Subroutine Manager Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things only escalated on the screen. The bounty hunter was shedding her clothes, giving the camera a fully nude shot of her athletic body. Her alien rival wasn't far behind either. Seeing it was enough to start getting me hot and bothered. "Okay, now you'vegotta admit this is impressive. You were joking about them fucking earlier, but now it looks like they actually might."

"What are you talking about?" Kay still sounded pretty indifferent to the situation. "If you're trying to drop a hint that we should start fooling around, you can forget it. We'll have plenty of time for that later."

"Do you still have those special cuffs of yours? I've been a very naughty girl, and perhaps some punishment is in order."

My eyes bulged at the overtness of it. Yet even still, Kay didn't even react. "Okay, seriously? Do you not even care that this just turned into a full blown sex scene?"

Finally, she gave the slightest of tells. The corner of her mouth began to twitch. "I don't know what 'we're' seeing, this is just a normal movie so far. Are you somehow watching something more explicit than I am?" And that's when it hit me. Somehow, she'd managed to trick my visual/audio input to think the film had turned into a porno. "Care to describe exactly what you're seeing to me?"

I huffed in place in my seat, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of knowing she got me. "N-nothing, it's fine. Like you said, just a regular boring old movie." Despite my words, a deep flush was spreading across my face. The sounds of lustful moans rang out through the theatre. I had half a notion to slip my hand underneath my dress, to start rubbing myself on the spot. The thought of doing it in public only made it hotter, even if we were pretty isolated. The only reason I held back was out of sympathy for the poor underpaid worker that would have to clean the seat after. Though at the rate things were going, I couldn't guarantee that I wouldn't leave a stain anyway.

There was no more "tension" or playing coy on the screen. Z'ugthar was straight up fingering the main character. A fully sex scene where you could see her middle and ring finger going up the bounty hunter's vagina. I felt my own hand wandering downwards to mimic her. There was undoubtedly a damp spot on my panties, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know how large it was.

Then, just as soon as it started, the sex scene came to an abrupt halt. There was a fierce explosion as the screen rumbled, indicating another action set piece. The two leads scrambled to get dressed before gathering their weapons. Evidently, I was watching the normal movie again. I let out a somewhat disappointed sigh. Things had finally been getting interesting. But knowing the internet, there would be no shortage of explicit fanart or smut with those characters.

"Well that was fun while it lasted," I grumbled. Kay smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Why? Did you see something interesting?" I didn't bother responding. We watched the rest of the film in relative peace, with nothing overly strange happening, just making the occasional joke about plot holes or the overall campiness.

After the movie, while walking out of the theatre, Kay's stomach let out an audible grumble. Now that we were in public again, I was feeling extra self-conscious about my attire. "Are you ready to head home, or should we stop for something to eat?"

"Definitely stop for something to eat. We're going to your favourite cafe next."

That took me by surprise. "You mean the Sunripe Lemon? You know that's more of an internet cafe, right?"

"Yeah but they also serve food. And besides, we don't want to be late." Something about the way she mentioned being late sent a chill down my circuits. She had one more trick up her sleeve, and I had no idea what it was.

When we got to the cafe, instead of going to my usual charging port, we sat down at the dining area. Although really it was more for serving snacks than proper meals. While Kay scanned through the menu, I decided to finally ask. "So, are you going to tell me what we're late for? Or are you going to keep it a surprise?"

Kay checked the time on her phone. "It doesn't matter. They'll be here any minute now."

"What do you mean? Kay, who did you-" A chilling realisation struck me. She had invited people we knew, our friends, to meet for lunch. Which wasn't a problem by itself. But I still looked like a total bimbo, with the skimpiest dress I'd worn in my life and stupidly exaggerated proportions. People who actually knew me would see me like this. "They're going to see me like this. I don't- you didn't think to mention this when you asked earlier if I wanted to be changed back?"

She looked up from her menu, taking my hands in hers. "It's okay Lina. You wanted to be seen as the hot babe that you are, and you always knew there was a chance someone might see you. But you know our friends. You trust them, and you trust me, right?" Her words did calm my nerves a little. Now that the initial wave of terror was gone, it was replaced with the same nervous excitement that had been bubbling all day, only now it was amped up to eleven. "If you really want to, just say the word and we'll call it off. You can go hide in the bathroom while I change you back, and we'll continue as normal. But I think you really want this. Even if you have a hard time admitting it."

Kay was right, as usual. I was scared, eager, and horny. Three emotions that didn't tend to mix well together. But I was ready to tell her I wanted to go through with it. Maybe she'd tweaked my mind to give me an extra confidence boost, or she had implanted my entire exhibitionism kink. That would explain why it was so much stronger today than it had been before. But I was ready to take the next step. "It's okay, I want to-"

"Oh my god, Lina! Is that you?"

12