to be a drone." Lori smiled. "You are."


12